Who was a bigger edgelord?

Who was a bigger edgelord?

Hitler

Stalin was ruthless but jovial, Hitler was just histrionic and melodramatic as fuck

Hitler was edgier. Stalin wasn't edgy, just a complete douche bag.

Stalin.
He kill almost a whole nation just of famine.

Stalin was paranoid
Hitler was edgy as fuck

>Moscow is under siege
>start murdering civilians at random
Whoa careful Josef, don't get cut on these edges

They were just autistic

Thank God mothers killed autistics in the womb these days

>historical edgelords
>not this guy

Hitler, he was an artist.

Even worse, a failed one.

>mfw niggas be pretending that I wasn't the edgiest muthfucka

"He can't even shoot straight!"- Stalin mocking his son's failed suicide attempt

That's probably the kind of shit my dad wouldn't say if I failed at suicide too.

Growing up with an abusive asshole of a dad is no laughing matter.

; ;

Imagine the powertrips these two autismos must've felt, casually wasting thousands of lives for no reason. Stalin probably felt like a fucking god coming out of this alive, with nuclear weapons to boot

He probably didn't feel to godly when he rolled around in his own shit and piss for hours slowly dying on a cold floor alone.

This. Hitler was an unironically edgy cunt. Stalin was a fairly standard asshole.

Stalin is percieved as a more cool minded person. Meaning that he might have been an emotional fool but he presented himelf as a stoic and calculated person.
Hitler on the other hand was edgy as fuck with his rants and teen like angst.

Well, everyone around Stalin was scared shitless of him so he'd always seem calm by comparison.

Hitler was actually delusional and gave into his fanaticism.

Not to mention, have you seen his speeches?

Or read mein kampf?

Hitler. He was a CWC tier aspie at every stage of his life, there's the whole "i am the leader of le master race" and the part where he believed himself to be a competent strategist

Stalin was certainly a psychopath, Hitler was an autist who somehow ended up running a country. I'd say Hitler is the edgier because of that mustache.