tohken.gamerch.com/

EN wiki:
touken-ranbu.wikia.com

Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Downloads (game rips, scans, radio, etc):
pastebin.com/S3g8mVWh

Uhg, I don't care who he is, I don't have enought resources to put up with that.
Kenshin, a 1 rarity sword already depleted me, so an high 3-4 rarity one is out of question.

Where my manly men swords at?

Will this be the Oodachi Kenshin mentioned?

Yet another beautiful swordboy I won't be getting. I wish they gave us new maps with new drops already.

They better keep Nagasone's chest intact or I'll riot

>Western clothes
>Oodachi
weird combo

I think they'll add those in 2018, because they'll be hard as nails to fight in there. Hence why they're introducing kiwames over and over.

Is Azuki an oodachi, really?
Isn't categorized as a tachi in many nihontos books?

Kenshin Kagemitsu's design is pretty boring. It's a shame that the new swordslut's design will probably end up looking lackluster too.

I swear if Yasusada isn't wearing a ponytail, I'm not a fan of the headband either. His silhouette has a lot of straight lines too, I'm already fearing the armor.
Kane-san doesn't look all that great either.
Wasn't ready for this shit.

>Kanesan with ponytail, high ponytail no less
Not sure if want, I love his hair the way it is.

I usually love ponytails and hate long hair unless tied up, but Kane-san actually makes long hair look great. It fits him perfectly. Ponytail would ruin everything.

This is awful. I hate this timeline.

High ponytails are cute with super long hair

Now that the anime's over, what's gonna tide you guys over until next season and Hanamaru comes along? I myself have honestly no idea.

The game, and rewatching hanamaru S1 and katsugeki until S2 comes.

So /sword/ will be slightly active in /blog/ then, because the GBF event is almost done, so its presence would be pointless.

I fucking hate bunnies so much, they're impossible to catch.

>have a stage with nothing but starter VAs
>uchigatana are next in line to get kiwames
>don't even bring the poster boy VA who was there anyway
>but they don't announce starter kiwames
Nitro never fails to disappoint.

Why is Touken Ranbu hated on /blog/ anyway? It has pretty guys, it has a mostly female fanbase, I don't understand.

I don't know why you have that impression.

It's not that it's hated, it's just that it's always been debated whether or not it belongs there.
Touken Ranbu isn't an otome game

I fucking knew it was gonna be another Kagemitsu. I hope I hate his design as much as Kenshin's so I don't feel bad about skipping his smithing event too. I'll just wait until they're available via an event or as permanent drops on a new map.

Eh, if the only change to Kane-san is his hair, I might be able to get used to it. I'll probably have to Kiwame him eventually if I want to keep him in my team on future maps anyway. That Yasu looks pretty cute, too.

Why were they even there. I'm so confused. At least they were funny.

I ryk it

Sword shit has always been tolerated there.

If you're referring to what happened, it was the other way around. Too many people don't like BL/otome and don't want to post there, so people keep making dead sword generals full of lewd posting and image dumping because apparently that's somehow better than /blog/.

dee emmu emmu dotto com

Kane
Sone
Yasu

I guess Yasu tied up his hair because of Okita and in his kiwame he gets completely over him so he doesn't bother doing it anymore.
But on the other hand he has the headband so I don't know. Maybe he becomes more attached to what the shinsengumi were in general instead of just Okita. Both things are horrible either way, I hope they at least don't get rid of his double personality too.

Kane-san is probably getting Hijikata's ruffled collar in pic related. I hope not though, and that it's just his sword's hilt, because that would mean him losing that lewd skin tight inner.

>wonder why I like kane and hori so much
>do some research
>find out they're hijikata's swords
>liked hijikata from hakuouki

Guess the apples don't fall far from the tree.

Fuck, they better not have changed his clothes.

It's going to be a long 2 or 3 weeks, isn't it?

I've been a gintamafag for years, so liking Shinsengumi swords was a given.

You're slow user, the first thing they mention is that they're Hijikata's swords.

>spoiler

Well, I understand the sentiment there, it's just that there hasn't been many games like it. Probably a middle ground thing.

ok so who is most likely the one on the right? I've seen split comments saying he's either yasusada or ookurikara

Most likely Yasu since they're doing Shinsengumi kiwame.

In what universe is this Ookurikara?

Thought so too
I don't know, some of the jp side saw ookurikara and it fucked me up a bit

Urashima's Kiwame was really good, I'm hopeful for Nagasone.
Though I don't want them to cover his pecs.

At first glance I thought it was Ookurikara because of the spikiness of the hair, but it becomes pretty clear it's not him the more you look at it.

What other swords do you personally want a kiwame of?

I want my cape fantasy Mitsutada to come true.

that pic is doing things to me user

I still want my manba

What are the chances of the movie getting a competent writer for once?

I'm surprised they didn't reveal the starter swords kiwame first.

>Wake up
>See we might get ponytail Kane-san
Fantastic.

>getting rid of the pomeranian ponytail
Please say this is someone else.

Haha what? Where is that from?

The design book.

That's cute.
I'm afraid that's Yasusada. It makes sense to show him with Kane-san and Nagasone.

I'll miss it dearly. I hope at least that one user's speculations are right that it means maybe he'll have gotten over his okita-kun obsession somewhat. I just want my waifu to love me most.

Reposting next month's schedule.
>Dango Collecting Event
>Smithing event with a new sword. Most likely Azuki Nagamitsu
>Underground Treasure with Mouri.
>New Kiwame
>Last month for the newcomer campaign

That's not fun if they announce Azuki that early.

It was just teased, the full release will be the day before the smithing starts.
I'm more interested in getting Mouri than wasting my resources yet again on a blasted Osafune blade.

Anyone with the new bg already? I cant catch the bunnies afterall

Yes, got it two days ago.
The easiest way to always go to the same node until the bunny appears because the boss node is random.

Yeah, boss nodes are more worthy than catching bunnies.
I managed to fnish the event in one day like that, the comfiest event so far.

>I managed to fnish the event in one day like that, the comfiest event so far.
Yeah but it was kind of a pain in the ass to rotate swords though, I'm thankful for the new voices when you give the swords dango. Yagen's was pretty cute.

The enemies are a complete joke, moreso if you have level 90 swords or kiwames. You cans end them with red fatigue and managing to get S rank victories.

My highest leveled sword is level 79 and I don't have any Kiwame yet.

That's weird, it took me just a few hours. Just keep heading to one same end node and you should get dango 25% of the time.

>Sada-chan
My swords are too weak, I could only get Fudou last time.
I hope he'll be available again soon.

Grind you swords more, then.
It will make most of the events a breeze, with only the hassle of getting the rare drop from the maps.

I got him from the summer WTE on first try with a crappy lvl 80-85 team. I don't think I'll ever get that lucky again.

Kinda looks good on him.

>EVEN MORE shinsengumi shilling

Might as well call it Shinsengumi Ranbu at this point.

They print money.
I wonder how the japanese don't get sick of them, they are literally everywhere, in every piece of media.

It's Kasen's artist again.

Because japs are guillable when its about a bunch of henchemen doing dirt jobs for the shogunate.
I'm pretty sure there are more interesting things in their history, but I maybe those are or boring or controversial for the higher ups.

Looks like they want to cheese one of their artist out, like they did with Kumita and Jiro Suzuki.
What about using the others more often?

>I'm pretty sure there are more interesting things in their history
An Oda Nobunaga story would be like a breath of fresh air. Pretty surprised they never did a Jiji centric story since he's the series mascot.

Looks like he wears some kind of scarf?

A Katsugeki offshot about Jiji and Tsurumaru's hijinks as partners in the early days would have been fun to watch.

This. They are insanely popular it would totally work.
Ufo gave us a cool fighting scene, it was pretty nice.

I love that kind of Tsurumaru.

They make a pretty good, playful duo. In the stage plays they love to mess with Manba which was kinda fun to watch. Tsurumaru's history has a lot of potential for suffering too, kinda surprised hardly any material touched on it yet.

>Tsurumaru's history has a lot of potential for suffering too, kinda surprised hardly any material touched on it yet.
I want to believe they are keeping it for something big.

There are side media about other stuff, the musicals and stage plays. The nips watch them all and it usually sells more than any anime adaptation they did so far. Just because you don't watch it doesn't mean it's not there.

I know that there is side media about other stuff but the Shinsengumi are still big. They get all the exposure.

This is exactly how I want Mitsu's Kiwame design to look.

Mucchan, but I'm afraid they're going to fuck it up. I haven't liked a good number of the Kiwames they've done so far.

Not seeing what the issue is unless you're butthurt over what the Shinsengumi represent to the nips.

I'll be really sad if it completely goes away, his love for Okita is really cute.

It'll proably be the same writers, but who knows what will it be about.
They got the hijikata drama fixed already, doggo's drama too. What is it gonna be? Yagen angst over nobunaga?

Yes, the Shinsengumi are popular figures for the nips, even for EOPs they can recognize them because there's popular anime/manga who mentions it.
The exposure you're talking about is regarding the animated TR series, you're suffering from overexposure because that's the kind of media you consume but it's not the general for the franchise. There is a lot of side media and not all of them are Shinsengumi related at all.

There's the plot about the time retrogate army fusion they left off.

They never brought up the KBC, so maybe something involving them?

I'm going to miss the fluffy ponytail but the hair down fanart is really growing on me

I'll miss it too but I like him so much anyway, he's cute no matter what kind of hairstyle he has.

I like that Yasusada.

I really like pictures like these. They feel so peaceful.

Goddamn that's hot, even with all those clothes on. Nitro I beg you.

I might event start to slowly decrease my hate for Yasu if he improves on that kiwame.

How do you feel about Nina lusting after swords?

Where the hell did that come from? Is it some fan who made that pic?

Weird, they're weapons of war but none of them has a personality similar to a genocial psychopath so she wouldn't be getting wet realistically