/vn/-You've never read this have you edition

Visual Novel General #1642

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English visual novels and English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels and otome games belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gG9YSaf4Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=0nXuoFt97HA&index=11&list=PLXeqOX4jBooxN6CmAkz1AtiAgnDrWLgdr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No but I thought about reading it.

>This general is for the discussion of English visual novels
This is the future you chose

Someone make sure to actually fix the OP next time

I LIKE LOLIS!

Me on the left

I read it and it sucks. One of the heroines is a prostitute.

Nellie a best

>This general is for the discussion of English visual novels

>English visual novels
anything is allowed now

How exactly did Fata Morgana even get made?

;_;

All heroines are prostitutes. We give money to their pimps (the companies) and then we watch them fuck other guys.

>we give money to their pimps (the companies)
>buying visual novels
lol

When you search a sexual trait on VNDB it gives you a list of characters that have it and the vn they're in.

Is there any way to sort the vns they're in by rating?

I think we all can agree that the past week has been particularly bad and we need to dial things back to the way they used to be. That means everybody needs to stop being "you", make the OP post what it was and we'll continue on our way

We really should have nipped the otome blogposting in the bud

yes

Tell me how to do it.

I think the only way to do that is search by the VN Tags. If you search in traits, it won't rate the VNs themselves since it's about characters

We need Ai route now

Or Runaposting

s..so since vn is willing to conveniently twist some rules now i guess boys love should finally be allowed in? I'm gonna start blog posting it then.

I'm sure that nekoshitters have jumped on board the shitposting train the past couple days.

Are boys allowed to kiss like that??

calm your autism

kill thyself

I need a Natsuki dating VN and I need it now!

Say the magic word.

Uglier than Runa

Faggot.

What's wrong with catgirls? When did the world become so twisted that even they have haters now?

Please, user.

Of course they can. It's the purest form of intimate brotherly love.

Literally who?

It's not the world that's changed, just your perception of it.

vndb.org/v/all
click visual novel filters under the letters
then click tags
check the box 'tags to include' and type whatever you want

Then I don't want to look at parts of the world that can't appreciate cute cats.

All the sexual tags aren't in there.

Not him but I don't think you can search for sexual traits in the filters like that

kys
otome and evns are fine
but when you start posting this fag shit thats when its enough.

tsundere loli

meh

my dick was so heard in this scene

What?

>otome and evns are fine
They're really not though. I mean, that Sakura Sakura KS almost got messed up because Winged Cloud is just so fucking awful that people immediately associate Sakura anything with it.

But pink hair means they're best girl.

kys
otome and BL are fine
but when you start posting this evn shit thats when its enough.

She's a fucking cake you shitbrain

Oh, well there is plenty of boys banging boys in evns

>evns are fine

Only by your fucked up standards

You dumb niggers that keep letting shit slide more and more is why we have such an awful general. It's somehow even worse than what it was a month ago.

explain?

>Blowjob Duck Face
Cool.

do not post kaomoji in this generla

Just as I told you fags when the otoshit blog poster started posting and you guys let it slide when I said they should just go to /blog/ but nooooo no one listened
now deal with the consequences

You're doing something wrong then, look at my pic, it clearly has missionary tag included.

>otome and evns are fine
You know I kind of like being here and having things the way they have been? I mean, the other thread we were talking about Ti9 like he was a relic of the past. And I like the environment we normally have.

Just because one blogposter and one VN that got shilled on /v/ doesn't mean you should just let anything slide and change everything to fit that

Cool. So the best VN ever has no chance. Great.

Not trying to search missionary.

>but nooooo no one listened
I listened. I just didn't really care. I also didn't expect everybody in here to get crazy autistic over possible females though. That was ridiculous

Muramasa was kind of always going to be an impossibility. Maybe in another 5 years.

>crazy autistic over possible females though
it's /vn/ what do you expect, it's the same anons that get up and antsy when you typed /vng/ back in the days

They can't even release fucking Sumaga.

Literally the only good scene in the whole VN

o(>ω

It was an example. Look, it works, you're just incompetent.

What happened with Clover Day's?

>Consensual Sex Involving Tentacles
Literally the most patrician tag.

I think I understand that guy's problem now. He's trying to look only for the specific characters and the sexual traits but wants the VN in that character list specifically to show the VN ratings.

Yeah VNDB doesn't do that.

/vn/

I want to dance with a girl

youtube.com/watch?v=2gG9YSaf4Mg

I'd fap to that

Literally dragging their heels now that they are basically finished hoping someone (Seaki) picks up their translation work.

DJANGO SOON!

No idea. Probably stalling because they're selling out to Sekai.

did you save a static gif you fucking retard

Oh I get it now. Yeah, it needs to be in the tags on the novel page itself, not in the character tags.

I just want a quality general like Rance general or /fgog/
;_;

Now we're going to get invaded by /v/ feels posters and become the second /ksg/.

Check out Tentacle and Witches, it's only half MTLed but it reads okay. Also there's a doujin called Myontancles.

Shit's fucking hot.

>/fgog/
>quality
Slit your throat you fucking moron.

>/fgog/
>quality
I hanged out there since launch until december last year, it's not a quality general. It never was good aside from maybe the first week with the dragon slayer memes and even then, the threads were mostly retards asking dumb questions.

That's what I'm trying to do.

>blew trough a whole thread
>on a weekend

So this is the power of EOVN

You know I forgot how comfy Dracu-Riot is when it's doing lovey-dovey stuff

Luckily we can actually report any excessive feels crap. And the last time KS tried to hang out in here, the posts got nuked

Almost makes you want to get a girlfriend, doesn't it?

>or /fgog/
lol

Don't be that way user

DOKI
O
K
I

Chikan Club?

No

Recommend me the best Anal focused VN you know of

Please Bang My Wife

hemoimo

Majikoi. Namely S

Don't fool him. There's no anal in that anal VN

Monika.

Do my word choices in DDLC actually matter that much in the end? I'm tempted to just click the same spot instead of actually thinking who gets affected by what word.

>tfw DDLC left me too spooked to sleep

yamato likes to lick ass

youtube.com/watch?v=0nXuoFt97HA&index=11&list=PLXeqOX4jBooxN6CmAkz1AtiAgnDrWLgdr

Are all the princess evangile torrents on pantsu legitimately at 0 seeders or is something horribly fucked on my end?

This is why shes perfect. She knows exactly what gets a mans engine going

That's normal, I dunno why

Is that so? Maybe I'll put this down for tonight and pick it back up tomorrow, then.

>English visual novels
Kill yourself.

Holy shit bros, does this mean it's a kamige?