/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/n7eCJpEm

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

clips
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=5wYC0fAVL0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/bdog/ being represented by Windalgo.

Long live ITC

second for blacks are disgusting filth

Windalgo trying to get $75 for his mistress

Third for ITC shitters humiliated live on stream

>represented by a passive cuck
damn

dead general killed by IC cultists

Post cute tamers

>ITC saying they disbanded Sardine
>using this as leverage amongst other t1 guilds

You mean "Sardines"

>itc on the podcast
>sardine mentioned

Thanks windalgo for being this awesome

mabogu

mobagrunge

guys i'm done being a nobody... i want to join itc

>ITC doing so many things in game and on thread
IC/valor doing what now?

mabinogi mabinogi give me the formuloi

but its not disbanded wtf

this windalgo "person" , if that is his real name, sounds like he needs to do some research

IC is hiding from ITC in safezones.
Sardine is being dead.
Orchid is hiding in an alt guild in a safezones from ITC after abandoning Sardine.

>sardines lead by a scat fetish
Woahh not dead at all guys!

Why would they hide?
There's literally no penalty for dying in pvp

Kind of sounds like you're making shit up to make itc look big and bad after your devistating loss today

uhh I'm not in IC anymore, those days are behind me, I'm a fish fetishist now *glub glub*

And so once again, /bdog/ is saved thanks to ITC

killed*

thanks itc

thanks itc

Thanks itc

Thanks ITC, please bring us back too.

itt: desperate itc samefag trying to distract /bdog/ from rywho getting buttfucked by a nigger with worse class and worse gear than him

Post video of him dying? Would love to see this.

It's more obvious than IC samefagging and less creative.
Yeah America haha we get it reddit

hi ic

okay i will do that

even blade_at was slain by the bbc...

No white boi can compete with the BBC - especially not some cuckold ITC no lifer!

meant for

Can I get a link to the video?

clips
twitch
tv/ResourcefulObedientWasabiAllenHuhu

Just watched the video, he didn't even take damage? So did white boi scare off BBC that easily??

>itc shitters base their whole lives around BDO and can't even win without a massive gear advantage

lmfao

>not knowing how node wars/sieges work

But you said he was defeated. That is what I wanted to see. Not something that doesn't matter at all.

Can't fight back in siege. Lacari and Twitch chat both called out Blade for being a no skill retard who didn't know how to play a faceroll class.

So BBC lost by default? Pretty sad.

I like Sardine, IC and Valor. I hate ITC and they are awful people who lie, cheat and steal.
[spoiler[i also heard the GM of ITC touches himself to little girls[/spoiler]

>It's another fake guild drama episode.
Bring back the avatarfags, cuz this shit is being reprised every fucking night

shut up you pig face

All the avatarfags fucked off and don't even play the game.

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

TWO
NICO NICO NII
youtube.com/watch?v=5wYC0fAVL0E

THREE
I LIKE TO PEE

51 / 13 / 19

lmfao, you itcucks are beyond pathetic

maybe if you grind another 10k hours you'll actually be able to kill someone with 30 gs less than you

Are you giving ITC a compliment? Are you actually saying they are more geared then the best guild in game at the moment?

Grinding isn't going to make them better players. Fighting people at equal gear level is going to help

Hi Ryan! *A

HHHHHHUIIIISDSFYYSSSDJJJ

the fucking dipshits who scared off the avatarfags pretty much killed the general, nobodies gonna bump it anymore

Reminder that ITC and Blade_at own this thread and you will bump it for them.

Someone post slutty girls

thats the only reasons I come here, please and thank you :)

Nobody but a true autist NEET like blade would think being "geared" is a compliment.

Is Inner_Circle really this up set that they don't run things anymore and that the majority of the general find them just sad now when they try so hard

fix your sentence again blade you dyslexic autist

pretty sure thats itc

wtf bastard never post again

If you have a BBC I'll post more

sluttiest one in NA

Really made me think...

WTF!1111!!

At first I thought it would feel rewarding to enhance my own gear after much hardship but after going from 30 to 50 stacks and 100+ million wasted without even getting duo mark of shadow I gotta say I'm not ever doing this shit again. I'll let some other fucker do it and buy everything.

Dude I feel your pain, after getting my boss weapons and boss armor to TRI with DUO accessories i've sworn off doing my own enhancing. From here on i'm saving my money buying my upgraded gear. Selling all my hards/sharps and blackstones feels good man.

Yea, it's just an awful feeling.

Standing next to Naaki at the market

Skipping stones with Naaki as the sun sets

Sipping on warm hot chocolate with Naaki. As she warms up to you on the couch in front of a roaring fire.

Why won't you let me unite /bdog/?

You associate yourself with niggers.

Parasocial relationships are one-sided relationships, where one person extends emotional energy, interest and time, and the other party, the persona, is completely unaware of the other's existence. Parasocial relationships are most common with celebrities, organizations (such as sports teams) or television stars.
>vjera
>rywho
>"we killed sardine"
sure thing faggot, keep trying to unite us anons

Carrying Naaki up to her best after a long day spending time together. Her head laying so sweetly on her ever soft pillow. Innocence.

a guild isn't bad because people you don't like in it

They didn't even kill sardine. Just made them not want to post here. They still do the same stuff just now keeping it in their discord.
ITC basically just handed the thread to IC and let then shitpost without being watered down by erp.

Hey blade, please reread your posts before posting them. Dyslexic fuck.

Who will save /bdog/?

Wizards_Guild

Boot vjera and blade and literally nobody would have anything to complain about anymore. Lose two and gain everyone.

who is this one eye'd cuck?

>booting people because shitters in the thread don't like them
?

I like how they were even called out as an infinitychan guild during the podcast.

ITC have been orbiting Sardine and IC once they realized they were the only ones posting in the thread and receiving attention. You'll notice now that Sardine doesn't post they've been trying to drag EU guilds into their arguing too. Feel free to call me IC because you disagree with me hehe

Why are there such limitations on MOUNT NAMES

They orbit IC because literally half of the members of ITC were denied into IC at one point and they've wanted to get in/hold a grudge since.

Sardine just gets all the attention they crave so they have to try to go after them. Sardine didn't give then the attention they wanted since they just left. ITC is literally grasping for anything right now. Sad as hell

And yet you can still name your mount, kike, nig, etc.

K, keep being reviled by the entire thread and anyone who knows who those two people are and wondering why you can't recruit from here.

And then they allow naughty words in them, it doesn't make any sense.

A hero.
We don't orbit them, we just like trolling since it gets them so mad.

Did sardine even get mad? I saw them sperg once in discord but that's it. Nothing in the thread other than false flagging.

IC doesn't really seem to care except for whyfu but they're as autistic as blade so who gives a shit.

>wants to unite /bdog/ but trolls them
????