steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/1477601466704282818
steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/1477601466705686918

Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

Dallis is best waifu.

Relinking from last thread, really need help finding out what armour set this is.

Red Prince would be worth it if he didn't have a built in love interest.

But it's okay because I'm now playing as Red Prince to get around this. I'm at least hoping the game lets me

Is there a problem to having the succubus give you the source point? I hope it doesn't fuck me over 30 hours later, but there's no ill effects so far.

>bullshit boat fight
>ill tp malady to the other boat
>Dallis one-shot crits her

sigh

What is your Lone Wolf name, bros?

>Could make a deal with a demon end badly for me guise?

It seems the least immoral one. Well discounting the Lizard.

Silver Feather

This game is fun but also incredibly frustrating.

I haven't finished escaping the fort yet, but I feel like the game is just trial and error finding the encounters/quests I can do to scrape enough XP together to level so I can do the other quests/fights.

It just don't really get it. I don't need the game to be linear, but it feels awfully linear when I have to do quests in a specific order to not die.

Does it get better after this fort?

Made a fem dwarf.
Who should my 3 buddies be?

Looking pretty.

Fane

She actually has more quest for you later on once she joins you on your ship. She will also help you out on your quest on the next area after Drfitwood.
Still not sure if she's actually evil and is just using you or not though.

How are you approaching fights? I was able to handle the Fort Joy encounters in pretty much any order I wanted to, it just required some different approaches. Sneaking certain party members into better starting positions, smart use of teleportation, blocking off routes and chokepoints with physical objects, etc.

I wish I could enjoy elves.
But their armor designs are really unappealing to me. Some of them look alright, but eeeeh.

You're just really bad at the game. Most fights in the Fort can be taken in any way you want since most of them are at lvls 3-4.Do quests that do more talking if you feel so inclined.

>I know I'll treat the person I want to be my champion as if they're a stupid submissive bitch who isn't worthy of me
I don't think I've ever seen a more retarded group of gods than these fuckers.

what succubus

>trial and error
What the fuck.

>Divinity Dragon Commander is still at least 40 bucks
Wew lads

Their dialogue is unappealing too. God, why are Elves cannibals in this game?

Doing a 2nd playthrough should I do a lone wolf duo or a party of 4?

If I do a lone wolf duo should I partner with sibelle or beast. I didn't do their stories in my 1st playthrough.

>waa why aren't elves my generic fantasy race

Be Sibelle and party with Beast while duo-ing

>Lohar finds out I ratted him out
>Have to genocide the entire undertavern

Oh well

THICC

>Ratting on Lohar
>To the fucking magisters of all people

What the fuck is wrong with you?

What level should I be before I leave Fort Joy?

I'm like a fifth into level 5 and haven't done the interior of the fort yet.

Also can you finish the quests for all companions in Act 1 or do some carry in act 2? I guess I won't be able to finish them all.

>lizard strung up for 'killing alexander'
>persuasion/str; want to know who really killed alexander?

i can't believe that actually worked

>being a snitch for the magisters

doing quests for non team companions is pointless because they all die in the transition from act1 to act2

8-9 depending on if you have pet talking

>Not min maxing XP

Out of my way plebs

I'm ifran. So I bring my elf cum slut along or my fat gay dwarf.

Doesn't it give xp?

Just beat the game and is the whole story about Fane?

>Being Ifan
Beast

I'm playing a straight evil play through. Gonna help the magisters and murder all the innocents. Killing anyone that stops the magisters.

the fort joy area, the actual fort/ dungeon is lv1-4 content

swamp is lv5-7 content

you usually finish act1 between lvs 7-9

I'm doing lone wolf on tactician. One of my guys is a tank, the other is a lightning/water mage.

just started the game here with a custom char. was killing the red prince while everyone was still unconscious a bad idea? I just realized he's one of the bois on the loading screen so he's probably important

Killing people on the boat is no big deal.

food feels completely useless? you will never use it during fight since potions and magic will always be better. after fights you can use rest, armor regen kicks in right after the fight has ended.

Even if you kill them on the ship they're magically alive again when you get to Fort Joy.

Thought that was pretty dumb

Why the fuck is every single user complaining about "balance" is playing the game for the first time, not even the first one and goes to Tactician?

There's a plot reason for this and a practical reason.
because it's the dark souls of CRPGs.

>hurr durr they're god saved them from getting their skull caved in while unconscious.

Like I said, dumb.

Wait are you telling me I lost xp by not killing them?

What's the most op class?Anyone else finding reapers coast hard?

I don't suppose there's album art for the OST. My autism kicks in everytime I scroll to it in my library and it's the only thing on without any art.

>In a world with ressurection I find it hard to believe that Gods would revive their champions
Go be a murderhobo somewhere else.

draw it yourself

The problem is the early game where you have no armor or damage or skills, while the enemy has more armor, skills, damage, and a numerical advantage over you usually

Resurrection is a meme for purely gameplay purposes. Theres a reason why theres only a fucking scroll and not a spell otherwise nobody would ever fucking die.

Anyone use the bard mod with new leadership and lore skills?

still in act 1, murdered griff and his friends for being fags

can I no longer by huntsman books now?

Now that's a tough choice. Why not both?

So what would you have preferred then, the possibility to kill every character on the boat then get stuck with no companions?

You couldn't even put down the final boss of the first Act cleanly.

>not befriending butter first

Unlikely Lovers quest

Am I missing anything by skipping every dialogue?

Yeah? Maybe have consequences for snuffing people out while they're all unconscious.

>was killing vendors a poor decision?
gee, that's a tough one

>Why didn't they create an entire main story devoted to people who kill everyone they meet

Why do male elves only have 3 fucking hair styles?

>Beast mentions how he'd rather kill magisters than deal with Lohar
>Kill Lohar
>Beast: "Ah, you did the right thing."
based

Yes because actions have consequences. Or should have.

Beast will actually attack you if you kill Lohar after the conversation about how he did nothing wrong

There are plenty of opportunities in the game where a botched conversation can lead you to killing otherwise important NPCs.

You can already fucking take lone wolf and play solo retard.

They did. It's called Lone Wolf scoundrel.

Apparently not

Lohar also bugged out and is stuck in combat but cant die

Truly a fate worse than death

But even if you help them they'll still hate you and still want to kill you at every turn, how's that work?

Not really, just the entire game.

Then if a silly choice in a dialogue can lead to battle why won't us going out of our way to stab some NPCs remove them from the game, one can even ignore all of them too.

What did he mean by this?

With the new armor system is a tank character actually viable? In D:OS1 you kind of got cucked if you really tried to be a tank.

Yes.

Seems viable to me.
Especially with a Shield.

No because the AI isn't braindead, it won't go hit the guy with the most armor. You can have tanky characters but they will be avoided.

Summons do a better job tanking

why are you even playing this type of game man?

Tanks work better when they're focused around constantly restoring armor rather than just having a ton of it.

Its difficult to make enemies actually attack your tank. The AI behaves like another player so typically it will go after your weakest link meaning often times running right past your front line and trying to gank your clothies. Hell, you cant even rez someone in battle without the full health perk or they just get instagibbed.

If you put Stench on your people and keep them decently geared, the AI tends to only throw the occasional attack at them. But the AI will always abuse your shit. Have fire down? Expect posion. Have water down? Expect lightning. Have an undead party member? Expect heals

Especially if you use Shackles of Pain.
Ain't nobody gonna hit you then.
Best option would be to get a Taunt mod that makes it ignore armor, increase its range and make it last 2 turns.

This is sadly the truth, things like Taunt and stench are not enough to make the Tanks useful, like said summons have low health and little/no defenses so they get targeted by most ai's regardless of difficultly.

Combat.

If you have a good shield late game and a high con you're pretty unkillable. You can't really force everyone to attack you like a traditional tank though, and your goal is just gonna be to get in the middle of all the enemies and start hitting attacks of opportunities and dishing out CCs.

Because Swen knew nobody would ever play as them.

That's not being a Tank then, that's basically a support and you might as well go more enchanter/cleric for that

>Lone Wolf
>Choose Summoning at level 1
>Pump summoning every level
>Have giant infernal summons rape everything

>War/Geo/Poly
>Convert to Oil/Oily Carapace
>Have someone else throw out rain/blood rain
>can cover the entire field in oil and do a gigantic phys armor restore on yourself if need be
Restoring armor is better than restoring health and having a "tank" frontliner can drastically help with slowing the enemies down.

Wet.

Is there a way to respec in the early game? Something with a console command or a mod?

I know you get to respec in Act 2 (I think) but I'm level 5 and I feel like I fucked up pretty bad because there was some stuff I didn't really understand about the game until now.

Do I need to soldier through or can I """cheat""" to respec earlier?

You are aware those two "types" are full of armor restores options with high range right?

I'm guessing Sadha is absolutely pointless if you don't have Red Prince with you?

In that case you might as well just attack everyone you see, you can kill everyone and finish the game