datdota.com/

>NEWS & STREAMS
wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Liquipedia:Upcoming_and_ongoing_matches
joindota.com/
github.com/streamlink/streamlink
streamlink GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/heroes/meta
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/573,869,36,868,867/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/432,431
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feed me dotards

first for exclusively learning cute girl heroes

I'm not even home & i had to make the new thread for you guys

reminder sub-12 yo are for petting and growing up not loving

>whiffs ult
so she's just as good as pro players

What's it feel like to have an imouto lads

>reddit complaining about one of the best metas in years and because of valve pandering it's probably going to be completely fucking ruined
You can literally see the skill difference in every fucking matchup, yet people are still angry because they bought wards off c/d, places then on the fucking eyes and their team lost.

BANANA SLAMMA GOD

>You can literally see the skill difference in every fucking necro/lich ban
k

>necro and lich are op waaaaaaah
dude, I get that you and your fellow redditers are angry that lich is in meta, but all you have to do is not draft right click cores.
Try enchantress bro, Thank me later.

Fun until they get to the age of ~15 then they become unbearable

where's the fairy dotards?

>tfw BSJ stream

I bet if I had a sister I wouldn't be so beta and awkward around women.

>this is d2g na "savior"

wow so a position 5 hero that usually has 0 networth and has the ability to literally take away networth from the opponent team requires the enemy team to strategise in very unorthodox ways, devoting heroes and networth to ensure that the game isn't ruined, and this is 100% ok

bsj has a kid?

lost another one to black culture lads

You are literally wasting a pos 5 for levels, and you are only denying networth if your heroes don't die.
Lich isn't suddenly meta because of sacrifice, it's because retards don't know how to play against ice armor.

what did he mean by this??

50th percentile player on the gulag

Gooks are winning TI8

>you will never slamma your banana in her jamma
Why live dotards

What are the chances BSJ has browsed d2g before?

>dotabuff.com/heroes/meta
>one more month of this shit
WAKE ME UP

Lich is "suddenly" meta because the good heroes this patch are heavily countered by lich. He was always strong and sacrifice is a fucking pain in the ass that can give you a full level up on the enemy even if you lose the lane. Ench is a funky meme pick that can get stomped a dozen different ways, all of which synergize nicely with a lich. He's an unfun hero and it's unfun to work your ass off to counter him, especially when there are four other heroes to worry about. I have no idea how you got this far into the patch and are still defending lich but my guess is your skill level is so low it literally doesn't matter what anyone picks and it's a toss of the dice whether you win or lose. I won't tell you what to do, but I suggest you consider deleting your post and never coming here again.

>gook and a leaf
>fucking upsidowner for good measures
I believe user, they can do it. They can truely become.... Immortals.

KYS

You should probably watch the Dire vs. Immortal games bud, might teach the reasons lich isn't all that and is just another Pro boogies man like Doom was a couple years ago.

probably back when CLQ was shilling his content here

or when he was looking for the latest clan_iraq build to copy

>He's an unfun hero
Float around at incredibl hihg speed, ruin the offlaner's game, build whatever items you want to fuck around with and remind everyone to stay frosty. I have fun playing lich, but I think its probably 75% in the character himself.

>ns is 55% wr in pro, 51 only in pubs
>lich and necro have high pickrate and winrate in both

wtf

>enchanatress
>funky meme pick
she literally fits the meta right now to a T, it's funny that people consider her a meme, shes actually insanely good with both necro and lich because of her passive and heal.

is this the happiest day in BSJ's life? does it all go downhill from here?

Him and that chick from like last Christmas was top BSJ

Is it just me or does it feel like esports is getting less fun to watch?

because these are honeypots qualifers on a patch that will soon be outdated

right now is pretty much going to be dog shit, because all we are watching is pro teams preventing interesting talent from breaking onto the scene and challenging them at minors and majors. The good minor league dota starts after pros are pretty much given invites, and after the patch hits.

>t. eg shitter

Nope. I get to watch EG and OG get shit on

>non-stop matches
I wonder why

>forcing a child to say promocode

T W E N T Y F O U R M O R E D A Y S

>immortals doing well, and fighting against the meme of the patch
fuck you bro

Know any good sites to cash out dota hats at? I'm done with this game, and I'd like to move the value to a real, alive game like Team Fortress 2

>pros are still picking sandking

LMAO

is bsj still streaming his kids i want to watch that fucker feed not run a daycare

>moms boyfriend granddaughter
LMAO

the more time you invest in something the less interesting it gets. nothing will recreate the experience of when you were new to a game / genre. just as it will never be the same watching dota matches for the 10,000th time as it was the first thousand

my wife's granddaughter

why are white people the only race whose parents are always divorced?

Just a younger and more annoying Casey Affleck

>keen can qualify for major
>can't even win open qualifiers for a minor
man china is a fucking shitshow

MY SPIRITS SLEEPING SOMEWHERE COLD

Because niggers don't get married and asians don't reproduce.

because white people actually marry. seperated black parents is much higher than white married couples divorce rate.

>asians don't reproduce.

because niggers are too trash to get married
because chinks just cheat on each other and accept it
because spics stick together forever no matter how much they hate it

Arabs, chinks, and spics dont get divorced while white women are on their 3rd husband.

What happened to CLQ?

Wrong again you nigger

>datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/573,869,36,868,867/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/432,431

Apologise

wheres the word divorce in that retard

he realized he had become reddit incarnate and tried to salvage the channel by becoming tumblr instead only to pull the plug completely and shitpost here anonymously

>get LP after internet shits the bed again
>it's somehow more fun than normal queue because people can't pick the heroes they want

THIS META IS FUCKING CANCER

EVEN SNIPER TROLL HELL WAS BETTER

They are about the same i'm not opening paint again

>guy joins your ranked game
>"me mid im smurf"

What's the proper thing to do in this situation?

This pic is more like "lol americans" than "lol niggers" tbqh

i actually took the plunge and started a new account since having 3k behavior score dooms me forever
games are still ass but at least i can calibrate at 4k again and not spend every game flaming my team and fucking with them since theres a mute all incoming chat option now

you guys say that about every meta

dude every time I pick necro I get a rampage, and I'm a rubick player btw.
fix that hero

Be as much of a dick as possible, but still try to win.

damn he seems like a genuinely nice guy

the nice thing about US servers is that behavior score is barely relevant because the spics will report you for literally anything

nah, only 6.83 was almost this unfun like i said
AM, veno, lich and necro in every game is sadism

you say this yet i have 10k behavior score and play with many south americans. the problem lies from within my good sir, look unto the mirror or the mirror shalt look unto you

Envy just bought rapier, tune in quick to see him feed it

>reinstall dota after about a year of not playing
>suddenly the desire to play any other game ever disappears
fuck, i do like dota sometimes but it just becomes this fucking void that stops me from playing other shit i'll probably enjoy more

>get up and work out for 10 minutes
>come back
>EE has a rapier and aegis
>32:00 gametime

>buys rapier into blink on weaver
just what level is this man playing on

>The nice thing about US servers is that behavior score is barely relevant because the spics will report you for literally anything

player_behavior_score_last_report: 9779
I get more spanish speakers than BRs btw.

SCIENTISTS

the one where he feeds the rapier and the game ends level
maybe he should get a bsj promocode

Forgot pic

holy shit

what situation could have possibly led to him thinking that that was the option to go for
did anyone see the hwole match? I'm flabbergasted...

I haven't watched a single Fnatic game, how bad are they really?

They're already out of every qualifier, right?

bad-inconsistent, the only team I've seen them beat is mineski

The rapier was a good choice, his team did literally 0 damage. The blink was more bizarre, bkb would have saved him from the ES and Jakiro.

maybe blink to chase am/tinker blinking into the trees?

the one where hes going to die becasue he doesnt have bkb

said his plan was to use it to blink in and one shot jakiro. Pretty stupid because jakiro had a euls and envy couldnt kill him in 1 geminate

>no reply in 15 minutes

Is the game dying?

no esports yet

yes

Both the ESL major and the Starladder minor follow this invite pattern:
2 invited teams
1 EU
1 CIS
1 China
1 NA
1 SEA
1 SA

So unlikely to see 2 teams from the same region in the main events unless one of them is invited.
If upcoming majors follow this format too, watching qualifiers are probably more interesting than main events.

?page 7