Katawa Shoujo General /ksg/

Katawa Shoujo General #3357

I Hate this Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Trial - Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Trial - KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zM10JvcP
hanakoisbestgirl.com
mishimmie.booru.org/
cripple.booru.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lilly!

I revised my lewd fic, changed some awkward lines, improved some descriptions, fixed some errors.
If you like hot Lilly and Hisao lovin', please check it out.
pastebin.com/zM10JvcP

LILLY!

Going to dive into this, looks kind of neat.

hanako's face when lilly has a bunch of fans but she only has one or two

Lilly!

Me too. Just started.

nu-hanako already beats the old one.

Made it a couple hours in before I got too drunk to pay attention. Seems pretty good so far.

Damnit user. Was just about to leave my house and go get some pizza.

Perhaps I'll get pizza and read while eating.

Questions, questions...

Can you love her tenderly

I will try

ksg mansion when

Old Top Gear.

Replayed Lilly's route and Hisao says he just has to keep forward early on before that final line. Blew my mind on top of all the other repeated visuals.

>still making threads about this VN

>because KS was created by Veeky Forums. gets its own thread
When will this meme end?

>nu-hanako already beats the old one.
Hardly difficult to do that.

One for Mish
Many at once

>When will this meme end?
Never...because KS literally sprang fourth from Veeky Forums.

It's time for you to leave.

I want to give Misha One Unit Whole Dick

Naaaah

>tfw ywn

>Naaaah
Yeah.

See this is where you're wrong, you gotta do the squishening first before you do the fuggles with Mish

Misha is MADE2DICKĀ©

for Rin

>fourth
4LS publicly dislike Veeky Forums. The actual development blog explains that 4LS formed on a forum made by people who left Veeky Forums, not on Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums put no work into 4LS. So read the blog posts you frog.

You can't handle the squish my boy

I'll take that chance.

She chose burger over you.

suzu!

Nth for headpatting Hana!

>Hanako image database has been removed
Life is pain

Were people using it? Just add it back on the next thread.

Yeah I'm pretty sure a lot of the people who come are from the thread because it's the only place where the url is "pinned" so to speak. It's been on there for like two months now so I didn't think anyone had an issue with it but eh
I guess I'll try to, was listed as below if someone intends to make the new thread and would be kind enough to put it back on

Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com

Wait, is it shg who has been posting the headpatting hana thing? I never realised it was him.

I wont put back it in, but I rarely make the threads anyways.
I don't think that kind of fan-boy shit should be in the OP, we have the shimmie for all KS related images.

yeah , but the shimmie hasn't been updated in months now

Or he could have been using an older thread pasta that didn't have it on and not because he hates it?

It's unfortunate, but its telling that no one cares enough about KS anymore to update it with the infrequent new art.

Nah I took it from the one two threads ago.
Also removed the IRC chat for games because I'm almost certain no ones uses it; as well as the about section link to the KS website because it seems redundant.

Yeah, I'm a sucker for headpats

I mean, I get what your saying, but I can attest to the fact that I've had at 36 new (emphasis on new, not returning) visitors to the site from Veeky Forums in the past 30 days, which while may not be astronomical numbers shows that people are using it.
As for fanboyism I guess, but again, people are using it and there's nothing stopping other people making sites for the other girls. I would do it myself if I could afford the hosting cost.
And yeah, like said HIBG is still being updated with new art. (And also I believe it's surpassed the Shimmie in terms of how many Hanako images are on there, but it's a relatively moot point considering I'm holding back on 1000+ more so if I want to I can just dump them all)

I don't mean to make a fuss or anything, and if people seriously don't want it there then that's fine, I understand. It's just that it's been there for months now and no one has said anything negative about it, and people are indeed using it so I personally would think it should at least remain on. Apologies for wall of text

Disregard what I said previously about the Shimmie. I took a look at it to flush out my argument, and realized that no one can register to upload images.
Damn, now I understand why its completely dead.

I'd proposition you to just convert that site into a better Shimmie for all KS girls, but I'm tired as fuck and don't really want to get into it.
I'll put the site back in the OP into the next thread if I make it.

I'll second that. I understand what happened to the shimmie, but that its also its killing it.
If hibg could be shimmie 2 and somehow avoid all that shit, itd be awesome.

I once tried setting up a new shimmie, but the process of installing it on bought website is techical af, so I couldn't make it

if anything, anyone could make a new KS booru for free

do proportions look fine?

figure it out, man.
do it for her.
I'll help any way I can with the technical stuff.

I could do it on mid-August and obviously I wouldn't be able to do it now
I also cancelled my website reservation, but if anyone wants, here's this
mishimmie.booru.org/
user can upload, so it should be no problem

edit:
>I could NOT do it on mid-August

oh shit, there's a typo

oh well

>I'm holding back on 1000+more
What?

After playing Rin's route today, I just wanted to say:

Nomiya did absolutely nothing wrong.

Thank you.

I don't think he done good for Rin, considering the way she it, but pic relater really spoke to me

Aye cheers, that's all I ask for man

I've considered it, but I would have to ramp up my hosting fees (that already aren't that cheap, several hundred a year) and desu I have my hands filled just trying to keep on top of the Hana's. But yeah, I might. Maybe a sister site.

I assume you're hyped for Worlds?

Like I said above if I had the finances to do it I would, but it would more than double what I'm paying already at the moment and I'm a poorfag kek. But yeah, I could maybe do like a Shimmie suppliment, basically HIBG but for all the girls and it still being updated with new art.
But I don't want to steal other people's ideas and that other user seems to be interested in the Shimmie replacement so I'll leave it to him.

Yeah pic related. I would Hazard 400-800 of them are duplicates due to taking from multiple sources but that leaves well over a thousand.
Pic's I've left off are shitposts, memes, most edits and generally really bad art. And I mean my standards are low kek. Also really degen shit as well.

Guess I won't be needing to continue this project then...
cripple.booru.org/

wh-why not?
you even have posts there!

we need to somehow decide which we are going to use and put it in the next sticky

gee, you could have mentioned it earlier

woo bad art!

hello

cute!!

Very hyped.

I say you just post them all. Let us have all of the Hanakos.

Well by the looks of things we both came to the same conclusion around the same time and I had said on numerous occasions I had something in the works. But god damn, playing catch-up is tedious.

If we'd rather use mine, that is fine and if people wish to help that is great, all I ask this that we trying to keep uniform on the quality of uploads (As in consistent tagging and posting source wherever possible.)

Maybe having this public will give me the motivation I need.

Yeah what said, it looks good and is working fine!

>we need to somehow decide which we are going to use and put it in the next sticky
If you mean to HIBG, that and a Shimmie are different things so I don't think they'll overlap. If you meant which shimmie replacement to use then disregard my post.

Hey Doggo! Love the button haha
>Spoiler is my progress as well.

Yeah I remember you made some money of another bet you posted a while ago, here's hoping you repeat!

To me, he spoke only with honest concern about her future. He was cordial with Hisao most of the time and only got irritated when he thought Hisao was impeding her. I really think he cared deeply about Rin.

Hell, I believe he would be apologetic afterwards about his outburst at the end. I think the last couple of comments were just heat of the moment and frustration boiling over, which I can understand.

>I had said on numerous occasions I had something in the works
wew, desu it's a miracle I've never seen that, I said I have something in the works several times, too
anyway, then it's settled, we shall put your site in the OP and start uploading

having more convenient way to contact would be nice too

I'm in the discord.
Beyond that, I'm never far from here.

sure thing
I also registered on your site for convenience, I guess

I think either her torso is too small or her head is too big. Overall looks good though!

looking great! keep it coming!

what program are you making this in?

reddit and morty doesn't lend itself well to conveying the fact shes blind.

Neither did KS, but I guess you can make her eyes more derpy if you want.

Where would you take Lilly if modern science, medication, concentrated autism and a lot of surgery allowed her to gain vision? How would you help her get used to sight? What do you think she'd be impacted by the most?

>Leaf posted last thread and I missed it

I just want to ask for their steam god fucking damn it

I'd take her straight to the trash, because that would ruin everything about her character

3ds max

what parts of her character are there to ruin, she's already trash tier

i'm actually an emifag in disguise,
i just want to spark discussion

kys eminigger

no u

>emifag

Fucking girl problems..
>gf broke up with me in the "I still care about you and want to be friends but we aren't right for each other" kind of way
>still love her and want to be together
>don't want to see her at all even as a friend any more because it hurts too much, but I'd probably feel even worse if she wasn't in my life at all
What do I do, /ksg/? Anyone else dealt with similar feels?
And enough of my blogposting, how have things been going for you guys lately?

Cut her off, mate. Yes you still may be "friends" but every time you see her, it is going to twist that knife in your back just a little more.

It will hurt more in the short term, but you'll be better off down the line.

Been there before. Don't do it, mate, move on.

>And enough of my blogposting, how have things been going for you guys lately?

Bretty gud. Got monday off tomorrow so am here at 1am drinking. Playing through at the mo. Surprisingly difficult to pick which girl to go with.

Reminder that Crud openly admitted to writing the rape scene.

Can't really help you with that man, but it might be better to not be together if there's a good reason. And things have been good for me. How bout for you man, anything good happen recently?

Harboring feelings like that is just going to make things worse in the long run. As much as it hurts, it's probably healthy to separate completely, at least until you're sure you're completely over it.

>rape

are we really doing this again

don't reply fucking retard

but Veeky Forums banter is my only reason for living anymore

Take the bandaid off.. find a new girl. Only then will you be able to see her clearly for what she is.
And then you friendzone her.

You don't take a person dying of thirst and make them chug.
Give her some time to acclimate herself to seeing.
Then take her to a museum, to movies.
Splice out one frame of all of her favorite scenes with a picture of your dick.
Her virgin occipital lobe will absorb that shit like a sponge.

Downloading/trying this game. Never played a visual novel before. Gona go for Hanako based on only looking at pictures of them.

What am I in for?

A bunch of baits if you stay in the thread

rape

>bait in my /ksg/?

Never

You guys are right. Last time I saw her it made me feel awful. I need to stop talking to her, at least for now. A few days ago I tried the classic "get drunk and call your ex and try to get her back" which made me feel pretty pathetic. Thanks guys. I think I'm probably gonna go and get smashed with some friends to take my mind off her tomorrow.

stay strong, mate.

Good luck man, hope things get better for you.

A ride, see you again in 6 hours.

shitty writing, shitty characterisation and rape

do literally any other route

due to technical AND life reasons I won't be able to make an anime any soon

shucks

Oh that's a damn shame.

I guess I will be dropping stray renders from time to time, anyway.
but the big think I had planned will have to wait, sadly