Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What class do I reroll to that's less dependent upon gear

just quit the game user, its easier

please congratulate ripip on our 0% heroic KJ wipe

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

Jesus fucking christ i just need shadow caster vorrun to get commander of argus and 5 days already the fucker never shows up FUCK ME

>"mythic" raiding
clips.twitch
.tv/GoldenMoistStingrayKippa

Asked in old thread, but as far as counting for mage tower appearance dungeons...does timewalking count or no?

>do raid each week
>do dailies
>get depressed
>want to play on private server
>remember they're all garbage

>190282783
>ywn cuddle with your warm furry pand gf on a cold winter night

>The samefag avatarfag is a mentally ill fat loser
Sad!

Shadowcaster Voruun spawn fucking WHEN

Would you let this Paladin tank for you?

caw caw
lotso hugging bear, are you out there

when will samefag get on?

Hi i desperately need help finding easy mounts to farm that dont require exalted rep. Im at 150 right now i have all faction mounts on both sides. (Im farming multiple dailies right now in different xpacs so dont flame me) pls help

Minding my own business in Stratholme when a bonus mount popped up. Jelly?

Tank warrior newbie here, been doing dungeons and I was wondering if there was a better setup for switching targets when it gets chaotic, I click my targets and I'm not sure if it's the right way to be doin things

go to sleep asmonbald

daily reminder that this is the MOST reddit game imaginable

>reddit

You wouldn't recognize the symptoms of "reddit" if you hadn't been spending time there, redditor

>not being anti-reddit

haha where do you come up with this stuff

eh has been corrupted by reddit magic and must be defeated in upcoming raid

only Legion dungeons count

How do people figure out stuff like the Fathom Dweller or riddle worm and other hidden shit? Is it actually dedicated hard work or some sort of datamining?

>Check old legion private server to see if the server I tested classes on got any better

>"Return to karazhan has been implimented!"

>get a group in about 5 minutes cuz tank

>The bosses all have ridiculous amounts of health and take 15 minutes to kill

welp guess the private server scene still has kinks after all

>anything i don't like is reddit

hhhnnnggg 2 cute pand. Pls post her butt

>server pop is dead
>can't find enough men to raid mythic
>pay money to transfer realm
>mythic raid groups won't take me because no mythic raid achievos
>back to doing heroic

>private server
>>>jidf.org

>Blizzard only allows you to test classes at their most basic point

>mfw i would have never known that protection pally is awesome at level 20

anti-semite detected

Nightelf paladins don't seem that odd to have especially now they pretty much confirmed its possible. I mean if Blood elves can why can't NE?

I'll give someone 90k on frostmourne if they buy me a month of game time, its litteraly all I have

ooohhh poor widdle white supremacist neo-nazi finally experiencing the consequences of his violent beliefs :(((((((( my heart bleeds for your hateful ass lmao #fuckdrumpf

>he plays a frost deathknight

How does it feel being a complete tumor

Some classes still haven't discovered their artifact's hidden effect, right? I'm talking about the small effects like the Arms artifact fearing trolls or fury rez'ing you to give you a small window to kill you opponent. Do you think some just don't have one?

>being a drumpf supporter
imagine being this much of a rural and/or suburban retard

Finally someone else from Frostmourne!
Why should anyone accept your offer.

>just got a legendary from a rare mob on Argus
I didn't even know that could happen

Its not supposed to?
lucky you, I guess lol

Ashbringer has a chance to 1-shot demons/undead and turn them into a pile of ashes.
Works on argus rares and elites so it's op as fuck when it happens.

>this many drumpf supporters in wowg
wowg is official liberal territory

Nah, you could always get legos from rares. I got one from a Wardens world quest one

>the absolute state of drumpflings

speaking of, has anyone calculated how much the bad luck protection increases when you do something that could get you a leggo?

or is it just random chance increases?

It's hilarious watching wowg crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let pesado get his hands on the TCG mount codes.

So what is the deal supposed to be with upgrading legendaries to 1000 when the new raid comes out? how hard is that going to be? I gather there was already a system in place like it, but I wasn't playing pre 7.3

>drumpf is still president
how do we stop this, wowg?

Cause I dont really have other vidya to play and I got no money

It's time to stop posting

D R U M P F

who do you want for the next warchief, /pol?
personally, i would side with ZACHNAL SCHJREEMPF/DRUMPF

Goblin or troll rogue?

fem gobbo

undead makes the most sense. we've already got one in the game and the whole "undead can't use the light" has essentially been retconned. forsaken are also former humans so they've got a connection to the light, and no other race should have more passionate hatred for the scourge than the forsaken.

night elves and worgen make less sense, but i can see it working.

the rest are bullshit and memes.

For the last 2 instances of upgrading the item level of legendaries in Legion, you got a quest from the blacksmith in Dalaran. You have to collect 50 items called Writhing Essence, which drop from current raid bosses (so that would be only from Antorus, it won't let you farm on Tomb or any earlier raids from Legion) and you only get them the first time you down that boss for the week regardless of difficulty. You get them once from daily random Heroic dungeon, you can get some from your weekly mythic cache on Tuesday, and ranked PvP can give them as rewards also

It's possible to get 2 upgraded this way during a week, but for me I got about 1 legendary upgraded from a week of playing

Can anyone recommend a good addon for keeping track of demonic empowerment? I've discovered that I actually kind of like demonology but Blizzard is too lazy to actually implement some way to see who has it without targeting the demons.

because blood elves hogtied a mini god and sucked the power out of it due to magical addiction, which allowed them to harness the power of light.
Night elves have a nightwell, which is the only reason they can be mages

You are not retarded.
This is simply bait.

Elune will be their light.

wtf lol just go to where he spawns and look in premade groups for him

>never really a good player, mostly liked the game for it's lore and the idea of powering up
>finally decide to play on official servers and get to a raiding guild
>play arms warrior
>doing shit dps even at 930+ ilvl
>ask a guild mate what the hell goes on
>"oh just focus on getting Mastery"
>get to 75% Mastery
>suddenly getting to 1m DPS in raid bosses

I mean, they really need to make it clearer for new players, stats weight are a good casual filter, but I'd be a good idea to make it more intuitive or shown more clearer inside game.

>he doesn't know

>have on 110
Elemental Shaman
Outlaw Rogue
Shadown Priest
Havoc Demon Hunter
>level 91 currently
Arms Warrior
>Will level afterwards
Balance Druid

What should i level after that?
I have a 57 Survival Hunter in the pipe, but not sure if that'll be the next to hit max after the boomkin.

yes i don't know
clue me in loser

How long until new content

>mfw 3.5 days of playtime at 110 and have 4 curious coins already
war turtle by next year!

how do I dps as ele in dungeons while leveling up?
mobs are dead before I cast anything and my light bolt does 200 dmg.

just /follow healer and afk

Switch to resto and melee everything.
Assist healing when things go bad and be everyone's pal

Well, I agree that the game doesn't explain all of the information that would be useful to players, and I think that information should be available in-game somewhere. But that's just not how it is, and if you really want to play well, you're going to have to Google shit often or look up YouTube videos, check WoWhead and WoW Wiki and things like that.

I used to never use any of that stuff for reference, and I sucked balls at the game. People started calling me out, and I felt bad at it, but it motivated me to learn how to play better, and so I started looking into tips and things to play better. It's really the only way to do this game right. You have to do your homework.

so how do i get geared
im just running bgs over and over and getting some 880/890 pieces.

do shit on the legion planet?
run lfr?

>Outlaw Rogue

>Get my girlfriend to into WoW
>Starts playing with a mutual friend
>Seems to be having more fun than she ever did when playing with me
Feels awful

I just got my hunter to 110 yesterday and he's already at 904.

I had unsullied tokens mailed over.
Did ToS Raid Finder then Normal.
Did Argus WQs.

you can get full 910 gear from argus and there's a large chance for upgrades
im just getting full 910 while my guild doesn't get enough for a heroic tos week after week
she wants to fuck the mutual friend instead of you cause you're a normie fuckshit with a gf

Mythic+ weekly cache. Run a +10 and you get a 935 on Tuesday

Run Normal and Heroic Tomb of Sargeras for 900 and 915 gear respectively

you can farm Veiled Argunite on Argus and buy a 910 item for 650 Veiled Argunite

TAKE YA TRINKETS
YA BE NEEDIN DEM

Does it have to be your +10 key? Or just any +10?

cuckold

>see there's mechanical pets
>know hunter sucks dick for dps and is also boring as hell
>love the customization options for hunters
>love having a freaking gorilla as a best friend following me around

TIMEWALKING DUNGEONS
Take the opportunity while it's still here, do timewalking until you get one of those quest items that you can turn in for 500 timewalking badgers, then go to the vendor and buy all the relevant gear you see.

Easy way to get half your gear to 880. After that just keep an eye out for world quests that give you 865+ or even higher.

Once you reach about 870 ilvl you will be able to comfortably do all the argus questlines and content. From there you will be stuck farming argunite for easy 910 gear.

You can skip broken shore, nethershards are a meme. I got my priest from 740 to 880 in like 3 days doing this.

any +10 and you don't even have to beat the timer

lower dungeons like +9 will give you like 925 or 930. and there's always a chance it could titanforge

>tfw legion first launched
>4 curious coins in 4 months
:D

Is 926 enough to heal a +10 as holy paladin?

>Already at 10 with 2 days on my new hunter
Lesser Argus Invasions are a good source.

>thunderfury

>Male Orcs will never stand up straight
why even not go female, bros...

I would say so.

I agree, but the thing is that the game (and players) ride hard on the whole ilvl aspect determining how much DPS, Health or Healing you can output/get, and that simply isn't true. I don't know how it is for other classes, but at least in Arms Warrior, if you have a good percent lead in terms of Mastery to another Warrior you will win in DPS.

If an Arms Warrior with good min-maxed gear and over 80% Mastery but mediocre ilvl (920) goes to a ToS HC group/core he will do more DPS than the supposedly better (let's say 935 ilvl) DPS Arms Warrior with stats all over the place if he has 55% Mastery. That is extremely counter-intuitive. This is were I think Blizz needs to make it clearer in some way.

Hell, in my guild I'm at 932 ilvl with 76% Mastery and I'm barely above in DPS to the other Arms Warrior that has 920-ish ilvl with 72% Mastery and the 4-set bonus from ToS. Had I known Mastery was so important before things would have been a lot more clearer.

>my druid is a male troll
>bent over the entire fucking game
>try to mess with transmog but I can't even see his fucking chest
>also no boots just big dumb fucking feet

>meme

No group for HC ToS is going to pick him up without the AotC link unless they are desperate or if they are just cakewalking it and feel nice about getting more guys.
Even less if he plays a Tanking spec.

Higher ilvl isn't really a definite indication of a stronger character. Things like 4 piece tier set bonuses or having certain stats (like mastery for example) often sim higher than higher gear.

People just usually look for the 930+ ilvl range players in group finder because ilvl that high is a good indication that they've done plenty of higher difficulty dungeons and raids

>playing a lanklet meganigger in the first place
loling @ ur life

Is TGiSH a nice guild? I want to join a Veeky Forums guild on the horde side and have fun playing the game and have Veeky Forums nepotism and hate on anything that isn't Veeky Forums

Ahead of the Curve is the worst thing to happen to PuG raiding.