>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/xILv5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember that one mage in awakening who had a large vocabulary?

>it's all nuFE DLC

I just rolled Eldigan +DEF/-SPD. Is it salvageable?

Where were you when tharja got deconfirmed?

Warriors does what Heroes don't

>Thousands of years after Marth and them
>Still don't understand gravity

Miriel is best girl!
>tfw she will never get into FEH

Why does the chat keep talking about Raul, /feg/, Reddit, and Etika?

what did they mean by this?

>A train wreck dumpster fire does what a good spin off doesnt
What a shocker

Yes.

>Azura day 1 dlc
>DLC for the games they already focused on

Pay up those shekels nice fags kek

>Fates has far and away the most characters already in the game
>very first DLC pack is more fucking Fates characters
>Bride!Lucina cause IS probably forced them to do it
>Navarre probably legit got removed from the game and someone forgot to tell the UK Intern to remove him from the trailer
>Tharja is gonna be DLC that they expect me to pay for
Fuck you Hayashi, you piece of shit.

>one of them is probably the 40yr-old gay professor

Warriors fucking saved

>get Peri'd with no pity rate
>she's -atk
Thanks?

>cut Azura because there's too many Fates characters
>announce Fates DLC the same day
Really prickles my pringles.

Heroes is mainline. Good spinoff and Fire Emblem are like oil and water

>Can you at least give us a hint on the dlc?
>Ok here's a hint at the Fates pack. There is clearly a missing sibling... oh I almost said too much.

Sorry Raul, I guess you're alone after all..........................

Isn't she the only Awakening wife who actually gets jealous when you talk to other grills?

Hilarious when Lucy and Tharja are around.

It's good.
21 Spd means he'll get doubled more often while 37 Def means he'll tank less damage from those damages and contribute to Bonfire/Ignis damage.
Reposition, Ignis, Fury, Quick Riposte and you have a solid wall (32 damage Ignis damage).

It's time to build bench boy
What's the consensus, I recently pulled an Ogma so Brave Sword or keep his legendary?

Everyone and their mother already doubles him so it doesn't matter. +DEF helps him be a better tank and do more damage with Ignis.

Lightning confirmed

Much thanks.

>rehashing the same shitty gown for the past several years
>saved
Man, just when I thought this game couldn't get any worse

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>game already has 10 Fates characters and 7 Awakening characters
>"Better announce DLC with more characters from those same fucking games"
>still no Hector or Ike or Roy or Ephraim or even someone like Micaiah
I've been praying for an FE musou for over a decade. What a disappointment. At least there's Lyn, I guess.

Why would you think Tharja would be in the Fates pack? I know you like laughing at the tripfag, but you're not even using your brain.

its almost as if they're targeting tharjaspic specifically

Azura can't be the only one in the Fates DLC. Who else is available? The next important are the butlers and ninjas but there are no hidden weapons

>Tharja will NEVER EVER be in Warriors
>spic is going buy the game anyways because he has deluded himself into thinking she will get added in later.

Dori is a-dori-ble!

>More Fates characters as their DLC

This is just one of those things that is fun to laugh at now

I WANNA HUG AND KISS AND LOVE AND HOLD AND IMPREGNATE AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH SANAKI AND AAAAAAAAAAA

>W-Why are you guys complaining?
>Stupid bakas! Dont you know Musous always do DLC packs!?
>You're bound to get Ike, Roy, Hector, Ephraim, Titania, Elincia, etc in a DLC pack right after launch!
>Queue Fateswakening DLC pack with Lucina in a wedding dress looking manlier than ever

I don't even know what to say, it's somewhat depressing that this is an FE crossover in 2017 but I can't stop laughing at the whole damn thing.

She's been sitting in the barracks for a little while now, how should I start building her?

>remove Shitzura because "too many Fates characters"
>first DLC announced is fucking Fates
>also bride Lucina
>despite the fact that nuFE makes up over 2/3rds of the roster

Every time

EVERY TIME I think this can't be more of a trainwreck it surprises me

I'm not even mad anymore, just amazed

>Azura, Felicia, Jakob DLC
>Tharja, Gaius, Owain DLC

Kana as a Corrin clone

because tharja was actually quite popular, so much so that you get Rhajat in Fats to capitalize on her popularity by dumping a look-alike into the game along with several fairly popular children from Awakening

thinking that Tharja had a chance to be in warriors wasn't an outlandish concept

Implying it won't be Azura and Oboro because clones.

>only include 3 games in the roster
>the dlc is more of those 3 games

Brave Sword and Wrath. That's the only way to salvage him.

Oboro, because they can't just make a lance moveset for Azura and only use it once.

This game has to be the seriously biggest monkey paw shit in the history of vidya geemuzu

There is more love put in this TT that is currently going on than Warriors

>the woman's squeaky sterotypical asian pitch and tone.
She's attractive, but hearing her speak is claws on a chalkboard annoying.

Beasts when.

What did he mean by this

>Tiki's run animation
>This DLC news
This shit never fails to deliver. It's like the gift that keeps on giving. I never had any interest in it to start with but god damn.

>Day 1 DLC
Well, I can't even be mad anymore. Warriors is a confirmed buy now. I hope she gets special bride dialogue with Robin.

You're still not using your brain. In fact you're actually using it less now.

>yfw you think it can't get worse.

>yfw it does

>reina, niles, and lonk
i would buy that game if they did this

Is not what I expected, but I like it

She literally looks like a man with a wig on, why would you be happy about that.

It's beginning to seem like it. I am legitimately upset by this. I could come up with a better roster, within whatever character limit they have for this one, if you gave me an hour.

Was it really that fucking hard to add other games through DLC?

Like seriously, now even the "b-b-b-but they'll add Hector and Zigludo and Ephraim in DLC" argument is dead because they just picked the same three fucking games. There's no reason for big fans of the SNES/GBA/GCN games who aren't so hot on post-Awakening to buy this now.

They'll still somehow find a way to make this worse, mark my words.

>im not even tharjacuck
>instead of refuting my claims you just insult me

baka desu w/u senpai

>that stream

They should just make a Fire Emblem Puzzle League. Revive a series that hasn't gotten a game since the DS, add online play. You don't really have to make movesets or shit, just make a decent amount of playable modes, draw some characters for people to play as, that's it.

This is just terrible execution all over. I hope IS learns from this.

Plot twist: It's actually Bride Marth in a wig.

imgur.com/a/xILv5
The entire Warriors roster
Look at all that Archanea representation! Aren't Archanea fans glad!

Who has the BK keep screaming pic? That sums up my mood right now.

>BK's battle theme doesn't play when you fight him

Only gripe, other than that it's 10/10 aside from THAT FUCKING MAP,
you know which one I mean

you just need someone with valor skills and a team that can tank without a weapon and grind away. bike can threaten defense and azama can threaten attack so I use them but not necessary.

>Man
>Implying that wouldn't make it better

>they introduce Al as a playable character but not even fucking Roy

Why are people surprised about the DLC? Hyrule Warriors did the same thing with releasing DLC for games already in before having DLC for other games.

>2017
>not liking femboys
I was gonna pre-order but I might just pass now. I was assuming they would actually put in at least one character I like.
I still want a FE Theatrhythm but it will NEVER EVER happen.

This.

Day one bride DLC.

Say that out loud a bit. Day one bride DLC. Let it sink in.

Was all of Hyrule Warrriors roster revealed before launch or did it have secret characters?

Luciniggers have no taste or standards, in case you havent noticed by now.

DLC relies on people already invested in the game to buy characters that they want. since an overwhelming majority of the cast is fates and awakening characters, its a safe assumption that they bought it for those characters. therefore, adding more fates and awakening characters would be safer for revenue than adding games from other games with a limited and niche fanbase that probably wouldn't even buy warriors.

Has there ever been a game that failed this hard at appealing to fans? Like even Fateswakening babies don't like what they see and this was supposed to be a "love letter" to all Fire Emblem fans.

Like it's just embarrassing that they can even release this shit. Especially at the same time as Mario Odyssey.

>They introduce Al and he ends up being the most super broken unit in the game

>meanwhile Roy is bottom tier because he can't even swing a sword without Al around

Just looking at the Awakening roster choices annoys me, I wish they went the Sakurai route and cast Chrom aside, and NOT build the rest of their picks around him.

We are getting more Archanea characters though

Well no shit that IS Lucina after all.

I think you've been in too many trap threads. That's clearly a very cute girl.

I can't even enjoy the tears anymore. Going onto Serene's expecting laughs and just seeing crushed hopes and dreams everywhere instead is depressing. People actually cared about this game. People actually dreamt of a Fire Emblem musou when they first saw that fanart with Ike, Marth, Lyn, Camus and Roy years ago. This is something people wanted.

Yeah i'm sure an Ike DLC would NEVER EVER sell right

>5% pity rate
>finally pull an elincia
>-atk +def
WHY WHY WHY WHY

But why would someone do this?

It had secret characters and a metric shitton of DLC, that's what makes people more offended. More DLC will come but if its anything like Hyrule Warriors there won't be any DLC Packs until a year post release and even then some characters may be excluded.

>my claims
What claims? All you did was go on a nonsensical rant that had nothing to do with the post chain.

That also means you're not incentivizing anyone outside the Fateswakening fanbase to buy this game. You're doubling down on the people who are already buying it and giving up the people who are "this game doesn't interest me OH BUT IF ROY WAS IN"

Why are people saying Navarre got cut from warriors? They said you can recruit enemies and that's literally his whole schtick. Not to mention Lyn mysteriously dual wielding with swords randomly vanishing when that's Navarre's thing and Lyn has never used two swords.
Of course, warriors is such a damn train wreck I wouldn't even be shocked if they removed our favorite edgelord to shove the second lightning down our throats.

you forgot Lyn my dude

This is your roster for your fire emblem spinoff

FE has a fuck ton more characters that can fight than any Zelda game.

This is our just reward for the semen princess memes. Everyone on /feg/ has a -Atk Elincia. I've yet to see anyone here who has one that's at least neutral.

I was thinking of doing the same but mine got shit IV's.

Mine is -atk, +res. I'm contemplating whether or not to go back in.

>you whiny grandpa elitists are retarded, obviously they are going to use the old games for DL-