/DG/ Destiny General - Primus Edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/6790if/we_need_telltale_games_destinythe_vanguard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thicc.

Warlocks are fucking shit, how does one even play this bad class

best jump for each class?

>Random city NPC
>"I thought you warlocks can see the future, why didn't you warn us about the red legion attack?"

Welcome one, welcome all. Destiny 2 awaits, Guardian. A brand new day a brand new fight. A new world to explore, more loot to obtain.

My name is Jiro, I am happy to meet your acquaintence. Hopefully I'll be streaming Destiny 2 sometime and we can all take this wonderful voyage together.

*sighs* Now, this is just pre-beta thoughts, so, I'm not going to go too deep into it but I'll still try to follow along the guidelines.

Destiny 2, you know we have many new features, we have a third ability, revamped classes, along with new lore! Infact, in game lore,and even *laughs* I'm happy to say this, an open world where you can actually explore and judging by some of the footage that was shown with the strikes, its crazy to say that with nessus the way how it works is so big and beautiful I wouldn't be surprised if everything was playable space now. Like, they're not being held back by last gen anymore so they have so much to work with, that at this point the lessons they've learnt throught the series, as a company, as a community, with everyone. I feel like they've made this game very beautiful.

>literally unkillable
>shit
k

>Hunter
Double jump
>Titan
Directional jump

*Epic music* And because of this, we're able to meet Destiny 2, the newborn child of a great franchise so far, and not only that, it's just, its just the bittersweet of having a brand new beginning, leaving everything behind.

Now even though we have our stuff to lose, we still have a lot to obtain in the process. Growing as a guardian... leaving your past behinds but not letting it dwell on you forever. Always take a next step forward to become legends, become Destiny. YOUR Destiny in fact, your second Destiny. So much is covered, and everything, that it's just... *Sighs* it's my pleasure to have a say in some things as a community as a person and just bungie has done such a wonderful job with this series. of course they've had a few hiccups along the way, but.... that's not to say that... they have made a lot of progress, with their matchmaking, with thier loot systems everything really, it's really improved so I think with destiny 2 as of what we've seen with the reveal we have nessus Io Titan and the EDZ (CAP)

Both big, all of them, big beautiful maps. That look great, just the design and the lore, ready to read about. to explore go out into that world, into that dark night... and say hello... inside... *sighs* personally, this is just pre-beta so *sighs* I'm not gonna sleep too much but I just want to thank you for watching and I hope you enjoyed, I'll try to leave you know more content later on down the road and if you enjoyed it, please leave a like and *laughs* hopefully subscribe, maybe? It's a small channel and it will try to keep a steady flow of content for Destiny 2 coming out very soon. So I thank you for watching and I hope you all have a wonderful night.

This nameposter did not immigrate legally

Warlocks are only meant for prepping their dps bulls with buffs

>playing trials
>my group and I come up against a a team with some guy on it
>temmates recognize the name
>Some streamer that goes by the name of realkrafty or something
>he was apparently attempting a flawles triple-carry with scrubs
>we shut them down
>teammate goes onto his stream afterwards and learned they had gotten 4 wins before we got to them

>tfw no Holliday gf

You misspelt hunter user. Try harder next time.

So it's all in agreement that Savathun's Song is the best strike right?

PC gamer. Haven't played the first game, is this worth buying? I like Borderlands style games.

Post your k/d, shitter.

Last hope or Drang? For both PvE and PvP

Its 4.6 user.

ebin

Mine is 4.8, get on my level shitter.

explain how swords work pls!

is there any point in defending with them? that shit stop bullets or what?

>4.6
Weak.

>tfw Dub and Jiro literally muted everyone else to go and talk about gay shit together for half an hour

I think they're crushing on each other

Post your gamertag.

No one gives a shit.

Not a real loot grinding game like Borderlands, IMO. The game shits loot at you but its not super unique like some Borderlands guns can be. You play Destiny because its fun to play first and foremost, the loot and shit is kind of just extra.

Blocking with a sword reduces incoming damage. Some swords have different efficiency values, meaning they might not be able to block very long but they stop a lot of damage, or maybe they block a long time but don't reduce damage as much, etc.

>tfw almost beat Krafty but I too was playing with shitters and am not as good a carry

Can't wait to queue up again now that I run exclusively with sweaty tryhard 2+ KD geeks.

joff99 Fight me faggot.

My team is only 1.5+ and we went flawless twice already, it's a shame that our schedule are always different

Can somebody please help me with the last part of Strum quest? I just need 1 fireteam member to sto the exodus crash quest.

Swords are good for rushing your opponent but they also put you in danger. Press R1 three times for combos or R2 for the sword's super attack: blocking just minimizes damage.

>joey
blacklisted

>first clan engram from hawthorne on warlock
>nazeracs sin
>first one on titan
>skullfort
>first one on hunter
>hardlight
is the first engram from her always an exotic or is this just a coincidence?

No one gives a shit

Where exactly does the guardian fit in this?

ships in this game are trash though. that might be the thing that pisses me off the most, exotic ships all the way down to common ships for purchase are the same exact ones

Just solo to the servitor and kill it then orbit. Zero reason to actually kill the boss which is also soloable.

You can't start the quest unless you are in a fireteam

Help me think on something /dg/. For pc release whats faster to hit high ll, do main story then pvp to boost light or heroic events? Of course save powerful gear quests, but i wonder which is faster.

>It's a strike milestone where I'm the only one that uses his super episode.

>can't select either weapon or armor packages
>no modifier strike playlist
>no strike scoring (and rewards)
>no continual playlist boost
>no strike exclusives

did the "A" team ignore everything the "B" team did?

you can, it gives you the option to launch it the same way you launch a regular patrol mission near failsafe. it should be on your map on the director

You seem mad.

What? No. It recommends one but you can run it solo i've done it 3 times now trust me.

OMAE WA MO SHINDEIRU

user, Please delete yourself.

KEEP US POSTED

Well fuck me sideways and call me Charlotte

Sup tuxedo

Yo were you in the raid?

You thought it was the NF didn't you.

Worst, I thought it was the strike playlist and I've been trying to get lucky for almost 2 hours

Pretty much. A team doesn't need to do much. B team needs to prove themselves

Most /dg/ players are pretty trash, the only good player is that one guy who has a 3.5 kd and is warlock hunter. How do you guys even go flawless.

>TuxedoMask189 is the dumb fucker that takes photos of his screen
Just upload it to the old /dg/ snapchat, you fuckwit

D2 babbies are not /dg/ers

PVP is RNG

is there any way to choose which of your weapons your guardian walks around wearing? I always have my primary, but I see people with heavies

Most of /dg/ was trash as well. There were maybe 4-5 genuinely good players and that was it.

My k/d is 1.7 according to db tracker, anyone wanna try and go flawless?

If only there was a buttion in game to change your weapons.

Pls no bully

that includes you

Okay?

kill yourself

Including me, and I'm in the top 0.1%

you better not be foolin me! I'm about to turn on the game and see if that works

shut the fuck up retard

Can you get clan engrams on multiple characters per week?

I'm guessing not cos 3 free Raid weapons each week would be too good to be true

blow me

Weekly clan engrams, no.
Clan level engrams, yes.

fuck off and die you stupid faggtron

Reminder flawless means nothing. Joff went flawless.

What's the quickest way to level alts?

Heroic public events.

Flawless never meant anything

your life mnever means anything you dumb peon shitbrainf

Thank

theres a /dg/ snapchat? whats the name?

For me the real Dream would be a full featured version of Destiny for the Switch but I know that is never going to happen!
A while back I did a thread calling for a spin off game in the Telltale mould
reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/6790if/we_need_telltale_games_destinythe_vanguard/
Which ended up being pretty controversial and I lost a shed load of Karma for posting it!
Nonetheless I can’t quite get the idea out of my head, particularly when away and pining for a Destiny hit. So I’m preparing to post this and get slayed again! Ha ha.
So I have another idea. Now bear with me I know this isn’t going to ever actually happen and I’m just day dreaming!
I was thinking of a game called something like Vanguard Strike or something. It would be isometric turn based and pitched somewhere between Xcom and Hitman Go. You’d choose you loadout of your fireteam and on a turn based grid slog it out with enemies.
You’d have weapon loadouts and ability cool downs and choosing the right loadout, just like real Destiny, would depend on the task.
From a Dev POV there would be obvious easy monitisation options if they wanted to go down that route. But it would allow busy Guardians, or those on the road, to spend time in the Destiny-very when away from console.
Now I get this wouldn't be for everyone. I understand from my old threads that some people misunderstood my idea and thought I was proposing Bungie did it themselves taking time/resources away from active D2 development. I’m not saying that and I envisage this being done by a third party (Think Ubisofts Mario Rabbids game, or the spin off studio that does GO mobile games).
It wouldn’t be for everyone, I know some people hate strategy. But getting to spend time in the Destinyverse when busy would be ace for me. And I love Xcom, and reckon Guardians vs Minions of the Darkness would be fun in my breaks at work and whilst on the Train!

Calm down user. I'll tell him to stop hurting your delicate sensibilities since you cant handle it. Pussy.

sit on it and twirl nigger

The OFFICIAL /dg/ snapchat's name is VarsityCrucible

We decided tonight that it's coming back

Username is: DestinyGeneral
Password is: DestinyGeneral

BOTH ARE CAPS SENSITIVE.

So many max level people who don't have a clue on how to initiate heroic events.

normal nightfall pretty pls?

>wanted Sweet Business since I got this game
>did Underbelly chests
>got an exotic engram
>unboxed it
>303 Sweet Business
>Mfw

Fucking off yourselves holy shit.

im down if we can get one more

So one more for normal NF ps4

Still got room for one?

No.

lets do it boys, ill add gothlota

Yes, join or add me.

whats the best subclasses for titan and warlock?
ive been having fun with arc fists and dawnbreaker

Sun breaker void walker

Dawnbreaker is the funnest warlock class but Void Walker Hunger tree is the most OP.
For titans Striker is both the funnest and best so long as you use pulse grenades.

>sunbreaker
nice joke. completely neutered from 1