/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/

>Patch 4.1 The Legend Returns Trailer Soon
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_1

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/U3QZjetW

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/buying bf/deleted/deleted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for catte

So is botany really useless for gil now I just want my house...

Gathering raw mats can be pretty fruitless until you get into the specialized things, but very few people are going to divulge their secrets since that would fuck up their markets. Do research for what sells on your server. Check out the sale history, frequency, and what the average price of things is. When you list things, don't oversaturate the market or else you'll get someone undercutting you like a cunt.

Everything must be razed.

xth for Chaos was a mistake.

AST+WHM power play healer team. I need to get more of this.

Check old content materials. Flax, Rainbow/Star Cotton. If you have a weaver, get Ruby Cotton Boll and just macro that into the yarn/cloth, same with Kudzu. These aren't so good on my server anymore but may be different for you.

At worst you can try for Dark Matter Clusters and sell that.

Botany is fine, you just won't pull the same amount of gil someone with all three gathering professions can. You kinda missed all the big moneymaking windows though. It'll also cost you a bit to fully meld a crafted set, unless you've already done that.

Does this game have in game currency that you can buy subscription with? Pretty sure that's a popular thing in MMO's now a days. Would hate to pay for ps plus and the subscription fee.

no

Nope, best you can do is ask trusted sources to trade gil for a timecard, but those are only sold in 60 day increments. Trusted sources because you can get reported for RMT activities.

I think not requiring ps+ was a thing but I don't play on console so I can't be sure. And no to the currency.

Also i should mention Rosewood, Dark Chestnut, Birch, Spruce, Ebony, these are all still useful in some niche and might sell but again dependant on server.

Officially no, not unless you can find someone to RMT you a chunk of gil for buying your sub.

You don't need ps+ to play xiv. and no.

You aren't going to ever find a way to make money that people will willingly share with you (real life is this way too). Fortunately you can track sales in the marketboard, so what you should do is spend a good 30-60 mins going through the MB and seeing what sells for how much and how often. Get a list of 20 or so items that sell well and reliably. Then look at the way to obtain each, and rate them 1-5 stars depending on the difficulty of acquiring them.

You should have a nice list of what's easiest to get, then only take the top 5, and farm those. Tada, 31.5m gil! Congrats on your house!

god i wish this were me

I was doing that exact thing but it seems that on Balmung most if not everything is already being farmed and what is worth anything isnt being bought frequently at all.

Everybody's purse strings are cinched up until 4.1 drops so they can try for housing. You'll have no luck making massive profits until then.

Someone's making the money bud, you just have to decide on it and do it. Find the middleground between profit per unit and frequency of purchase. If you think some kind of MB tyrant is controlling things, then just save a good week or two's worth of farming, then undercut the shit out of him at random times with only 1-2 units at a time until either A he's forced to buy your stuff or B it sells instantly and the market crashes after another couple of weeks

Source?

Just gotta nickel and dime your way up. I think Red said he made 80 mil off aethersands, but he's an acoustic fisher.

>someones making the money
That's not necessarily true

PSA: Remember to whisper those who you know are lonely and have trouble starting conversations themselves!

theres no one on my friendlist to whisper

Or you could stop enabling them to be helpless and having to rely on other people

English or Japanese voice acting?

Once you've lost the ability to socialize to a certain degree, it's next to impossible to regain it and it will only get worse as the seclusion sets in further as they are likely to try to be even more reclusive as they hesitate and overthink any social action more and more. Gorillas have been found to have the same thing happen to them when they are forced to be away from other gorillas for lengthier and lengthier terms.

>french film
french
>spanish film
spanish
>japanese film
japanese

user, when was the last time you fanta'd with your eb?

Let's face it, 99% of "lonely" people are just lazy and demanding. They want someone else to start conversations with them and not the other way around. Be it pride or whatever, the reason doesn't matter. The fact that you'd argue that these types of people who just want to have good things happen to them instead of making good things happen is beyond me.

you sound like an idiot

post lala thighs!

I don't have an eb :(

Nice argument, I win :^)

>Let's face it

Post butt!

What do they add for gathering/crafting during those patches? Completely new stuff to craft and gather or just some more shit to buy with scrips?

kys pedo

I'll bet you think elezen look good too, faggot

Rest your weary souls in my bosom.

I wanna know how to get they Japanese ACT voice I keep seeing streamers have

Bitch ain't got shit.

they do

built.

is there a way to force lyse's model to have the mask put back on?

Her EN voice sounds so fucking awful I have to mute my game when farming.

>using en voices

hows the brit meme going for ye?

Whats wrong with elezens?

This stupid face cracks me up

I fanta for myself

I'm a lone fuckin' wolf

Holy shit, these two are amazing.

"it's not gay if we both play as women~"

"my video game marriage can physiologically change my sexual preference"

I saw my doggo trying to bite the enemies I was attacking, but doesn't look like it did any damage.
What can pets like this do? I wonder if something will be unlocked later.

buying bf

nothing, they're purely for vanity and fucking up click targeting.

For how much?

price please

Discord id?

my clingy love
kebab boy #5600

Can catgirls be bfs

whats the best place to go if im just looking for lewd? f-list?

Sorry, I seem to drive clingy people mad. I'm just too distant.

yeah!!

Hey pee-chan, whats crackin xD

ded thread

how come you never get banned for this?

because he still needs a bf moran

because its putt/bun/whatever stupid name he's usin now

he does, he constantly ban evades to post it

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/buying bf/deleted/deleted/

He's Australian, so he uses a VPN for video games regularly. It also allows him to ban evade. Just ignore him. He'll throw a fit or respond to himself for a while before going to sleep.

i am going to have a meltdown

like the movie in michael's story in gta 5?

good ol' putt

Go ahead, it wouldn't feel right without the daily meltdown.

wanna have one together?

Is this just you making assumptions or is there actual proof that bun is putt?

Never. I've only ever changed my character for myself. If I fantaed with my EB it'd end up with me as a catgirl again, most likely and I don't plan to go back to a cat for a while

source: my ass

im bun

I really want to be a better player. what can I do to improve?

erp more

Are you though?

no im putt

no i am

you did it for attention tho

What? No, I fantaed away from cat in 3.5 to male Elezen, I played a cat from ARR until then

I don't know what to believe.

look up guides by good players

I wanna try rping but I’m a bit nervous as I’ve never anything like that before

I'm glad CG cucked you lol

exsqueeze me

if you just tell someone you are new at it they will usually be pretty accepting. you can just mimic their paragraph and sentence structure and it's pretty easy to pick up.

If you like creative writing or RPGs you'll probably like it. But yeah I understand what it's like to be nervous, I'm nervous even just doing it with someone I've never done it with before. A great way to get into it is to play D&D or pathfinder with friends.

What have I missed out on if I stopped playing around the time Heavensward was released? Is DRG in a good state or should I switch mains?

DRG is no longer top tier, but it's still playable and fun. The problem is you rarely get to use your level 70 awesome skill because it has like 90 seconds of windup time and you lose all progress on it if you drop BotD/die/whatever. Also it's pretty mediocre in damage for the amount of buildup you need.

It's still my favorite DPS at the moment and i've got RDM/SAM/BRD/NIN at 70 too.