What the fuck went wrong with marxism?

What the fuck went wrong with marxism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDtEltlWb18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was shit since the beginning.

Is it cultural marxism or just degeneracy?

>that
>marxism

kekek

Nothing went wrong.

>it's a /pol/ still believes a billionaire that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth that has personally profited from globalism and illegal immigration represents any kind of real resistance against the global order whatsoever because he said mean things about Muslims that one time episode
when will they stop drinking the kool aid

Are you saying that gay pride parades didn't exist in 1996?

>I fucking hate Clinton so goddann much
>Remember how good 1998 was?

Cultural Marxism =/= Marxism.

No, but Cultural Marxism is showing signs today that it leads towards a left wing school of thought. Could it lead to actual Marxism? We will find out.

What do you mean?

Holy shit there's one of em who still believes this tripe

I don't see workers seizing the means of production in that image OP.

I hate this meme because gay pride parades were significantly more common in the 90s than today

Explain.

Russians. Or more specifically, Muscovites.

Bill was okay but Hillary is a cunt

Bill was the kind of guy you could hang out with and he actually cared about the people. Hillary says she doesn't care about us and laughs at rape victims.

Cultural "Marxism" is just fanatical liberalism

make the trannies and Anita sarkeesians and the "safe spaces for people of color" go away and bring the fag parades back desu

That's not Marxism. That's late stage capitalism.

Cultural Marxism as vast global conspiracy to make your kids gay doesn't exist.

Americans were disgusting in their own way without being gay. This is all subjective nonsense

I never said it did exist - I simply stated the signs of this theory is showing to lean towards a left school of thought. Quit putting shit in other people's mouths.

I'm only now putting together that that is his son in the right picture, and that he isn't plotting to kill anyone but rather himself.

>Americans
>implying the OP image isn't more true for places like Europe, Canada and Australia

There were wild trannies back then as well. They just weren't on TV.

That's all liberalism, though. Not Marxism.

The hegemony of identity politics emerged after all discussion of class was stifled by the American elite.

Ah yes Britain was great because of Blair and the EU wasn't being shat on still by a large number of people on the internet and gay pride parades didn't exist in Europe

The guy about to kill himself is the son from the left image. However you could interpret it as the father having to witness his son falling to degeneracy.

Actually both can work.

Cultural Marxism as a term is useless and has negative connotations of a conspiratorial nature

What are the morals of Marxism then?

Marxism is like utopia; it's a fantasy. You can't eliminate human greed, jealousy, and other base feelings. The only way it can feasibly work is if you have Star Trek technology where every want and desire can be replicated, thus eliminating the need for currency. Until that day happens, there will always be factionalism and competition amongst people.

Oh and fuck that notion that people are divided by class more than race. It's a combination of both.

What are the morals of your own

Marxism is hardly fantasy

It's can be useful as an umbrella term - just like the bourgeois as describing the Elite - rather it be class, politcal, or simply profiteers.

The dad is one with the gun. The son from the first panel is the one in the parade.

That's quite a cop out

Yes I see it now. The grey streaks in the right image gives it away.

Maybe the father feels guilt for telling him he can be anything he wants to be and urged him to study Gender Studies in University.

>bill and hill are the same person

L m a o

Most gay dudes wanted nothing to do with trannies up until recently. Get a gay guy drunk and ask them what they really think of lesbians and be prepared to kek

What you're asking is a kindergarten question aimed to convince easily swayed people on Veeky Forums to not question authority and trust in their government by putting the pressure on morality when capitalism exists without it. You can say "b-but muh western values!" but your values are capitalism first and foremost and all considerations other secondary.

Asking about morals is a neat cop out

Get a midwesterner christian drunk and ask them what they think of their neighbor's husband

Marx never worked a damned day in his life. I was a package handler at FedEx and delivered pizzas just so that I could go to college. Marx was the son of a bourgeoise (as you find many famous Communist figures) so he has no fucking clue what the working man goes through. Engels had more of an argument than Marx ever did. In the 19th century, there was a lot of hardship because laws did not catch-up to technological progress (as it always does), but within time, there was indeed reform amongst the established nations with industry. Marxists pretend that it's still a time warp and the worker's struggle is still around.

I'm generally pro-enterprise, but I dislike crony capitalism and corrupt multinationals hijacking national policy. So there's a middle-ground between laissez-faire and Marxism which we can achieve the golden median.

>but your values are capitalism first and foremost and all considerations other secondary.
That's not totally fair. People put certain ideals above their pocket all the time. Like those bakeries refusing to prepare cakes for gays or Muslim bodega owners in nyc refusing to stock alcohol.

what do they think of lesbos?

Marx worked as a journalist and eventual editor for newspaper companies you uneducated swine

Do you know who also never worked a damn day in their lives? Most important economists Econ majors will defend to the death

Go and ask them

because commies and gays are naturally degenerate, they just want to destroy society

I drink occasionally at a "gay friendly" bar regularly because I met my gf there and I hate sports bars and it's cozy. In short a lot of them just consider them to be larpers that eventually turn straight and they don't like how they get lumped together as being a gay dude was always a lot harder than being lesbian.

These people who disagree with me about how the world works are literally Hitler

I heard gay people really hate transexuals. Is this true? Something about them ruining the reputation of gay men being normal people with a different sex drive.

>implying that's hard work
Try being a farmer back then or a ditch digger.

I could say the same to you being a delivery man sitting in a cozy truck or pizza driver

You're making a huge false equivalency, you're worse than the BLM activists who say white people can't speak them

today they don't do their own thing, they disrupt others who are doing theirs
youtube.com/watch?v=kDtEltlWb18

I know feminists tend to hate them for blasting the "same under the skin" argument out of the water.

19th century style capitalism still exists. It just moved to Asia. The worker's struggle is as real as ever.

I'm not that user. I'm actually in school to become a electrician.

Ever lift 50-100 pounds you limp-wristed fuckwit? That's what a package handler does. And that's in a truck that's humid and hot as fuck during summertime. And you have to do it in a rapid pace. I worked the day shift and then took night class and then delivered pizza with shitty or no tips on the weekends. Probably never worked a day either you silver-spooned bastard.

Yeah and it's the Chinese who are spearheading it though the British, US, Belgians, and French are still fucking things up there.

Soooo just because Marx personally didn't work as a package handler means he's unqualified to criticize the system that leads to a package handler working under such shit conditions?

Seems like the whole "you're a WHITE male you dont know nuffin check your privilege" school of thought.

>i know what's best because i was too dumb to qualify for grants

Marx never worked in his life. He borrowed (read: extorted) money from everyone around him: his family, his friends, his wife, his wife's family. The dude was a consummate parasite.

I did have grants and scholarships you inbred mouthbreather. But books, food, and living expenses were something I had to cover myself.

I love how you ignore my comment about Engels. He deserves far more credit in Communist thought than Marx because he actually took a look at working conditions.

But Engels owned a factory and was better off than Marx? If anything he should be hated more, no? Why shit on Marx for not working with his hands but giving Engels of all people a pass?

Engels deserves far more credit and acclaim than Marx because he was behind more of Das Kapital and I say this as someone who dislikes communism but actively researched it so that I could better understand it. Marx gets overhyped because it's the hip thing to do since the Russian Revolution. Even Lenin attributes Engels more as the architect of Communist ideology than Marx.

>Parasites are only bad when they criticize the system.

Don't exploit others. Be nice and peaceful.

Back to /leftypol/ lads

Engels input in the textile business was stock ownership in one, and not the heftiest share (enough for a good payout tho) and on the factory floor he was at best a middle manager.

Isn't that every ideologies endgame? Everything else is just how to get there.

>because he was behind more of Das Kapital
But that's wrong? Marx wrote all three volumes of Das Kapital Engels merely edited the third volume.

Engels wrote other stuff but Das Kapital was the work of Marx.

I don't think fascism would support the peaceful part.
>War is to man what maternity is to a woman. From a philosophical and doctrinal viewpoint, I do not believe in perpetual peace. -Benito Mussolini

Exactly.

Cultural Marxism is a made up term used by dumb people who don't know what Marxism means.

Parasites are bad in general.

I looked it up about a year ago and Wikipedia said it's a way of analyzing culture with special attention paid to class inequality, but now when I look it up it just redirects to the conspiracy theory section of the Frankfurt School entry.

They allowed cultural marxist to take over.

It was all about looking for a new revolutionary class once they realize working classes weren't interested in communism anymore.

Karl Marx:

>"the working class is the revolutionary class and they will bring communism when conditions make it possible."

Karl Kautsky:

>"SCIENCE proves Marx was right so there is nothing we can do except wait."

Vladimir Lenin

>"the working class is the revolutionary class but to bring communism we need a vanguard party."

Rosa Luxemburg

>"the working class is the revolutionary class and they will bring communism when spontaneism makes everyone identify with them" (or something, she doesn't make much sense to me)

Now it's when things get interesting...

Antonio Gramsci

>"the working class is the revolutionary class, but to bring communism the intellectuals must develop a cultural hegemony"

Herbert Marcuse

>"the working class isn't the revolutionary class anymore, we, intellectuals, should use our cultural hegemony and work on gays, blacks, women and other marginalized groups as a new revolutionary class"

Ernesto Laclau

>"there is no revolutionary class, but we, intellectuals, still have cultural hegemony, let's just use to promote random antagonisms at the heart of society so we can keep our power, one day we may stumble into communism".

Rightist philosophies view exploitation as a necessary evil or a value unto itself

Right

It's people spooked by the Cold War who want an identifiable enemy

Nice post.

Marxism as a sociological concept faulted in focusing solely on the economy of Britain at the time Marx was writing as opposed to the the broader scope of inequality.

0 posts mentioning cultural marxism

makes you think

by the way, those guys talking about hegemony, they achieved it because they were intellectually justified in a lot of ways

sad day for you

it was an influential school of thought which has contributed to our current situation to deny that is idiotic.

Not remotely. If you aren't liberating the working class it isn't communism. Identitarian pride bullshit is strictly liberal, as it seeks to extend a perceived white male hegemony to everybody else while maintaining capitalist structures.

Show me actually quotes of Marcuse saying that "the working class is non-revolutionary."

Intellectuals are overrated.

Most Latin American intellectuals, Ernesto Laclau included, supported the Bolivarian Revolution in Venezuela. Look how that turned out.

Liberal.

>muh race

>Identitarian pride bullshit is strictly liberal

Then why was it created by Marxist intellectuals?

Smarter guys than you have realized that the key to political power lies in exploiting manufactured antagonisms around identity.

>Intellectuals are overrated.
maybe, maybe

most scientists aka real intellectuals don't really align with pol's core belief - namely about race, either, so I don't know

>and if you disagree with me you're a leftist cuck/ commie Jew

Feminism and Id pol came into it

>implying fascists didn't succumb to identity politics themselves.

Hitler was literally a failed liberal arts student who started blaming ethnicities who were more privileged than he was

They should have never let women and homosexuals enter the communist vanguard.

They essentially corrupted it from the inside and made it into "muh feels" and "muh soginy" rather than actual material liberation of the working class.

it's literally idpol what happens whenever people start using the "-ism" labels and becomes part of a meme clique and uses labels for status

ironically, everyone should be an independent that determines issue by issue - how the largest focus will come to be placed on issues at hand

>the statistic on police violence show a disproportionate bias

no they dont. Blacks commit the most violent crime, so its the polices fault for going after them?

is the police more racist towards whites or blacks

if you picked up a policeman will he be a racist against whites or blacks

should be easy for you to answer, since you are such a big fan of inferring probabilistically

>chicago niggers killing each other in record numbers is because da police is wasis

Only for certain aspects of society, and only based off the marxist doctrine they're given that expands class struggle to mean identity politics.
Source: someone who actually went to a local meeting of the "new left".

>It's a Veeky Forums tries to deny idpol is based off marxism episode
You guys are honestly pathetic.

>dey bein over policed dey all gud boyz