fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

>every single model looks like complete trash
>even the fanservice dlc

Can we just take a minute and feel sorry for the one most hurt by the recent developments.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War . The strategy is incredibly deep, and without a solid grasp of all of game's mechanics and years of building the perfect strategies, you might as well play Normal Phoenix Birthright you filthy casual . There's also the game's strategic Love System, which is deftly woven the gameplay- perfect pairings can make nigh-unusable child units into powerhouses, for instance. The TRUE Fire Emblem fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of Kaga's masterpiece, to realise that the game isn't just an SRPG- the game represents something about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Genealogy of the Holy War truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the secret events in every chapter that are near-impossible to find without a guide- this is extremely clever design to simple for their moronic minds. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as they get hit by two 16% hit chances in a row. What fools...how I pity them.
And yes, I DO have a Siglud (his name is Siglud, Sigurd is a fan translation) tattoo on my body. However, it's for the ladies' eyes only. And even then, they have to prove themselves by beating Thracia 776 without using staves. Then I will consider it.

THARJA IS A POPULAR CHARACTER

>people made fun of Lucina not being on the bride banner

Teehee

SEETHING

He'll turn 180 once the dlc releases with Tharja.

Poor Raul

Thor is /ourguy/

Please stop stealing Eirika's dress. Thank you.

Dori is a-dori-ble!

>spic tried to deflect the butthurt and sperging to azurafags after the interview got translated
>not even a full day later the next stream immediately goes ahead and says yep azura is dlc bros
>with no hints toward thotja

LET ME LICK THOSE TEARS

Rate my crumb
He's pretty much done, but I might eventually change Bonfire for Luna

How the fuck do I beat anything with Henry, he's so pathetic he can't even kill a healer with that low attack

>thick, masculine neck.
>line backer shoulders.
>masculine face.
Lucina isn't my favorite character but no one deserves this. I feel so sorry for anyone who loves her.

I fucked up and posted near the end of the last thread. Do I go for the +1 BK or promote a different 4*?

>Tharjafag shitting on Classic Fire Emblem Fans for disliking the roster
>Gets a taste of his own medicine
>Spergs out

post chicken

Who /Myrmidon/ here?

Nice.

>feel sorry
If you mean laugh at the most cancerous poster ever then yeah I do feel sorry.

Use the warrior maps I guess

This guy and I share a commonality in our English names

Henry needs his Bonfire/Ignis proc to do anything

Fuck you, Ephraim. I'm stealing ALL of Eirika's clothing so she has to run around on the battlefield BUTT NAKED.

You first

>>>>>>>>>>MEMEDON
WHEN DRACOKNIGHT AND PALADIN EXIST

>Being French
I'm sorry.

>HERP A DERP DO MY BEST DUUUUUUURRR

Fuck off retard

+atk/-spd a decent IV for Cherche? Only +atk one I've gotten so far

Tana or Valter for flier emblem?
Cherche or Michalis?

Better looking Myrmidon here.

How do I finish building them?
Should I +1 Black Knight?

This is Ephriam's wife. I will not listen to anyone who tries to tell me otherwise.

Basically the best

-spd is good for her since her speed is shit.

How old are Eirika and Ephraim?

>when your nuke is made of glass and paper.

Ephraim can't just claim every girl in Magvel as his wife

CYL 2 that uses the most used non-CYL characters when?
>Todo's Coming, Reinhardt
>Nohrian Prince, Xander
Who would the girls be?

It's the ideal one, she's not doubling anything anyway because of the brave axe.

Perfect for Brave axe+.

The only time spd is saving Cherche is when she has +14 from flier emblem

DID SOMEBODY SAY MYRRH?

give them all WoM, Fury, and the other two moonbow. swap/smite/pivot for move assists

I will buy Warriors if Felicia is in the Fates DLC.

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. WHY DIDN'T IS LET ME MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Literally nothing else in this series makes me madder!!! AAAaaaaa

I want more upskirts

And it looks like I managed to fulfill the requiremement anyway. I'm not going to do it, but how frustrating is this side quest?

>Ephraim can't just claim every girl in Magvel as his wife
He can and will. What are you going to do about, Innes you fucking faggot? Maybe he will consent to his friend Seth marrying someone. MAYBE.

Get him to 35 with crystals or the """Marth""" map.
Then do the Camilla map. Keep him at the bottom between a healer and a weaponless tank. Have the fourth person block the left path and just let Henry slowly kill the ponies that spawn on the right.

>Can't even run by himself, needs an animal to do it for him.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Nino, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Black Fang, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Pherae, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top Assassin in the entire Black Fang. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this continent, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over this c-support conversation? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Lycia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Nergal's Empire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment about that innocent little girl was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It's a revelations-tier level. Do NOT bring any magic users

got this pretty boy, +RES -HP
is there a good build for him?

I just want my wife

Flora would be nice too

>Tfw Oifey isn't popular enough to be on the FE4 banner

Aaaaahhhhhh Felicia-san!!!

Tell me!

I actually wouldn't mind Felicia because between daggers and ice powers she could actually have an interesting moveset, in a game where most attacks so far have been generic big shockwave sword swings.

Yea

She looks comfy in there

Would something like Hone Dragons instantly make Dragon teams top tier? I mean, you'd have a pretty decent choice of units for each color + a dancer, and they can all have built-in DC in their weapon if you so choose.

Myrrh will destroy the game.

>revelations-tier
I've only played Conquest desu, felt like buying anything else would be a waste of money

wtf i love warriors now

nope camilla map does not work for seals quests, virion dropped three fliers on the highest level and i didn't get any progress

Just who is this black knight?

Effie, Cherche or Cordelia if +Atk are all good

Not sure about those merges son. Lots of good shit was lost for some +1s.

He'll be on the second FE4 banner
I hope

Don't lose hope. He might be a TT reward for genealogy.

>Inferior 6 movement virgin

>superior 10 movement chad

don't be a pussy and do it

You made sure to do Hard, right? Virion killed 5 dudes then died on Camilla and I still got the orbs.

A team of Tiki + Fae and a blue with Fort Dragons is already fool proof in arena (not for defense, of course).

It'd be impressive, but not really necessary. They already dominate enemy phase as it is.

>Steady Stance 3 is just Earth Boost without the HP requirement
at least it's limited, for now

Both are wrong. Lyn is the serie's mascot

yeah i did hard and the highest level, no progress

Earth boost works on offense, steady stance doesn't

Earthboost works on player phase :^)

What did Flora do wrong?

Steady stance doesn't work on player phase

Doesn't EB also work when you initiate?

Earth Boost applies on the player phase as well

t-tiny bridal rukina FEETS....!!!!!

It worked for me. No idea what your problem is.

Do you know anyone irl that shares the same name in FE series

I know a guy name roy and he is kind of a nerd

Would be cool
Do you know how he compares to other characters? I know he isn't, like, Ayra popular at any rate.

>Implying the Paladin isn't the virgin

Suicide

She was too good for this world

She didn't have the tribe go into hiding in birthright or conquest

Ooh, I didn't realize. That makes things better