What are your top 5 coins right now? Mine are:

What are your top 5 coins right now? Mine are:

ETH
ZEC
LSK
STEEM
BTC

Makes up about 70% of my cryptos. Rest are altcoins.This makes up 30% of my total savings (rest is in cash, REITs, bonds, mutual funds etc.). How are you coiners investing?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792180.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ETH
LISK
VIA
Milocoin

Rate

100% DRACO

This makes up 99% of my living. Last 1% goes to Mountain Dew.

LEPEN

>coinbase hates my fucking guts
>my pc is shit
How the fuck do I even get coins

How much of each are you holding? Just getting start in coins. Only have 1330 LSK current but have $5000 to put into coins

500 LSK, will I make it to the moon?

Let's say it reaches the current value of ETH overnight. That is roughly 0.05100000. That will make your 500 LSK worth 25 Bitcoins. Of course it's highly unlike to reach that anytime.

Other example for your 500 to be 1 BTC, it needs to reach a value of 0.00200000 from it's 0.00030000 1/2

Sounds diversified enough.

2/2
For my 1330 LSK, to have 1 BTC. LSK needs to be worth just 0.00076000 from 0.00030000 to be worth over 1 Bitcoin.

And if it fucking hypejumped to ETH value (impossible) I would have 67 BTC. So simply by having more of each coin, you will have more value over a long term increase, thus making it easier for bigger gains.

TL:DR Think it has a big future long term? Buy tons more now.

there are only 3 top coins. all other coins are essentially investments in russian/sandnigger/poo-in-loo basement-dwelling scammers.

BTC
ETH
XMR

I also have siacoin because I like getting scammed i guess

STEEM is a shitcoin please sell it before you continue to get fucked in the ass

Well initially I was 100% in RADS as I saw it was undervalued and nobody here was shilling it. So I got 300 Rads @ 60k but then the shilling faggots here got to me so I sold and invested In their shit.

I could have 3x and gone back to ETH. Fuck you madman and other pederasts.

That said even now at 150k Rads will probably go to 250-300k like SDC maybe even more because low supply.

So I bought back in at 100k and just going to sit on it for gains. It might take a week but it's 1.69$ now and nigga SDC went to like 400k sats during peak so RADS going to 3-5$ would not be an issue.

My other predictions

>PIVX goes to some crazy shit like 15$ this year after polo add
>ARK might actually do a 10x, although I am doubtful if LSK is worth 30k ARK should be at least 15k. It certainly doesn't look like a shitcoin check out their site they have everything took a lot of energy. And to think that from 3000 sats to 8500 was it? Rookie mistake of selling early.

Can someone explain to me why ARK and RADS are pumping right now? The white papers are incomprehensible, and the website for RADS is high-school tier. WTF are these coins anons? At least BitCoin and Ether are understandable.

CBX
LEPEN
MILO

$1m+ market cap coins are for suckers

>3give
>xmg
>UNB
>VTC
>VRC

If you couldn't make money this weekend even I couldn't help you.

It is pump season, firstly.

Second in regards to the white papers, user do me a favor and read the Decred white paper and check out website. Then compare to RADS, and please provide example or examples of RADS website/paper being high school tier compared to Decred.

This will be interesting because

>if You conclude that Decred website and white paper is incomprehensible, then that brings you to the knowledge of knowing that even with such shitty site/paper backing Decred, it literally went 10x and more irrationally and thus the conclusion is that the bullshit smokescreen does not prevent coins from going to the moon

>if you conclude that RADS site and white paper is in fact inferior to Decred then that suggests that indeed Decred went 10x because there was no bullshit smokescreen, and RADS is a fucking scam.

This will be beneficial for you btw, if you find out Decred looks like a scam and went 10x in a month well then RADS will probably do the same since everything but BTC and ether is a scam, but you can with some risk invest and know that bullshit coins go 10x too.

Please do this user and come back with your conclusions, then we can discuss ARK. I'm trying to make you and me rich.

Literal Jew fuck off there's not enough volume for any one of those coins to dump even if biz shilled them and they pumped you announce this after 100% increase and again if it goes up good luck selling considering you and that madman faggot control all these low volume shitcoin spikes.

I'm going to start shilling actual coins with merit and volume to counter your faggots bullshit.

Hopefully along with acid chart guy we can btfo you out of here. Newfags don't stay new if I expose your jewery not by ad hom attacks but by screen capping your post and breaking down (using charts) how only you and other whales only could have made profit.

got 6 ETH here .. should I sell now ans buy-in again after ETF?

ETH, BTC, XRP, Shift, PEPECASH, and bitbay in that order.

>should I sell low and buy high
If you hate money yes.

PEPECASH, LEPEN, MILO, and TRUMP

Memecoins ftw

>decred
Oh yeah forgot that I had some of that from merge mining it and ETH, should probably transfer out and sell at current price.

PIVX and PEPECASH to the moon!

What site do you use to sell and buy coins?

Also for people panicking about ETH it has largely decoupled from BTC and is mostly trading against the $ now. Its holding rock steady around $50, bitcoin recovering from $900 is just making it look like it's falling.

How do you acctually get into ETH? Where is the best guide and how do I start mining it.

Please help

Nanopool.org
Download the claymore dual miner
Dowload an eth wallet that synchs blockchains

You can buy it on coinbase/GDAX or trade BTC for it on an alt crypto exchange.
>mining
You need a good GPU for this, preferably AMD. I would not recommend buying a GPU for this as mining will end soon. If you already have one though from gaming or something start here: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792180.0 and join a mining pool like ethermine. Don't expect much but $60 or so a month from doing nothing but letting your computer run isn't too bad.

PIVX is in a bulltrap and still undervalued by atleast 3x.
Get some informations on it, user.

The whale forced the price down and is accumulating for another pump right now.

MILO has the most growth potential. In terms of big crypto, only BTC is safe at the moment. May be time to short ETH.

>shortingg in a bull market
Do you have any idea how many people have already lost their shirt shorting ETH? I can link you blogs with people saying how they'e shorting ETH at $11 because surely it'll correct now. Do not do this and get yourself underwater, this is trading 101.

PIVX is a scam made by IOP (internet of people) / fermat.org

>ctrl+f
>dcr 0 results
>xmr only 1 result
>pivx 4 results
>milo 4 results
>lsk 7 results
Why does Veeky Forums only have shitcoins (and meth)? Are you all just playing with neetbux/lunch money from mommy?

I honestly don't get DCR. It simply got dumped a few months ago and its only now getting pumped up again

Thanks Anons

BAY and ETH.

LiSK

Because it's currently underpriced and now chinese are trying to take over the forging business.
A Chinese Delegate group was formed recently and we all know what Chinese are capable of when they want money.

I talked with a chinese person and here is what he said:

"one member I know his name is Hua .. he does lisk foreging and he is holding 450K lisk worth ..
so for now .. lisk won't pop up to 0.001 yet
however I expect surprises"

What happened to XMG / Magi?

Nothing, it was just another pump and dump shitcoin

Rads was the easiest 2x ever. Just don't go on Veeky Forums for advice. Also look into Namecoin

Anything other than BTC is moot.

XMR 50%
ARK 10%
SHIFT 10%
BAY 10%
DCR 20%%

Also have some chump change in LEPEN, it's a stupid risk but seeing what TRUMP and PUTIN went too I see it as a lottery ticket worth buying.