/tsg/ - The Sims General

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL (embed)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 (embed) - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b (embed) - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs (embed) - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F (embed) - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF (embed)

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14006063
modthesims.info/d/559315
youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>got in the OP twice

mom get the camera

That's a nice image, OP

>(embed)

Well you got the google doc in anyway

how up to date is the op stuff?

>Uploaded from Australia
Noice

strawpoll.me/14006063

p.sure that bit of mediafire's actually broken and just says whatever country you're in, you think that'd be pretty easy to fix

i'm actually irish

pls acknowledge this house I made

Not bad, but try incorporating the garage more with the rest of the house - e.g. have a room or two above the garage so it doesn't look like it was just tacked on because you forgot about it until you'd finished

I went out of my way to make the garage like that
it's really more of a car-port, just with a fence/rolling doors

Also the entrance to the secret alien lab!

you didnt put my country on

There are no countries there

Also fuck off Antarctica

>strawpoll.me/14006063
you're gonna get some heavy bias
GMT 10 6pm-10pm is aus hours, 10pm onwards euros start showing up, 2pm is euro hours, 6am onwards murrikans start showing up, 10am is murrika hours

New Zealand.
Bro plz.

New Zealand is part of Australasia you dingus

nvm
i need ti wear my glasses more often

Can anyone hook me up with an All In One modpack of lewd mods? Thanks.

candy has weird looking kids

What can you do in GTAV that you can't do in The Sims?

And vice versa, what can you do in The Sims that you can't do in GTAV?

in the Sims you can create eugenics programs
in GTA you can drive manually
that's about it

>What can you do in GTAV that you can't do in The Sims?

Be subjected to an even worse money-grabbing system than EA has done with The Sims

She has a very smooth face.

>Rob a Bank
>Drive a car ;_;
>Get yelled at in Russian
>Get yelled at in Portuguese
>Get yelled at in Spanish

>have fun

>have two alien toddlers
>one from being abducted by a completely different alien to my waifu
>one from human woohooing
>the abduction kid doesn't get any grow up well wishes
>the other one does
there a fix for this kind of shit?

also using mirrors to give aliens hair makes em look kinda like TES dark elves

>marrying an alien
>breeding with an alien
It's one thing to pump em' and dump em', but this is unacceptable. By Earth's and therefore the greatest race's best interests, I must implore you to exterminate this abominable, extraterrestrial side of your family; else I will shitpost you into the hell you deserve.
HEIL SIMLER

nah it's cool
I'm an astronaut on a secret mission to subvert their military/scientific secrets
Deep cover went too deep mang

Don't try to pull one over me, simjew!

Dr Simler I'm NASA

That's a big lab.

wish i had a gf who played the sims

too bad

>not making a simsfu
Go to /r9k/ if you want to blogpost, bud.

I wish my bf looked like my sim

i wish i looked like my sims

I wish I was a sim

I wish I was fucking this guy's sim waifu

tbqh I wish it was the guy fucking me

How do you get rich without cheating?

I've played for years but I've never tried to play without money cheats. It seems painfully slow, but does the money pick up significantly once you start hitting the higher ranks of the careers?

I have no idea how I can afford a better house at this rate

anyone else play on mac and have insanely unplayably high mouse speed in CAS and when turning camera in the world?

>just play on PC hurrrr durrrrr
I don't have another computer and I can't afford to buy one. don't be a dick

i do but i'm not sure what you mean

just make a self insert already

make me gaylord

like, in CAS when I try to adjust my sims face, i will click and literally not move my mouse (like a micro-movement) and whatever i'm trying to adjust FLIES to the biggest/smallest extreme depending on the direction. same with trying to rotate the sim by clicking. I click and try to turn, the sim spins furiously. only occurs in the sims 4

in-game, if I try to turn the camera to look around my lot or get a different angle etc, same thing. it spins at the fuckin speed of light. idk what to do

nah not happening to me, sorry

For the Sims 3 painting and writing are very fast cash in the base game after the initial skill levels, World Adventures makes fat cash if you can play without crashing and lifetime rewards can earn you massive amounts incredibly quick (genie lamp especially)

For regular careers some are good some are just life support while you train a profession skill (ie. military, where rank 10 is the same cash weekly as rank 6 because it only gives you 6 hours 1 day a week and you dont have any options to fuck around, the upside to these skills is that vacationer means you pretty much retire even though you're still holding down a proper job)

Dont know shit about Sims 4 to help you out.

Make a profile for your mouse that has its own speed settings when you're in ts4

˃making a self-insert in the sims past the age of 12

just play on PC hurrrr durrrrr
Nobody one here would say this, retard.

the only reason no one in this thread would say that is cuz this thread is full of massive fags and women (who are by default massive fags)

I'm beginning to realize that most sims CC creators have shit taste and shouldn't be allowed to design IRL clothes ever.

>is full of massive fags
This is the entirety of Veeky Forums, user.

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hmm gay

cute but their heads are tiny

It's the tiny heads and makeup that disturb the shit out of me. Who the fuck thinks that looks good?

melon head detected

different taste

Shit taste, anons.

not your taste, someone else might like it

Alright /tsg/, I looked through my townies and picked my 8 favourites. Rate, hate and debate them.

Then those people like shit. Poor fools.

I don't like any of them, sorry.

Where's the skirt on the very left from?

modthesims.info/d/559315

SMASHING

One sniper shot to take them all out

what was the name of that kids show again

>A Partial Solution to the Jewish Question by Airi Shitposter
Is the public school system ready for this shocking revelation?

>that's right honey, jews control the media, the government, religion, even our favorite imageboard. that's why shitposting and suckerpunching random negros on the street is okay

I wish there was a politics career so your little autist could grow up to be fem hitler.

>jeez dad you're so smart! I wish I could cite you in my essay!

>me too sweetheart. but the jewish school system isn't ready for my brilliant ideas.

nice blog

The Wild Thornberrys

youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14

This is one actually, in City Living

>not yet anyway

I'm tempted to make a mod that adds a career in which you go to some third world shithole everyday and climb your way up to dictator or something in that vein

Autism-chan is going to age up in one day. I'm kind of sad since she's so cute as a kid.

her head is very circular

Her mom's asian.

operation deep probe's mission parameters have been fulfilled and primary subject has been relocated to a top secret cultural exchange centre, secondary subjects remain under watch day and night.

In the completion of the operation operative Murdock reported "some deep space bullshit" resulting in the appearance of a tertiary subject, codenamed "dreamer". It seems that imaginary friends (or at least those of the psychic xeno races) are to some extent manifested on an as of yet undiscovered dimension, viewable by children, goals: unknown.

The primary subject was capable of brewing a chemical compound that made corporeal the "imaginary" race. Work is underway to weaponize this compound.

Operative Murdock has now been moved on to gathering intel on a different species recently discovered, the "genies" of myth. Operation Bottle Cap is underway.

This is bretty gud

anyone know where i can find a house with a basement dungeon? i can't build for shit

TSR or the Gallery might have some tags for basement dungeons.

yeah, i just figured i'd ask first before delving into tsr and mts

Do any of you guys know of a mod for TS3 that adds a non-consensual woo-hoo action? Basically just woo-hoo but with a negative moodlet and negative relationship component. Sure, I could just roleplay it, but I'm sure something like this exists somewhere.

oniki-kay's kinky world

I don't want the whole suite of stuff though, I literally just want that one thing. But thanks, I'll use it if nothing else.

>non-consensual woo-hoo action? Basically just woo-hoo but with a negative moodlet and negative relationship component
Just call it what it is, user: rape.

When you spend a nice evening to propose to your girlfriend complete with a nice dinner, a moonlight swim, and champagne in the hot tub only to have your dumb ass roommate burn the house down after everybody else goes to bed.

The gay, asian hair stylist keeps knocking on my door every other night. I might have my hitler wannabe kill him.

The baby looks very guilty.

>checking an invisible phone
Some people really are addicted

Yeah it was probably him.

"Blasted fire control system foiling my grand designs once again."

Kinky World literally lets you disable/enable every aspect of it

I-I'm not ready for this. They grow up so fast!

Doesn't sound as creepy and wrong if you refer to it as non consensual.

it sounds creepier