/mbgg/ - Mobage General #775

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MDiYVHNT
twitter.com/tenka_zan/status/912249663885000704
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>finally gotten 20k pvp points
>chocolate tits is gone

>qooapp now lists tagatame as alchemist code jp version
Fucking chinks that is not how localization naming works.

Is there a way to get rid of that green icon thing in korean GF permanently?

Houkai Chapter 5 full translation: pastebin.com/MDiYVHNT

All that's left now are the side-stories.

>lancer

It seems that adam's special attack freezes even through shields,so it counters 100% shields

Tenka stream on the 28th (thurs) @ 20:00.
twitter.com/tenka_zan/status/912249663885000704

Isn't his counter just like how you counter Tadaomi's special (i.e. get the fuck out from his lane)?

Yeah but it has the speed of ryu's and more wide-ness, so it can be harder to dodge

Into the trash. At least she's cute.

Haven't been on this board for a long while, there's JP version of Azure Lane now it seems. I guess it's a separate server (aka start from scratch again)?

Is the content the same as the CN version so far?

They just extended the pre-registration campaign so I guess the release won't be anytime soon

JP is currently on chapter 6 while CN is chapter 9, Has some of the remodels and swimsuits.

I feel like they're going to put a new limited in the gacha this month.

I wonder if it's a good idea to move to JP server since I'm still not that far ahead in my CN server progress anyway.

Is there a chance for JP version of a CN game to flop over like how rune story did with shironeko?

I know I probably am overthinking it for silly mobage but might as well ask.

Of course there's a chance. What kind of question is that? Anyway it sounds like you're further behind on CN, so just start on JP.

I guess I'm just worried in case I'm gonna get serious with the game and then the game died because of bad handling instead of the game (in the original region) dying in popularity.

Anyway, again, it's just me overthinking it. Yeah, I'll get on JP server then.

Feels like a shame to throw some of those red gems though. But at least finally I can read the game better

>event is called Unlost Parade
>got wiped by the second Lost right after the parade
Points for trying.

Now this is just some monkey paw bullshit.

Isn't the point that they somehow knew the Lost was coming soon and they still did the parade?

FUCK THIS FUCKING AXE BOSS FIGHT IN RAYS ARENA
THE FUCKER HITS LIKE A TRUCK AND AI CANT EVADDE HIS SHIT AND HE KEEPS TARGETING THE HEALER

>Do my free roll after not playing for a week
I already that fairy pink hair girl though.

Is it Barbatos?

No, my knowledge of tales is limited but I can recognize NO ITEMS EVER!!!!! this is just some generic guy with an axe and only 2(?) artes, demon fang and the fire tornado thing, it's just so annoying that he keeps going for Marta when she starts healing(which is prety rare by itself) and I can't stagger him or stop him in any other way than by using MA

You're right. I just find the name a bit ironic.

>have 8 tickets saved up for Adam & Maria
>use 7 tickets on special gacha with 2x rate of Adam & Maria
>get neither
>use one ticket on regular gacha
>don't get Adam, only Maria

Compass devs should get waterboarded for this shit

Anyone roll the new characters in kusoneko? Pink hair looks cute but lancer.

>Single courtesy roll
Oops. There goes my luck.

That's what her original was.

17 tickets and no cute dark skinned Maria. At least I got both of them. There also appears to be some kind of new (currently locked) gamemode called portal key jack competition, and my framerate is fucking awful.

I hate fighting maria so much, her ultimate makes me even more salty than luciano's

I don't mind lancers, but I don't really care about her enough to spend gems.

I would like to get Moko, even though I don't really need another water variant. But there'll be plenty of chances to roll for other characters and get her instead.

Maria's hero action acts the same as vortex cards and drags people with a shield up. Are these two the anti-shield heroes?

Man, how slutty would you have to be for a bunny girl outfit to be considered "Casual Dress"

>Spelled her name Ecilia
Mystery solved?

Seems pretty mediocre. Testing with 1794 attack with the fry lance and 50% damage bonus from the leader:
>Non-controlled beam on s1, 1m single target damage
>Centered AOE on s2, 1m single target damage but also makes her normal combo a lot faster.
>Charged s2 leaves one of her gates, it did 2m on summon then shoots things.
Nothing in the dojo to test just-guard damage, which is boosted on her motif. Weapon/motif is the only way to heal outside of just-guard too.

Only other thing of note is that one of her autoskills buffs party move speed and action skills by 30%, but I don't think that's worth trying to roll her.

Damaged pose is less lewd than her usual even with a bunny suit on, lel.

Win animations because these are always kinda cute.

AZ JP twitter is posting these images but I can't figure out if they're actually getting added to the game.

Best girls

>new shop with pick ticket in it on tagatame
>beginner's only
why gumi

Probably adding them soon, they teased the swimsuits and added those in.

>oversized tits
Worst girls.

THICCCCCC unf

Is there supposed to be a joke on why they're so similar-looking? The artist isn't exactly incapable of doing more than one design, considering all the other characters by that person in both games

Just started playing Azur Lane JP. Are the tutorial rolls locked to a low-rarity pool or can I reroll for some high-tier waifus?

Does all alternative skins have their own chibi/combat sprites as well?

Also in Girls Frontline, its a bit too late for me now but isn't it more worth it to use cores on 5* on their first two dummies then use copies on the rest?

Don't reroll in -colle games, there's no point.

Good enough for me to pass on. Guy looks neat too but got sharehouse Tsukimi.

>Does all alternative skins have their own chibi/combat sprites as well?
Yeah. They have their own unique animations too.

>Also in Girls Frontline, its a bit too late for me now but isn't it more worth it to use cores on 5* on their first two dummies then use copies on the rest?
Doesn't really matter. You'd be spending the same amount of cores and dupes anyways. Something that the wiki doesn't point out is that you get a discount if you have dupes but not enough so keeping them is always useful, at least until you get them to x5.

For example, to get to x4 you need two dupes or 30 cores for a 5* but if you only have one dupe you only need 15 cores and the one dupe to get to x4.

oh alright. I've just started to reach 3x so I'm still fine with one dupe then

Because the artist sucks and is only able to repeat the same fat girl for every design

Sister ships?
But to be honest his black, long hair girls all look pretty similar to me.

>Is there supposed to be a joke on why they're so similar-looking?
>Takao was laid down at the Yokosuka Naval Arsenal on 28 April 1927, launched and named on 12 May 1930, and was commissioned into the Imperial Japanese Navy on 31 May 1932. Although the first ship in her class to be laid down, Atago was actually completed two months earlier.
>Takao and Atago were rebuilt at the Yokosuka Naval Arsenal between 1938 and 1939, resulting in an improved design... After rebuilding was completed, Takao and Atago patrolled off the coast of China in 1940 and early 1941.

>But to be honest his black, long hair girls all look pretty similar to me.
Might as well cheat like all the other artists do (and has been done once by the artist himself), with drawing sisters that look nothing like each other

Also to add to that, there's also a third ship in the game by that artist, Maya. Who is also a sister ship of Takao and Atago but didn't go through the same modifications as Atago and Takao which is probably the reason she looks a little different. Chokai is the 4th sister ship of the group. She's not in the game but I bet she'll come at some point and look a little like Maya because she has a similar history.

What happened to /padg/?

PuzzleAndDragons

Fuck off, this is soccer spirits territory.

Arena mode today is game speed x1.3 and card levels fixed at 20. Rip trying to aim hooks.

I've also updated the guide for Adam and Maria, though I haven't played Adam in a public game yet so do say if you have any suggestions/improvements.

You should add the fact that adam's freeze goes through any shield too

>new chinkbote mounts dual CL guns

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh also his icicle attacks on any height so you can attack point C from distant points in a lot of maps reliably, it goes through walls.

I've got those, I've also got the freeze traversing terrain height and making enemies insta-killable.

Girls Frontline Korea event voting ended and the summer Hankyung grand festival won over the part-time job and will start on the 1st

even after looking at those picture guides i still dont know how to discern what makes a good equip on a ship by ship basis

Hmm then i guess you got everything, i should have read closer sorry, i played him for 2-ish hours and really enjoyed it but maria's ultimate is too hard to deal with for me.

It does seem pretty strong, I guess the best bet is to try and keep your distance from her if she has it ready, or find a nice corner to get anchor yourself to.

>summer Hankyung grand festival
What the heck is that?
All I know is that it's just gonna have Chinese New Year costumes

I swear this guy can literally only draw one girl

She's not even that cute. Pretty bland all things considered. But he gets paid to redraw the same thing over and over again so I'm sure he's happy.

second one looks like a knockoff artist

Last festival event is up on tagatame. Thankfully it's easily autoable. Glad I didn't waste time farming parts 2 and 3.

Same here. It's such a pain to try and figure it out as well because the menus are so laggy.

and are different enough, but I'm pretty sure the guy keeps on getting asked to draw the same thing because that's what fans like
is pretty great though

Runners can naturally run away from it,i can run away from it with a speed up card too or a good timed ultimate but everyone else on the team dies anyways most of the time

It is Google translate at work

>Reee:zero over in 3 days
>Summer '16 over in 3 days
Is it finally kill?

Those are different artists.

These ones are all drawn by Kishiyo.

More reruns and short character events soon.

All his black haired girls look exactly the same with the same face and same everything.

I cant bring myself to like Kishiyo, his style is just awful to me and absolutely none of his girls look cute. "Sexy" maybe if you're into the stuff he draws but absolutely none of them look cute and all of them look far too old.

I'd rather artists like Anmi instead

I love how he draws hair and his overall style, but I'd like a loli by him.

I don't think that's an issue by itself-- most animu artists suffer from characters looking nearly identical with similar hair/face/body design, but that usually happens because they've got a consistent style that they've practiced for years
It just ends up being about whether or not you like that style

I just don't like his style overrall, regardless of character drawn. Kind of like Huke can draw whatever but his art is so overstylized that I cant bring myself to like it.

>tfw missed Art556

Why even bother playing?

Real chat Saru is painfully overrated.

So you can grind for her in the next event she shows up.

All sarus are perfect

Saru's art stands out the least in GF and azur lane. It's boring.

I'm taking forever to upgrade them.
I guess i won't be ready for the Honkai collab.

You don't need to stand out, you just have to be cute

Run a 4 man squad and pretend the taunt fairy dummy is your 5th to complete the Sarusquad

fairy battle sprites a shit

I can lie to my eyes but I cant deceive my heart

How bad is the drop rate for past event units anyway? Is it painful like trying to get a event drop ship from the last map in Kancolle?

It's very safe, cute designs though.