9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30,2,4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30,3,4: Artoria (Lancer)

>[Kyoto Manga Anime Fair 2017]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/kyoumafu2017/
- 5* Okita: September 20-21, 24-25, 27
- 5* Hijkata: September 22-24, 26
- 4* Tamamo Cat & 4* Suzuka Gozen always on rate-up
- 5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl CE (Taunt & ATK Up +10% for 3 turns)
- 4* Launch Order! CE (Quick +10%, Buster +10%)
- 3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order CE (Quick, Arts, Buster, Star Generation, Star Weight, NP Gain, NP Damage, Debuff Rate, Debuff Resist +1%)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/ser

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQqMpnF0Jys
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-DGVQ6nvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He claims that it has the power to defeat three Servants, even though Saber is able to slay it.

tamamo

PARVATI WHEN

Will tney ever explain why Sumanai floating in the sky?

he meant 3 shit tier servants like Lancelot

Bros is it gay if I want to fuck Astolfo?

youtube.com/watch?v=tQqMpnF0Jys

APEX a shit

Charlamagne better be busted considering he is the ancestor of the Holy Roman Empire and modern European hegemony

There's not enough good Cleo lewds. Hopefully that will change, this year.

Yokutteyo!

new Okita rateup when? looks like I failed this time

I couldn't get that little shit to drop on neither my main nor my alt account (so I only bought it once for the sake of having it).
Can't wait to be able to fix that loss.

Aside from the news, have you cleaned your petals lottery yet /fgog/? I'll do my best to clean it tomorrow I swear.

"Holy Roman Empire".

This is very difficult to say while keeping a straight face. I wonder who can, because indeed it is hard.

"Holy", you say, while grinning like Voltaire did. "Holy", it is its name. But then, thinking of "Holy", you think about all the Emperors who were excommunicated. You think about all those who tried to fuck with the pope. You think about the wars of religion and how many of them ended up as Protestant heretics.

But then, the funniest is coming: "Roman". Yes, now, you cannot contain your laughter. "Roman", it is called despite the fact that this "Roman" body is standing on Germania, a land so harsh and poor that the Legions of Rome refused to set foot on it. A germanic and barbaric people, yes, but still calling themselves "Roman".

And now, here is the end of the fun: "Empire". Now you fell on the ground, laughing so hard that you cannot breathe. An "Empire", a body made of dozens of petty duchies and counties, all fighting for themselves, giving strange names to their position, full of Grand-Dukes or Archdukes. An "Empire" who will stay between Poland and France, while the great powers of Europe will create colonies all around the world.

"Holy" "Roman" "Empire"

I & my friends were going to make rope about first holy grail war and there was a twist. You know those "logos" for servant classes? We got idea that they were very first servant summoned in HGW. However we coulnd not name all of them so idea was dropped. For years, For I didnt want good idea to waste away, I searched good candidates I could only come up these.

Prime Saber: Galahad: Knight of the Virtue. this was easy for I could use any knight for such a simple desing

Prime Lancer: Maximilian I: Holy Roman Emperor & founder of Landsknecht, which I thought was closest historical mach for hatted knight in lancer class card

Prime Assassin: Jeez. I wonder who this Hassan-like, skull masked guy is.

Prime Caster: Agrippa. At first I was going for Gwydion, but Welsh myth dont say about spell books so I made switch

Prime Berserker: Nebuchadnezzar II. I didnt wat something as simple as minotaur so thought at first Legion, who demons have turned into monster. But now Im thinking for Babylonian king who transforms into wild beast when Mad enchantment kicks in.

only two could not find names are

Rider (seriously. did knights ever use chariots?!) Archer (I wasnt happy to turn this knight into Tristan, and desing looked so woman like that idea was dropped asily)

What you guys think?

It was a reference to some old game.

MAMA

Since Arthur was able to easily beat an enemy that has the power to defeat three servants, Arthur himself is probably 20 top tier servants strong.

>Rider (seriously. did knights ever use chariots?!)
Achilles ya fuckin' dingdong

Nobu a CUTE.

>Holy Roman Emperor
"Holy Roman Empire".

This is very difficult to say while keeping a straight face. I wonder who can, because indeed it is hard.

"Holy", you say, while grinning like Voltaire did. "Holy", it is its name. But then, thinking of "Holy", you think about all the Emperors who were excommunicated. You think about all those who tried to fuck with the pope. You think about the wars of religion and how many of them ended up as protestant heretics.

But then, the funniest is coming: "Roman". Yes, now, you cannot contain your laughter. "Roman", it is called despite the fact that this "Roman" body is standing on Germania, a land so harsh and poor that the Legions of Rome refused to set foot on it. A germanic and barbaric people, yes, but still calling themselves "Roman".

And now, here is the end of the fun: "Empire". Now you fell on the ground, laughing so hard that you cannot breathe. An "Empire", a body made of dozens of petty duchies and counties, all fighting for themselves, giving strange names to their position, full of Grand-Dukes or Archdukes. An "Empire" who will stay between Poland and France, while the great powers of Europe will create colonies all around the world.

"Holy" "Roman" "Empire"

>three servants
Three Mata Haris, maybe.

>incoming Halloween 2017 right after the 2016's rerun
>Haloween's spoopy theme
>Ere-chan has skeleton alternate form and has underworld realm that she ruled.
Here it goes my quartz.

Oh fuck I didn't realise it had literally just been posted already

>4Gamer: Now that the battle portions from Chapter 6 have been brought up, I’d like to ask more regarding that. I noticed a difficulty spike starting from that point onwards. Was that intentional?

>Shiokawa: Yes, that was an intentional balance decision. We needed that kind of difficulty level to express the themes of Chapter 6. You’re thrust into a precarious situation facing the Lion King’s conquests, so we wanted the players to feel during battle that yes, this is a very dangerous place.

>4Gamer: And it worked quite well. I thought I could face the first battle with just my farming team, but I ended up having to use my Command Spells…

>Shiokawa: That’s the one where you get beaten up by a Sphinx, isn’t it?

>Nasu: I wanted to avoid a situation where the scenario says they’re really dangerous, but you easily beat them once you actually fight. During the meetings, I always stressed this point: FGO is a story where you save the world after overcoming a crisis, so we just can’t have the player’s journey be an easy one.

There is one now and the 27th so open that wallet goy

>Rider (seriously. did knights ever use chariots?!)

4Gamer is a massive fucking scrub then.

Sita when?

Save for Musashi now. Who with me?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-DGVQ6nvA

I'm ready for the MyRoom theme and little Eli going through the world map

I just hope they didn't time pad the quest just like last time.

I want to roll this again :c
I really want NP2 Merlin

INDEX SEASON 3 FUCKING CONFIRMED BOYS

He's at least five.

>mfw Mata Hari is now a unit of measure

>it's true
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

go back to /alter/ retard

Not soon enough. I want my Rama to be reunited with her love, and so Sita too.

How much Accelerator will it have?

>they showed Saber Liz on MachiAsobi last year
>MachiAsobi start few days before Halloween rerun end this year
PREDICT THE LIZ!

You do have a copy of Dangerous Beast right?

It could probably kill three shitty low tier Servants.

IT'S FUCKING TRENDING ON NIP TWITTER

void liz

I want to her belly with my dick

Void Liz berserker welfare with 5* Archimedes

last Liz was two Lizzes fused together, this Liz will be Triple Liz

Never understood the hype
Ive seen the first season, it was ok but nothing amazing

Not soon enough. I want doujins of them fucking. It'll be twincest and both of them look better than the other.

ST Berserker Liz

Source.

Nah, it doesnt seem worth it when I dont care about the SSR on rate up, I already have Imaginary Around.

Cool beauty saber Raikou when

I love Helena!

Confirmed minutes ago.

nice

When will she free the hair?

All the free quartz are making me want to go for NP2 Merlin but I know I will fail and regret it , fug

>tfw so used to this by now I don't even get excited and just check /a/

Bros, help me. I want to fuck (You) What do I do?!

>chuuni battle shounen haremshit like Index gets a third season but I will die before I ever see a complete adaptation of Nichijou

ITS
NOT
FAIR

>the website removed it

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAH IT'S FUCKING CONFIRMED

THE DAMAGE CONTROL

Nichibros>Nichijou

>EOR was supposed to end this year
>rerun Halloween until mid October
>seasonal Halloween from mid October to Oct 31 at least
>EOR3 won't start until November
>EOR4 won't start until December
>December will be Christmas rerun and seasonal Christmas

>Nichiflop
>ever getting a second season

You can always tell the reddit fags from the /a/utists when people bring up nichijou and not

This

EoR3 - 11.10- 18.10. And halloween than

>doomposter being this retarded when they already announced EoR3 on Mid October and running Halloween rerun more early this year
Sasuga

>All those FGO scale figures that were announced a year+ ago
>less than half of them got an unpainted prototype a YEAR later, some just got re-announced with no prototype
I don't play this game much but I really, really hope those figures get released before this game declines in popularity and the prototypes just get quietly scrapped

>newfags are so caught up in the anti-kyoani circlejerk they started that they now think liking Nichijou is a sign of being reddit when it was widely agreed to be their first good show in years by oldfags when it aired

Interesting.

>1 week
Hello newfag.

MASAKA !

Implying too many things there, might want to get a bit more accurate with your ouja reading on posts.

>1 week of EOR
Epic

DW shill-kun, please tell me why they didn't launch EOR 3 at the same time as 10 millions campaign.

Start setting up your Halloween alternative supports gentlemen

Should I expect another Tamamo rate up this Halloween?

>feelio when already in lancer hell

any detailed guide on how to switch between two accounts wihtout losing any?

Last year Halloweens run simulatenously and overlapped retard.
>2015 Halloween 12/10-26/10
>2016 Halloween 19/10-2/11
No reason they can't do that this year

What the fuck bros I just bullied raildexfags about not getting season 3 a few weeks ago

I got so fucking BTFO

Not a single chance. I say this as someone who also wants a Tamamo rate-up.

buy 2 iPhones

So EoR 4 in the last week of december?

Probably.

They aren't going to overlap two events with new content. So EOR3 would have to overlap with 2016 Halloween, but not 2017.

I used around 1100 quartz and 90 tickets between both his rate ups and I still don't ahve him

>halloween ended in february
The fuck you smoking?

Ah yes,run Merlin aka the most broken shit gacha along with new EoR gacha.
Surely people will roll for EoR gacha that have characters that people know nothing about.Or we can make them separately and people have time to whale for both and thus giving DW more money.

Hmm really make me think indeed.

>last year FGO crashed Christmas
>this year is new year's eve

I don't remember what CE goes in what slot

Dumb american

>got 2nd and 3rd Merlin when I was rolling for Lancer Alter
Burned them for the Rare Prisms.

>new EoR gacha
Musashi is already out

I want SEAmonkeys out of my thread.

You can't be this retarded
>Halloween 2016: 27/9-11/10