Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - Winter 2017/18 Release
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=SjGUoqqbXyw&feature=youtu.be
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag weekend : September 30th - October 1st
Theme : Rance IV

Quiz Project

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31965363
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The whitish buildings are a Leazas thing so that fight is over Leazas. The fact that Hawzel is free should also indicate that rather than be completely defeated the Hornet faction might still be holding out. Maybe its more that they're under siege and that Kayblis can send some forces east while he and RedEye and Warg stay attacking Hornet.

From a game perspective having different waves of invading demons also makes sense rather than all invade at the start.

Leazas is rightful helmanian clay

Disgusting

Do you think RQM will come out next month?

No. Evenicle could come out this winter though.

The articles that were posted used some strong language. I can't see any way Hornet holding under siege fits with that was posted, though, I have heard the people that wrote it just write based off what Alicesoft tell them so maybe they misinterpreted what they were told.

I can't really see how Hawzel could be free if they had lost.

She could have gotten the mission to secure Miki

That makes more sense for Satella and/or Meglass for the KR reference. She is the one with experience travelling in the human countries anyway.

Plus we know Satella is a party member.

Is she not already free?

She would have taken part in the fight one would have though.

Guys
What if Rance X sucks?

it won't

The great no Shizuka CG riots will scare then straight. But on the off chance it does suck at least our English Only Pals can take solace in that they didn't miss much.

Delete

It has experimental gameplay so it is possible

There will be Shizuka nakadashi or we riot.

Then we'll mod it till it's good

Or maybe just before the inevitable loss, all the demons from Hornet faction run away to different points of the continent in a desperate search for Miki as their last hope.

Hornet faction losing doesn't means the demons had to be captured, and if they see they can't hold out anymore, it would make sense for them to at least focus completely on getting Miki, cause then they win even if Kayblis had just finished conquering all of humanity.

With what was shown so far, I find that to be extremely unlikely. At worst I can see it being just a very good game instead of a masterpiece.

Don't think I can get any doodle done for a grande while. Doing shit in Texas and all.

I'm sure X will make you guys not even remember though.

Take care to not be attacked by wave of pandas and say hi to Yukihime.

I remember the Rance IV event this weekend.
I just hope more people will.

Don't worry. I'm also VERY well versed in the law of Texas.

You might end up doing a solo at this rate, Hanny.

;_;

There will be Shizuka nakadashi with leg-locking or we riot.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31965363
Also more 50k on one of the uploads on nico.

Does anyone else here struggle to play games like Haruka and BBA where there's a consistent fuck tonne of H-scenes?

I end up skipping most of them.

Yeah. I dropped Escalayer R midway becaue of it, and was able to finish Ixseal because it had an interesting story and because I made peace with the fact I would only really see around 1/3 of the scenes and skip the rest.

I generally like seeing all the content and don't like skipping, which works on a small nukige, but in big ones like the beat series it's not much doable.

KANAMI

I controlled through the H-scenes in Haruka even though my autism compelled me to try unlocking all of them.

Alicesoft have released 10's trailer already and I haven't learned fucking japanese yet. Fuck. I'm not visiting for this place for the next few years until I lear it. Or decades if I don't and wait for mangagamer to translate it.

>Medusa in X's preview

Okay.
She has an open shirt now? That's really fucking lewd.

Did Hawzel feel the hyper weapon in her throat during VI?

To be fair, even if you wait for MG, it won't take decades.

2018-SR and RQM
2019- Rance 01
2020- Rance IX
2021 - Rance 03
2023 - Rance 10 (because of the ridiculous size of the game).

6 years at most if MG keeps its partnership with Alicesoft.

>Medusa
>not lewd

She's like

4x lewder now. I bet she even has exposed hips or something goin on with her outfit.

Do we have an actual cg of the new Medusa out yet?

Really doubt it. SR and RQ are both big releases. I don't think they'll come in one year. And Rance is not the only thing they will translate from Alicesoft.

Has anything official been released about the size of X that you mentioned? I haven't really been around since the two screenshots from a while ago.

No. This is all we got.

oh behae

Mangagamer already announced SR and RQM. Pi-R already said that both of them are planned for 2018. Even if RQM gets stalled until beginning of 2019, Rance 01 is a short enough game. Expecting MG to consistently release 2 AS games with one of them being a Rance game every year is a bit optimistic though. Assuming one AS game a year from 2019 on and alternating between Rance and non-Rance leaves the approximate date to be 2026. It's not too presumptuous to instead assume 3 AS titles every 2 years though (if Maria decides to focus a bit on Alicesoft) and guess 2024 instead.

TADA said you'll only get about 50% of the content in one play through, and the beta testers have estimated one play through to be about 70 hours.

Entirely possible. Daiteikoku seemed exciting and then was trash.

Just remain cautiously optimistic

Do you guys think, that if Alicesoft doesn't continue with making OVAs, that a company in the future will look at the completed Rance series and think "this could be made into a great anime (hentai) series!"

>And Rance is not the only thing they will translate from Alicesoft
What makes you think they'd get yet another Alicesoft title before releasing the already announced ones?

And no, Evenicles doesn't count

>scales under the eyes
I like this new detail.

Rance 01 and 03 will probably be in a bundle.

There are no great anime (hentai) series, user.

Perhaps in the future, when I've built my billion dollar empire, I would personally donate a fortune to some company to create that, just because I like Rance.

>Shizuka nakadashi with leg-locking
hot

konosuba was great and all but i'd prefer more rance.

Both are full length games. Well, 01 is at least much more substantial than 5D.

Escalayer and Ixseal seem likely enough. Daiteikoku is a maybe, but I kind of doubt it. Translators like Galzoo, but I think that's a bit more unlikely than Daiteikoku.

I'm talking about the future.
I'm sure that the hentai scene will develop to the point that even hentai can be as great as regular anime.
Even if that wouldn't happen, I'm talking about great in at least hentai standards. Basically the 01 OVA but a lot better.

No. 5D was en exception because it's bad, was already fully translated, tied to VI in some way, and it wouldn't have been released at all on its own.

It seems pretty unlikely they would release anything not announced until now before actually releasing the titles that are announced now.

If it will be fappable and funny, I'll be satisfied. I hope it won't pretend to be serious as IX was.

IX killed everyone too.

Is anywhere said why the fuck Patton brought in
the fucking key with himself to the final battle? Because I still hate IX for this stupid ending (among other things).

>When you liked IX despite people going on about how it sucked

I don't really see this (except for my posts, hehe), but anons on 2ch seem to dislike it more in general.

Well 2ch is full of spineless fucking Japs who don't know shit about good or bad.

So, according to you guys, IX has boring gameplay and a tryhard serious storyline, but it has good H scenes so it's fine.

Does that seem about the right of it?

I believe IX is generally liked, but most agree that it isn't exactly among the best of the series.

I like the storyline. Don't have anything against the gameplay either, it's a bit too easy, but it didn't bore me, so I didn't mind.

It's not that the story is really that serious. It's more like there aren't as many goofy or silly moments as in other Rance games.
The gameplay itself isn't boring, there's just not that much of it.

>Assuming one AS game a year from 2019 on
On what basis do you assume this?

IX had promising gameplay that didn't live up to its potential, and there simply wasn't enough of it compared to the amount of story. I don't remember people disliking the story that much.

Gameplay was nice.
Story was great.
H scenes are grand,

>Sengoku Rance is unironically the amazing game
>can't recommend it to people because "oh no those poor fictional women"
>Rance X could an amazing 70 hour long conclusion to an amazing series
>we will never be able to give it the recognition it reserves outside of our secret edgy rape club
>a Rance series anime is made and it's fucking amazing
>everyone pans it after some beta writes an article about how it harms women while completely ignoring the female fans and telling them they're wrong to like it

Being /hanny/ is suffering

Gameplay felt like it was more of an add-on rather than an integral part of the game since it was fairly straightforward and simple not to mention easy and IX is probably the most visualnovel-like out of the new Rance titles. Story is for the most part okay and I genuinely enjoyed most of the character interactions and the heroine-related events and routes were pretty enjoyable. I thought H-scenes from some heroines might be better but I think my complaint with them comes from personal preference.

I struggle more with games that have long H scenes. I enjoyed the scenes in kichikuou and 6 more than the later games like IX because the scenes were a lot shorter and we got a lot more variety.

It'll be like how the *insert fringe political group* became more popular over time as people started looking at them differently, enlightening them, making the movement mainstream

you just gotta stay resilient and determined

Is Sheila's maid name Lucian or Russian?

I just assume Russian because of the pun. Helman is loosely based on Russia after all.

I can't wait to see what her gimmick will be in X

Rance X will be over in 10 minutes after La Hawzel saves Archfiend Tiny Gongzhu

Only Japanese Beat was bad in Rance 5D.

>Japanese Beat
>bad

Are any of those kanji above grade 6 material? I'm studying a Japanese elementary level book and want to know if I should be able to read that once I'm done.

That is what I'm suggesting.

Do you mean snake scales or law scales? I honestly can't tell.

It looks like the ice fairy doesn't listen to Rance's instructions too well.

Snake scales.
She has some under her eyes now. I think it's neat and putting it in my doodle.

The image is too blurry, they look more like tattoos to me.

They're scales, blindy.

Stop fapping to Shizuka all day and you'd have decent vision.

Weren't her hand things brown before?

Which is stronger?

I hope Rance X has a new game plus where you have Rance fight Kayblis on the first turn and after Rance wins, the other dark lords join Hornet and spend years harassing Miki to become the demon king, like persistent telemarketers.

Was the pottery dark lord in KR or was he invented afterwards?

More than that. Beside the obvious bad endings, I want joke endings and if ending like Rance becoming demon king.

Why is Riche first H-scene not in the "recollection mode" in Evenicle? I wanted to rewatch it but couldn't find it, am I dumb?

Maybe it's a statement about how you can only take a girl's virginity once. Otherwise, it might be a bug. Dunno, haven't played Evenicle myself.

what?

You mean Masuzoe? He didn't exist back in KR. He first appeared in Quest but I believe he had been shown in some concept art somewhere.

It's been a few months, but I believe that Rance made what's her face promise to disappear and stop opposing humanity, because if she doesn't, next time she'll have Chaos take her virginity and he'll be rough.

Alright then, I figured he was a repeat because he seems to lack any kind of motivation from what I've heard.

La Seizel. Her name appears in this thread's name edition.

She's not neccessarily opposing humanity in that pic, but just Hawzel/Hornet Faction.
Eitherway if she disobeyed Kay-chan she would be getting 8 tentactle-dicks in all her holes.