totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged! Complaining without offering solutions is not!

Hey britbongs is it 5:30pm?

One more hour.

>Turin uploads another video of high elves getting blown out

Make it stop

Why would anyone pick Skrolk over Queek?

Saga announcement WHEN?

PERFIDIOUS ALBION TRIES TO OPPRESS IT WITH IT'S NORTH AMERICAN POLITICAL NONSENSE

THE TRUE PATRIOTS OF IRELAND WILL HAVE NONE OF IT!

COME OUT, YE BLACK AND TANS!

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

I'm starting to doubt they'll make it to release.

FUCK YOU OP

I can't wait to play as dinos!

Do we have Mazdamundi's starting campaign bonuses yet?

Good op

>picking a stinky dirty plague rate over a clean chad rat whos washed by the tongues of blind castrated slaves

two words
liber bubonicus

this is the guy who wrote the review

say something nice about him

Skrolk has an ability he can use that costs no winds of magic and does three times the damage of spirit leech

That's pretty impactful

yes, they showed it in the mazdamundi stream

bad dog

he's a very good boy

Hes a good doggo.

he's a white guy who likes his dog

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they will come out maybe a month after release. As a DLC, obviously.

>skr*lkfags actually believe that giving someone AIDS on the battlefield will impede their ability to kick your ass
lmao
queek for life

He has excellent fur

warhound/10

xir dog isn't white

Cool dog

>Grace is my age
>looks like a post wall thot

My mum works at Game's Assembly. Tomb Kings are there on release. One starts on Albion, the other on Lustria's tip.

he's a good boy

That looks like a shitty way to die
almost as bad as getting a face of troll stomach acid

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

The British are not attractive people.

I'd still allow her to have sex with me TO be honest but I'd make her stay completely silent

>tries to shit up new thread
>gets btfo by based mods

>no warplock jezzails or stormfiends, conveniently omitted to add substance to the inevitable ikit claw DLC
>no bloodwrack medusa or karybdiss, conveniently omitted to add substance to the inevitable lokhir felheart DLC
>no shadow warriors or sisters of avelorn, conveniently omitted to add substance to the inevitable alith anar DLC
>no salamander hunting packs or troglodons, conveniently omitted to add substance to the inevitable tehenhauin DLC

Disgustingly transparent.

He looks like a TRUE IRISH PATRIOT

they murdered 80% of the attractive people in europe in the world wars

never trust the anglo

Forget this Warhammer cr*p! Total War: Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Armageddon's Blade WHEN?

>stormfiends
aren't these 8th editions?

Grace? More like GrAGE

>No makeup

Didn't catch that, thanks mate

You blew your load in the other thread already.

He said in his comments HE are the wordt faction by far.

>-1k income
>assaulted from all sides
>obnoxious as fuck
this fucking stream

they're basing the roster off of 8th edition, I thought.

do you think she actually plays these games?

>lokhir felheart
haha yeah right

I'm on process to draw WH bear for high elves.
:-DD

any suggestions for text?

No.

>going to stream where thousand of ppl will watching her
>no makeup
ok user.

>no stormfiends
oh no whatever will we do

>women doing anything a man would find fun without ruining it

>army of chaos-worshipping inuits LARPing as norscans settle in Lustria
>start trading with local dwarfs
>on decent terms with the nearby lizardmen
>spend their time killing skaven on the other end of the continent

Explain this fantasybabs.

>Stormfiends

Never

Sex?

Bjarke's a good fella.

are they? wait I think they might have done it for bretonia?

right so now they confirmed that the staff do the voice acting for the games, is it joey that voices the female glade guards? cause that shit has been doing my nut in for ages

I just preloaded 300 mb for WH 2 and that's it.

None of the big, impressive End Times models have been implemented yet, primarily because none of the parent factions were in the game. Skaven would be the first to buck the trend, so we'll have to wait and see.

All of the missing units have a distinct nautical theme, Lokhir is the logical LL to accompany them. Same with the Skink units, same with the Shadowlands/Nagarythe units, same with the warpstone engineer shenanigans units.

not until he says something nice about my dog

Its so transparent you managed to get bamboozled into thinking stormfiends or lokhir were getting in

Also we don't need more white males like alith anar in ulthuan- its Everqueen DLC

She plays TT tho right?
She have Tomb Kangs army or somthing

norscans are not all chaos workshipping crazies , some norscans are pretty shill and even trade with other cities

the game is only 300mb if you have the first one installed

you just downloaded the new assets

It's Bjarke leading a Hung Warband, what do you expect?

Bretty good as far as gay little dogs go.

*blocks your path*
What the fuck did you just speak-say about me, you-you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of class in Hell Pit, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret-sneaky raids on The Empire, and I have over 300 confirmed kill-deaths. You're fucking dead-killed, kiddo.

Lokhir a shit! A shit! A shit! Dumb Fellhart!!

Yeah, I don't like how TWW portrays them as some monolithic Chaos faction. Norscans are the least chaotic of the northern tribes, most Empire port cities have whole Norscan districts.

ugly fuzzball

Bane?

well the norscan faction of wulfrik at least allow you to workship norscan gods instead of chaos ones so thats nice

GO AWAY FROM MY SERVER REEEEEEEEEEE

If you want a more aggressive campaign and to use even more hordes of of rats rather than queeks favoring of the elites of skaven society.

Skrolk is going to be advancing across the campaign map a lot quicker.

Having some distance between you and the yawning vortex of hell itself tends to mellow you out. Also, the nothern Norscans are a particular brand of ass blasted, since Sigmar slaughtered them down to the women and children TWICE - the first time pushing them across the sea in retaliation for raiding the south lands, the second time he chased them across the sea and drove them from the coasts deeper into the frozen wastes of the mountains for invading and trying to sack Middenheim. The Hung do worship the 4 dark gods and are general assholes, but they're a different kind of crazy you can actually deal with.

also, everyone hates Skaven just that fucking much

I'S DA BIGGEST, SO I'S DA BOSS

What do these things do anyway
Are they just elite rat ogres?

?

Well, bit the bullet and pre-ordered gents. Is it worth playing some Norsca in W1 until the new game comes out?

Pre load is up

Looks like its only 25gb

HOW WILL HISTORY FAGS EVER RECOVER

wonder how good he is compared to kroq gar and that one high elf, the one that doesn't use magic, I don't know his name

Gotta say, I love how loudly Dark Elves units scream when charging and their "DRUCHII" cry when you mass select them.

They're the mechanical warpstone engineering Clan Skryre monsters, to constrast the frankenstein genetically modified purpose-bred Clan Moulder monsters.

stop

>Kroq-gar
Gets cycle-charged.
>That one High Elf
Also simply cycle-charges Grimgor.

I enjoyed Norsca quite a bit. Be aware; Throgg's start is a lot harder than Wulfrik's. Remember that defeating another Norscan tribe's faction leader will let you confederate them.

P R E L O A D
R
E
L
O
A
D

the only problem is THEY'RE MISPRONOUNCING IT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, the Norscan campaign is pretty rad. Toss javelins, hunt monsters, rape and pillage port cities.

>pre-load suspended
PANIC

They have chest-miniguns because reasons

restart steam

Imperial or Metric?