twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHUN-LI IS BAE

I want to ____ Menat!

Jive is fun
MvCI is fun
play both of them

Anyone EU PC Mahvel?

study with

Wait, does she throw a book at you in this costume?

desu if you play jive don't reply to me

Confess to

>SFV HAS THE WORST SOUNDTRACK IN THE WHOLE SE-

>Background Music Packs – These packs will add a personal touch to every battle, especially since music can change how you approach each fight. If you’re feeling nostalgic, there’s a Street Fighter II version available!

>Why do other companies get a pass on DLC but not Capcom?
Because both of these companies are asking $60 for this even though the quality is vastly different

>capcucks spend money buying costumes when you could make better costumes for free with the tekken customization system

Capcucks YES!

THREE MORE CHUN COSTUMES

T
H
R
E
E

>Every character is viable

IF I hear one more nigga say this shit about ANY fighting game Imma fuck you up!!

>good Chun sniffs added to SFV
Good day

what about goopy goobs?

season 3 chun better be really good

So there will be packs of TS and Alpha?

How is "shower on your head" good?

okay buddy

*puts a car on my head*

ah, this is it...

This is a lie though, I bought tekken, immediately went to the customization section. Seen what an ugly shallow pool of shit it is and instantly refunded that game without even playing it.
Was the only thing it sold me on and it was a huge let down.

This shit is awesome.
season pass advertised theres going to be more clothes but nobody has not seen them, guess namco lied.

I think almost every character in T7 has appeared in a top 16 if not top 8

It isn't. Millia a bae though.

*raises paw*

theyre shit tho

I want to leave Millia goopy with my goo!

It is awesome.

It makes the character model permanently have a wet, so it's perfect for perverts

why didn't sonicfox play sf4?

genetic low IQ of furries ?

I don't know why people don't like this one
The only thing is I hope they change his win animation

yeah the quality of nrs gameplay is really unbearable

>Badass wolf pelted warrior

King Kong would be best actually.

gorilla fighting game when

This deconfirms Gill

looks like it

if anything Necally would need a gorilla costume

No you fucking cant lmao
Halff of the costumization options is dumb just shit

>The only thing is I hope they change his win animation
lmao

>gill right there
>"gill deconfirmed"
are you stupid?

but confirms mvci gill.

No u

You should check out GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-

>that menat costume

>Namco removes custmizations that already exist in the arcade version, then adds them later as paid dlc
>nobody says shit

its ok when anyone but capcom does it

He thinks Tekken is better but he enjoys Soul Caliber, Street Fighter, Injustice, MK, MVC, the list goes on. He will point out flaws or if a game is bad, he loved MK9 but he admits it was a terrible game, but he will still admit if he had fun with it. Just because he doesn't feel the need to suck every games dick when he has fun with it and can admit flaws doesn't mean you hate the game.

He adores T7 but openly admits to several flaws with how they botched the console version and the missing features, hell he even hates customization. You can admit flaws in things you like, you shouldn't mindlessly follow something and treat any criticism as high slander.

The costume itself is nice but the color scheme on default is ugly as fuck.

Jesus Christ, stop talking about marvelshit vs capcuck

Nice theres no skin under wraps.

tfw capcom has you`re waifu hostage and there`s nothing you can do but to buy her clothes

YOOOO THIS IS SICK

Tekken 7 customization is the ugliest most barebones shit.
It has less than previous Tekken games for fucks sake.

LESS THAN TEKKEN FIVE WHICH INTRODUCED IT

I like the fact that she throws a magic book at you instead of her orb.

Dem socks are also nice.

You're not wrong though.

>you shouldn't mindlessly follow something and treat any criticism as high slander

You're saying that in the general where Capturds dismiss any form of criticism towards SFV as "Vappa". It's like speaking to a wall.

how is that chun-li costume halloween themed?

I want spooky chunners

tekken is $49.99 with great graphics, great soundtrack, and great presentation though.

mvci is $59.99 with awful graphics, awful soundtrack, and mobile phone presentation, plus half of its roster is day 1 dlc pass

tfw you're waifu doesn't even get costumes

Necalli can have Tarzan.

I hope yoy can take the jacket off the first costume

The third plane in 2D fighters are fireballs

F.A.N.G already looks like a nihao

That shit is the best part. When he stretches you only see the bandages unwrapping.

>still no Frankengief and Bride of Frankengief

You had to pay to play enough to earn gold that you could use to unlock those costumes. They were not "free".

I think it's stupid they got separated but it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Cant they do more themes than school uniforms or halloween?

if this shadaloo costume has the code to remove the jacket i`ll be diamonds

That is just a way to occupy and control more 2D space, in now way it is a third plane, that doesn't make sense.

>people complaining about gill not being playable
>in a game where urien is playable
>both characters basically have the same moveset, just different framedata and supers

When Tekken7 came out he sucked the games dick so hard while calling all other games casual and that there's finally a game where people can grind shit out which is why it sold so much (lmao).

He needs to fuck off and you have to do the same.

>shilling for tekshit in capcom general
LMAOOO

>tekken 7
>great graphics and soundtrack

LMFAO you have got to be fucking kidding me.

and unlike mvci which still has no available dlc, tekken 7 actually had day 1 dlc. get the fuck out of here you delusional fuccboi

I know, a lot of people in this general have narrow mind sets and insist on making everything into some faction war

It may have taken 5 years for birdie to get a new costume. But it is pretty good

It is Halloween time now. Same reason there will be Christmas ones in a few months.

Wait, those are official?

If mvc was sold for 1 dollar I would tell you to fuck off

t. a literal aris sub

aris is a gigantic shill who just yesterday he said you weren't a TRUE FAN of tekken if you didn't enjoy Jack vs Dragunov GF for the millionth time lmao

Tekken is honestly really fucking ugly and graphically backwards, I dont know why everybody pretends that its good looking.

twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/912334998295814144

Its all because of MenaRD

the GOAT

nostalgia too, we actually need maid costumes desu

>gooby is this mad people forgot his game existed

are you retarded?
they had summer, sports, christmas, halloween, retro,school and work so far.

Top is delicious

i hate any cammy costume with the dumb small hat

small hats make me angry for some reason

because it goes along well with the hating capcom meme

[x] subscribed

I SWEAR TO GOD CAPCOM IF YOU DONT FIX JIVES FUCKING NETCODE...

Yeah he was excited about the game coming out and he wanted to hype the game to his audience of mostly children and teenagers who have never played tekken. He also enjoys talking shit, only mongoloids these days take shit taking across games in the FGC so seriously. The honeymoon phase has ended, he still loves the game but he will admit many flaws in the game with only the core gameplay being pretty spotless which is the general opinion of just about everyone who played the game.

bad taste

how do i become a paid shill?

why would they, capcucks clearly lap up anything they throw at them

moist already just thinking about how it looks with current gen graphics