/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSPREVIOUS THREAD

Anthem can't come out soon enough, this game is shallower than most valley girls.

2nd for FWC a best

>tfw no Holliday gf

4th for Titans.

I'm buying the third game regardless. At this point I'm just here to see how much worse bungie can do.

you too friend?

7th for 28 days,13 hours, and 45 mins till superior version releases in superior country

what content would you like added to D2 that Destiny hasn't seen yet? So, not just a PoE re-imagining or another raid, something completely new and the idea doesn't have to be original

I'm saying spaceflight section ala Reach

>faction war is basically just another milestone but with faction rewards

Why did I expect anything less?

>tfw no Tess to buttfuck.

I'm sorry, shouldn't you have stayed in the last thread and fought to keep it alive? Running to a new, sustainable thread is a much more Dead Orbit way of thinking.

Should I play KH 1.5 or Persona 5 while the servers are down?

>inb4 maintenance extended for 4 more hours to fix the kek chest piece

>4th for Titans will be as useless as Hunters when their double pulse gets nerfed

Soon Guardian.

>tfw no Queen to pledge my allegiance to

Actual dungeons in the world.

>first or second section of dungeon is open world
>rest is instanced, promoting group finding
>ranging from soloable to requiring a team to take the boss down

So basically lost sectors but better. If anyone played swg years ago you'd know what im talking about.

Which youtubers and streamers do you follow, /dg/?
Don't like, everyone knows you follow someone.

Fun fact: the Traveler's awakening was a direct result of a Bogcall.

The Wilds. High level patrol zones far beyond the standard boundaries in patrols now. Areas filled with hard, high level enemies.
On top of that, increase tension by removing HuD and allowing it to be an open world PvP area as well, perhaps faction tied. Dying makes you drop whatever loot you had on you, and kicks you to orbit for 5 minutes.

>double pulse getting nerfed
They'll nerf pulse but they won't nerf double nades and they wont nerf skull fort so we will still have infinite double nades to blind every enemy on the map.

>Bungie nerfs striker pulses
>Leaves stormcaller pulses the way they are

You know it's gonna happen

Can I get a quick rundown?

Sorry my man, I'm too busy literally looking towards the future to let myself be hamstrung by the past

Heroic strikes and Legend strikes.

>Heroic strikes have improved loot and token payouts, with higher chances for legendaries and exotics
>Legend strikes have modifiers like D1 heroics, have improved loot drops and a chance to drop luminous engrams and require light level 290

>everyone knows you follow someone
Panda gaming a year or so ago. Not sure if its still around after sf6 came out.

Behold; a God

(Note: Matt died on the way back to his home planet)

I can see this happening.
Why does Bungie suck warlocks off so much?

>Tfw no game made with the same passion and care that the Halo trilogy was made with.

new to the game, what subclass should i play as?
im having a lot of fun with arc titan code of juggernaut

>following people like some cuck

Yes goyim donate your shekels to them so they can play vidya all day while you work

The first part is what Flashpoints were originally, but they were changed to be more accommodating to newcomers.
The second part sounds like the DZ, which was shit.

Holtzmann. Sometimes watch Teftyteft.

>copying stuff from a shit game like the division

Its the same reason why we went from have warlocks rez to warlocks never dying in the first place.

So the Dark Zone from The Division basically?

Both Striker trees are great tbqh.

Synthoceps or Actium War Rig?

Those are the only Titan exotics I have right now that aren't total trash like the dunemarchers or feedback fence

To be fair, a large part of what made the DZ shit was that you had all this potential to be a cunt, but then actually being a cunt was discouraged by a fucking bounty that showed everyone where in the world you were and got you swarmed. If it actually supported and encouraged PvP, and was in a game with actual good gunplay, it would have been alright.

Tfw hivemind

just about anything that will make me want to play the game on other days than tuesday and friday

No, I wouldn't and it's just going to be a bunch of hoops you have to jump through for your faction anyway. Like do X-amount of publics for this faction, or win X-amount of games in the Crucible for that one. I would be surprised if there's some goofy Mortal Kombat X [insert faction wins this month because it has the most players doing shit here] function. And even then all you'll probably get is a worthless emblem.

Synthoceps. Actium if you're using Sweet BRRTness.

A vast patrol destination which is RNG in its layout, it could be a massive VoG-esque location so that it's ever-changing nature didn't seem too gamey

>Striker melee skill tree
>Good

the only good melee skill tree is Void because of the over shield it gives to you and your allies.

I've been grinding for ages and still no sweet business, unfortunately. I've been using Vigilance Wing in the meantime, but I miss having an actual autorifle instead of a Pulse rifle that shoots almost as fast but looks like some kind of crazy egypt shit.

Is it possible they'll change shaders to be less uh jewish so they're not one time consumables.

As long as they increase the Tower cap so I can actually get into the fucking space without D2 crashing 9 times out 10 when I try, they can take all fucking day.

You might be getting this in DLC 1. Mercury has a zone known as The Infinite Forest. Could just be a fancy name for a patrol space, could be a random gen dungeon crawl.

From the sounds of it you get a faction token everytime you get any other type of token and at the end of the rally the faction with the most tokens handed in "wins".

That last part is actually true as well. There will be a winning faction that gets a reduced price on their ultimate weapon being offered. 10k glimmer for winning, 50k for the other losing one.

No. Never.
Think of all those casuals who actually bought silver because "why not, I enjoy the game".

>don't believe devour was actually as broken as people say
>try it
>It gives you infinite nades makes you unkillable due to the health being instantly added instead of regening and can trigger on kills with any ability and with fucking void weapons so you heal and get grenade energy off every single kill you get
WHO THOUGHT THIS SHIT THROUGH
HOW DID BUNGIE FUCKING RELEASE THIS SHIT
DID LITERALLY NO ONE NOTICE WARLOCK IS LITERALLY UNKILLABLE

Probably not, but it's a good thing Avalon Teal is unironically my favourite palette because I have like 50 of them

Any other Tuesday warriors here?

More non-Leviathan, non-pvp endgame content when? I want some heroic strikes or even just more strikes in general.

Their design team plays them of course.

Vex aesthetics could work with this if it was done right. Create a bunch of possible mechanics and have randomly generated bosses with a random mix of mechanics too (with the explanation being that these Vex are nuts).

It's 1K for winners, pretty much free.
But at the same time, anything costing any amount of glimmer is pretty much free.

>Every titan class gets a second grenade
>Increased ammo capacity for energy and power weapons

Come on bungie, please.

Solo non-Nightfall strikes would be a nice alternative

Considering that shaders being consumable makes up a large part of their microtransactions and also helps pad out the shocking lack of patrol loot, I would say no.

Some youtube dong stated that the dlc will have a procedurely generated zone in it.

>>It gives you infinite nades makes you unkillable due to the health being instantly added instead of regening and can trigger on kills with any ability and with fucking void weapons so you heal and get grenade energy off every single kill you get

Any kill resets devour, not just void kills. There's an exotic that lets void kills regen your abilities faster, which means you're never without a nade to eat between engagements.

Synthoceps if you're running bottom tree. But for high-end PvE you should run War Rig. 20-30% increase in mag size greatly bumps up your DPS potential.

No. No more old exotics. I don't want to use the same fucking guns and armor for 6 years.

>Considering that shaders being consumable makes up a large part of their microtransactions and also helps pad out the shocking lack of patrol loot, I would say no.

On the other hand, at least some shaders drop from chests, and chests are extremely easy to find thanks to Cayde's consumables, meaning chest-hunting while doing other things means you pick up a ton of tokens, shaders, and possibly even legendaries just from the chests

that's just speculation

>Add actually fun tank sections to story
>No six person tank section clusterfuck in Leviathan raid

Disappointment.exe

For high end PvE you should be running top tree and skullfort for infinite nades on the outside team.

ITS BACK UP

>high-end PvE
>War Rig
>Not Skullfort with top tree
user I...

>No more combined arms with drake tanks eithers

Not till 12 pm PDT

I'm probably going to switch to Actium once I find a good autorifle, I'm still SOL on those

I'm STILL fucking pissed Reddit got Combined Arms removed

If only I could get a fucking Skullfort. I'm around 6 exotics deep since my last new exotic, and every single one of them was a dupe, 3-4 of those being Sunshot specifically.

RNG fucking hates me.

Wait until you get sweet business, you'll feel like pic related.

Wait what

He's talking to a dude who doesn't have Skullfort, though, so his advice is perfectly fine

Also Bungo gib skullfort pls

Uriel's Gift.
I know that's not one of the options you listed, but I'm saying it anyway xD

You mean dead game mode?

>High End PvE
>Destiny 2
Wheres it at?

Making multiple characters of the same class helped me find exotic armors quickly

>Think of all those casuals who actually bought silver because "why not, I enjoy the game".
Oh, user, they'll change the shader system, you'll just have to wait three years when D2 is dead just like what happened to the fucking absolute morons who used actual money in D1 for dumb shit like emotes only for Bungie to make them all essentially free treasure drops late into D1's life.

I've actually started hoarding Uriel's Gifts because clearly Bungie's planning some kind of next-gen content
Otherwise they wouldn't be throwing so many of them at us

WHERE ARE THE PATCH NOTES

Hoping the patch nerfed down Orpheus Rig, getting sick of seeing void anchor spam at EVERY. SINGLE. PUBLIC EVENT.

OLD PAPA BUNGIE COME BACK PLEASE.

NEW STEP-DAD BUNGIE IS AWFUL. I BEG YOU.

>getting sick of infinite orbs
KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Why though? It's easy fast completions and their hunters have to look stupid as fuck to do it anyway.

>getting tired of seeing team players making orbs and upping our damage
>wanting things nerfed in PvE

>I'm tired of being able to spam my super because of one person
Why do you hate yourself

Hawthorne is cute, CUTE!!!!!

I'm hoping it nerfed them so I can stop looking like a fuckin dumbass and wear a cooler looking Exotic.

Though I will say, I am going to be pissed if they nerf OR and don't also nerf Pulse Grenades and Devourlock. If you fix one classes's broken shit, fix them all.

>Destiny 2, where fun is verboten

F

>mfw Orpheus Rig in the Titan Witchual event
>Abyssal Champion and whoever that other guy is die as soon as they're out of the gate because of multiple Titans powered by tonsaorbs keep raining fists of havoc on them

what do the dots mean?

But user, they had an entire weapon class for that in D1