/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/22/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

shslscans.tumblr.com/post/165677688050/new-danganronpa-v3-comic-anthology-volume-2
youtu.be/bdreLxTjW1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kuzu.

Junko!

Angie and her beloved Penis Player!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I love my sexy darling husband!

oom

Ishi!

Who shall i post next?

Praise her, adore her

Animator!

Whom have you done thus far?

I want to fuck Kaito.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Posting best girl!

I think V3 is like a 6 outta 10 but the ending concept is 10/10

He's probably joking for that one. Probably. But he is entirely serious about the common sense speech he does.

The anthology was so sweet I think my teeth fell out

All of them

Who is SmallFatFetus?

I don't think I'd want Miu as a sister either. But I do want to bully her.

Miu really is a gift. I just want to bully her all day everyday. I want to wake up every morning and see her spewing vulgarity and self aggrandizement. I want to ask about her new inventions, only so I can use my new technical knowledge that I studied on to call them useless and unwanted. I want to sneak up on her and steal whatever gadget she's holding and hold it over my head out of her reach while slowly crushing it in my fist. When she tries to take it back by force, I'll pull the goggles resting on her forehead and let go, causing the elastic to snap back, hitting her in the face. The sound she makes when the goggles leave a red mark on her forehead invigorates me, so I throw the gadget on the ground

When she quickly goes to pick it up, I push her onto the ground. In tears at this point, she's begging me to stop as I rest my boot on top of her messy blonde hair. Pushing her face into the ground so both myself and everyone watching can see a puddle of tears and snot form underneath.

Then my cute toy will act tough in front of everyone else to save face, but then she'll come to me in private and meekly try to submit herself sexually if I stop bullying her. I'll laugh like a madman and rip open her shirt and fondle her slutty tits roughly while twisting her nipples. Then at the height of her new masochistic pleasure, I'll stop. As I walk away from her hysterical, aroused form. I say "Why would I want a vulgar sow like you? Maybe think with that *Golden brain* of yours?" The angry insults mixed with desperate cries I hear as I turn away makes me grateful that I have such a wonderful toy to play with and break.

now this is bad taste

goth men

I'M PIIIIICKLE KAAITO
LOOK MAKI, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MAKI

Alright, then, let me rephrase

Which ones have you posted thus far?

New thread, New Tenko! Braids edition!

Your favorite Danganronpa character get's their own in-universe TV show. Describe what that show would be about. Would it be a documentary show, game show, a sitcom, etc etc You are allowed up to two other Dangans to join your favorite character

a good friend

Komaru.

Gotta go, have fun playing V3 you earlybirds out there.

Cute rendition of cutest girl

I want to do very inappropriate things to that pickle.

See ya Kuzuanon

Karinto in his mouth and ass!

Think again

Chiaki is trash tier though.

moonman come home

Kirigiri

Damn Todd Haberkorn is good at singing.

A TV show of how many dicks of *straight* men Kaito can suck and make cum in 3 minutes. Hoshi participates.
Korekiyo is there.

I want hoshi to show his kindness and get embarassed when I tell him he's cute!

A cross between punked and jackass.

Hoshi going from 4 panels to this is the best rags to riches story of all time

Im off now. Ill be back with the charts

I still haven't read it so I'm gonna have fun with it tomorrow.
>Kaito's face
Well shit.

Detective adventures of Kyoko and Saihara
FUCKING
WHEN?

Momota's stronk boyfriend

I NEED to fuck kaito

We did it Hoshibros!
shslscans.tumblr.com/post/165677688050/new-danganronpa-v3-comic-anthology-volume-2

You can fuck Tulpaman instead.

i'd fuck kaito but I feel weird proclaiming it with kaitofucker around

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

It's painful.

Don't worry about that, as long as people don't offend/insult me directly or purposefuly, it's alright.

Mukuro!

Kiibo and Amami film it all.

This is very bad bait.

That's not bad bait, THIS is bad bait!

Well, he keeps posting it every thread and yet people still fall for it...

I want to fuck Korekiyo's armpit

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

I was about to ask for this image

How did you get this image anyway

I want Amami's massages!

He accidentally posted it himself.

Korekiyo's smelly armpits!
Awful, but intoxicating!
The taste is akin to vodka, a rubbing alcohol-esque taste that can lead to a burning sensation.
If you were to smell it, your nostrils would be instantly assaulted with the smell of days old clam chowder and vinegar. Nobody knows why his armpits smell so bad, the smell lingers even after taking showers, and so he learned to live with it. Nee-san was the only one who ever enjoyed Korekiyo's armpit stench.

He posted it himself while doing his ritualposting. Then he blamed us for doxxing.

Make sure to specify that the Chiakiautist himself posted it, deleted it, attempted to disguise himself as a different user, failed because he was phone posting and the file names were one apart from each other, then sent this picture to himself in a text message in an attempt to make it look like someone sent him a picture of some Indian dude with a snapchat filter on that makes him look like a wizard

He then posted pictures of his hand and dirty ass garage to prove he wasn't that guy.

Glorious.

I love this general

RAG
BAG

This is your mastermind for tonight.

post reaction image if shuichi x himiko would be official pairing

Holy shit I forgot about his bag of rags

I want to sniff his musty armpits and I want him to drag his stenchy balls across my face!

Which avatarfag do you hope accidentally leaks pics next?

Why not Saihara x Maki instead? I like it better

Him being an Indian "man" explains why he feels the need to be obnoxious and put people down every thread

There are theories going around that he's the /tv/'s underage Sneed poster since it's been confirmed that the Sneed poster is an Indian from /asp/

It also explains his need to dominate women like that one user said who roasted him.

This.

Replace Kirigiri with Sayaka and the picture would match

Wouldn't be surprised desu

Definitely. They can only live through their fantasies online. As a girl I can confirm 90% of women don't want to touch them, even my Indian girl friends

>Replace Kirigiri with Sayaka and the picture would match
The point of the picture are characters comparing their detective lovers. Also Kirigiri won the Naegibowl

I mean if he wasn't expecting a bunch of catty bitches to tear him apart he probably came to the wrong general

Eh, not like it's gonna stop people from having their own ships.
I'm just asking for the hell of it but why no himiko x maki

Nonsense, their feelings would be HICKSHON.

This.

Booki!

youtu.be/bdreLxTjW1k
How long did you last, /drg/?

Because based Kodaka doesn't care about yurishitters

Extremely Crappy Sprite Edit Number 1:
Tortured Kaede Akamatsu for an NDRV3 Remnants of Despair AU

1. Kaede didn't like Saihara like that so the lover meme is dead
2. Saihara didnt really like her like that either. At best it was probably a crush.
3. Kirigiri didn't win anything as no pairings became canon in DR3

Sayaka only fits that picture more cause she and Kaede are waifubait and died in chapter 1 as the beta protagonist's /friend

I'd like to think people would know this but I recognize the fanbase is filled with autistic shippers which isn't anything new in any fanbase.