/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Druid (Rogue) edition

Changes: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest (or latest news)

>Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ Discord
discord.gg/RjVAmP8

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous:

What is your favorite non-legendary card of KTF?

Hi im dragyg the European hearthmaster

first for arena is bullshit

I actually think that "give a lifesteal minion in your hand +2/+2" card is pretty dope

fuck mage
fuck priest
fuck druid
and fuck YOU

nigga, you have an army of 5/5s and OTK potential if you cycle. The funny thing is people derided it for being a braindead deck when control matchups were still some of the most intriguing in the game, fuck Reddit whiners that don't understand how to play Hearthstone getting it nerfed

that 5 mana dragon guy

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

brainlet curveshitter detected

Skulking Geist
Really cool mechanic and great for token meme decks.

Just played against a rogue who got Keleseth and Shadowstep in his opening hand. He played it but the effect didn't apply. I added him afterwards and he said he added Golakka Crawler for anti pirate warrior. Stupid motherfucker.

Did you even play it?

give me a good snapjaw deck /hsg/

Bad forced meme. You posted this earlier. Have you got nothing else to do

I wish I had never mistyped

LAST CHANCE!
to post high res

this is my life

you have to go back
>>>/reddlt/

yeah, but I always feel like I lose a lot of board domination in early game by forcing the quest, wheter when I try to play it slow I usually get it too late/don't draw preparation.

How does that have anything to do with reddit

retard Priest player detected

What is the class ranking for arena?

What board control does fucking Priest have in the early game? You have anti-tempo tools, too. Just do your thing and play around pintsize horror and Dragonfire and you're fine

Not concrete, you see a lot of Druid and Priest though

Paladin Rogue Mage still top tier, Hunter Priest Druid tier 2 probably

I summon prince Keleseth. Your move

No because it's bad right now lol

You can't even remember the name of it, why is it your favourite?

well, i usually get shadow worded: death, pain, horror and when they drop something and buff it's health even a bit I'm fucked.

I totally have to learn to play the deck right tho. just sayin' what usually fucks me.

they only have 1 death if it's 1 razakus and you should be running Igneous Elemental and Stonetusk, just keep grinding and learn to not overextend into their few clears and setting up burst combo turns (and rushing the quest)

fuck it, I've only played like 15 games with my good player friend this xpac post nerf but you've inspired me to recraft it myself

i summon prince keleseth and then summon prince keleseth and then summon prince keleseth

your turn

One more win, boyos. Lend me your energy.

btw an early Prep Mimic Pod isn't actually a bad play in this deck

ignore the quote, i'm retarded

*blocks your path*

>that one card that puts ONE (1) copy of a minion into your deck
isn't that a mage card

I will try man. It's a really fun deck. Getting a Swashburglar from mimic pod and getting a full hand of weird fucking cards and then dropping 3 or 4 5/5 charges it's really fun, but I really never get tu pull it off

I also really like Bloodworm, and it's just kinda cool that you can pull of some combos with Curator, Bloodworm, and that card.

this shit is msot fun ive had in a long while
pros
>little rng
>not faceroll
>calculating win conditions
cons
>loses vs retarded aggro shit and greedy control shit

How do you lose to not Priest control when your deck is this fucking greedy? You're playing Geddon, Pyro, Medivh, and the Lich King for God's sake

>print an anti-aggro card to be used by slower decks
>it gets used by aggro decks instead to protect their other minions

>How do you lose to not Priest control when your deck is this fucking greedy
i meant mainly druid, also priest is pita matchup because they remove your doomsayers almost for free

What cards are, for each class, the most bullshit for you /hsg/?
We know about druid and priest but what about the rest?

Mage: Glyph

Warrior: Brawl

Rogue: Vinespine

Shaman:Devolve

Don't know about hunter or warlock though

Priest will literally always counter control Mage until the end of time, but my point is if you're not beating control anyway mind as well build more anti-aggro, Geddon is objectively bad although I suppose it feels good when you play him like Yogg

>Mage: medivh valet, arcanologist
>Shaman:Devolve , thrall

I stopped playing a year ago and still had an arena run going.

Rate my chances to win with this deck with cards from the first few expansions (cards from after black rock, up to league of explorers).

Going well so far. Shredder is OP.

to not have near 0% winrate vs 50% of the ladder decks. even bad matchups are 30-40% now

>played for 1h 45 min
>drank 4 beers
>Threaten and Greetings every win
>only games lost were against two different Paladins with better curve
Did this deck really deserve 12 wins? Guess they weren't kidding when they said get DK and win.

Seems like a pretty sweet deck. I think you can easily get 12. And it actually goes up to Old Gods.

Most gold I've gotten from 12 wins.

>think that I could possibly try out a more anti-aggro version of control paladin now that there are a bunch of rogues, hunters and shamans in the meta
>anduin
>kazakus on curve, raza on curve
>malfurion
>wild growth

CHILL OUT

only took 2 days for me to get sick of hunters again lads

>third opponent
>n'zoth shaman
>fourth opponent
>c'thun warrior
Yeah, fuck this. And they say matchmaking isn't rigged.

Very well designed card that requires thought and set up to be used effectively. Its also still quite strong even if you only get 2 casts out of it. Nothing in the expansion feels better then clearing a massive board with a well set up Defile.

Christ. Was this rank 23?

Okay after a 12-win arena run, I have enough dust for a legendary. These are the only ones I lack
>hadronox
>deathstalker rexxar
>sindragosa
>moofuckyourabi
>prince 2
Which do I make? Leaning most toward Deathstalker Rexxar > Prince 2 > Sindragosa.

Warlock definitely defile

Hunter's Mark feels like a better one-of in Hunter than Deadly Shot, and double Fire Fly is superior to Corsair Patches in a Golakka meta

Keleseth is actually meta, control hunter is still a meme although crafting beasts is fun if you ever get there

prince 2.
It fits into several different types of deck and is quite strong. If you really like midrange Hunter, then go Rexxar because this a very good time to play it.

I like Wild more than Standard, but I'm the same rank in both. Does this change things?

Why does hearthstone have so much random non-sense?

To give people who are awful/poor a chance to randomly win some games, making them feel accomplished and spend money or time or some shit fuck I dunno

This game is a fun story simulator

I like Shiny Bubbles

Wait, Keleseth's +1/1 doesn't stack with itself? How come?

That shit is a dagger, how is that a Paladin weapon?

He had the 2 mana card in deck.

Bonemare in Midrange hunter? Disucss

How about A Bone in your boywomb hearthcuck? Discuss that BITCH

We're watching our guy destroy the ladder

How long until Kibler gets a Lana'thel body pillow?

Eh, it's good enough to use. But mid-range Hunter isn't always playing 7 cost cards, and like Swamp King, it more often appears as a dead card in your hand then as a win condition. I like Hunter and have been trying different things, but Bonemare hasn't won me over yet. Playing it on Rat pack is pretty amazing however.

Rexxar is good in mid-range Hunter, the zombeasts give you a chance later game and Hunter likes the board clear just fine. It isn't a must have, but it helps the deck and build a beast is fun.

It's not actually good right?

Id get one, as unwise of a decision it may be.

It seems OK with the right draws, some lucky discards and the opponent not drawing very well.

So, it's cool no but not too impressive and I'm glad for that because it could be the next cancer if they give it good cards.

GNOMEFERATU!

why would I play anything else but Quest Mage, Jade Druid, and Hunter when Razakus Druid still exists? Priest plays deserve to suffer for their own existence

considering well over half of /hsg/ benefits from this at any rank over 5, it's a pretty comprehensive answer

>Ok
>But only if you draw well
>And your opponent draws poorly

So, its shit

great card but too slow in current meta for Hunter to use

not in the slightest

yeah, shit.

Who /latelegend/ here?

literally never seen that played once in ladder/casual/streams/arena

It is funny seeing him constantly discard his good cards.

that's usually me but I refuse to play Priest and can't bring myself to play enough games in this terrible meta

What’s the definitive handlock deck to play?
I keep having DK Guldan in my bottom 5 cards of the deck and it’s terribly unfun just losing shit draws for 15 turns

howd you start so high? over here in EU you enter at 5k

I agree. People rarely put cards they don't want into a deck, so it almost always helps, and the rage quits it gathers make it super ladder friendly.

>discards a good card
>i-i-it's not that big of a deal!

Vulenoy #2509 (EU)
get yo' 80g

this stupid fucking nigger plays Glacial Mysteries and Frozen Clone and won because he went wyrm coin wyrm into arcanologist and double crystal runner valet after his retard turn

I love hearthstone :)))))

>Margaret Thatcher is dead

thanks for reminding me