>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/frontierDefense
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>Titanfall Assault Guild
Just search for tfg. Look for the Apex patch.

>News
FNN 18: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-08-22-2017-postcards-from-the-frontier
Postcards from the Frontier patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/14073/postcards-from-the-frontier-the-patch-notes

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

Other urls found in this thread:

sirlin.net/ptw-book/introducingthe-scrub
youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew lads

Maybe its time to rest until Titanfall 3 which is totally going to happen

I don't want it to die

When is the news update!? Respawn needs to tell us if any more updates are coming or not. Just give us some closure if it's truly dead.

>Reddit lives while /tfg/ dies

This wasn't how it was supposed to be.

>Megeman general survives while /tfg/ 404's

?????????????

there were elite skins for every weapon in the datamine iirc

Well he's in MvC
/acg/ had this happen too.

We died cause not enough of you like traps

brighter candle burns half as long yadda yadda you get the deal

I like traps. The explosive kind though.
I was hell to face in MGO2

But user I'm not gay and I don't fantasize about frail boys fighting in a war zone like an invincible cold steel OC.

They have less air resistance then women with large tits tho which we see in game

Reminder that Legion is the best Titan and to think otherwise is to have a wrong opinion.

Woah there bud, you misspelled Ronin

real updates user

but scorch is my best friend

I love this game

Sounds like you and I should be best friends.

I love you :3

>liking traps

quality image

This game failed because Northstar is useless.

10/10

dead game

o7 random /tfg/ duo, thanks for the hoist

There will be Northstar buffs in the final patch. Just wait; you'll see.

>Miss a shot with Northstar
>Become tilted
>Miss because tilted
>Repeat

She's my last Titan to get to gen 10 and it's taking forever

this sounds like a you problem more than anything else

also LTS is your friend, it's the only mode where NS is sort of competitive

Sounds like a case of the git guds

>tfw you get stuck with a laggy fuck using the EPG and he's going a whopping 5FPS while still clocking your shit.

Never understood while Lag always seems to benefit the person who has shit ping.

>when you're better at nuking pilots than titans in your Northstar

confusion, mainly.

>tfg is dead
>but my sexual fantasy may be coming to life
Win some lose some

Well Lawbreakers hit an all time low of 20 people on it. So we're not THAT dead.

Right?

the game's development is dead and /tfg/ itself is dead. random retards playing don't really make a difference.

The game isn't dead, this general is

Come to the discord already user, pull the plug on this charade and make some friends.

We're waiting for you

>going to kihota cryfest feat. literally whos
no thx

Disregard this post

i've already made my tfg friends and i don't need you anymore

Hey /tfg/, I played the first titanfall on my 360 but I have an XBone arriving on Wednesday.
I intend on picking up tf2. The community on Xbox isn't dead, right?

Can I really make friends there or is it just drama?

if you quietly ignore the bitching from the head retards, you should be fine i guess

Sounds slow, I'd rather go fast.

you can make friends with the 7 people who still play titanfall in there

There's some cool dudes and Is whining about a 6 month old boogeyman, mods are chill they just don't play

t. kihota

tfg xboners left for destiny 2

matches take more than 3-4 minutes to find now. wouldn't know about ps4 because my ps+ ran out a month ago and i was only playing frontier defense which had the bulk of returning players.

PS4 is still pretty active. but mostly on attrition and BH. It's also filled with laggy mexicans.

>tfw now all the slows are gone from tf2 and you're finally getting your shit slapped by stacks of autists who play 24/7

are you kidding me she's a farming machine for attrition/BH if you just dump cluster on CD on drop pods and learn to lead jumping pilots who have already expended their doublejump. then when titan phase starts you're already Fuck Titans: The Titan so it doesnt even matter if you've been bullied by pilots as one of the first to fall. as long as you're not doomed, you're fine

>team getting mauled by some fucker with a spitfire
>he's not exactly camping, but he's not exactly Fast either
>die to him
>phase, arc nades, spitfire, ronin/monarch
>g35+

i dont want to play this game anymore. i have to become literally god, the actual epgesus incarnate if i even want to compete with a decent 120+ score

No, we died precisely because of your faggotry. Along with the game getting fairly mediocre updates that nobody gave a shit about save for a scarce few.

Respawn just has to say whether they are done with big updates or not

What are you using pilot?

I'm pretty sure they already did, we're not getting much besides shit-tier skins, and maybe a small Pilot-only map or a remaster if we're lucky.

OI, START THE CHATTAH!

INITIATING BUMP SEQUENCE!

>keep only getting matched for "stim and smg" the gamemode
>remove from que
>get AH with literally nothing but stims with rx01s and CARs
You either leave the ded game a hero, or play long enough to become a shitter

i sleep around, so to speak. i have everything genned at least about halfway through gen 2, but EPG is my highest gen.

hey there /tfg long time no see i have been absent for almost half a year or something, anybody willing to give me a wuick rundown on patches and what shit is useless and what stuff got good?

If an enemy scorch throws down thermite on a deployed satchel, or if I throw a satchel into deployed thermite, does the satch go off normally or becomes a dud?

>team getting mauled by some fucker with a spitfire
got gen 10 only on livefire using that gun, the hate I have got from both pug and tfgers unlike has been unreal
>he's not exactly camping, but he's not exactly Fast either
cant stay in one spot always buddy, good pilot chase the spawns then set up shop, and running around always like a fucktard is no better off than being a grapple kraber main trying to get noscope gifs for karma yet cry when some fool drops them with anything but their shitty gun
>die to him
>phase, arc nades, spitfire, ronin/monarch
yep thats my loadout in non live fire mode, only difference is I use SP in live fire..you should adapt son

Pilots are pretty easy to kill compared to titans. You'll most likely experience kill steals and assists unless you can somehow wait for a last kill shot.

I fled to titanfall 1 and I'm about to eject because it's feeling doomed there too

They should just port all maps from Titanfall 1 before leaving, even if they don't update the graphics much, just leave us with them

Is it possible to switch regions. Im lonely

>I can only have fun when I'm min-maxing my winnings
>I get dopamine hits from the "pilot killed" ping and I can't conceive of any other meaning of fun
>I have a child's concept of value structures and believe that stat-whoring is the same as being a good player
>I have a near socio-pathological lack of understanding of the purpose of the competition/cooperation duality

i've seen too many of your dirtbag kind through too many games. idk if you were ill-adjusted as a toddler or what, but maybe you never learned that people will eventually stop wanting to play with you if all you do is maximise your chances to win and minimise viable space for competition. nobody likes the dumbfuck kid who always wants people to play the game his way and his way only.

and before you accuse me of being the same and shilling for muh grenadiers, i actually don't hate a majority of the guns in the game. i mainly run EPG, but i love taking vacations with the hemlok, doubletake, and post-nerf devotion. it's just that when shit gets retardedly, blatantly OP like launch-state devotion or the current spitfire AND stat-whoring kids like you just go full meta-slave under the pretense of "WELL THE REST OF YOU JUST CAN'T ADAPT HAHA"... that pisses me off.

like do you not fucking get that good games are supposed to host a variety of solutions? imagine how fucking boring it would be if literally everyone just ran what was most efficient and then acted snooty about it. you "why don't you use best guns" tards are just afraid of the tsunami of failure that comes with learning how to properly go fast with high-skill weapons, so you lie to yourself and tell everyone that spawn-camping rotating spawns with a spitfire is somehow skillful and fair play. you're fucking pathetic and probably a huge part of the reason that the game can't retain new players.

>Uses "son" unironically on 4chin

There's no arguing with those kinds of people user.

Yes, just go to the main menu and change what server you're on

Just keep in mind the further you are from the server, the higher ping you're gonna get

i know, i just wanted to vent a bit. guess i'll hop off the computer and find something to eat so i dont just ragepost

The reality behind this picture is Titans have replaced humans as the apex species and have constructed gigantic, biological war machines that they climb into to pilot around conquering more of the galaxy.

>Pilotfall

does that mean these versions of the titans are the right versions?

did you really think anyone was going to read your novel of butthurt whining lmao
go play a different game if you don't like it, it's not anyone's fault for taking advantage of how shittily designed it is
I can tell you've never played a game that requires actual skill in your life

sirlin.net/ptw-book/introducingthe-scrub
read this and quit being a little bitch you bottom feeding subhuman

well thread is ded anyway, so might as well indulge in bait

>it's not anyone's fault for taking advantage of how shittily designed it is
hallmark of a retard who thinks there's zero dialogue between a game's preconditions and its players.

>I can tell you've never played a game that requires actual skill in your life
would it kill you to maybe scribble down an example or two

>the only goal of competition is to win
nobody ever explained to you that finding the winners isn't the only purpose of games, huh? we can go further if you want, but i'm guessing you wouldn't be too happy to turn /tfg/ into a thread spanning developmental psychology, social structure formulation, and the fundamental ontological implications of the idea of "games" and "playing games".

>zero dialogue between a games preconditions and its players
what the fucking shit are you even saying
you're butthurt because people aren't stupid enough to willingly use shit gear to handicap themselves, and are also stupid enough to think these people aren't having fun because it doesn't fit your arbitrary definition
the only rules are defined by the game itself, if you're upset by what that entails then go play something else like everyone else has because surprise, titanfall 2 is a fucking mess of a game made by people who have no idea what they want it to be or what's actually fun about it
it having shit marketing or a bad release date is the last reason it's dead and couldn't retain any players, most people are just delusional or literally not good enough to understand why it's so terribly designed and frustrating to play
people like to win in games where winning is the objective, being mad at them and how they don't follow your self imposed rules of faggotry is the most bitchmade shit you can ever do

fighting games are legitimately one of the only genres that take actual skill and dedication to become competent at, if you don't have experience with those I find it hard to take anyone's opinions on skill seriously

quit throwing around big boy words and pretending that you're smart lmao
you're literally deluding yourself because you're mad someone would DARE to use hitscan to whoop your stupid ass in a game you incorrectly think you're good at
get good or get lost punk

>the only rules are defined by the game itself
you're at a stunted level of development if you honestly think that. and i mean that technically. even CHILDREN know that there's dialogue between preconditions and participants. the order of learning goes something like this:

>there's a game but i don't know the rules
>i've learned to operate within the rules, but don't yet know how to fully represent them
>i can more or less represent the rules, and can replicate them with other participants to form new instances of the same game (you are here)
>i recognise that players can modify the rules of the game
>i recognise that i can produce games in their entirety with my own, original set of rules and preconditions

as for fighting games being the only skill-based games, i think we've run across each other before, many threads ago. i'll tell you what i told you then: i was pretty good at blazblue (CT to CSE2) and passable at ps2-era tekken, but i was also pretty young when those games were really in their heyday.

you're the one with the delusions, buddy. i can stomp the shit out of lobbies any day of the week if i go full meta-slave loadout, but it's not challenging at all so i don't do it. idk if you read the part where i don't have anything against hitscan, i just hate when stuff becomes so fucking OP that you barely have any choice but to use it. and besides, i can still routinely land top 3 even with my "shit gear" vs meta-slave gear, so what does that imply about my skill level? higher or lower? use your fucking brain and stop contenting yourself with the baby-tier premise that the ends completely eclipse the means.

>/tfg/ claims to be good
>uses long range pussy titans like northstar
what are you afraid of?

My own skill

>Not having every pilot kill on your stats page be by the MGL
Just short of being leddit, all of you.

Yes, their rib cages crack open to allow the small robots (still 30 feet by our standards) in and out, and violently explode like a meat balloon if Nuke Eject is equipped.

>not the archer
OUT

I bet none of these people even Gen 50'd their suppressed Wingmans.

Just let the thread die already. It's beyond dead at this point. It's mostly devolved into autistic children arguing over the best way to enjoy the game, mediocre webms, and piss-poor shitposting.

I liked to lurk around here a lot, participate in the occasional gameplay conversation, suffered through the Xbone/Discord circlejerk war, but there's nothing left anymore.

Just let it die.

I enjoyed playing with you soldiers

No

im clawing at it's grave shut up im going to stretch this denial phase as far out as i can

If /ps2g/ can stay a thing with like 2 guys just bumping with doctor images we can still live quite a while longer

Ion is best girl

>You will never cuck ion by fucking gates in her cockpit

At least we'll all see each other again for Titanfall 3 right?

>/ssg/ died a while ago
>now /tfg/
me btfo I guess

Hold me user, I don't want to wether the long years myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

I know we will, user. I know we will.

Looking for European (or neet with no sleep pattern) to play on PC with.

Pls respond