>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

This is me NOT rioting, good job.

Where's the PC version

>Not already having your Shantotto completed
Honestly, I say your account should be deleted

Suck
My cock

DO NOT BULLY ME

>Lightning USB has unlocked Lightning+
Neat. Guess I'll Rosetta this, should help my Bismarck time. It would be fun to use her, but I only have her BSB1 and 2 isn't selectable on the gem banner. Is she good with just USB?

This doesn't rhyme.

Reposting from last thread

>Updated the "What version should I play?" pastebin with new info on IX (PC Fanpatch & PS4) & XV (PC Features, Pocket Edition features, & Switch Speculation). Link is already in the OP.

>Is there anything that needs clarification for anyone?

Got a dupe Yuna USB on the 6* lucky draw. Combine? It's a pretty dope healer stat stick on its own

I've seen people using her with that and thundering twinstrike, but I don't know if her legend dive factros into how useful she is with that.

Generally the healer stuff is less useful to keep uncombined since you generally aren't going to have to carry 2 people that need a mind boost. It's possible that you might need it for one of the newer magicites for a weaker element.

how is freya as a character? i have zack's csb but no real wind synergy besides freya's ssb. i might pick up the bsb from the ct banner if freya is any decent

She has an extremely limiting skill set but she can wrath I guess

I have it and I'm not releasing it.

FFT is shit

Lick
My dick

Post Omega clears

> think xon and locke are only placebo effect
> try to run chaber of awakening with 2 locke and 1 xon
> wow

fuck, why I did not do it before

Omega clears

I can't even do CT fuck you

>Gamefaqs RKcucks said that leveling Onion Knight to 80 would get me 5 onion motes
>Egg him up to 80
>Get nothing
Have I been memed?

>can't even do 5 fights that you can just RW an OSB for
Uninstall RK.
Seriously.

I can't clear magicites yet, I don't think I'll be able to do that one.

Well, at least you tried. I was looking for something more verbose, though.

Are any of the Crystal Tower BSB selection relics any good? All the healing ones look like absolute garbage.

>All the healing ones look like absolute garbage.
But Vanille's BSB is in there?

That was only during his debut event. You'll have to wait for Mote Ahriman for onion motes.

>it's literally another "pray Stop lands" episode

Who cares about sub 30, I'm done, I'm out.

fug

Can't wait for MP Omega, like MP Advent Madness!

Finally got around to making my image, rate my pulls
only dupe is raines OSB and I skipped healer bsb because I only had 50 mythril

new leaks fresh from discord boys

There's also III events with Enigma Dungeons where the drop rates are slightly better. Upcoming event should be in a month or two at the most.

>No Donte
FUCK YOU

>nero
>5*
>no 7* donte

Just take my (You)

>never ever
fuck this world

It would seem more realistic if it was an older Square or Enix property like the VP one.

Not too exciting, but not bad either. The chains seem more valuable if global keeps fucking us out of the banners that they appear on.

So what you're saying is Chrono Trigger banner when

I started a day before the free pull, and currently my most shitty team member is probably my healer who doesn't really have anything going on for her. I'm also near 150 Mythril.
What banner has some decent healer stuff on it? From what I can find, it's the second one with Rosa and the last one with Iris, right? Which one is better?

>What banner has some decent healer stuff on it?
Do the Crystal Tower banner when it comes out and pick Vanille's BSB.

Oh, and apparently there's Eiko from the third banner, too.

Is that just a banner unrelated to the current Crystal Tower event? When is it due?

>When is it due?
I think 10/3?

I'll second this. Vanille's BSB is super solid and you don't have to worry about lolrng

Yeah, that is probably your best option for a medica for a while. You could always roll for Rosa's BSB if you wanted, but since vanille's BSB is instant, that might work out better for you. Iris heals less damage than most medicas, but adds a status effect shield and a 30% HP bubble. That is great to have, but probably not as your main medica.

>tfw got that on the healer lucky draw
what do i go for if i already got that?

If I have Eiko's BSB should I get Vanille or what?

So I guess everyone is going all-in on Banner 3?

fix'd that for you

Vanille it is, then. Thanks, mate.

How to reroll on RK? I just want FFVII stuff.

Already got Cloud's USB and Squall's BSB2.
Only thing I could bother to pull for is Cloud's BSB2 but I've given up on it.
It's just not happening.

Vanille has a good BSB, but it's also an opportunity to pick up something for an element that you don't have. Eiko's BSB can be inconvenient if you're trying to use Cloud's USB as a RW though, since it writes over the 100% crit chance with a 50%.

I don't think we know the final list of the CT selection yet though, since as someone mentioned earlier, we missed Echo's BSB debut so they could always replace that or others with something else.

Honestly no. I don't have Cloud's USB but I can always RW that so I have no interest in it and nothing else on it seems all that important to have. Plus if I get a 6th Hamelin I might just scream.

VI bonus battles should be later tonight

Honestly, nothing on the CT selection list is really game changing, so it might be a good idea to just take something for a character you'd want to use.

hmm, good point. Posting it here incase someone else wants to see it too.

Most of the first banner is useless for me or dupes aside from Orlandeau's BSB so I guess I'll probably take that. The second banner has so many choices that it's hard to wrap my head around. I could take Lighting's burst since I have a lot of her relics mastered but it's only her BSB1. Same goes for Ashe. been holding on to her OSB forever now. Or Mustadio, I have both of his supers now. Tyro's an option too, that's a really decent Bu-

DO YOU SEE WHAT THIS DOES TO ME? I get lost in my own choices.

I really need Zack's BSB and Eiko's BSB.

I'm fucked.

If they put Sarah's BSB instead of unreleased Echo, I might actually pull on this.

I have all other big prizes - Vanille, Orlandeau and Lulu - and then more (CoD, Aerith, Prishe).
I'm interested in Leila and Edgar not only for muh rare element, but because I like the characters.
Or I could pick Porom since I still have no medica for IV, but since I'm pulling on B2 I'm likely to get either Ceodore and/or Rosa.
Penelo too, XII is one of the worst realms for me and Larsa's medica+hastega is not exactly the most reliable, especially since you'd have to waste a heal just to get hasted.
Krile enFire BSB would be kind of useful too, haver her magic quickcast SSB1 that I plan to use for Sealion once orbfest is over. Fire mage team seems the safest bet to beat it.

I suppose the wisest course of action is to wait until B2 hits, pull on it and then decide after.

The unknown factor of the pull itselfis enticing and not really at the same time. Could get some great USB, could get some trash SSB.

Is anyone actually going to pull on the CT?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

How many gems we talking? Because I will fuck some shit up with that Delita BSB even though I'm probably going to pick Celes for waifu power.

For the CT Banner im going for CODs BSB, i wouldnt mind using her at all.
And as for the Gem, Im stuck between Frans BSB ( Have her Traitors Bow, getting her BSB would be my first Pentabreak item), Celes BSB (Got her OSB, but dont know how good she would be with just those two), and Raines (since i have two of his Supers and his OSB, so his BSB would be good to make him better.)

I just fully potted WoL, I expect a new OP GL exclusive tank to fuck my shit up soon

Yes. 1 week after Ayaka.

>Damning Edict

>believing the "leaks"

Silly cow.

>magic tank

Imagine the reaction if Mistair got outclassed by a giant ugly turtle demon weeks before her arrival.

>Imagine the reaction if Mistair got outclassed by a giant ugly turtle demon
>imagine the reaction if a dumb donut got outclassed by an actual final fantasy villain
I'd love it.

I mean she's already powercreeped by basch so who cares.

The DMC leak is obviously fake but anything haxac posted I actually believe with a grain of salt just by the amount of files he has released.

>not believing the leaks
BE bro, it's not even like we have to wait long to prove or disprove the leaks.

On them gem banner I'm torn between Refia, Gaffgarion and Bartz BSB1.

>moooo

Go back to your pasture.

>a 4* base gets powercreeped by a 5* base that came out months later
Gee whodathunk

>Swath of Silence

>Fiery Retribution
>Uplift

>mooo
This is the facebook conspiracy guy isn't it. Give us your in game friend code if you have such confidence that the leaks aren't real.

Sure, 475644917.

Hinton has been posting the leaks in discord, you aren't him you coward.

How credible are the supposed FFBE leaks, anyway? I heard something about a Valkyrie Profile collab and I can only react in disbelief.
I know there's the typical stance of "never believe anything unofficial ever" but gumi did officially declare they were hacked and their data toyed with (in a generally harmless manner).

That's not my friend code, I'm 981,146,665

They officially stated that there was "unauthorized access" to their servers right after the mysterious 5k showed up in everyone's account. I'd say that means hacked to me, and throws all of this under the "plausible" territory. I won't claim that it's all true but I could go either way about all this.

Not at all, given how they're either spreadsheets or doctored photos.

Give us your real friend code you little snake.

I've never posted my FC here and I'm not about to start. I've been here from the beginning, guiding /ffg/...

I think they're fairly plausible, Gumi admitted they were hacked and a person going by the same name as the one who hacked Gumi's website was the one who uploaded all the leaked documents. I'd take it all with a grain of salt though, it should be clear whether or not the rest of the leaks are legit based off the next few weeks. Especially if there really is gonna be a global exclusive four fiends banner, because who the fuck would've predicted that.

Seifer's is probably the most fun and likely the most 'future-proof' of the bunch. A unique stacking radiant shield effect will always have potential uses. The only shame is that Seifer for some reason lacks access to Samurai, so you can't build him as the ultimate counter-attacker.

For the Gem pull I'm tempted for Gogo. Mimic might be really valuable once we go further into the age of abilities being stronger than BSB commands. He can become a second ninja and slam that mimic button for huge damage.

ur a faggot Qayin

Get on discord, I want to propose you something

shutup darkwolf

I feel like the big clincher would be the next banner really being an Orlandeau up banner. Everything points to it being the Kingsglaive banner and for it to suddenly be a banner dedicated to an older unit feels like a very out of nowhere decision. If it ends up like the leak said it would then things just bumped from plausible to possible.

It looks like a lot of those documents were pretty old and some of them had conflicting info (like one said we should've gotten the Kingsglaive banner by now). The four fiends event will be the clincher for me.

If the Orlandeau banner rolls around it will be like the last developer's choice Gilgamesh banner which you don't daily pull on. The real thinker is will the leaks change Gumi's plans.