docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

There is, it's called Toxic.

The problem is that the tick damage is so negligible at higher levels that you can outright ignore it.

Stop making it early just to force your faggot discord link into the OP

Go suck semen from a giant black penis, Jeff. I hope you die in a car crash.

But.. There's no real way to apply Toxic, other than Dung Pies and Toxic Mist.

Post things.

How are you supposed to tell who was who in the steam player list when you're PvPing? I really bro'd with a dude I invaded and because there were like 4 other phantoms I can't tell who was who.

Check the list as you invade, so you can rule out the host and his buttbuddies. Then check for names that match the ones you saw in-game.

The list is created chronologically, that's literally it.

Fuck off discord faggot. You guys are literally worse than Luci at this point with your constant early threads

No one seems to use a character name matching their steam name is the problem. I guess I could do that if I checked the list every time but it's pretty rare I enjoy interacting with a particular person during an invasion.

>le discord boogeyman
Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, Jeff.

working on another build but I don't get stat scaling enough.

assuming the main weapon is an occult short bow (E/C/-/S) at what point do stats drop off?

I don't want to overkill the dex.

Pate didn't stand a chance

When in doubt, add literally everyone from that session and ask if they were the invader.

In DS3, does choice of catalyst affect casting speed or is it exclusively governed by (effective) dex?

I think the choice of dildo to cast with doesn't affect it but I might be wrong, haven't looked into it for a while.

*ponders worth of item loudly*

Literally only two catalysts have a special effect that maxes casting speed. You can just hold it in your off-hand and you can cast full speed with the catalyst in your main hand.

it wasn't worth two estus and one blooming shit not gonna lie

Do it pussy.

I think the other one in the back is a Poison Gem.

Why is the Cursebite ring in such a stupid place in the game? It serves no purpose at all once you get it because you've already been through all the areas that can curse you. Apart from TRC, but that wasn't added until a year later.

>dlc is required for achievements

Fuck you From.

>everytime the discord is included in the OP lately the thread is posted 10 posts too early

Yeah just a coincidence I'm sure

Literally only case for Dark Souls 1 and if you are not a faggot you own the pc version which has the DLC included by default.

What's the best way to get dark gems?
Also, is dark infusion any good? I know it's split damage and all that, but I don't like using weapon buffs when I tend to flip through weapons often.

Technically also true for 2, but ONLY on scholar which is bundled with the DLC in the first place so whatever

It works best at 30/30 Int/Fai. You can farm them from one of two locations, Pus of Men at High Wall/Lothric Castle or the Haralds in TRC.

*PONDERS WORTH OF ITEM*

fuck this place man

and fuck the hand grub things too they have so much health

>the Discord has always been included by default until some cumsucking autist starts a war by trying to remove it
>10 posts before the bump limit is considered "early"
Back to /v/ with you.

I don't have DLC, so then the pus guys are the only option? What a pain in the ass to run back and forth from the bonfire to grind those guys.

I really liked that side area. I love it when you're just exploring nooks and crannies away from the obvious path, and you end up finding neat extra areas like that

That's the spell that's only good in the first game. And if you're having trouble with the hand hippos, try using bleed, or strap on a piece of Kirk armor and roll into them when they attempt the grab.

If you're on PC, just ask someone to infuse it for you.

And why don't you have the DLC? From games are not considered complete without the DLC.

Bleed, mate.

Is it though?

>And why don't you have the DLC? From games are not considered complete without the DLC.

Of course! I too would love to get the Dark Souls(TM) Complete Experience! The Ringed City(TM) is a fine addition to the game, and available now for only 14.95 US dollars + tip! In stores now!

waiting for sale and I'm already wasting enough time playing dark souls right now, so I shouldn't add to the problem

>the Discord has always been included by default until some cumsucking autist starts a war by trying to remove it
>always

Literally months and even then not every OP has it. It's just the discord chat that puts it there.

Yes. You need to finish Iron King. Most of Sunken King and some of Ivory King.

Just because one autist has a hateboner for the Discord, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be included in the OP. If people want to join it, they can, and then they can leave it once they realize how faggy it is.

It has nothing to do with /dsg/ though.

I've seen it before and your taste hasn't gotten any better.

Every general theses days have links you Reddit and discord in their OP now. It's most more efficient this way and helps create a more comfy community.

The second ball in Carthus drops one when you kill the second spooky skellyhatman

Was Aldrich a reference to The Count?

Aldrich is a reference to your mums vagina

>yhorm

jesus FUCKING christ

I HATE gimmick bosses

it's so fucking bad

Don't worry, you get to fight a real boss now

I can't take your opinion seriously either if you think feces is delicious. Unless you can prove me wrong by providing a sample of your superior taste.

>Evil Eye ring
What the fuck are you doing.

it's our community where we can talk about stuff when we aren't playing dark souls

I used it in the dungeon because jailers were meming on me, forgot to take it out lmao

Also, what is the thing to the right of the evil eye ring icon?

>immediate warping after the fight
>approach dying emma and HAHAHA start another one!

How was this ever good design?

>dat buttdevastation

Because DaS3 is "streamlined" and casualized. Can't have players not knowing immediately where to go and god forbid if they have to figure it out or talk to any NPCs anywhere!

I'm too lazy to make it with the new template

He's using Chloranthy, Estus and Evil Eye rings. Presumably the last one is FaP.

it was chloranty, havel, evil eye and estus

>no new patches
>no more dlc
>no new games on the way
What do we do for the next three years?

Invade gank squads and hold fight clubs.

whatever the fuck /bbg/ has been doing

Play Generic Anime Souls.

>arena exists
>people still hold retarded fight clubs
Severe autism?

Oh no, I'd rather have the thread die with dignity

nigga you get s0ulz from fight clubs
sweet currency!

Free shackles

Currently in rampant shitposting, with a whole new flavor. The usual.

Chalice Dungeons

Hey guys it's ya boy enbfag here.Just wanted to say that I got a time to meet up with a psychiatrist so that I can start get over my thing for him and his sister I also deleted the pictures I have of them and got rid of the printed out pic of the sis I carried in my wallet
Anyway, how is everybody's Souls evening going and what kinds of build you're working on? I took a break from playing DeS and instead began to work on a Dark Souls 2 lmao2kat build as well as a Dark Souls 3 Mr. Freeze build which, as you might assume, is a frost centric build.
So how's everybody's day going in the Soulsverse?

They stole my meme after I started my first play through of the game a few weeks ago and gave reviews.

Their resident shit poster saw how many you's I was generating and started trying to post like me.

Why do I not see pvp related webms posted here besides the OPs anymore? You guys don't do invasions or duels?

I'm studying for a test and trying to write a paper at the very last minute. I've been working overtime because I'm too much of a beta cuck to tell my boss to fuck off and I still post in a game that I've stopped playing months ago.
its going well actually

Embered health, less meta cancer, no risk of running into hackers.

Just came back to dark souls 3 for a few invasions and duels and to do the DLC, my question is why does everyone point down when they win or even lose.
I dont get it

the camera was the hardest part about this boss

Kill yourself fuck off with your blog

because they hope that someone will send them rage mail so they can put it on reddit and get karma or whatever currency they use

>decide to invade High Wall with a Raw Broadsword +1 for a better chance at an early REO
>invade actual noob with actual noob phantom
>phantom has only a tiny sliver of HP left
>host is fatrolling
>both have exhausted their estus
I always feel bad that my progress is at the cost of theirs, but not bad enough to stop doing it.

Because most of the time it's just some shitter posting stuff that I could have done and posted if I really felt like it. Nobody wants to see that crap.

Fuck them. We're better off without such posters seeking attention.

>implying there's anything wrong with fatrolling

casul rollfag

How are they pointing down after they lose because they are dead then?

What exactly was he doing? I don't remember this.

I mean in the brawls I see people die, come back and point down

What do you mean?

>feeling bad about invading
>ever

You're already deliberately there to stop their progress, don't develop a conscience.

He's trying to post similar to my post when I was giving harsh criticism of the many things I found annoying about Bloodborne after playing DS3.

Soul of cinder ng+7 is hard
I'm now learning how little I know this boss

You're the one who started the "bad game desing" meme?
You bastard, it's clogging the thread like a hairball in a drain.

Often when I get host very low and feel they aren't worthy of my killing them i just crystal out after leaving them under 20% hp

if I pay someone 15 dollars can you dress up like me and go to my classes and take my tests.
You just have to dress up like a short spic and put a pillow in your shirt.

They're just gonna go back to the bonfire anyway, it's not like embers are rare.

Literally not my fault you all gave me so many you's. And it was also never intended to be actual bait even if it was naturally good bait. It was just my honest opinion on many things I found extremely annoying after every BB poster hyped the game to all hell for me.

Also that wasn't the only catch phrase I was using.

Why are you so angry? I think we all need a second chance. Don't you believe in forgiveness?

Oh so it's a pc hacker thing? Good thing I play ds3 on the xbone

Where do you live in might need gas money or a plane ticket

Texas
Don't worry about needing a plane. I'll send you a cattle from the ranch I live on

Well that's the choice I leave them to make after they've cleared roughly half the zone. Either risk pushing forward with no health and estus or start all over.