/fgg/ - fighting games

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

MvCI visuals are fine

You have no idea how happy I am that MVCI failed. Hopefully this is the final nail in the coffin. Like I fucking whistled in the car on the way to work today and I wore a shiteating grin while reading about the UK sales charts.

Now all that needs to happen is for DBFZ to get millions of sales and for people to start playing Guilty Gear once they get bored of the game.

it's not americans as much as third worlders, not kidding you, more than 50% of twitch donations are from india and other small asian countries

the sales aren't

Play Ruby

>and for people to start playing Guilty Gear once they get bored of the game
never happening dude

guilty gear is completely unsellable to the majority of people, not only in character designs but in gameplay design as well

who cares unless they're working for Capcom

none of that shits gonna happen and guilty gear will still have a hand full of players online at any given time.

There are a lot of lonely, low self-esteem betas out there who get really attached to random online people who make them feel like they have friends.

it happens here on /fgg/ every day too. look at all the beta orbiters that /fgg/ trips have.

Do you guys think we'll ever see Haggar in Street Fighter? Or would he be redundant with the existence of Alex/Zangief

*sniffs*

lol dbz will cannibalize gg.

One of these was made by a professional team and one of these was made by outsourced mobile phone app developers. Can you guess which?

*uses thorns*

>india
what? 99% of india doesn't have online banking or usable credit/debit cards

Firebrand Anons I finally did it, i got a 8k combo!
And the combo has enough hits to refund his install.
Now that I'm done trainboaring combos I'll never actually pull off online, any ps4 lobbies?

Gill is never going to be playable is he

what will actually happen:
>casuals and goobers buy DBFZ
>goobers think that this will bring millions to play fighting games
>DBFZ hype dies down after a month or three
>GG player numbers exactly the same or even lower
DBFZ is probably GGs biggest competitor.

If you buy DBFZ and Guilty Gear you are killing fighting games by endorsing shitty business practices and outdated technology. Buy Skullgirls instead for your 3vs3 anime fighter fix!

Zangief and Haggar share moves, so probably not for a while, if at all.

>Complain about reused assets while shilling tekken

lmaooooo

The both look awful desu.

Tekken did not launch at 49.99

One of these was rushed out in 8 months to meet quotas and the other was in development for over two years.

gief is the only reason he isn't gonna be in a sf. imagine having TWO zangiefs in the game.

bullet!

*loads for two minutes*

with the release of this costume, its safe to say he will never be in sfv at all except for story mode stuff

At this point, nope. Maybe in Marvel but I still doubt it.

it did on PC

>shitty boring game
>made with shitty samey characters
>from a shitty lame series
>will cannibalize gg

nice meme

1% of india is still a fuckload of indians

They should at least get attached to cute Japanese girls instead of ugly white dudes desu

who has the abigail function in project cars 2?

of course not. he's Urien if you removed all of his weaknesses and made all of his strengths like 300% stronger. Urien was conceived as playable Gill because Gill is not ever going to be playable in a balanced state.

Why the heck would Gill be playable in SFV? It comes before SF3 in the timeline. Kind of ruins the gravitas of Gill being a boss character in retrospect.

By that logic then MvC Infinite launched at $30 since that's the price you could get a PC copy for.

lol no

>grey market keysite listing at $30 vs being officially in the steam store for $50

are you indian?

no, and thats a good thing.

He is going to be playable while looking exactly like that. He will also have an identical Halloween costume modeled after Urien instead.

They could redesign his moveset.

which is why the 1% richest has too much money to know what to do with it and they have also a lot of free time to watch american people play games and become e-friends

>still being attracted to girls
fagget

no thank christ

it's the same game at the end of the day

checkmate

source

>people talking about gill like he's invincible

he got literally killed by akuma before using illuminati hax to revive himself

This. MvCI morrigan is literally the best looking morrigan yet.

I wonder what the alternate colors are going to be

Fuck off, slut lover.

I need you Android 21

Capcom really need better ui/visual designers instead of getting some intern to do it for free.

That would be great.

This. Anyone who says otherwise has shit taste and/or doesn't know what Scottish people look like

Very nice. Have you played him online yet?

Who should I main in Kekken? I'm kinda bored of lucky chloe desu

if you're white you're obligated to give me 1 free game when we play best 2/3

nah, never.

Gill won't be playable until SF6 at the earliest.

bryan

WOAH THERE BUDDY CHECK THESE WILD REGIONAL PRICES

I'm fine with donating to streamers as long as they clearly outline what they are going to do with the money. Like a goal or at least a simple reason (something like a "need money 4 pizza" is enough)

I don't like people donating to money hungry chimpanzees that populate twitch though

>tekshit
>furryfag
Predictable

when will you die of obesity already

anyone wanna play a few sets of melty before bed

playpokken

how much have you spent on jive + dlc?

add meltybrick on steam

akuma was a busted boss character at some point too y'know

I've bought Season 2 Pass and like 6 stages.

AKUMA

0.00 dollars

I paid $60 for the game at launch and I have every single piece of post-relelase content, all of which was paid for with real cash

Urien is playable Gill, that's how it works. Just like Gouki is playable Shin Gouki.

£12 from a key site no extras

$5 since launch and I have almost all the characters

hai! lucario deeeeeeeeeesu

>xturd
>turd fighter v
>melty turd

any other funny nicknames for games with turd in it?

when tacobell chili cheese burritos are $2 each again

two costumes. everything else i have or am getting with fight money.

>public enemy number 1 in smash is a gay 15 year old

lmaooo these niggas are actually threatening him

brick is still in the US you stupid shitposter
dont reply to me ever again

Rough estimate is around 180€ I guess

Who is the Ryu of Pokken?

bought the game at launch, bought both season passes, Ring of Destiny, and all Alex costumes.

$40 for game, $0 for any dlc

i will support the game with DLC if Super SFV turns out to be very good though

what are you missing?

>characters never coming back in future installments

No not yet.
I just recall seeing a non say he can't figure out any firebrand combos or find any on youtube so i decided to make one.
Now that I actually played him though I plan on taking him online.

$0, but I plan to buy the Bison Halloween costume.

Like 90 yurobucks. Bought the game on launch and the first season pack. I'm a fucking retard.

stop playing lucario

Bought the game once then bought both season passes as well as all season 1 characters + Kolin on my 2 secondary steam family shared accounts all with real money

I kind of wish I bought Ring of Destiny in retrospect. It's tight.

60€ on launch, 0 on DLC, one of the worst money/time spent ratios I've had with a game.

Nothing. I bought all the 2016 Halloween costumes, the 2016 CPT pack, the holiday pack, and the CPT 2017 pack, and all of the not time-limmited costumes

Necalli is literally the face of SFV, if any of the news characters are ever coming back he has the best chances.