Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything EO (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

EOV releases October 17th for NA, November 3rd for EU.
EMD2 releases in Japan August 31

Previous Thread:

Brounis, why do they exist?

Xth for Altar

Best party formation.

I should find someone to draw a proper version of this.

Don't mind me, just posting best girl in the series.

Skill misunderstandings!

I want a Brouni for their race skills and Union Skills, but they suck at every class. Why would I not just run a Celestrian?

Stop bullying reapers.

Best girl with her trusted housewife guardian.

This is good, but it makes me realize that Brownie Dragoons need more art.

Too bad

I don't think Himukai cares about Harbingers. Otherwise at least one of them would be flat.

Smile Order! Turn those frowns upside down!

Joke's on you bucko

>not "bullying" your reaper with your willy

It all makes sense now!

And holy shit that design is so chuuni - but it still has Himukai feet.

>Princess
>Best girl
How wrong can one person be?

Is it true that Necrololi's puss puss is full of maggots?

Why is Highlander so troubled?

hopefully, that is the appeal after all

Shitakes spear is poking him

he's never gotten a hug from his imouto before

>exhume corpse
>stick dick in corpse
Post results

>white eyeballs
They are clearly skin colored.

stupid, sexy reapers

remember to bully tummy bunny

It would be nice if the game or someone official would resolve whether necromancers are alive or not. I don't mind spooky, but actually dead and still wandering around is pretty extreme. Anons who have played the game said there's an indication they can have children, which would be pretty difficult for someone who's dead.

stupid, sexy brown reapers

I'd rather bully my wife.

Lili says she's been alive for hundreds of years hunting the undead king or something like that.
I never heard of any children shit.
Melina is a necro but she says she never had kids or been married before. Probably why she runs a bar.

They can snap their fingers to summon sentient beings. (And they snap hard enough to break their finger or something, since they take damage.)

I'm pretty sure they can muster the magic to summon a baby, especially if they let it grow inside their body to feed it magic or something.

Explain class alteration then.

They kill you, of course.
That's why you are only allowed to alter class after the tutorial - if something goes wrong and you don't wake up after altering to Necro, they can just say you died in the labyrinth.

>Flying squirrel doing 90 damage in the first floor
I don't want to call bullshit on this one, but it is pretty much bullshit.

>I never heard of any children shit.

That's what another user said, I have no idea what they may have been talking about. Celestrians are basically elves, so them living for a long time isn't very surprising. I suppose this is meant to be intentionally vague, you're supposed to fill in these kinds of details on your own.

I'd prefer if we could stick to baby making with my necrololi the good old fashioned way.

>Lili says she's been alive for hundreds of years

I don't remember that, I guess I skipped it. Plus Elves living long lives is a pretty common thing. I don't get why everyone thinks necromancy=being dead, what the fuck

Even better, it is a ranged skill for extra fun with exploding backline party members.
The first floor in EO is magical.

Stop kinkshaming me.

Cute

>I don't get why everyone thinks necromancy=being dead, what the fuck
Why do males look like nanpa frankenstein then?
And the girls have scars all over them.

Those scars don't look like something you should survive - at least not if elves need blood.

It hurt my pride a bit to immediately retreat back to town after the very first fight because a fucking flying squirrel killed one of my team mates. Hell of a way to begin an epic adventure, the great heroes taking their first steps into history only to get blindsided by furry woodland creatures.

It just a stylistic choice. The stitch marks are pretty fucking huge, they are all very similar between the character so I doubt they're actually scars

>IT'S NOT PEDOPHILIA IF SHE'S DEAD!!

damned and foolish seductresses

Nice geadcanon.

Is not pedophilia because she is not real.

delet

Unless otherwise indicated, I personally think the scars are just tattoos or war paint. I just think actual zombies wandering around town is a step too far for the series, and yes I know we've had robots and stick people.

>you prove it first

>was going to remake my Botanist with Mediko's portrait
>rarely ever use my Botanist in the first place between eating grilled foods and Medicas
>don't know who to replace them with now

Masurao / Pugilist / Dragoon
Warlock / Botanist

What do I replace the Botanist with?

Rover :^)

Any cheese method for fallen one which doesn't involve linkshark or lots of grind for specific stuff? Would casual make it die much faster since i already did the fight properly and don't care, i just want his orbs?

>Strike Up
Why are these beetles so fucking strong

There's no indication either way, is there? I'm not trying to start an argument, like I said earlier things are left intentionally vague and you fill in the rest how you want. The details of your team and what they're like are up to you.

>I'm not trying to start an argument
Then don't say it isn't so, kinkshamer.

>Would casual make it die much faster
Yes.

They have a big horn.

Different user, if you want your necromancer to be undead then I personally don't mind. I'm still sticking with my "they just like to dress spooky" idea, though.

When you realize what a Hound spends it's time licking when theres no one to heal.

maybe a Shaman

It's not half as wierd as Jenetta and her inn full of farm animals.

ネクロマンサーは肌の色と耳の形状が少し違うダークルナリア種で、死にまつわるスピリチュアルな要素はこちらに割り当てました(だいた)。いっそ本人もフランケンゾンビにしてしまおうというやけくそな閃きのおかげでデザインがまとまった気がします。

Why is every class in EO:U so boring? I want to get motivated to play EO:U while I wait for EOV to be released, but everything outside of Highlander looks so uninteresting to play.

Am I wrong? Is Ronin actually the most incredible thing ever? Please respond, thank!

My dog is always licking my hawk if everyone is at full HP.
Not sure what that's all about...

All I understand is frankenzonbie.
Thanks for proving my point.

True forbidden love.

Translation?

youre a fag

Stop playing vanilla: the game.

Grooming birds is important

All classes are pretty straight forward in EOU.
Ronin deals nice damage but can be pretty frustrating.

The interesting part of the game is rather that all enemies try to relentlessly murder you.

>two forest hares in the back
>two giraffa beetles in the front
This game is very direct with how much it wants me dead, not even EOU2 was this ridiculous. Unless I forgot.

Necromancers are a different race of dark lunarians. The skin color and ears are slightly different, and through that he kinda got the death and spiritual aspect of necromancer across. Also the design ended up like it is because someone (don't know who 本人 is referring to in this case) had a desperate flash(?) of a franken / zombie design.

My Japanese isn't all that great but that's the gist of it

No, EOU wants you dead and wants it fast.
The second and fourth stratum are a bit of a breather but the third stratum has a bit of a spike - and by the fifth stratum all false pretense stops.
They don't just want to kill you, they want to stun and bind you while they are murdering you so that you struggle a bit.

And the 6th Stratum is even worse.

EOU Expert is pretty much you vs. the game.
And there aren't even that many practical ways to cheese it.

Nice. I wanted to make a thread with her (this pic specifically), but I was either asleep or at work when the thread reached bump limit. Thank you fellow fungusposter.

>And the girls have scars all over them.

It's just chuuni paint.

>Necromancers are a different race of dark lunarians.
There are Celestrians (Lunarians).
Then there are Dark Celestrians.
And then there are other Dark Celestrians.

That is a lot of elfing happening there.

Does Solol (if that stays her name until release) painting Lili's neck scar?

blonde + scarlet eyes > blonde + blue eyes

Vampires in High Lagaard!

not him, but replaying through EOU I forgot just how fucking hard this game was.

Every single boss bar Etreant and Cernunnos has kicked my ass hard. Postgame is also ridiculous, when did Blizzard King ever get this strong?

What's your team?

First playthrough of EOU I used a Hexer+DH combo and got stoning curse early, basically trivialized the beetles with a little luck. alchemists should also have little trouble.

Ronin/Protector/Axeshark
Alchemist/Troubador

Well there you have it, there can't exist a different race of celestrians if they're all dead

I really like this Siegfried/Olympia Harbinger

penetra a la Jenetta

>you'll never have a sexy elf assistant

I wonder if you can jerk off with her ears

Con mucho gusto!

nene wa bene!

>gunners lack Deploy skill to bust out a 45mm M1937 to one-shot FOEs

GIVE MY COIN BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I'm actually shocked that my explorers didn't lose any fingers.

But they lost their toes and now have only stumps instead of feet.

>ambushed by foe
stupid slut
I'm actually shocked it can bite through fucking dragoon armor or that no one of 5 people even tried to kill it or something, you have goddamn gun and magic, use them holy shit.

the deer is clearly her spotter

>dumb bunny of my team gets into a fierce battle of wits with a turtle, desperately trying and failing to outwit it
>after watching my dumb bunny get bitten for the third time, necrololi lazily suggests just MOVING the turtle away
>bunny is totally defeated

I'm sure who did what was all random, but it fit so perfectly with my team. Dumb bunny has consistently been the one to get food poisoning or hit by arrows, as well. I love how these little adventure episodes give your characters flavor without being obtrusive.

Deer is the enemy
Remove deer