shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=398

Fate collab
youtube.com/watch?v=qDHryCE1gJo
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCwZH1y4q95UDBurlWt72Lb3fpixgXwQvW8m52P-N1_mm5Zg/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses
strawpoll.me/14009842
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

IKUZO

Who ready for >"Midrange" Sword's return.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

who /readyfornerfannouncement/ here

>discord
>hating dragonbros besthonestcraft
KYS UNGASHITTER

This man is correct
Rogues Creed (not running braindead frog of course) is truly the most honest, thinking mans sword deck there is.
You have no way to pull your wincon
Your followers are primarily understatted.
Its all about knowing when and where to use your resources.
The pinnacle of honest sword.

Just fucking give Rogues Creed commander status cygames.
Actually just give all of swords amulets commander status. They're all memes anyway.

Why the fuck isn't israfil's ability a clash?
Who actually sat down and thought, you know what, clearing board while attack face is totally fair.

Because if you actually let her get an attack on your face, you've probably lost.

So user how fucked am I?
>kill aielas and he ramps to 10 playing his timmy cards
>don't aielas and I get face damage
I still won since massive misplay on his part by ignoring Cindy and getting IKUZO'd on turn 6

>yeah well he was only playing it because he could ban out neutral and dshift
>he definitely didn't think that his lineup which featured both major aggro decks would be good against dshift if he ran into it
but that's not true at all you retarded faggot. the card is fine in aggro despite your sperging out like it's inconceivable to play things with 1 hp. your shitty damage control "hurr well it's a tournament so it doesn't count as evidence that i don't know what i'm talking about" meme doesn't change that.

I want to literally IMPREGNATE (You)!

What awaits me?

Hell.

Its going to be either eagleman or lion, frog and hopefully something that fucks with dshift
Alice should and will remain untouched

>hoard vials because I like seeing them big numbers
>doing dailies takes too fucking long
>spend vials to try out meta decks
>easy wins

Should've spent them earlier, goddamn

>play things with 1 hp
goblin, angle of the word, snipe, magic missile, lyrial, all of forest, yurisus, bat tokens, lou

>frog
Are there people who have problems with frog? In removalverse?

Haven't seen a single control blood today I think the Dshift players killed them all.

"neutral sword is the best neutral deck"

Don't bother grinding any further unless you really want the option of grinding even more for the top 10k rewards.
Staying AA just makes it easier to play meme decks.

>Alice should and will remain untouched
its literally the best 4 drop in the game and its a fucking neutral, fuck outta here

Apparently aren't enough to make it worth completely removing 1 hp things if their effect is good enough in your deck. Do you also think batgro should cut wolf?

Wolf translates into damage or trades with 2/2s instantly. Not even close to comparable.

Is anyone else worried about all the evolve effect cards get full evolve stats coming out in the expansion?

If they have a follower, trade, then bounce Cinderella for a full heal
If they've just passed their turn, just hit face and pass.

>frog getting whacked
Only sword or dragon who didn't teched conflag and fist are fucked with frog.

Eagle, lion and/or tea time most likely get whacked since they're pushing for aggro/mid dragon and control decks.

Belph translates into not running out of cards if you don't draw carabosse which is a significant problem for the deck.

I never have that problem and I don't even run caraboose.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
CAN I PLAY THE GAME NOW CYGAMES???

>no evo effect
>only +1/1 on evo
What did they meme by this?

I can't remember a single problematic card that has an evolve effect with full stats in SFL. What cards are you thinking of?

Need a concede Please!

Enjoy memeverse.

thanks vampy

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCwZH1y4q95UDBurlWt72Lb3fpixgXwQvW8m52P-N1_mm5Zg/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses

Answer this survey or else you'll be collectively lumped in with the shitters who think _ is good forever!

Please concede

I feel like he must've been nerfed before release.

so what fate leader are you guys buying?

Arigatou Vampy-chan!

Illya and Lancer.

I think Magic Owl, Sora Martial Artist, and Andromeda have potential to be highly annoying due to gaining full stats in addition to their effects.

all of them if the set is cheaper
rin, illya, alter saber and maybe rider otherwise

>play against Elana as DShit
>Somehow 2 out of 3 of my DShifts are in the bottom of the deck

I see even SV hates DShit

Except his stats are directly related to how good strong his effect is. Of course he has reduced stats when evolved.

I'd buy Rin, but maybe after opening new pack, maybe I get Doroshit there. If I get her by rng, I'm buying Illya or Meduseless.

Who else ready for Dread - Loki - GiantChimera OTK?

I'm sure that has happened to a lot of cards this expansion. After the chaos that was TOG and WLD and they must've decided to make this expansion as tame as possible.
The Serpent Blood archetype in particular seems like it was originally much stronger than it is.

Vote
strawpoll.me/14009842

lions not getting nerfed you idiots

plz respond

>Plays all 3 Sibyls
>All 3 Salamanders
>Bahamuts my board
>Genesis Dragon evos my face
>Has 10pp while I have 5
>still ragequits
Eat shit m8.

What do you want us to say?

It's worse than the DreadShift meme desu, senpai.

Prove your not a shitty net decker post you're theorycrafts.

I cannot believe that there are so many retards that think Alice won't get nerfed.
Just go see all other nerf announcements. They always hit something to stop firstverse/secondverse, and the only thing you can blame now for that is Alice.

Fuck me up real good.

Why can't I play meme decks in master?

I honestly think they should leave lion alone but hit Eagleman. As it stands, a late lion tends to be pretty fucking bad and in the control match ups, what often happens is that lion comes out on 5 or 6 and the Haven player just gets answered and spends the rest of the game flopping around like a fish. He's still really strong when he goes off but he's unreliable, and I think just a tiny nerf could really fuck him.

Eagleman is fucking bullshit though. Unlike lion, he's never dead since you can just play him as a ward without synergies even if you draw him late. When he comes out early he's about as hard to deal with for control, but he shuts down aggro decks that might contend in the meta otherwise and gives NHaven way too much breadth in the match ups it covers.

How do you get this view in deck builder?

Announcement on what exactly changes tomorrow right?

They did say that its maintenance at 27 Sept 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM PT

At least the chests were nice while it lasted

>nerfing top tier whale bait
Did you learn nothing from Daria?

After saving it, either change the link from shadowverse-portal.com/deck/... to /image/ or click on "Tweet" and save the image.

Do you guys liquefy animated cards that were nerfed for vials? i'm not sure if i should liquefy this delicious booty or not...

Thanks!

I always liquefy animated cards in general.

Don't you dare!

You can, it's just that even if you're chilling in low masters you're still mostly matched against people grinding for the monthly bonus, grand masters and AA3's climbing to masters, all playing the currently strongeset decks.
AA0 has the same issues, just less severe.

Buy Ilya

Does Demonic Ram negate the damage you receive and heal you or just heal you 2 after you take the damage.

heals for 2 after you take damage.

When I was new I liquefied animated cards before we started getting nerfs, but over time I realized that regular play just gave me all the vials I really needed.

I think it's worthwhile keeping them if you care about your collection even one bit. It's not hard to get by in this game. I think even a brand new player would have an easy time entering the meta if he wasn't very particular.

Illya.
Who cares about the rest?

Text says heal, so you get need to get self damage before ram activates. You should lose if you have 1 or 2hp and ram, then played razor claw

>Can't activate Jorm while Mary is out
boo.

Forest is bottom ti-

Mary works with Demon Key, so she should work with Jormungand.

As someone who loved playing Nep decks and didn't start playing Ramp Dragon until recently, I now completely understand your pain. This shit is probably even worse than Dshift in terms of matchups unless you draw Polyphonic.

>AA
bottom dweller

I wonder how good Mars will be.
I hate those low cost legos that are insanely generic like AE or Snow White.

I want to start playing Haven because of Illya but all the new cards except for Globe of the Starways seem bad and currently it isn't fun either. Maybe I'll just try making Seraph work again.

It's not worse, Polyphonic Roar can completely fuck over Nep if dropped early enough. There's nothing that fucks over DShift.

If you're concerned about Nephthys and DShift, try Storm Ramp. I think it's still unfavoured but it's very much winnable.

I prefer neutral ramp but I think storm with some tech for neutral is definitely the better choice in this meta due to all the control running around.

Play forest neutral

That took like an hour, wtf.

Globe and Red-hot Boots are huge for Seraph. Seraph might not be in a better place because SFL helps Combo a lot, but it'll be a better deck against everything else for sure.

Is the purple chest the one you always get last? I can't remember if I opened 4 or 5 and I am dying right now and want to stop because I already did 5 early this morning before the day reset.

>play tea time on full board and banish the tin soldier
>trading with the small goblin instead of the princess for goblin king ward

i could have lost but he make 2 fucking misplay in 1 turn, how can this kind of player reach master ?

What deck has the best win rate against neutral sword? Wallet dragon?

Again: Check your item history, on the MORE tab in the main menu. Count how many you got after the time of reset. Also
>worrying about a single chest
It carries over to the next day you know.

I got a question, why doesnt Magical Fairy Lilac see more use in general?

Being a 3 PP 1/4 with a clash that freely kills the first follower to battle with her, isnt she super strong? 4 HP also means that she's fat enough to not be removed easily

user, it was ezpz to reach master from the last 2 expansions with balanced eachtar and balanced spawn.

Had a 20000 pt GM forget to attack with Cindy before playing Albert. It wouldn't of mattered since I won, but mistakes happen.

>alice costume.
they nerfed the wrong girl last month...

Neutral Haven

BIGGER
BOARD
WHEN?