/nepgen/ Neptunia General #1300

Uni and the Gear Edition

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

New Drama CDs discovered: youtu.be/PjL7q92BpZw
Million Arthur is having a collab with Neptunia: gamer.ne.jp/news/201709150073/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.04 released for VIIR, adds a new VR scene and fixes several bugs: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR starts its first week with 15,775 total sales, the weakest of the series so far: gematsu.com/2017/08/media-create-sales-82117-82717

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104
4GO LE Pre-Order: iffysonlinestore.com/4GOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nrdEiT00
youtube.com/watch?v=OoHGZFyMCHU
youtube.com/watch?v=8LmAyvVOxZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nepgya!

I love Blanc!

This thread is claimed by Ram!

i love Uni

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

New pastebin.
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

Everyone move to .

Pros :
>updated pastebin
>no yurishit propaganda in the OP

Vert is my love, and that's how its gonna be. How has your day been /Nepgen? I just found out that me dad's phone caught a virus and this has somehow canceled our upcoming D&D session.

Updated pastebin from the other OP:
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

I love Compa!

... or at least, I did before she started dressing like a cheap hooker. I miss the old Compa that actually had some integrity and modesty.

Compa has always been a whore mate, I don't know why it took you this long to notice.

Hi, Muhammad.

Compa, desu!

I wish Uni would give me a hug!

Compa is an ENFJ!

>ENFJ: That girl who manipulates everyone into falling in love with her, then breaks their heart

Don't be rude to Compa, desu. It's not her fault the game forces its characters to dress like sluts, desu.

Don't mind the raggy scrub over there.

>raggy scrub

What.

That means of these retards who think that girls are not allowed to be cute because :
1) they lack self-control,
2) their imaginary friend said "uzrhqzuh" and they interpretated it "SEXY GIRLS ARE BLASPHEEEME"

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

I'm going to make Uzume cute and there's nothing you scrubs can do about it!

I can always punch Uzume in the face to make her unhappy again.

Good, make her happy, poor girl could use it after all. I shall do the same for my beloved Vert.

It occurred to me that the years I spent playing a certain MMO before the advent of neps- I was a worshiper of Vert before I knew her.

Woah what the goodness it's me Nepgear, your unwanted goddess candidate...

Nepgear is not unwanted.

Uni is, however.

What is she doing with her right hand up her dress?

No matter how poorly the cast and the writers may treat Nepgear, she still has an army of loyal worshipers. Myself included.

Praise Lastation!

>not hugging Uni

>Uni
>Unwanted

In your dreams, fuccboi.

>Wanting to touch Uni's clammy, shareless skin

>Hoverhanding your own little sister
Is Noire the ultimate beta?

See

More like Lustation

This scene hit so fucking hard

Ramalam is pretty cute.
But still not as cute as her sister Rom though.

Yeah. Plus you never see her again after that.

Why is Uni such a slut?

It was surprisingly touching, considering that I knew there was no chance in hell they were actually planning on killing Uni there. I guess it's because they normally have such trouble being open with each other.

Would you execute a Uni?

Absolutely!

What the hell is this? Neptunia U?

You can't execute her if she's already dead.

You can't kill the one who's already dead inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoHGZFyMCHU

I've always hated that part of Gehaburn route. The Uni fight is even harder than Gamindustri Gauntlet on max difficulty.

Grabbed by the Verties.

That's because you're supposed to do this quest with solo Noire only.
Next time try to pay attention to the cutscenes instead of skipping everything like an autist.

What, you want me to READ?

or BvZ

Rom is very cute!
But I prefer Ram.

Why isn't Noire in love with K-Sha???

t. K-Sha

Noire is autistic. Not literally, but she has no social awareness, she's too attached to her "muh majesty" image, and thus has no idea how to interact normally with people.

If you tried to hug her as a thank for saving you, she'd either kick you away or go BSoD.

>SolidGear is going to comeback once 4GO is out
>no more cheating faker

I don't like Nepgear but these starry eyes are adorable.

Why don't you like Nepgear?

Why the fuck is this yurishitter cancer the one that got used??

Because people have the attention span of a golfish.

I like Blanc. And /nepgen/'s 6th rule is that you can only like one nep.

It's easier to just stick with the one that was put up first and already had activity. Honestly, the idea of a second nepgen gave me a headache, considering that there'd already been one that was deleted a short while before. I just wanted to stick with one, no matter what its flaws.

Love always prevails over hate.

Nice headcanon. What are the visitation hours in mount Massive's Asylum?

>6th rule

Not quite, your allowed to like as many neps as you want, but as for other feelings, be they emotional, lustful or similar- only one.

Example, Vert is my favourite, and I do love her, but I do really like Uni, Blanc, Red, Histiore and Plutia. But just that- just like.

>your allowed
Stopped reading there.

Yeah, could have worded that better.
...It is generally preferred by the zeitgeist of /Nepgen that you can...
That better? kinda wordy however.

Don't even, SJW. Compa doesn't have to hide away her tits, I'm not saying that. That sweater of hers was always pretty tight, but I took no issue with that because at least she was wearing proper clothing.

This, though? This is beneath her. She doesn't have to hide her breasts like they're something shameful, but she's barely even wearing clothes. The only way she could seem like more of a tramp or a floozy would be if she blew bubblegum bubbles while twirling a finger through her hair. Compa deserves better than this excessive sexualization.

You're not a Real Fan™ if you like more than two neps. It's been proven that being on Veeky Forums robs you from your love, to a point that rather than being an ocean, it's more like a muddy little wet spot, clearly not enough for more than one thing.

Okay, Ahmed.

I'm not sure I like the look in Rom's eyes...

NepuBuran

Ahmed Johnson?

Note the differences in the packages and the symbols as well.

>shames Compa for equipping gear for her 4GO avatar
>calls someone else an SJW

Oh, the irony.

NepuNowa

Gearcina

N-nepuNepu...?

They look the same to me, more or less?

Praise Lastation!
Praise Lady Black Heart!

What is it with /nepgen/ and rewriting Noire worse than she actually is?
Even when she tells Nep to stop hugging her (despite the fact that she was Neptune's mortal enemy for countless years prior to this) she doesn't really force her off or get terribly upset or anything.
In fact, her reactions are never has harsh as this general likes to pretend they are.

Praise lady Purple Heart!

Since liking best girl is the norm, those weebs make a new norm by pretending to be different

Because Noire and Neptune know each other. See how she reacts to K-Sha's affection.
Or how she reacts to Secretary's probing.

Nice link jackass.

She hated Neptune at that point.
She also doesn't react negatively to K-Sha's affection so I don't really see what you're getting at (other than that you don't understand Noire)

>She also doesn't react negatively to K-Sha's affection
So you don't count "spilling her spaghetti everywhere" as negative, okay. Interesting how low your standards are.

Noire doesn't really spill her spaghetti with K-Sha.

...Is this what learning to draw does to you? Noticing oddities such as what is going on with PH's right hand? her thumb is behind all of her fingers.

>Noire doesn't really spill her spaghetti with K-Sha.
What the fuck.

For reference: Here's the scene where K-Sha confesses to Noire.

youtube.com/watch?v=8LmAyvVOxZY
No spaghetti was spilled in the making of this video.

So your only source is a Youtube video, you don't have any screenshot, I see...

I love Neppy! She's my one and only.

I'm pretty sure a video would make better evidence than a SS.

It makes a more interesting argument but it also makes me suspect you never played the game.
Remember when Uni has to coach Noire around?

>these sparkly eyes
Pretty cute OH GOD SHE'S COMING AT ME

>So your only source is a Youtube video, you don't have any screenshot, I see...
You are a fucking retard.

But I'm not the user you're arguing with.

I just think that a video gives better overall context than a single SS.

>name-calling
I accept your surrender.

If that's how you see it, this is just further proof that you are retarded.

Take a good look, everyone. This is how yurishitters react once they're spotted.