totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged! Complaining without offering solutions is not!

ALL WARPSTONE FOR COUNCIL PLAN

so then this is probably a bad idea?

there is literally nothing wrong with being from marienburg

this is getting out of control

Would you guys have it that multiplayer makes you pick an army and a build before you search for an opponent or just make it so you pick the army beforehand so you can tailor your army to counter the other?

How will your toaster hold /twg/?

I want to join the Ultra club but buying PC parts now is disruptive and futile with Intel and AMD shitflinging and GPU prices through the roof.

karl yuo are men now

u must choose

LOVE ETERNAL!
Eternal since 1992

I feel like norsca should have a pretty fucking good matchup vs skaven in multi

pretty bad, you need just 2 units of slayers.
Unless you wanna go full Ungrim mode and go full slayers, it can work, but dont be surprised when you need to re-recruit all the slayers after every fight.

>full Ungrim mode
I mean, that was the point

I grabbed the rangers and the gyros because those are the other fast units. Basically a dwarven fast attack detachment. I doubt it'll do jack shit, but let's see.

Might need to work on this rat problem soon desu

good enough for high settings, gpu is the only shitbird in that set-up really

CA sure like to fucking tease you

I don't know if I can trust this Carl French guy

please cut it out with the misrepresentation

Where is the high elf waifu?

Full slayer mode can fuck empire and VC armies easily (unless VC is graveguard heavy) Orcs will fuck your anus though as will woodelves.

Bretonnia is turbofucked though.

>katana

What are witch elves gonna be good for? anti-light infantry I'm guessing?

can't wait for hellebron to get released so I can do a full witch elf army

is the galleon's graveyard the vampire coast ?

why does the witch elf look like a crack addict?

THEY TURN OFF SPELL CASTERS M80 THEY ARE ANTI LORD AND ANTI WHATEVER ELSE YOU DON'T WANT TO MOVE
OP OP OP O P OP OP O O PO PO PO PO POP OO P OP OP OP OP O PO OPP OPOPO O OPO PO P

Which would make gunpowder units pointless. Ergo, it should be removed. At the very least it should be an elite or variant troop type, as with the Wood Elves

>just as hideous, with a different angle of light

Yeah, you sure set the record straight

Anti-Lord/Mage, with just one hit from them your unit goes out of control and rampages for 33 seconds, you lose the ability to cast spells or give any commands to it.

pretty much yeah
>rat ogres get btfo by skin wolves
>arty can't be protected from hounds/wolves
>any attempts to skirmish vs berserkers results in inf getting caught/frostbit
>berserkers kill everything except for stormvermin
>marauders w/ gw handle stormvermin
>hellpits get JAV'd
>rats cannot deal with chariots

>anything they touch goes berserk
literally anti-anything

I was born that year.

Fucking KID

Norsca is fucking OP so whatever.

>tfw 1997

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here's your bib and blankey.

>being born after the vietnam war ended
get off of my fucking lawn

Nah it's a magical nautical realm where every ship that is sunk at sea and every soul that drowns in the ocean is sent to. Large connection to vampires because of that. In the early 2010s GW released a boardgame called Dreadfleet about Count Noctilus taking control of the Galleon's Graveyard and forming a dreadfleet out of all the dead ships. it was pretty mediocre.

Had some neat ship designs and models, including ones for Araby and Chaos dorfs. Pic related was the skaven ship.

>tfw no more cool quotes and lore in the loading screens

UÍ NÉILL, MASTERS OF THE EMERALD ISLE

Warplock jezzails never ever!

preorder cancelled

What! That's a step too far.

they removed it and added a bunch of tips instead for the normies
feels bad

>why does the witch elf look like a crack addict?

what?
their not even intermixed with the tips?
stupid if so but inconsequential since mods will be able to fix that right quick

lore dlc, only 2€ goyim!

Total War's darkest hour

>jabberslythe would cost as much as the entire charlemagne art budget

Are you fucking kidding me? The art looks like it was done by a 6 year old. I guess that mean a Jabberslythe costs 2 juiceboxes?

I can tell they were trying to go for that Bayeux Tapestry style but it looks SO SO bad, anybody who is good enough at drawing to get hired by a video game company for artwork should be better than that. I wouldn't be surprised if they just got the bosses daughter to do it for them.

> tfw sieging estalia's capital (and their last city) turn 17 as beastmen
I know it's not a very important achievement but it's fun, trying to actually start a campaign and follow through

THE KINGDOMS OF MAN SHALL FALL

Karl'd probs take the Asrai waifu. They've had his back since he was a shota.

Ayo that chick on the right tho

What do the circles mean

Recycled faces I think

Beastmen final battle is fun, worth wiping out the manfolk to get to it.

post queek

post high elven qts

CUTE

post morathi

I said this once, that the AoC art really ruined it for me, and people bullied me

???

post thursday

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in...

No actually fuck this shit. I'M FUCKING DONE WITH IT

Holy shit she cute. Why is she never posted?

Why couldn't they keep the first and coolest face for Malekith?

OOOOOON OUR QUEST FOR AAAAAAAVELOOOOORN

WE LOSE OUR WAY

ancient aliens

CA pls

What are you playing/doing during the wait, /twg/?

>literally no pants for instant access

I played video games all day. Attila + ESO.

Now I am just sitting here trying to think of something productive to do because I feel like if I play one more second of video games I am going to die

estalia is ded
north or south my dudes?

someone needs to drawfag/edit the crazy hair alien guy for warhammer old ones

yeah they're a ton of fun. I'm trying to wipe out the wood elves atm

do you think tomb kings will be fun to play

I don't think vampires are that fun

campaign wise or just in battle?

Tombkings are basically Vamps with none of the drawbacks (they have archers and cav) so I'm curious how they'll balance it

Did Japanese armies really not use shields? Sort of realized the shielded trait isn't there. Seems kind of... dumb, considering how prevalent the bow was?

Witchs elves are bascally nuns in service to khaine, they're married to him and him alone so they probably don't have sex.

Playing: Etrian Odyssey V demo, Digimon Cyber Sluts.
Doing: Work in the interim.

REMOVE SPAGHETTI

Ultimate General Civil War
I'm not gonna play TWW2 on release mind you, gotta wait for that GOTY of the year edition when all DLC are out

You know those big sacks the general's bodyguard wear on their backs? Their purpose is to catch arrows that might hit them in the back.

When will Russians be banned from making reviews?

Right I remember that now. What about the front though?

>crocoman on big carno
>10x scar veteran on carno
>7x skink chief on stegadon
>2x skink priest on teradon
I will attain victory with 20 whole units.

what game is he reviewing ?

Ghost Recon something or other.

>no AI recruitment mods on day 1

Time to see some 18 doomwheel stacks

So am I the only one who doesn't really like heroes/lords being superheroes in Warhammer?

SKAVEN MOTOR GANGS SHALL REIGN SUPREME!

They did after a fashion. Infantry men would often have these rectangular blocks of wood or linen shields meant for catching arrows. As for samurai, those huge bags on their backs as well as the shoulder guards on full armor we're meant as shields. The reason they wore their shields is samurai started as horse archers, so they needed both hands for for archery. Swords and Spears were strictly side arms. Japanese military was greatly shaped by the paucity of good iron on the island

In the lore they can solo entire armies. So in the game, their pretty underpowered.

yes

Why should an empire general or thane be getting 100+ kills by himself every battle? It just feels kind of wrong.

Because magic items

It's magic nigga ain't gotta explain shit

Sigmar or whatever, chaos gods n sheit

In the TT you could stick lords/heroes into unit formations and use them as ablative armour to protect him.

Can't do that shit ingame so they have to be tougher to survive

Are the beastmen and skaven on good terms or nah? Skaven build settlements and stuff but they're also mutants and serve a dark god or whatever.

captcha: tacos toilets

they hate each other, a lot

beastmen hate pretty much everyone and to the skaven the beastmen are just another thing to be beaten,enslaved and eaten.

I don't even know the lore but it's established in warhams 1 that beastmemes hate civilization of any kind. They are perpetually booty blasted and angry.