Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/493840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

which one of these was made by the biggest hollywood corporation and which was made by friends in a garage?

Anyone have the casually approach child Akuma pic?

Well since hollywood makes movies and not video games who's to say

post your smelliest pic

remember menat? no one is playing her now

how do we make people play menat?

One of those was made by Warner Bros.?

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFF

*breaths in*

BOY

>Max says Arika's art style carries the bad graphics
>Triple A gaming company can't manage this because of all the outsourcing.

Will it come down to a battle of which is more fun to play?

Which one are you getting tomorrow? Reminder that last year’s Halloween costumes will be up tomorrow too.

I saw a couple people playing her over the weekend but I don't know why you'd switch to her if you're already successful with a different top tier. Who does she counter exactly?

>11 posts early

For what agenda?

Hoonter

Reminder that morrigan is a big fat slut who fucks and sucks to survive!!!

Make her do actual damage instead of having meme set ups.

That's the same shit that killed Kolin

Give me one good raisin why he wouldn't work in MvCi.

>Gamora/Chris/Soul
Gamora's forward throw > lp.Godslayer > switch into Chris > Flamethrower > Grenade Super > Switch into Gamora > hp. Fatal Rise.

Anyone think they can get more out of Gamora in the end there? The Grenade Super off of Flamethrower is a little tight.

Outfit too revealing.

Literally, factually, canonically not true.

he was literally made for mvci, but i think disney has other plans in mind. like making the game 65% marvel instead of 50/50

Dhalsim is fucking godlike
I don't even play him.

>he becomes a Phoenix function

NO

left is a slight step up from low tier 360 graphics

Look at this faggot, using the outdated version.

he's a meme character for vappas who don't play fighting games

I feel that way about all of those like yeah great that's fantastic for the people who use him. I don't play any of those characters tho so yeah. Great, but yeah no thanks.
Cheers to all the annoying bison players.

Who should I pair with Hawkeye?

Hunter!

LMFAOOOOOOOO

i don't get when i'm supposed to finish my combos in MvCI. like how long you can juggle the enemy before he pops out.

why they got a tutorial for how to block and not that

One day.

>get a perfect against Gill and then this happens

lmao just figure it out bro spend 3 months in training mode dawg nigga just hit da lab

menat does a lot of damage with vtrigger combos and resets...

Hulk!

>major flagship fighting games arent missing arcade, story, some basic online functions, and lots of other shit for their $60 price like sfv was. fight money is the only reason i bought it 2 months after launch for around $40 because it made up for it a little

Yes, if you buy fighting games for arcade, story mode etc., you would have felt slighted or robbed. The rest of us that buy the games for pvp were mad because the online wasn't working as promised, not because there wasn't a cinematic story mode. As I said, a lot more people would have been fine with the launch had online worked. 60 dollars is nothing for a game you plan on sinking hours upon hours of your time into.

>I still haven't played 1 match, I've been in the training room the whole time
I have a love/hate relationship with this shit.,

is that real? I had no idea.

>he didnt main gill in 3rd strike
noob

I swear people who ask for stupid shit like this are just trolls looking to waste their time and money, like the same people who want a fucking story mode.

Natasha

I'm doing it bros. I'm gonna play mvci on keyboard. Wavedashing is so easy now

Give me one reason why I shouldn't drop Paul when I could just play a memer like Dragunov or Josie instead

Paul is a memer too

so who's getting nerfed in season 3?

>paul
>not a meme

Say something pure about carol's partner.

UUAAAAAAAAGH

Maybe. Makes sense to me.

o n e d a y

You’re really, really underestimating the amount of people that only buy fighting games to play in single player or with their friend on the couch. The large majority of people don’t fuck with online at all because of how hard they get wrecked, most casuals just like to button mash and never learn a moveset or combo ever.

what a tweest

>no abi costumea

This is pretty good, kek

I find combo practice therapeutic but at the same time I find MVCI's combo system a bit restrictive. Like, simple shit like a solo midscreen combo to air combo into super often has very strict rules and it just drops.

She looks like a nice young lady when wearing street clothes

this is b8

*breaks wall*

how is zeku going to play? a sfv version of guy?

>cant fulfil promises
>LOL FUCKING TROLLS

how much are you paid dont tell me you are doing this for free

>Triple A gaming company can't manage this because of all the outsourcing.
Wasn't MvCI supposed to be made in-house? The one game we know for a fact has outsourced models, SFV, looks way better.

I really like her character art in the first MvC.

Wait for November. He’s definitely going to have a Santa/Christmas Tree/Snowman costume

Real Skull Gang hours

Why is capcom taking their sweet ass time putting out the mvci costumes. Show us morrigan's alt already.

Brian F hanging in there

Punk edit is better

No. After Kolin, Season 2 became about doing completely new takes on existing character concepts.

when the FUCK is oro getting into jive

DBFZ has dope graphics and all but do you guys really see ANY longevity in the competitive scene. Honestly the gameplay looks really simplistic with not too much going on in terms of execution. It's weird how you guys can love this game yet hate on marvel even though based on gameplay marvel looks better. Marvel still looks like ass though.

she's a slut who wants to fuck a literal skeleton and her eyes are further apart than Smug's

>that Birdie
FRESH MEAT!

Looks extremely try hard

Either included in SSFV as per the rumor or Season 4. He’ll come eventually. I’m excited too.

just look at the posts of dbzf of who played the beta . It's goober-lite as predicted

SUCKS
AND
FUCKS

Doesnt Pokken still have a competitive scene?

DBZF will probably have one too then

>this kills the dank

What's the difference between having fun with 2 for a year and 2 months and having fun with 1 thing for a year?

good job ruining a simple joke with your reddit tier panels

R U D E

>3k sales on pc
>charting at 12th on UK charts right now

no, this kills the marvel :)

thats true. sfv's outsourced models are beautiful. and yet the old mvc3 human characters look like dog shit like someone else made them compared to the rest of the cast. very bizarre.

Marvel actually went up to 44k during SCR

FUG the old Halloween costumes are coming back fuck Capcom I can’t believe I’m buying 3 costumes tomorrow

It has potential but who is going to play it competitively as their main game? I don't see anyone dropping their main game for DBFZ. Maybe the anime and kusoge guys like SonicFox.

Real talk

Does Karin have the most beautiful ingame face of SFV?

Not talking about your sniff or thigh fetish, just pure beauty.

>dsp has been playing mvci for a full week
hmmmm

what?

steamspy.com/app/493840

Face only? Cammy > Chun = Karin > all the others

you really think people are going to stick around for REALITY STONE guest starring ultron and dorm

shit is boring

Story costume Ryu is bae tho

Doctor Strange's attacks have the coolest effects in the game

Chun-Li has the best face.

chun by a mile

Literal lies and slander.

>KI Hit Sparks

A chaste woman doesn't give her attacks names such as these.