/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>"Septem Pickup Summon"
Period : September 21, 2017 4:00 UTC - September 28, 2017 3:59 UTC
5*s Altera, Waver
4*s Nero, Liz, Stheno, Tamamo Cat

>"Main Quest AP Cost 1/2" (who fucking cares LOL)
Period : September 21, 2017 4:00 UTC - September 28, 2017 3:59 UTC

>"Okeanos Release"
Date: September 28th, exact time TBA
Confirmed rate-up servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
Facebook Campaign for 20k likes and 5k shares (COMPLETED)
-10 Saint Quartz

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3DZddsfBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hqppfWP5CoY

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1117446/5af93612e2/
twitter.com/aruma6132/status/911937423394795520
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thread deleted
HAHAHAH

post cuties

>the purge of /alter/ has begun
Based jannies

>EVEN THE MODS ARE LAUGHING AT US

For real, that thread deletion was uncalled for.

The fuck happened?

STOP BULLYING AND DELETING OUR THREADS MODS

;_;

I love Nobu!

>even the mods are laughing at us

MODS YAMERO

They didn't recognize a non Liz thread

>180 posts already
>other thread minutes to dying
>thread deleted anyway

Really mods? Really?

Is it fair bros?

This is the perfect female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>deleting 166 post thread

fgoalter btfo

What?

Hahaha what the hell just happened

alright what the fuck happened to the previous thread

To be fair, we'd be cheering if it was a premature Liz thread instead

Good morning Master!

W H Y
H
Y

No really, I missed the rule break or whatever. Why did we get deleted?

She really wants you to roll her RIGHT NOW
I promise shell answer the call

This is compensation for starting out better than the JP experience. We must persevere on this path to become the seigi no mikata.

uh..uhm..

Some faggot mod took the rules to the extreme letter, ignored all context or situation or health for the general and went Judge Dredd like a brick wall.

I want to force mash to watch while doing lewd things with other servants!

>implying I want disgusting uncivilized brown women in my party

I'm going to delete all mods.

Place your bets

>I'll never have a daughter as pure as Illya
Good night, /alter/.

Can we ever recover from this?

>thread got deleted on the middle of my comfy conversation with some anons
RUDE

Anyway
>Mind if I ask how did you get into the Fate franchise? If you're such a Saber fan, I take it you're in since at least 2006 (DEEN anime), or might have read the VN?
Yeah my first contact with TypeMoon stuff was back then with the Deen anime, I loved how King Arthur was a girl but they didn't slut her up or made her some kind of generic "kawaii nya echii" girl, instead she had solid morals, honour, integrity, chivalry, never seen a woman like that so I got charmed inmediatly.
Then I played the VN, then tsukihime and started searching for stuff like interviews.
After I managed to finish my university, found a proper job and got my own home I just started to indulge myself on things I like but that I didn't had the money to afford before, like on this case fucking gorgeous women, playing MTG, owning a non-crappy phone.
Since "regular" Seiba started everything for me on TypeMoon and since I have a deep respect and love for her, Im really salty that I don't own her either on JP or NA, but probably she will appear down the road someday, I hope

Martha!

For what purpose?

Is it worth leveling up 3* servants if I already have better 5* servants, or should are they just burn fodder? I don't have a lot of mats/exp to blow since I'm a newfag otherwise I'd go for that sweet ascension crystal.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

He deleted it because it was made at ~740 posts

Please post Lancer Alter images I need to start a collection

>TRIGGERED

Is Sumanai apologizing to Caesar?

A prayer for the deceased.

I don't get it

My money's on the tranny on the count of Grapplers > Rushdown

So he finally did something right. Serves you good.

Keep at least one copy of every servant to ascend for the quartz, you will eventually run out of free quartz sources, trust me.

>Illya
>Pure

>/fgog/s OP deleted
Mods are finally removing Fate from Veeky Forums

See you guys on the reddit

Do you think we can come back when there's content to discuss?

You're a good man, user. Hope you roll her one day.

Your big brother here.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'd make this thread hit image limit myself, so have a sad panda instead.

exhentai.org/g/1117446/5af93612e2/

Thanks for the reply. You have my respect. If you wish to chat with someone likeminded once in a while I can leave my contact.

>no new ip
fuck off

Caesar bares an eerie resemblance to Seig's master in Apocrypha

So you're fine with disgusting uncivilized brown men?

Yes.

Drake thread

Wait, are you that Saber Alter guy who drew the summoning circle and prepared all ascension mats in advance but ended up not getting her, giving up the account to go try rerolling?

The great purge has finally come.

And so have I.

Thank you very much

shoo shoo, quartz goblin

Shoo you erotical black hole.

>one of the best buffers in the game with 40% attack for 3 turns and heals and a powerful nuke NP
>trash tier

I don't get it.

Nope, I just burned 300 quartz for the regular "flavor". I just used my Seiba playmat I didn't do the fancy circle.
No idea what happened to the other user.

Thanks anons. May you get your waifu and have better rolls than mine in the future.
If you want, but Im a pretty boring person myself

Damn. He disappeared after he went "rerolling", and I kinda want to know what happened to him since I was the other S.Alter user who didn't get her (I did now).

I even had a S.Alter reroll account for him but he never came back.

her charm is shit, her heal is not very strong and selfish and her NP is male based which is irrelevant in a waifu centered game

I think he literally good feed up with the game.
We didn't even had enough for a 10 roll back then I think.

To be precise she's lower mid-tier and that's because she's only very good if you have male allies and are facing male servants.

Were you the one who spent $1200? I swear, there were at least three guys very heart broken that day. I wasn't rolling for Kintoki or Saber, just cheering for people rolling there. But I saw that day with my own eyes the hell that gatcha is on people's dreams.

[email protected]
Shoot me a message. I'm a boring guy myself too, so we should be fine.

I thought 1,200 guy, or at least the most famous 1,200 guy, was rolling for Gil, only to get 13 Atalante.

>ywn be this dedicate to your king
twitter.com/aruma6132/status/911937423394795520

>Were you the one who spent $1200?
That was during the Gilgamesh rateup, the sad fuck who got a million Atalanta but not him.

Grandpa wants you to put some clothes on, Scheherazade

user no.

And that wasn't me, in case I didn't make it clear.

Estimate how much I'll have to spend if all I'm planning to get is Lancer Alter and Jeanne Alter

$1000000000000

a gorillion at least

I got Lancer Alter in two ten rolls, so it shouldn't be too bad. She's also a four star, so she's a lot easier to get. Jeanne Alter might take a lot more. I think my average on JP for getting 5* Servants with 900 Quartz was maybe one per 180 quartz spent.

>See a decent nip girl cosplay waifu
I didn't think 3D would get me this riled up

More than you can afford bub

You know what to do, user. Now you must go find and marry her. It is Fate.

I wanna pluck her apple!

Done.

Don't underestimate someone with a decently paying job who only ever spends money on his car to get to work and lives at home

Maybe. She was really intent on getting all the outfit details down. Including the pantsu choice

>No eggman song
Begone faker.

Link?

Which waifu and post picture that got you riled up

Lancer Alter is a 4* so she should hopefully come within 3-4 rolls on a rate up. But just in case I would prepare around 300 Quartz.

As for Jeanne Alter, you should get her if you have 900 Quartz stored up.

It must be satisfying to be able to level them up like that in one go. If we had better areas for mats, I'd go ahead and start saving up on what I need.

Which servant would shoot you in the back of the head during a sunset?

My waifu
I'll indulge on the skindentation on her thighs and the partially visible cameltoe due to tightness for a bit longer.

Automata cosplay?

Astolfo