youtu.be/9NL5cIGZrz4
gamefaqs.com/boards/207763-destiny-2/75814089
youtu.be/dAX2H0hpOc4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMINDER TO BUY THE DLC.

AND SILVER. SUPPORT BUNGIE.

>The Hunter tag on the wall
Of course it would be a Hunter going around vandalizing shit.

>You know, Guardian, with great power comes great responsibility. Toland called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Zavala looks directly at the camera.
>"Ikora, Suraya, Devrim, the niggers, the shitskins and the fags...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the tower. The Day of the Rope is near, Guardian. We'll have every nigger in the Last City dead or in chains in 10 years, and may the Traveler have me shot in a Cabal invasion this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the Last Nazi Party."

Damn, did the patch add new dialogue?

Need one more for attempt at flawless trials

Luke is third from left

Hahaha epic! You changed the text of the meme!

BUNGIE IS YOUR FRIEND. BUY THE DLC. SUPPORT BUNGIE.

>305 on two characters, extremely close on one
>beat raid multiple times
>gone flawless multiple times
>can't beat the prestige nightfall

Am I shitter?

>get calus 1 phase from death
>mic decides to shit itself and no one can hear my calls

fuck me

youtu.be/9NL5cIGZrz4
MARS SOON

>Black features
>Voiced by a black guy
Hmmmm

>using a mic that runs off batteries

Can you get the Midnight Coup from Benedict?

Does anyone know how to fix NAT issues?
>Playing with raid group fine one day
>Get NAT issues randomly when not even in a party
>PS4 mic doesn't work
>IPhone headphones mic does
I don't understand this shit at all

Oh. Shit, that is new.

3/4 for last minute Trials.

>black features
I wouldn't say so. He kind of looks like the lead dev for for honor now that I think about it. They're both incompetent as well.

Welcome one, welcome all. Destiny 2 awaits, Guardian. A brand new day a brand new fight. A new world to explore, more loot to obtain.

My name is Jiro, I am happy to meet your acquaintence. Hopefully I'll be streaming Destiny 2 sometime and we can all take this wonderful voyage together.

*sighs* Now, this is just pre-beta thoughts, so, I'm not going to go too deep into it but I'll still try to follow along the guidelines.

Destiny 2, you know we have many new features, we have a third ability, revamped classes, along with new lore! Infact, in game lore,and even *laughs* I'm happy to say this, an open world where you can actually explore and judging by some of the footage that was shown with the strikes, its crazy to say that with nessus the way how it works is so big and beautiful I wouldn't be surprised if everything was playable space now. Like, they're not being held back by last gen anymore so they have so much to work with, that at this point the lessons they've learnt throught the series, as a company, as a community, with everyone. I feel like they've made this game very beautiful.

>Ice caps!
They just couldn't resist putting climate change shit in the game could they?

its not, its a stand up mic that i plugged in through usb

Unironically google it.

The second dlc is going to be mars, this was leaked ages ago.

*Epic music* And because of this, we're able to meet Destiny 2, the newborn child of a great franchise so far, and not only that, it's just, its just the bittersweet of having a brand new beginning, leaving everything behind.

Now even though we have our stuff to lose, we still have a lot to obtain in the process. Growing as a guardian... leaving your past behinds but not letting it dwell on you forever. Always take a next step forward to become legends, become Destiny. YOUR Destiny in fact, your second Destiny. So much is covered, and everything, that it's just... *Sighs* it's my pleasure to have a say in some things as a community as a person and just bungie has done such a wonderful job with this series. of course they've had a few hiccups along the way, but.... that's not to say that... they have made a lot of progress, with their matchmaking, with thier loot systems everything really, it's really improved so I think with destiny 2 as of what we've seen with the reveal we have nessus Io Titan and the EDZ (CAP)

Both big, all of them, big beautiful maps. That look great, just the design and the lore, ready to read about. to explore go out into that world, into that dark night... and say hello... inside... *sighs* personally, this is just pre-beta so *sighs* I'm not gonna sleep too much but I just want to thank you for watching and I hope you enjoyed, I'll try to leave you know more content later on down the road and if you enjoyed it, please leave a like and *laughs* hopefully subscribe, maybe? It's a small channel and it will try to keep a steady flow of content for Destiny 2 coming out very soon. So I thank you for watching and I hope you all have a wonderful night.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can get any raid armor/weapon from him.

>Do not look at me, creature! You are weak, undisciplined like all the 6 million jews that lie beneath you
What was Bungie trying to imply when they put that line in the game...?

>get hardmode raid in october and the announcement of iron banner in november
>dlc drops in december with no raid but alternative end game content

is this accurate?

I thought Iron Banner was October.

>Io Warmind is presumably Joyeuse
>Joyeuse was the sword of Charlemagne
>Charlemagne was Mar's Warmind
>DLC2 is Warmind themed
>DLC1 adds a patrol zone, so there's no reason to assume DLC2 wouldn't
>Now this

Well, great. That's all pretty much confirmed.

Everything except IB, that's coming in October too.

If you're being serious please gas yourself.
E P I C
P
I
C
M E M E
E
M
E

This is my first non-Korean non-waifu MMO.

How did raids work in Destiny? Is the year 1 Raid going to be retired in year 2? And so on.

nth for 27 days, 19 hours, and 14 mins till pc release.

>tfw no Holliday gf

>How did raids work in Destiny? Is the year 1 Raid going to be retired in year 2? And so on.

That's how it was for Destiny 1, yeah. Not entirely sure how it'll work for Destiny 2 but I would assume it follows a similar path.

For reference, in Destiny 1 we had Vault of Glass at launch, Crota's End in December and then when Taken King (the expansion) came out, we got King's Fall which made VoG and CE irrelevant.

Still looking for one more for trials if anyone still wants to try for there flawless

before, the max power level would increase and the new raid would drop high level gear and the old one would drop the same stuff. things might change this time.

someone keep me from killing myself myself i was just about to beat calus for the first time and my internet went down

im going to fucking do it i fucking swear

FUCK

Content stays in the game, the only events that are temporary is Trials and Iron Banner

If you mean the first raid being irrelevant for rewards, they will bring it back after a dlc or two to the current light cap to keep it relevant.

It goes in waves.

For example, with each DLC in D1 we had, uh
>Vanilla
Vault of Glass
>TDB
Crota's End
>HoW
VoG and CE
>TTK
>King's Fall
>RoI
>Wrath of the Macine
>AoT
>VoG, CE, KF, WotM

Is Sunshot good or is Drinniol just memeing me?

Depends, which one of drinniols retarded anime loving weeb fags is this?

It's brutal against Thralls and Warhounds, but otherwise it's just a quick firing energy handcannon that makes my dick super hard

It's good. I don't know if it's as good as is being sold to you, but it is a great number regardless.

Great for pve
in pvp it seems to have better hit detection

7/10.
Better than most of the belles at the ball but definitely no super model levels of hot.

You can kill infinity thralls with one boolet

Look on the bright side. I don't think dub went flawless either.

These guys are retards.
The gun is shit, you are better off using Better Devils.

I went flawless twice week one and once week two

The jacket that guy is wearing has FWC colors.

Yeah but one is an energy HC and one is kinetic. I can run Sunshot with Nameless Midnight. Can BD do that?

Then I guess there is no Brightside.

>no Queen gf to pleaded my allegiance to

>these guys are retarded
>its legit a 7/10 HC
>haha no it sucks compared to this 10/10 HC so thats wrong
Day of The Rope when?

fuck off pissmug

Speaking of new things.

Did they just add this emblem with the last patch? Because I've not seen it in the data files when I was checking out datamines a couple weeks ago and saw nobody with it, but saw it drop for about a dozen people on my friends list in the last hour or so.

She wouldn't care your allegiance gains her nothing.

>Teashit with his shit opinions again
Deadshot Luna yourself you fucking degenerate fuck.

It's been in the database for a while, but I don't think it was dropping until now. Where's it from?

>you will never be good enough to go flawless

From where?

If you want to go flawless again I wouldn't mind playing with you again

Its been in the database for a while, but yes, now you can earn it.

Kill the extra named enemy during Public Events on the Flashpoint. I.E. the big shank or the other giant Knight.

Got a new emblem as well called War Vault 5 so new emblems must be dropping now

I hate Joff99 so god damn much.

I hope he and his whole family get raped by a pack of wild niggers

Has bungie confirmed if this bitch is still alive or not?

Everywhere, it would seem.
gamefaqs.com/boards/207763-destiny-2/75814089

Looks like it really was snuck in during today's patch.

That one has been in for a while, Got it from Ikora week 1.

One is kinetic, one is energy.
Why not both.
Put your trip back on so my filters work.

I don't think War Vault 5 is new, lad

t. Has had it all week.

How do you handle leaving a raid party that you are tired of running with

Not new, I've had that one for a week or so.

>No corpse found
She's definitely alive.

just do it

if they bitch - and they won't - just say your power died or something

50/50 the incest duo gets "effectively exited" just like stranger was. Variks for that matter as well and we probably won't be seeing petra either.

Just leave nigger, don't be a bitch.

How to get?

>I got work in the morning, I'm off to bed c ya *leave party*

It's that easy. Or you can go the dragonheart approach and say 'you guys are fucking shitters, I'm finding another group'

Just tell them you're tired.
Or busy.
Or some other of the million bullshit answers.
If they're real life people, just tell them they're shitters and you don't want to play with them.

>Aw, jeeze guys I hate to do this for you but I have to dip. Some shit just came up that I gotta go deal with. Best of luck with the rest of the raid, you guys got this.
>Leave game
>Appear offline
>LFG and comb for a 5/6 group thats not the one you left
>Tag in

I say im tired and need a break. Apologize and leave.

Its funny when people leave without saying anything.

War Vault 5? Ikora. Random reward for ranking up.

"This isn't working."
"I'm gonna go."
"Call me when you guys are capable of handling a raid."
Just tell them you're going in a disapproving manner then cut and run.

I just want to leave and keep playing destiny but they're all on my friends list. I feel like leaving without saying anything

"This raid isn't working out, later dudes"

Stop being a wuss about it.

>Unfriending you all, you're all shit. I'm just going to kill myself. But after I play some more destiny. Without you shits.

I usually use "my dog's having a seizure"

This shit. I got buddies i've been with for years and if they bring shitters from their circlejerk mexiclan that can't into engrish or mechanics i will just leave. Gotten to the point they either don't bring shitters or they'll ask me to pull a random from here because they know i'll leave their ass and save myself the headache and they know if i do they're without a guide. Doesn't effecg IRL shit in anyway unless you're friends with pure manchildren for some reason.

So what even is a CTATODL?
I hate to be that guy, but it was added in a patch, at the same time we got an updated dialogue that references the Warmind DLC. Could it be Bungie dropping a hint at an Exotic quest?

youtu.be/dAX2H0hpOc4

No. CTATODL is part of a Cayde dialog. Its the official Vanguard name for Flashpoints.

>I have been in 2 different social parties this week
>they were very talkative and having fun but sucked so badly
>I rarely have anything to say because I'm more focused on the game

>so beta he will stay with a group of shitters so he won't have to confront them then leave

user..

Quit abusing your animals then you evil shit.

Yeah, what are you gonna do about it you Titan fuck? Put up more walls? I'll tag those too!

Fucking phenomenal.

There's gotta be something hidden in this game, right? Bungie caught on pretty quickly that people like deep secrets.

That's your problem, just raid with /dg/.

Rank up with ikora.