pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

fe14festivalofbondstranslations.tumblr.com/post/145346191443/hoshidan-festival-peri-and-soleil-parent-child
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YURIA

S-ranking Mikoto!

Mikoto is Kana's true mother!

I'm gonna propose to all of the Black Fang.

Let's not. Kana is already dumb enough. She doesn't even know how to pronounce papa in American English.

Kana doesn't exist!

LaD on Black Knight.

I WANNA MAKE SANAKI SMILE AND CUM INSIDE HER

This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass

Dori is a-dori-ble!

What does /feg/ think of Elibean Nights?

We heard you wanted classic characters in Warriors, so you'll be happy to hear we are releasing classic characters from the classic game Fire Emblem Awakening as DLC.

>C-A Support
Establishing a healthy mother-child relationship. Affirm at the end of A that she'll always be your biological mother and never let you go again

>S Support
Mikoto abruptly reveals her SS fetish and hands you a note from Anankos saying you're not technically biologically related to her due to how pregnancies work in the Invisible Kingdom. Corrin accepts this immediately and reveals that he was in love with Mikoto the whole time, even before they met. None of the Hoshidan siblings have any reaction to this.

Goodbye Ryoma!!!

Never got that far in it.

>implying Camilla wouldn't make you grow a magical futa cock to fuck her with.

>And then your daughter… Oh, the horrors I will visit upon her.

can i get a quick rundown as to what the BK meant by this?

how are you guys building your BK? I'll probably keep steady stance and give him QR, myself

Is it finished?

rape

Say hello to the happily wed gods of cavaliers! They will reclaim their throne from the clutches of Reinhardt and Brave Lyn during their reruns in November!
Axe Cav with built-in DC when? I want to go all out with a horsemen of the apocalypse theme team

What is Julia's outfit made of that makes it so shiny, soft, and reflective? Its got to be silk, right?

Headpat her mercilessly until she cries from embarassment

It's "find a stranger in the alps"

Translate please

How polite of everyone to step aside.

Whose wife is this?

they're going to go trick or treating

>reruns in november
No wait fuck I need to promote my Askr units wait wait FUCK

It broke on me when I installed it and I didn't try it again. I am curious as to all the different variations based on what supports you pick. Like is that really substantial? Fiora will show up in Eliwood's tale if I pick her as his wife, right? And will Kent show up in the Ilian chapter if I pick that Kent/Fiora? How does it work with lyn going back to the plains if she's with Hector?

Not entirely sure, but it looks that way

you know how your cum becomes like spiderman webs when you jerk it in the showers

>armor march pass meta.webm

Is it worth buying a Switch for Warriors? I'm buying one for FE 2018 anyways.

ALRIGHT
POST PROGRESS

how do pregnancies work in valla? asking for a friend

I don't think Lethe did. What a cunt.

>Roro
>Kleine
>Eine
Eremiya when so I can make the Brainwashed Needy Clingy Assassins?

Brendan: A... are you ok?
Nino: I love you tooooo!
Lloyd: I like you too!
Linus: Wha... idiot! What are you saying!
Jaffar: ...stupid.

Never buy a console for one game
If you skipped out on the WiiU at least check if the Switch ports interest you

>Tfw there will never be an FE game inspired by Code Geass where you play a Byronic Hero.

>Tfw spanish speaker
>Constantly get called potato by my daughter
I hated kana.

I think your mom will put out after her 3rd daiquiri. Will keep you updated user.

Thanks. Nino is too cute.

He is going to put bugs on her face

Which one would you replace, /feg/?

>Finally get a Reinhardt.
>+Spd-Atk
>I've also had Olwen for a long time.
>+Def-Atk

It's only fitting that they would both have literally the worst IVs possible.

>DC users when half of the playerbase is running around with their free Brave Lyn
>implying they will ever be able to dethrone the cav power couple

>Constantly get called potato by my daughter
That sounds kinda cute, actually

None of those people exist in my universe.

If you are even thinking about a Switch but the first game that comes to mind is not Mario Odyssey or at least Xenoblade 2, you are dumb.

it's the fate of those who call natures "IVs"

The new portraits are shit. Like Serra and Igrene.

Eponine and Foleo. Give me Ophelia and Matoi for the Awakening 3rd Gen.

Well. She has been serving me rather well in Lunatic 7 so far.

He was just blackmailing Greil by implicating he will kill her, beat her, or that he will do something like kill Ike in front of her. Idk look up what he said in the original Japanese version

Male Kana makes me want to die so much. Female Kana at least makes me not feel bad as long as I avoid her saying PAH-PAH!

EVERYONE HERE IS SPEAKING AMERICAN ENGLISH. YOU CAN'T JUST BE THE ONE FUCKER WHO SPEAKS SOME BRITISH ENGLISH.

IS ought to add in Hand Axe -> Tomahawk and Javelin -> Spear as inheritable armour-only Distant Counter weapons. Treat them like Lightning Breath for dragons in that they slow special trigger and have below-average mt to offset the DC ability.
Armours desperately need access to an inheritable form of DC that isn't Hectorlocked. They can't just keep giving every important armour a DC prf and leaving the existing ones behind.

Last update

>it's the fate of those who call natures "IVs"
You're right. I'm sorry. I've been trying to change so thanks for reminding me.

Force her into a life or death match of Jenga.

Dunno why people are suggesting rape, BK doesn't seem like he has much of a sexual drive, if at all. Probably he'd cut off her limbs one by one and torture her amputated torso with his blade.

Still dumb

Mine was ARMS

>Treehouse censors out European stuff from Nohr like Eponine
>But keeps the mama/papa stuff for Kana

Treehouse can't even be consistent.

Papa tambien se le dice al padre, como unos chamacos le dicen mami o mama a sus madres.

yeah but is it like a sexual torture

Who else 23k club here? Taking it easy. No stamina potions to waste. The warriors maps will also be around for 30 days, so no need to do them until TT is over.

Feels good, man.

cordelia in s+

But wouldn't Camilla want to get pregnant? How can she get pregnant if she's the one who futa cock rapes you?

40k. Getting in the top 10k is fucking ridiculous now

I'm not sure why you'd want that but godspeed user, may you be victorious

They're still trying to bait with the Est tier bullshit

I'm 20% at 38k, only used the free potions the daily quests give out

>Spend 200+ orbs trying to get Ike's heavy blade for Burger
>Get 1 Lucina and Brave Roy, both +hp -def
Give me ONE reason why I shouldn't shoot myself RIGHT NOW

All of them.

I know it won't be out for a while but Metroid Prime 4

Si pero como lo dise me molesta, nadie lo dice con ese accento.

The first thing that came to mind for me was Mario x Rabbids. Game looks fun.

My power couple is Brave Roy and Cecilia.

>S
>Est

because +hp -def is usually better than neutral

>her solo ending she adopts a dozen kids
>if she marries she only has the one

60.9k, rank 1025-ish.
Keep at it user. Determine your target score, figure out how many points you need to get each day to hit that target score and then go nuts.

eirika or ephraim

it never stops

kek

If you shoot yourself, how are you going to roll for Ike?

Each response is labeled too. Lloyd is Happy, Nino Crying, Jaffar is Tsundere, Brendan is Dumbfounded, Linus is Panic and Ursula is No Response

Because you can always try again in the future and reach even LOWER depths of despair!

tana

>It's ok, it's my safe day

>No reds in S+ tier.

I mean, I guess I understand it?

I'm at 29.5k and I really want the Burger King, but I'm at 14 stamina and don't want to use potions unnecessarily.

"The Japanese version of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn featured an extended script which played in the game's higher difficulties, going into greater depth on the game's story and lore than the basic script did. The localizations only use the basic script, with the extended script being cut entirely, amounting to a loss of roughly 5% of the game's story content.[6] The Japanese version's forging system also involved a system of forging points, which was cut entirely in localization."

But why

Reposition or Rally Def/Res on BLucina?

fe14festivalofbondstranslations.tumblr.com/post/145346191443/hoshidan-festival-peri-and-soleil-parent-child

Oh yeah, found the Peri/Soleil DLC Support, or at least one variation of the translation.

OK question time. My original plan was to +1 the Black Knight but someone said a few threads back that it's better to have TWO BKs, at least for now. Can someone explain me/sold me on this idea?

>Adopts so many kids
Jesus christ. I mean, I know she has servants so she can't ever get over taxed, but what impresses me is that Camilla would probably rock the role as mother hen.

I unironically think this list is pretty good with a few caveats (Est's increased number of wins with Defense Ploy isn't as significant as they let on). Anyway, this list is about to get shaken up by the advent of Panic Ploy 1 seal so it's going to be outdated very soon.

Probablemente por que lo esta diciendo en ingles y esos siempre alargan sus letras.

>localization
>effort