9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30,2,4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30,3,4: Artoria (Lancer)

>[Kyoto Manga Anime Fair 2017]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/kyoumafu2017/
- 5* Okita: September 20-21, 24-25, 27
- 5* Hijkata: September 22-24, 26
- 4* Tamamo Cat & 4* Suzuka Gozen always on rate-up
- 5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl CE (Taunt & ATK Up +10% for 3 turns)
- 4* Launch Order! CE (Quick +10%, Buster +10%)
- 3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order CE (Quick, Arts, Buster, Star Generation, Star Weight, NP Gain, NP Damage, Debuff Rate, Debuff Resist +1%)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/ser

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING ORGANIZATION XIII REFERENCE?

New thread, what can I expect this time?

MORDRED ALTER WHEN

Kampai my DUDES!

Sita when?

This is an oni-free zone. You have been warned.

Which class has the best looking girls and which one has the best looking boys?

Suits are nice on girls

PARVATI WHEN

I'd rather DFC Mordred desu.

Caster to answer both.

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

>filename
Nice one user

Good thing I don't follow the rules

Redpill me about dumb oni since I don't know why she rated good in memelist

Banquet of future Kings.

No

>4* you like
>choose casgil
>forget that I need a good archer
>most of EoR3's mobs are probably gonna be saber

T-There're gonna be assassins, r-right?

Girls: Saber
Boys: Archer
Duh

Grils: Saber, when you consider how many are genderbent
Boys: Archer

>mordred lily
When bros? Also will the Halloween 2016 have homo babies in the shop? Or enemies that drop it?

>need

I cruised through Camelot with no archer in my lineups, only using support archers in Saber nodes. You're gonna be fine.

I wanna see Lily get fucked by them

My only good gold archer are EMIYA and Kuro user, nobu too once I'm done with leveling her skill

Merlin decided to put ovaries in Lancelot. What happens?

Mochizuki Chiyome.

I do have an archer. It's Helena.

>i cruised through camelot
Lol yeah dude same I used merlin/jeanne alter/waver too this was supposed to be hard or something?? lmao

I wanna see this version of Fate/Zero, where all the suffering is drowned out by cute Servants.

Even without ovaries he's already wet when DUDE rammed him. At that point Jetkek is DUDE's cocksleeve.

How I get my luck up bro?
What are your methods?

He doesn't need them to act like a school girl in love or turn into a psycho bitch.

Nothing changes.

Either Sabers or Casters for girls. Sabers for the sheer number, but Casters also has some great selection with Helena, Tamamo, swimsuit Nero, Medea Lily and Halloween Liz.

>projecting this hard
Why are you so butthurt by default?

By having no hopes of getting them

Didn't we just get gay babies in the summer event?

ihavenoideawhatiamdoing.png

If I knew, I'd play the lottery, win it then whale in this while being set for life.

It was only enough for one skill for my Illya she needs a whole bunch more for the rest of her skills.

my life is slowly winding towards the point where i'll just end it and need an outlet to distract myself before I go. You know, the usual things.

What would that scene really look like with their childish personalities? Would there even be an argument?

Catalysts.

What happens to you when you die?

Reallistically, we will get an Apocrypha Event and Semiramis, Achilles, Chiron, etc this year?

For Arjuna as my first SSR Archer and he's awful

Kill me..

Achilles is doubrful, but Semi, Avicebron and Chiron are definitely coming. SSR Semi, SR Chiron, R Avicebron.

You become a heroic spirit obviously. Except I've done nothing noteworthy and probably never will. Maybe someone here will in my stead

More Strange Fake novels when? I want it to be over with, so I can have Alcides in FGO.

redpill me on Wu Zetian

What's going on in Wu's NP?

Better keep leveling in preparation for EoR3, there are going to be full of Saber bosses.

Xth for Best Pirates
I hope you are having a good night /fgog/
Did you roll what you wanted?
Who are you hoarding for?
Are you ready for Semiramis at Halloween 2017?
Who /nograils/ here?

More news in 3 hours?

Maybe in the 2017 event.

No.
October = Halloween
November = EoR probably
December = Christmas
Is what would make sense, anyway. Apoc collab might happen early 2018 but there's nothing that says they HAVE to run it while the anime is airing. I guess it COULD happen in November but seeing how they handled FGO1 I think they'll try to end EoR before the end of the year.

>SSR Semi
lmao

>semiramis at halloween 2017
I stopped believing she will ever be released

Fuck off Pedophile and Dox bitch

>lmao
Yeah man, DW will surely make the less popular characters into SSR rather than the waifu one. Did you start playing this game 10 minutes ago?

>tfw it will be filled with Lancers instead so people rolled for the new Saber in gacha

Stop doing this to yourself Zero
Gif related

Is Astolfo any good?

Make an contract with the Counter Force. You get to kill people for all eternity. Great stress reliever. You can just let all the pent up rage explode on living beings. You can try all sorts of creative ways of going about it. There's no penalty for failure. Even if you die, you don't die, because you're dead. You can even fight Monsters, just like the anime heroes you always watched. Now you can be one of them. Saving the world, forever. It's literally the best decision you'll ever make in your entire life. Just become a Counter Guardian.

>less popular characters
So Semiramis?

When Semi comes out and she's a 5*, the semifags will be insufferable and in the face of every user that ever posted the FP meme

I never implied that Chiron or Avicebron would be SSRs. Just that the idea of making a 5* available in the FP gacha is silly. The SSR is obviously going to be Mordred Alter.

Considering Apoc will finish a little into December, it'll probably be one of the first events of the new year.

Every single faggot in this garbage fanbase is insufferable. The fucking joke is that every retard around believes that he is the exception.

Next year if Narita isn't killed

How is the droprate for CEs in the halloween event?

Defense up and healing+debuff removal make her easier to keep alive than other Berserkers so she can function at high level play, the Defense down+Buff removal on her NP is noted as being useful and she has good NP gain.

Fucking awful.

Nothing can beat the Wufags they just can't shut the fuck up about their shitty Assassin.

I need more Liz...

it's out

Fuck off Pedophile kill yourself

I want to marry King Hassan!

Shit, how will a newfag like me empty the shop now?

Buy quartz to refill your AP desu.

It's definitely coming soon, probably when they release the anime BD.
I wonder if people would be mad at Achilles being 3* though?

首を出せ

shame gudako is flat as shit

Get only what you need most, right now or in the near future. There will be more events for easy mats.

It has Denuvo doesn't it

Shut up Alaya

Apo SSR will be Fiore demi-servant

Pretty sure it doesn't.

>lolicons are the most obnoxious ones
Surprises no one in particular

I chose Kiritsugu and I forgot Archer is mandatory in Camelot so now I am dealing with NP3 David

I really like Melt's VA

Why do people like Gilgamesh? I mean, he's pretty much just a weaker version of Lancelot.

Fuck off

>clears prototype Nero final in three turns
Yeah no.

>Zero Event - While reruns of the show were on TV
>Prisma Event - While 3rei was running

Meanwhile KnK and CCC weren't bound to any cross promotion, basically, who knows.

get this trash off my general this instant