/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread RELEASE PARTY EDITION

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/22/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

I love Ayumu!

Gonta

Post when you clear the escape. I need the despair. I also want to know if they translated it pre-patch.

I preoloaded the game
It stuck at preparing to laucnh
What the fuck

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Fuck

IT'S OUT

Posting best girl!

Post when you clear the pre-load

Restart steam if it won't let you play. Happens all the fucking time with pre-loads.

I love Junko!

Same here Internet speed dont mean jack shit

Game-time for animator!

Drm at it's finest.
Thanks, chiaki-fags

Mega?

Steam a shit

>98%

>when you clear the pre-load
>when I've been playing it since last year and still haven't fucking beaten the escape
I WANT IT SO FUCKING BAD

>Saihara wearing Amami's stuff
Of course he would want to be cool

>preparing to launch purgatory
Ahh, so this is true despair.

WHERE'S THE DANG-AN TORRENT.

60 bucks is a lot for a VN, please no bully

Angie and her beloved Gonta praying that REEEEE SHIP MY GAME ALREADY NISA WITH THE TERRIBLE ARTBOOK AND 11-TRACK OST

>steam servers right now

STEAM LET ME PLAYYYYY

It's finally out...
Dont laugh at me for this...
Honestly, as a suicide attempter I can tell you that part of the reason I tried to was because I was a lot like Ouma in that I am the 'trickster' and I am -too sly for my own good'. I can rationalize everything with lies and I know of the universe's indifference to my existence. I have a lot of lies about how I could be dead or/and in a coma because everyone I know can be grouped into specific groups (people who will support me in my lies are trying to keep me trapped in my psychological state, the bullies and my dad are people who are trying to "normalise- me... Ect.) I am still depressed and I refuse to take depression drugs because I want to tell lies, and solve things through lies, not escape them. Ouma Kokichi confirms my trail of thought but d doesn't tell me to continue being depressed about it, it makes me laugh at it. Hes a very liberating character for me and others who think like me.

Saimatsu!
STEAM A SHIT

sorry, who are you

You should've succeeded at suicide you fucking cunt

Please be bait

>Not taking medication for what appears to be manic depression

Is this just Rick and Morty copypasta

>download stopped
Just fucking kill me already Gaben

Hi. You thought Junko was the True Ultimate Despair? Well, she ain't nothing compared to me!

It's decrypting the directory on your hard drive, it's gonna be a while unless you have an SSD. What's your disk usage speed at

The true nature of Oumafags everyone

>tfw you purchase V3 for SIXTY
>FUCKING
>DOLLARS

i feel like the biggest dumbass right now
I could just wait and pirate it but no "I promised"

I literally have less than 100 bucks in my bank account now thanks to this

FOUR BARS BOYS

Posting best boy for best girl!

STEAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be dirty yuro
>won't even be able to play game on release due to party that may or may not last 3 days
Fuck social life. Let me play bideogame

Didn't you post this a couple days before and now it's in the pasta pastebin?

>audio is still badly mixed on the PC version

Save me lads

Why do none of you NEET retards have any money?

There's a pasta pastebin?

I've got tons of money, I just don't feel like paying 60 for a game that I already know everything about.

STEAM PLEASE

>for some reason I got a 50% extra paycheck
Kek. I guess I stole your luck.

Yep, for V3 pastas in the fanworks Pastebin

Koko! Tfw ordered my copy on American ebay and the seller said "I'll send it when it arrives here."

Is there any way to not have everything sound washed out on PC?

That's what you get for spending that much on a fucking visual novel. God you danganfaggots are stupid

>mfw all payed at gamestop
>mfw going to wake up, shower, go to my gf's house, tell her to die in a fire and break up with her, then pick up my copy on vita
Tomorrow's going to be a great day

>NEET
I'm not a NEET. I work. Just have bills. 100 dollars a month on phone service,230~ a month on a car payment + 50 bucks a week on gas,about 60 on insurance and rest of what I have goes into food.

All of this is paid on a 450~ paycheck that I get biweekly

Hey at least you ain't playing the Vita one which even requires a voice patch kek

Doesn't the Vita version only get the English dub too?

>50 on gas a week
Do you drive 100 miles a day or something?

This. It makes zero sense and purely done out of autism

What if she comes back to kill you?

Then I'll end up like Amami I guess

Sounds reasonable for a v8

That aint gonna happen champ

AYAMATTE AYAMATTE AYAMATTE AYAMATTE!

I drive a Corvette my pops helped me buy to work

bingo

No
Besides how am I going to experience the further despair I'm about to get myself into

No it fucking doesn't. I put in at max 30$ in my tank a week and it does me well.

Alright I can finally enjoy V3. Goodnight /drg/

someone upload a fucking torrent

Why does the game sound like it's behind a soup strainer?

TORRENT FUCKING WHEN

Never. Feel true despair.

PC or Vita? Vita has the voices compressed to shit so they need to release a patch for the HQ voices like for the JP release. I'm not sure on PC but it might be the same thing. PS4 has HQ voices for both ENG and JP on disc.

>upload a torrent when the game needs to be cracked
uh

Make sure you don't accidentally hit the execute button in the option when adjusting the sound volume.
The voices sound fine, it's just the mixing is terrible. The voices are too quiet and the music sounds muffled.

>tfw have SSD
>it file checked within minutes
>ready to play
See you in the next life family.

>0 Disk usage
why

Restart steam

>game finally launches

>tfw poorfag

>I literally have less than 100 bucks in my bank account now thanks to this

That and being the kind of person that doesn't realize you can download garbage like this for free within 2 hours of release

where is torrent

>Failed to load demo save data
Nani?

wake me up when the torrent is here

>Chapter 4's daily life uploaded in dub
I need that trial.

Are there hidden monokuma esque things in the game?

Yes.

pls tell me this shit doesn't need a crack that am gonna have to wait for weeks anons.

should i play ultra despair girls before V3? didn't seem like my thing at all.

This isn't some easily crackable VN that got cracked and downloaded up in 27 minutes...

>The reason why you aren't interested in becoming fictional characters... It's... Because being the Ultimate Pianist is already pretty fiction-like to begin with!
>But I'm real!
>...I wanted you to say, "Wh-What did you say?!" right there. Like you promised.
>What promise?
>Aaah! You really are pure!

Food for thought....

Yes it is

weeks? likely going to be uploaded today, if not a few days at most

Well then tell me, if it is how come it hasn't been cracked yet?

Don't spread lies

How do I open the options menu in-game? I'm not used to playing games on PC and the controls still say the Vita controls. I already tried pressing all the buttons on the keyboard but nothing seemed to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your time.

Am I supposed to be doing something when the circle appears on the right during a conversation. It looks like I have dialogue options but it disappears fast

Start the game from your library, it should give you an option to launch the config tool.

you can't because nisa is fucking dumb and forgot to put in PC-specific options for the full release

Ouma confronting Saihara before they leave the VR looks more like Ouma sucking up to Saihara innocently and Saihara just leaving out of annoyance.