/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

Salmon Run Teamwork Edition

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The Rapid Blaster Pro has been released! It has Toxic Mist and Ink Storm!
- The Tenta Brella weapon has been revealed and is coming soon! Sub is Beakon, special is Bubble Blower.
-- nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/165521794157/big-bad-brella
- Splatoon 2 artbook announced!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, salmon run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>steel eel appears
>kills my crew
>not to fear, now's the perfect time to be a hero and rescue them all with a well aimed bomb
>spill my spaghetti instead
>mfw

Woomy!

No sleep today

dot won?

simon is shit

It's almost 5 in the morning. Time to jack it to squids and hit the sack

Claiming this post for the Brush Gang!

Can all the attention fagging discord cucks fuck off back to their shitty little circlejerk?

*exhales fervently*
W w 0 o O m Y !

Stop using alt accounts

hi dot

>well aimed bomb

ok, I am new, but are you talking about those triangle shaped bombs you can throw?

sys.Veeky Forums.org/vg/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=190500954&altc=1

Yea

Stay mad you're never getting back in

hi

A group of upstanding, scary individuals.

Koko succ me plz

This has to be a new low for you.

;-; it was a high to me cause ily

What are thoughts on the brella? I wasn't playing much when it first released but I've been using it for a few days and having a fun time. Does the defensive ability make up for the weak offence?

stop shitposting

It's pretty crap in general but has some niche for turfing and Tower Control rides

Can’t tell me what to do

Easily the most cancer general that exists at this point of time. It's even worse than the Dangan Ronpa one, and it only took you two months to achieve that, you absolute tards.

For real. It happened so fucking fast. I have nothing to entertain me while on the shitter or waiting between matches now.

>most cancer general
>when /feg/ exists

elaborate

nth for spaghetti nips

meh
we had lower points tho
but we are getting closer

I'm already getting insane deja vu from a couple other certain Nintendo-related Veeky Forums threads. Exact same chain of events and types of posts happening.
I guess thats just the kind of people who play Nintendo games nowadays huh? Interesting I guess.

Its pretty bad but isnt this circlejerk bullshit just standard Veeky Forums behavior?
still not as bad as tera general, undertale general, or /ksg/

very fun
very shit

Anyone found any good uses for bubble blower, its just so slow. In the reveal I remember it showed two players, one shooting them out and one exploding them and killing people instantly. But it definetly doesnt work that easily while actually playing. You have forever to react and run, let alone if you have someone who cant explode them fast like slosher or blaster faggot.
Saw someone kind of use them as a shield on tower control which was neat. Now that I'm using Object Shredder more I have more of an interest in it, and I was already using the Heavy Splatling.

/utg/ was bad ?

I dont know if other nintendo generals are like this but I agree with its just plain circlejerk
we just need to wait until a new game comes out and then /ink/ is just going to have anons that still play the game and the occasional faggot trying to bring back the days when he was someone "famous" in the general
until the days that a single thread lasts for weeks, half of the posts are "ded gaem"and speculations about splatoon 3

wtf why did 3 people vote for me? And why did so many vote on this shitty poll?

Not even 50 posts in
gg /ink/ no re

you should draw more gotes my dude

Thanks for the games and woomies tonight /ink/. Have a good night

go to bed everyone

is my posting style that obvious?i would but im completely drained on ideas for asriel drawings

If you don't like it here than don't post and view, easy as that.
samefag or ironic shitposter. Either way thread was just made so of course it's not gonna have many posts

You're not my mom!

I can literally tell every time you post, CB. It's obvious as hell. And as long as you don't stop completely drawing them for squids then that's okay I guess. Keep the good work.

Am I the only one that kind of finds the circle jerking funny? I like you guys and this general. It's like my everyday routine to check it now.

Also post yebbies and woomies.

ok

stop posting your same woomy drawing 20 times dot. please.

I mildly enjoy the art spam and the roleplay, but I think it's fun to play with you guys too.

its a fun distraction while at work or something. I would rather have a healthy community rather than something just mildly amusing

>splatoon reference in DRV3
ebin

Anyway, good night, /ink/!

but the user said post yebbies and woomies, why cant i post mine, im trying to contribute here

That means you're part of the circlejerk.

quitting this game forever....anyone want my amiibos, i have the girl and boy from 1

how though?also no worries,asriel will always have a place in my heart

I've seen too many things die to circlejerks to fully enjoy this one, but I do get laughs out of it

post some new fanart or something. you post the same image, of "yourself," every thread. it gets old and is just spam. please stop...

>tfw just like playing SR and hide and seek/meme games with /ink/
why is life so cruel

Maybe. I don't post much but at least I am having fun so so eh.

Grammar and filenames mostly desu. I've browsed this shithole of a site for way too long so it's not that hard to figure out posters, especially in Veeky Forums generals

Three squids for the price of one

orale

Veeky Forums is filled with sociopaths who do not like seeing other people enjoy themselves, especially if it involves people getting to know each other in MUH SECRET Veeky Forums CLUB. it's harmless and
the shitposting about circlejerking kills generals like ssbg and mk8g more than the circlejerking itself. although i think that was the shitposters point

People like this is exactly why it's so shitty around here. And it continues to worsen.

Oh fuck off too than you asshole

damnit im not sure how to change up my grammar.i get you

i drew this for u dot

Only if you stop publicly defecating.

this is why i love you kier scrub

I said it already but I'll say it again. If you don't like this general then you have no reason to stay and bitch. There are other places to go to play with people for this game and discuss it.

Nice to admit that you're shitting the place up?

gay

ching chong LOL

In case you haven't realized, you're doing the same thing right now

But as long as I'm having fun, it's alright.

conflict can be how progress and conversations are had. no need to try and shoo off everyone who doesnt behave exactly the same.

What is he looking at, /ink/?

graffiti on the wall.

Only way that works is if you actually bring up a solution to the issue, like maybe having the /ink/ling stuff during downtime hours, or focusing more on people hosting private lobbies when SR isn't up.

I'm not trying to shoo off people different, I'm trying to shoo off people who just come in and bitch about this general existing or just bitch about it being a circlejerk. If you wanna try changing the place be my guest but bitching ain't the way to go.

I'm looking at other generals and they arent much better than here. Look at Lab Zero General, theyre just posting fanart.
At least these threads are nice.

You do realize you're shooing anyone who's trying to stop the incessant circlejerking?

The only people I've shooed ever was the guy who doesn't even come here and you cause I was tilted and angry. I apologize to you, not the other guy. But my point still stands, bitching gets you nowhere, nobody will listen and is just as bad as the circlejerk. There are ways to try to bring about change without bitching.

black skinned woomy

I like chocolate squids

How do you suggest fixing an issue without first addressing it?

>the same image for the past three threads
up your game my man, you need some fresh brown sugar stat

I hope you like the Nozzlenoses and Gals.

>you_re_fine_don_t _come_to_turf_war_tomorrow.jpg

How about you start by posting the kind of content you want to see in the thread instead of having this non-game discussion with me

SSP tosses a suction at them to detonate the succ and get the bubble right on the edge of popping.

>beaver fang
How would you even come to the conclusion that the Sisters' teeth look like that?

not going to work tomorrow. hope i get fired

kuro go to bed

chingu chongu no engrish onry ritto boy wee wee

orale guey porque eres asi conmigo?

hes looking at you user,he thinks youre a cute boy

welcomemeanie

ching chong ching chong