>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Horde guild:

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

media.discordapp.net/attachments/246995988861026305/362213897547284500/Capture.PNG
media.discordapp.net/attachments/246995988861026305/362218660644782080/unknown.png
media.discordapp.net/attachments/246995988861026305/362219437975404545/unknown.png
strawpoll.me/14015291/
youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What rogue is better? Human or rogue? Asking for a friend.
T. Jaime/Eyebrow

HOLY FUCK YESIMRET IS A GOD
HE HAS RANK 14 AND NOW RAG HAMMER TOO

EVERYONE IN MOH LOVES THIS GUY (EXCEPT FOR DADS THE RETARD)

THE LADIES FAWN OVER HIM EVERY SECOND
MOH BETA MALES CAN'T COMPETE

WHAT A FUCKING GOD
HE'S NOT AUTISTIC

off to an adventure

warrior

I see you are also a man of culture.

>gnome warrior

But isn't sulfuras fucking shit and a waste of money?

NOOOOOOO
FUCK OFF

Is this even worth playing anymore? I stopped a few months into launch when the gold selling/admin drama started. Has anything changed?

shenna is back after quitting.

Didn't he defend a gold selling GM that was like confirmed to have done shady stuff?

God tier:
Tauren male hunter/shaman
Orc male/female warrior/shaman
Human male warlock/warrior
Troll male warrior/rogue/shaman
Night Elf male druid
Dwarf male anything

Good tier:
Tauren male warrior/druid
Gnome male mage/warlock
Undead mage/warlock/priest
Human male mage/priest/paladin/rogue
Troll male mage/priest
Orc male/female warlock

Mid tier:
Orc male/female rogue
Undead male/female warrior/rogue
Troll male hunter
Night Elf male rogue/warrior/hunter

Absolute shit tier:
Human fem anything
Night Elf fem anything
Gnome fem anything
Troll fem anything
Dwarf fem anything
Tauren fem anything

Gnome male warrior/rogue
Orc male/female hunter
Night Elf male priest

>Absolute shit tier:
>Human fem anything
DAS RITE

Not really
its hard to get pre-bis
people only run dungeons for money
it sucks because ZG is better than MC ONY BWL but you have to go through 9 months of shit to get to it and trying to gear up this late is just cancer.

Stop posting TBC shit like we are anathema guilds. The less we anticipate TBC, the better.

but femhuman is cute!

why do female undead and orc get a pass?

undead fems are top-tier qt
orc females look good in gear

do you have any proof?

>being this obsessed with males
come out of the closet user...

I haven't been in this scene for like 8 months buddy, I'm just asking if it's worth coming back.

No, wait for CF

>be fury for the week
>fun as Fuck having time of my life
>tanking sucks cock can't hold aggro at all
>all the other tanks that aren't prot also suck

I have no qualms about reserved runs anymore. Being a tank is suffering. Look forward to respeccing Saturday.

why don't you degenerates just play F2P Korean MMOs for your dressup fetish?

we're never making it to TBC and amthema guilds

why do people keep saying wait for CF?

>sucks cock can't hold aggro at all

maybe you're just fucking bad?

t. closeted faggot who thinks playing a female means you want to be one

P R O J E C T I N G

>female means you want to be one

who doesn't?

how do i get an undead gf as alliance

its the fact dps never watch their threat
all it takes is 1 taunt resists for everything to go wrong and when they've pulled agrroo they don't even stop they just keep adding threat to it. so now the tanks got to gain 10% over them .
IT'S A NIGHTMARE

not him but are you good?
redpill me on tanking

why do you care some Rogue shitters pull threat? unless you invite Druid healers then just uninstall retard.

bind sunder armor to scroll wheel.

what is
>shield block
>revenge
>shield bash
>shouts
user.......

because i have to regain the aggro is they pull threat and its hard to get 10% over them if my taunt gets resisted and they're going balls deep into the thing killing them.
new to tanking whats wrong with druids healers?

>why can't I hold threat?? warrior fucking SUCKS
>what is shield block

kys libcuck tranny retard.

>why can't I hold threat?? warrior fucking SUCKS
who are you quoting

>Brappymeal
Oh fuck my sides.

>rogue has to pay 2 gold repair bill every time he tries to race damage meters in a 5man

yes, and?

I don't understand user are you suggesting I let him die on purpose?
If I do that won't he just sperg at me and tell people im a shit tank?

but that's the best part of tanking?

its sick to think that someone has jerked off to a male gnomes ass

druid or shaman

can i get a link to the moh discord

PvE or PvP?

why is a rogue dying to 1 elite mob exactly?

if taunt resists then they should just kidney it
or evasion
or vanish
or gouge
or blind
or the healer heals them
or you concussive blow it
or you mocking blow

geez tanking is so tough huh

PvE

considering the majority of those actions are things i have no control over yeah it seems pretty hard with bad people.
think I'l just listen to the other guy and let them die.

druid, shamans are maybe the only healing class that there isn't urgent need of

yeah if people are dumb then you can't expect to 100% carry them

>wonder if i can quest in stranglethorn today
>start killing stuff
>instantly camped a rogue 60
>leave the zone
Everyone agree that if i already have my mount money i can skip stv completely and compensate with a bit of grinding right?

Yes, I was talking to you. I have a theory about MoH rogues and I need an honest reply. Are you gay?

I don't know what moh is honestly i just didnt wanna play on triggered

don't you mean with?
and why not?

i know this font is lame but i really like it for crits

based

I dig it

Name of addon?

Just go to Arathi and grind on the ogres and trolls there if you're the appropriate level.

is there anyway to skip stv entirely?

Sorry lads but the recent events in MHGA MC pug rubbed me the wrong way. It was fun while it lasted. But you guys need some serious work on some of your leadership. Its fun to meme around every once and awhile, but to piss off a guild on the server who was gracious enough to take us in off the streets. I just can't stand for, good luck in the future!

shoutouts to crabber, smolpupper, boneman thanks for the help :)

Sorry lads but the recent events in MOH MC raid 2 rubbed me the wrong way. It was fun while it lasted. But you guys need some serious work on some of your leadership. Its fun to meme around every once and awhile, but to piss off a feral druid on the server who was gracious enough to dps for us when we were out on the streets. I just can't stand for, good luck in the future!

shoutouts to Manlett, Javel, Lumikaru thanks for the help :)

Sorry lads but the recent events in MHGA MC pug rubbed me the wrong way. It was fun while it lasted. But you guys need some serious work on some of your leadership. Its fun to meme around every once and awhile, but to piss off a guild on the server who was gracious enough to take us in off the streets. I just can't stand for, good luck in the future!

shoutouts to prep, squido and myself thanks for the help :)

t.Sniffhow

People texture hacking in org on level 1 orcs.

media.discordapp.net/attachments/246995988861026305/362213897547284500/Capture.PNG

media.discordapp.net/attachments/246995988861026305/362218660644782080/unknown.png

media.discordapp.net/attachments/246995988861026305/362219437975404545/unknown.png

NO falseflagging plz

Thanks lads but the recent events in MHGA MC pug rubbed me the right way. It was fun while it lasted. those guys need some serious work on some of their leadership. Its fun to meme around every once and awhile,to piss off a guild on the server who belongs on the streets. I just can stand for it!

shoutouts to Inidi, squido and myself thanks for the lulz :)

someone said that was a gm

i noticed it too and asked in trade

Sorry lads but the recent events in Pupper Pals MC pug rubbed me the wrong way. It was fun while it lasted. But you guys need some serious work on some of your leadership. Its fun to meme around every once and awhile, but to piss off a guild on the server who was gracious enough to take us in off the streets. I just can't stand for, good luck in the future!

shoutouts to Lndi, Indi and myself thanks for the help :)

Because i asked why some of the people who spent 3+ months posting scat and shitposting about the guild were here.

Sorry cooks but the recent dishes made in MHGA MC (Master Chef) pug fried me the wrong way. It was fun while it cooked. But you guys need some serious salt on some of your meals. Its fun to burn food every once and awhile, but to piss off a food critic who was gracious enough to take us in off the streets. I just can't stand for, good luck on the fries!

shoutouts to Gordon Ramsay, Guy Fieri, Jamie Oliver thanks for the help :)

two reasons
1. Being a degenerate shit head doesn't disqualify you from being in MoH, it's actually encouraged just look at babymetal, puddi, dads, artie, luthien, lumikaru, javel, ect ect.
2. Manlett is two things a really nice guy, and a complete cuck you could probably call manlett a a disabled retard in the thread post and he wouldn't have the balls to kick you or do anything about it. this makes him two things a chill guy and a weak leader. but it doesn't really matter because he doesn't bother trying to lead anyone anyway he's GM only in name MoH is really more an amalgamation of personalities mostly dysfunctional that occasionally raid.

gnome warriors are true patricians

that's a great name

>javel
Yes, fuck that degenerate fag. he was supposed to be mine

Love this one

it's not easy having to tank 150+ dmg hits because your tank quits

why did he quit?

i dont know what happened before i joined but he died and called the healer shit and then left

i joined in after they did a few bosses and they were advertising for a dps in the barrens, we only did 2 bosses

i cant see any images right now so idk what you posted sorry :s

>Veeky Forums guild is structured on herd mentality

why don't you play in a normie guild user?

strawpoll.me/14015291/

but I'm already in MoH?

Why?

high functioning autism is pretty common and tons of people have it without ever getting diagnosed.

babymetal is a normalfag chad meth head who can't make friends in real life so he hangs out with children and paedophiles online.

Babymetal is a pedo himself though

i knew someone was gonna call me out on that

define normie

maybe he just wants to fit in?

>Both Samhyde and Codycigar names are taken
Lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c

yeah everyone else is a pedo and he is just merely pretending

Last on since gummies wild ride, remember CF being a thing, only to find out ely absorbed them completely. I still think nost is to blame for this normie influx which lead to hyperinflation of servers that ended in market crash. Guess perpetual waiting is the game now.

babymetal is really good at killing off any conversation

>people talking to each other, having fun
>he shows up and says some dumb shit to get attention
>everyone stops typing for 30 minutes

>why does everyone hate me???:(

>NEED STRONG LEADER
this is a shitposting group of some chill dudes and some antisocial autists trying to playing a videogame
it's not a country

honestly you guys should just try being nicer to him, but for some reason even social rejects like to feel above people so you guys act like your better than him when you really aren't its pretty tragic you guys just copy the people you hate in your own communities.

please stop bullying her

>honestly you guys should just try being nicer to him

we tried