DUDE $WEED LMAO

DUDE $WEED LMAO

Lol I sold this meme stock months ago

>looks up the P/E ratio
ahahahahaha

legislation for legalization within 19 days though

1 billion usd market cap is pretty big for a meme

It's a pure speculation play. The stock is overpriced as shit.

Also, the White House is talking about cracking down on federal marijuana violations.

it's not a speculation play, government of canada is going to create a monopoly of producers like everything else in this country

>Also, the White House is talking about cracking down on federal marijuana violations.

so? alcohol is illegal in saudi arabia but it doesn't affect budweiser much

>not a speculation play
>proceeds to speculate
>thinks the U.S. market doesn't affect Canadian stocks
wew lad

you're not canadian so you don't get it, in canada:
there's 5 banks
there's 3 phone companies
milk is $4 usd a gallon because you need a milk production license

the government isn't going to allow for competition, they're going to issue a limited number of licenses for production and there's going to be a monopoly of producers

combined market cap of producers right now is 3 billion, projected sales are going to be 6 billion, after taxes and cost of production there should be enough profit to easily support a 3 billion market cap, most models of a e/p of 10 show around 10 billion

>thinks the U.S. market doesn't affect Canadian stocks
none of these companies are banking on selling to america
banks are the only canadian companies americans directly use

Say it with me now: s-p-e-c-u-l-a-t-i-o-n

Shill harder.

What is the point of buying anything but the bluest of chips then?

looks like death

damn this nigga knows how brutal and tight assed the canadian market is at the very least

good for you nigga

what software is this?

The values being computed based on "expected future cash flows" are likely using assumptions that are way, way too low.

This is going to be an oligopolistic market with high (kek) barriers to entry and consistent demand. It's basically the repeal of prohibition all over again.

Now, these names will likely get driven to speculative highs again as we approach the week of April 10th when the bill will be announced, and most people should take profits at that point, but even from a long-run buy and hold strategy, these guys are going to be winners. I know for a fact at least one gigantic US institutional asset manager has met with the Canopy management team in person, although I don't know what took place at the meeting nor do I know if they took a stake. This was sometime in late 2016

All fucking investing is speculating you ignorant little shit. Changing the timeframe over which you speculate doesn't allow you to call it "investing" instead, you're still gambling on something happening in the future which has yet to happen today.

Funny thing is, the more undervalued an asset is, the more people will cry "speculation" when you take a stake.

Were you "speculating" buying US financials at historic lows in 2008? I'm sure people felt that way, but they couldn't see the big picture.

>The values being computed based on "expected future cash flows" are likely using assumptions that are way, way too low.

what do you think the sales are going to be?

Second'd. I have to compute with an self created set of excel spreads for these values. I need this

Simply wall Street, on browser and both ios /android app

double take before I thought to include "simply" into my search. Ty user.