mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

HOW DO GET VILLAIN TAG
HOW BECOME VILLAN

>Cast SpiritVision
>Apprarently Magisters could "sense" it
>Murder them and 3 other civilians
I should be more careful

>reposting
So what happens to the story if you drop the deathfog on alexander and hammertits in the beginning? I know she doesnt die but what about alexander?

Is it basically just free exp?

Whats weird is that it doesnt use source. So I dont know why they care. They dont care about any other spell.

This. enlighten me.

Posting in the real thread.

Get the mod that makes it permenant, it's so fucking handy.

You get it for doing bad things such as killing "good" guys.

Bansuri: Red Prince and Sebille.
Cello: Beast and Fane.
Oud: Ifan.
Tambura: Lohse.

We're still in agreement, yes?

>using anything other than cello

Wouldnt know. I play with the game muted and listening to darude sandstorm 24h loop.

Didnt even know it makes a difference on individuals, thought its just for the main.

You have been banned from Divinity: Original Sin 2 Discussions by a forum moderator for your post in "Divinity: Original Sin 2 General Discussions":

I feel like you get the hero tag at a scripted point (the gate keeper's house), isn't it the same for the villain tag?

After I eat the heart Mordus gives me, I can just kill him can't I?

what did u post

You can get it at several places in the game, so yes, its scripted.

Yeah

>not enjoying varied music
>especially when tambura is the best instrument

You can get Hero even back in Fort Joy.

>Cast Thunderstorm
>Forget I just casted rain on my team
>Everyone is stunned for 3 turns
Fuck.

Its funnier to persuade him to tell you his masterĀ“s name.

Tambura and oud are passable, but cello is the indisputable masterrace

That's what they get for not wearing immunity to stun gear.

Cello is the fedora of instrument choices.

>be sleepy
>fuck up and turn the whole field into a cursed bloodbath with electrified poison mist on top
well fuck...

>Want my MC to be a damage mage and not some cucked support class that rarely does damage
>Realize that this is practically suicide on Tactician
>lose the urge to play at all

>Realize that this is practically suicide on Tactician
git good you nigger

Guys I'm not joking I've spent 12 hours deciding what to make my MC. I have actual OCD and I think this is why. Help me.

I've decided on a Fane caster. Please decide for me.

Gimme your cute lizard girls!

The Codex hates the initiative and armor systems. Are they right or wrong?

No getting gud around the fact that one party member will be doing magical damage and the rest physical, making the game twice as hard as it needs to be

No getting gud around the fact that even if I did go full magical, the game fucks you because physical is far better

>Fane
make a custom character you goof

shitter here, I don't see the point in the Battle-Mage route. I guess it's a jack of all trades and you just want to learn as many spells as possible? Do you have to level almost all attributes equally? How is that archetype going to be better than just having the aspects spread out between 2 different characters?

What are you deciding about? Just look at his intro. He is made for being a spooky necro skeletonperson that casts death and decay.

>lone wolf
>I can have a companion

On initative, yes. Its extremely fucked. Especially the fact that if you kill an enemy another one gets put into their turn slot, because that makes no godamn sense at all.

The armor system I don't like at all. If you're on higher difficulties it forces you to focus on one damage type, and the fact that its 100% hit or 100% immune is bullshit

Honestly I'd love this game if it were possible to mod those but at the moment its only okay

so you are just bad at the game
thanks for sharing

>RPG Codex hates new things
Wew lad.

Initiative alternating groups is shit tho.

If by battle mage you mean a melee + magic character; they are shit and entirely pointless. You cant achieve anything with them.

You dont deal damage, since you cant put enough stats into physical, and they cant buff/dps with magic since you dont have points there either.

Its annoying as shit because all they had to do is have it so there is a level 1 weapon buff for every element that converts physical damage into an element. There, now melee can be both physical and elemental and you can play a melee mage.

Battle-Mage is shit, but you can make it work by just making them a tanky CC monster, and having your other party members deal damage.

Just get every CC spell, physical and magic, chicken claw, stomp, charge, freezes and stuns, etc, and keep the enemies CC'd the whole fight.

>cast superconductor
>hit every enemy in the fight
>outright kill a few enemies from full health
>stun every remaining enemy
>stun your whole team
>delete your scoundrel
>stun yourself
This spell alone makes offensive magic worth it.

what did they mean by this?

>Are they right or wrong?
they are wrong

>Refuse to blow out the candles
>Go fight Uber Adramalihk
>Fight my fucking hardest
>Finally bring him down
>Talk to Lohse
>SHE ACTUALLY GETS HER OWN FUCKING NUMBER HOLY SHIT LIKE SHE SINGS AND IT IS SO FUCKING NICE FUCK

If you consider the initative system in this game to be good you're a glue eating retard. its indefensible.

So, meta-morph?

Battlemages are perfectly legit.
Pump INT and maybe WIT lategame if you don't get enough crit on gear.
Use a staff, get 2-3 points of warfare then pump pyro and two handed.
The pawn, savage, demon, elemental affinity, hothead are the good talents. Best race is a lizard for extra fire res.

Buff with sparkstrike, phoenix dive into enemies then whirlwind/blitzstrike followed by supernova.

Physical and magical armor needs to be merged into the same stat. Same result, except it doesn't fuck split damage type parties.

Not an argument, thanks for playing

>i need the game to be made super easy by my whole team getting to nuke first turn
stop being such a baby
the game is already easy enough

Is there a mod to fix the zipper-initiative yet?

too many elves

It needs to be expunged altogether. What is wrong with classic resistances?

That's a fairly good solution, I wish Larian would've done that instead

I'll take that as a "I'll have mine with extra solvent, please!"

you are bad at the game
there is no going around it
so how about you stop crying on this ching chong tapestry forum and git good?

Split damage is even more damage annoying than debuff immunity. Why did they felt like they need to implement this when all it does is ruin party synergy.

Never a bad thing.

>It needs to be expunged altogether. What is wrong with classic resistances?
You can stunlock or get stunlocked forever.Without armor the game would be a huge CC fest of whomever casts firsts.It literally would make the penalty for glass cannon non existent.

Why are there so many brainlets in DOS2 threads?
This is not a game for retards.

Dont be a cuck and make a custom character

Self inserting and wanting to put your dick in Malady is half of the fun

Almost like you didn't read his post at all.

This sure explain why DOS1 combat was so fun and DOS2 is so shit in comparison.

It was an obvious attempt to fix the problems the previous game had mainly "What the fuck?! The enemy fucking stunlocks me since they all get a turn consecutively. Bullshit!"
>Made CCs impossible unless you peel off their armour
>Turns are now alternated
>Less AP so that you can technically use two good skills at base
It worked honestly. No more stunlocks. But now, a new problem arose. They should have done it like Darkest Dungeon where resistances go up for a few turns after it expires.

>put your dick in Malady
Can you?

Yeah, but again the solution is to just merge PA and MA into Armor. It blocks CC and doesn't fuck a phys/phys/mag/mag party with a literal 50% CC output reduction.

>>Realize that this is practically suicide on Tactician

Its not though? Just get stench talent and high initiative and youre good.

Initiative or an equivalent stat/mechanic exists pretty much in every western RPG with turn based combat. Hating it is like hating wheels on a bike.

So you cant read then? Did you miss the part where I talk about resistances? I know, the post was long, but read it word by word and you will get it.

I never had such problem in first game.

>Its not though? Just get stench talent and high initiative and youre good.

and by "good" I assume you mean "have a separate armor bar you have to peel off that the rest of the party won't damage"

Are you pretending to be retarded?
There are other ways to prevent that from happening other than the retarded OS2 armor system, which by the way doesn't prevent stunlocking just pushes it further into a fight.

Just give characters temporary immunity after hard CC ends, there you go CC is still valuable but you can't stunlock anyone.

Wow, way to understand the question dumbass.

You probably had foresight to increase their AGI enough that this wasn't a problem. Personally abused it, Rain + Air Wand was just flat out broken that you can stunlock a bunch of enemies at only 3/6 (base) AP

I've wondered about a kind of system where rather than having to deplete armor to damage health, you damage health regardless, and the damage is reduced based on the armor percentage. This way the more physical armor you have, the less damage you take from physical attacks, and same for magic. Status effect resistances would also be based off armor percentages.

>brainlets don't know how resistances work in this game

no homo or anything but why are there no class/build guides anywhere

>always thinking the reason why my party and enemies are evenly shuffled was me not leveling wits
>saved gareth and did some other stuff after the escape of castle
>mite as well level wits of my characters a few points
>still get shuffled no matter what
>it's impossible for my characters to take turns right next to eachothers to set up a combo
>fuck it let's be a wikifag and see what's wrong with my party
>read this

>In D:OS2, Initiative is used to determine who gets to move first in battle. Note that D:OS2 is using a "round robin" system where no matter your Initiative, turns will always be taken in an alternating fashion between allies and enemies. Even if your 4-man party of allies has an initiative of 44, 43, 42 and 41 respectively, meeting a 4-man group of enemies with an initiative of 4, 3, 2, 1 respectively, the order of taken actions will be distributed evenly.

>Using the above example of allies (A) and enemies (E), the order of taken actions would be: A44, E4, A43, E3, A42, E2, A41, E1.

>What this means is that with initiative, you are only really deciding the order of movement and actions taken within a given sub-group, with little-to-no effect on how combat will play out. For all intents and purposes, initiative is largely useless, and should never be prioritized.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN FIRST YOU MAKE AP SYSTEM NO FUN ALLOWED THEN CHANGE ARMOR INTO SOMETHING THAT SUCKS THE CC OUT OF THE GAME AND LAST YOU DON'T EVEN LET ME TAKE MY FUCKING TURNS TO SET UP COMBOS
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY PEOPLE MIGHT LIKE THE FIRST GAMES COMBAT? DID YOU REALLY HAD TO UNDO EVERYTHING THAT MADE THE GAME STAND OUT?
MAYBE I IGNORED BOOPS UR CHEESE DIALOGUE FOR DOZENS OF HOURS BECAUSE I HAD FUN KILLING STUFF IN MILDLY CREATIVE WAYS?

Why not have both armor and the old Willpower?

And one Red Prince to fuck them all.

The game is fairly new and everyone is still playing it. Besides all faggots are running around with Lone Wolf Summoner/Rogue builds.

Can retards like you stop calling other people brainlets when you fail the grasp that the only one talking about Divinity resitatances is you.

I meant resistances as in my build has 60% chance to resist a stun etc. If you didnt sperg out like a complete asshole and just asked, I could have clarified.

>the avatarfagging waifufags have arrived
we had a good general while it lasted

I'm dropping this game until it gets modded, honestly. It feels like absolute casual trash right now

>start the game with the idea of fugging Lohse
>hate Sebille's teleport-behind-u edginess from the start
>fast forward to act 3
>Sebille turns into a lovey dovey waifu that asks for hugs and calls you "honey" and "darling"
>Lohse opens up act 3 with a reddit-tier joke about pregnant Liches
I'm sorry lohse, nothing personnel.

You are beyond retarded.
Another retard.Go an play the game.There are enemies with 5/1 ratio of physical to magic armor and if you can't blast that you are just bad at this game.

>Missing out on the best companion ending
Suit yourself.

There is nothing fun about CCing every encounter to death.

You've got that right, user, you've got that right.

Broken clock strikes again

>he wants and RNG system instead of a flat math system
remove yourself from here brainlet

But he didn't even post a good custom waifu. Everybody knows we only fawn over lizard qts here.

But he didn't even post a good custom waifu. Everybody knows we only fawn over lizard qts here.

Yeah the current system is just stellar. Remove the armor and then just knockdown every turn, repeat until dead.

>There are enemies with 5/1 ratio of physical to magic armor
That's great! What about the other 95% of enemies that don't?
Imbecile.

>retards on a retard's site "hate" a mechanic that is the cornerstone of western RPGs with turn based combat
>"HURRR ARE THEY RIGHT OR WRONG?!?"
>point out that they are wrong and why
>"DURR YOU DIND UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION!!1"
Neck yourself.

Ifan is the best summoner, right?

>point out that they are wrong and why
Not him, but no you didn't. Not all initative systems are the same either, so speaking about them like they are is some moronic shit.

Especially when there are good systems and bad systems, with DOS2's round robin system being absolutely terrible

RPGC hates the initiative system because it literally doesn't work. You can have a party of max initiative rogues and it would still go You > Enemy > You > Enemy etc.

Do you think they hate initiative as a concept?
Or do you think they hate the implementation of initiative in D:OS2?

D:OS1
>Rogue has unique utility
>Warrior has unique utility
>Mages have unique utility
D:OS2
>everyone have summon or two
>anyone can teleport
>anyone can be invisible
>everyone can ignore surfaces
>everyone can knockdown
I don't mind hybrid classes but when you can have all the utility by spending 1-2 points in other class when you already have 10 in both main classes from gear it's clearly a bullshit.