/vn/ - Chibi Edition

Visual Novel General #1646

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English visual novels and English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels and otome games belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13993826/r
strawpoll.me/14001821/r
Veeky
vndb.org/v15167
4.bp.blogspot.com/-aWryj-D617c/V3BBARcTZMI/AAAAAAAAC6g/P9-8owz4rA8glwTHZ4uoSFB6v6aESY0UwCLcB/s1600/capture_016_26062016_231051.png
e-hentai.org/s/531a542ddd/927304-135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yuki

Yuri

Stop fucking with the OP you spastics. If you want to talk about EOVNs, DO SO IN YOUR OWN FUCKING GENERAL.

Chocola

This is my general though.

It's funny that some people can't comprehend that others don't care about whether the title is Japanese for not, they just care about whether it's good or not. And there hasn't been a good EVN so far.

Not the OP btw.

Thats great and all. I never said it was bad, or that all EOVN's are bad.

They dont belong here.

>This general is for the discussion of English visual novels and English-translated Japanese visual novels.

stop posting my waifu, faggot.

Yuki

Chocola is mine ok

They do though, i don't see how my opinion is less valuable than yours.

strawpoll.me/13993826/r
strawpoll.me/14001821/r

>inb4 everything has been rigged
>inb4 everyone who likes DDLC is the same person

Fuck off.

ecksdee

>strawpoll
epic

False flag

>using strawpoll to support your position

They dont, they never have and they never will. There is a reason why /evn/ existed. This is not an opinion, this is a fact.

Natsuki is the cutest!

Dumb EVN poster. Wrong general.

Natsuki's frontlock goes in the wrong direction in those stickers that jump during the poem writing parts. I hate it.

>Moege don't belong here. They dont, they never have and they never will. There is a reason why /moe/ existed. This is not an opinion, this is a fact.

Yeah it would be great if you three get out of my thread.

Thats now what he said.

Moe existed for 3 threads when spergs similar to you decided to split off since the shitposting in the actual general was so bad, kinda like it is now.

Fuck off retard.

Of course moege isn't welcome here too.
Now fuck off.

Who fucking gives a shit? You guys are acting more autistic than /PMMM/ was over thread numbers.

DDLC moege when?

I give a shit because EVN retards messed with the OP and are generally cancerous. There is no reason for them to stay here. They could just make their own general.

They don't realize that sperging out just makes it all the more amusing for the other party and makes them post it more out of spite. I should know, im a Majifag.

Fuck off

It would be fine if they talked about the game in an orderly fashion, but instead its "OH HAY GUYZ, LOOK, IM BREAKING THE RULES XDDd".

>There is no reason for them to stay here. They could just make their own general.
Well, they can't. Its literally just 3 or maybe 4 guys who are hellbent on ruining the general. They always make the same fucking posts witth the same fucking posting style and the same images.

Autistic retards like you are the true cancer of /vn/, just let them talk about DDLC here

>i-it's a conspiracy
>w-we're being raided
>s-strawpoll was rigged
Where does the conspiracy end?

WHY.

Why should they get a pass when their own general exists?

>>WHY.
Because no one will ever listen to you and all you can do is make it worse?

>He said while going apeshit about people discussing something he doesn't like

>Someone who wants the guys who shitposted for 2 days and changed the OP gone is the true cancer.
That doesn't make any sense. They should go back to their own general.

Reposting since the last thread died quickly and in case more anons can help me out.

Any romance VNs with a Chuuni?
I've tried reading a few but I keep getting disappointed when the girl looks like a chuuni but actually isn't.

How much Japanese do I need to know before I can start reading untranslated plotge

Remember this moment when this general goes beyond all the shit that it is now.

Exactly what we need. More attention seeking faggots who post to get (You)s and not for the sake of discussion. I'm trying to get people to report this cancer and rid it before it actually becomes a thing. I don't fucking understand why posting unTL'd shit here is not ok, or why KS cant be posted here. Suddently a decen't EOVN comes out, and its fine?

Fuck off.

>I don't fucking understand why posting unTL'd shit here is not ok
Because it's literally against Veeky Forums rules, not /vn/ rules. Read up.

Yes, I don't like garbage off-topic shit like EVN's.

Now this is autism

And posting EOVN is against the rules of this general, regardless if you or another shitter changes them to supposedly make them allowed.

Do you see how this works yet?

Loli.

Then continue shitposting and pretending you're somehow better, you will surely show them.

>them
Just kill yourself already

Underrated post.

>Veeky Forums.org/rules#vg

Veeky Forums - Video Game Generals
2. Western visual novels should be posted here, and Japanese visual novels on /jp/. Translated visual novels are allowed on either board.

legitimate complaints about actual shitposting is not shitposting.

Your butthurt is enjoyable, keep it up buddy.

>STILL no news about clover day's
fucking sellouts

>the state of /vn/
I swear you people take this shit way too seriously. You need another hobby because visual novels clearly aren't enough.

IN their own general. Respect the rules of the general you are in, but fuck off regardless.

Im laughing about it, but im still posting about the issue. This is the newest and the hottest form of shitposting.

We can go trough threads fast this way, drowning out actual discussion till you fucks realize that their arrival caused all of this.

>>We can go trough threads fast this way, drowning out actual discussion till you fucks realize that their arrival caused all of this.
Honestly? Raging autists are way worse than DDLC, otome and even fucking BL.

You should be thankful for that EVN because you actively look for something to be pissed off about anyway. At least you have a cause for now.

>Honestly? Raging autists are way worse than DDLC, otome and even fucking BL.
How often have you posted this over the past 3 days?

Once before.

How many times have you sperged out?

Not as often as you, EVN-kun.

SUMAGA SOON!

you guys always take a joke too far

This is fucking hilarious. Really loving the cast of characters in Kazoku Keikaku so far.

All of that clearly doesn't't belong, I don't see why this is so hard to understand. You act like we're the problem by responding to this shit posting. Are you simply trying to get responses at this point?

This is the Visual Novel General, not the Japanese Visual Novel General. I'm allowed to post about any visual novel here regardless of their country of origin, go and make /jvn/ if your autism can't handle this

Not that guy. Off-topic posting isn't nearly as bad as the autistic screeching spam and endless circular arguments that you've been filling the thread with for the past several days. Refer to the picture for instructions on how I think you should proceed from this point forward.

MOOOOODS!! SOMEONE IS POSTING UNTRANSLATED VISUAL NOVELS!1!!!11

Looks like English to me.

Do you think it takes longer to write, draw, record and code a vn from scratch or for SPt to translate and release it after picking it up?

iirc the average time for a normal moege vn be made is 3-5 years
so sekai takes longer

>This general is for the discussion of English visual novels
>discussiono of OELVN...
Stop fucking with the OP, retard.

>SP
>translating anything

Hilariously sad state of affairs.

Kanon's BGM audio quality is pretty impressive for how old it is.

Boob wars 2 has my favorite chuuni girl.

Which translation of Air is better?

;_;

Is this a megumin ripoff i smell

Post girls that are best everywhere but in their own route.

Source?

leave this thread

No one has the patience to actually play through both and compare.

I can accept threadly meme posters
I welcome EVNs
Hell, i can even welcome otomefags
But NTR should be a permabannable offence.

>Refer to the picture for instructions on how I think you should proceed from this point forward.
You and a small number of people can't just randomly change the rules as if there isn't going to be any backlash

This desu, literally the root of all evil.

leave this site

vndb.org/v15167

Leave right now, this general isn't for loli haters, ntr haters and 4editors.

>I welcome EVNs
L E A V E

>t. brainlet
NTR is the thinking man's fetish.

Kedamono
4.bp.blogspot.com/-aWryj-D617c/V3BBARcTZMI/AAAAAAAAC6g/P9-8owz4rA8glwTHZ4uoSFB6v6aESY0UwCLcB/s1600/capture_016_26062016_231051.png

>vndb.org/v15167
What a shame, the actual art doesn't look nearly as good as that screenshot implied.
Why are there never any NTR games with good art? I hate it.
Nobody seriously gets off on poorly drawn bald guys fucking an obese cow.

I'm not saying that we should change the rules. I'm saying that there's ten times more autistic crying about DDLC posts than there are actual DDLC posts. It's just like the constant back and forth bickering about untranslated stuff. People crying about it cause a lot more problems than the people who actually post it. My opinion is that it's fine if people talk about off-topic shit every once in a while so long as it doesn't take over the thread.

No good art? What are you smoking?
e-hentai.org/s/531a542ddd/927304-135

>so long as it doesn't take over the thread.
>changed the op
>use images from that garbage as the OP picture
Dumb EVN apologist