Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2607
Well dressed Ruris edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, may have Malware, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd (embed) (embed)
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugiohtopdecks.com
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/E☆HERO_Pit_Boss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Best card

Hitotsu Ni

Which decks are worth playing just for the awesomeness factor of summoning a huge, insane boss monster?

>first
get fucked furfag

>Yusei watching Vrains

Speed duels were a mistake.

Cloudians

I don't really see how most of you guys can chant "HITOTSU NI" when you don't even use ZUCC.

Chaos MAX Turbo. Super Quants also used to meet this criteria but are now fucking dead. Cardians?

Quantals?

I'm using him until Beelze gets reprinted, but I might find room for me after that.

>They didn't get to interact more
>They didn't even get to tag duel
>Yuzu never got pendulums or a fusion better than Bloom Diva
>Yuzu's last duel in the series was against a walking 5Ds reference
I fucking hate Ono and by proxy 5Ds because of him, how can one dude ruin 2 Yugiohs like this? Both shows had some amazing potential and it was all wasted, all of it fucking wasted, even their gimmick of synchros and pendulums is fucking wasted. no different scales based on color and no negative synchros.

And Arc-V was so bad it literally hurted the franchise, and Links were just finishing the job instead of "hurting" the franchise like the other summon methods.
>by this I mean the phase of "Yugioh used to be better" when Synchros, Xyz and Pendulum started

Serena was a god damn 10/10 design

>activates Struggling Battle
Nuthin personnell kid...

What does hthis mean?

You realize they get to keep one card minimum, right? Struggling Battle won't kill boss monsters.

Yes

Why are Cubic cards so wordy

I thought people that thought Links wouldn't ruin the game died off already. Links didn't slow the game down, they slowed Synchro, XYZ, and Pendulum down and then replaced all of them with a more generic summoning method, which is itself. Links are the ultimate cash grab and a blatant paywall.

Is that because while it's activated, even from the hand, it's still a card on your side of the field? Neat.

to let shitters rule shark people since that's the only way cubics can win

>190515673
>paywall
no (you)s for (you)

Correct.

Feels like half the artwork ARC-V has is about serena, a quarter is about sora and joeri, and the rest is about everyone else.

Also nobody cares about rin

Definitely tbqh

What are the most popular decks despite not being meta relevant?

Blue-Eyes and Dark Magician

lightsworn

I really wish there was just a website to get a super-generic version of a deck for a deck, like it doesn't have to be the best build or metaworthy, but just completely average

yugiohtopdecks.com

That almost awlays has only meta-worthy decks that top

What if I want say, a crappy LS deck?

why would you want a crappy lightsworn deck

Why would you intentionally want a bad version of the deck when good versions are at your fingertips?

>Why are you showing me good decks
>MAYBE I JUST WANT A SHIT DECK SO I CAN CRY ABOUT HOW YOU META FAGS

Sorry, I worded it badly, I don't want a bad version of it, I want a good version of it but LS are very bad and won't top so there's no chance I'll find any list of it in ygotopdecks(probably)

if you know the deck is bad why do you want a list for it

just build it yourself. finding new techs and testing is like the best part of yugioh

You can find a list for nearly any deck on there. It may be older but so what? Its still a good starting point for your own build. I'm not understanding your dilemma.

>I want a good version of a bad deck
They cancel each other out, user.

3 days, 2 threads, right ascension, 14 degrees 58 minutes declination... no Odd-Eyes

We might see it for real at the end of the week. it's small but check back here on Saturday, if not, well it officially comes out next Friday. You might get lucky and some stores will break the week street date, my opinion, try a wal-mart, those employees don't give a shit about their cards and may end up putting this box out early

Lancea ;)

Aleister is going to get limited eventually, isnt it?

Next list, assuming they only kept him to stall for Circuit Break

I doubt it will be next list. They'll want to sell it in a Gold Series. Same with Windwitches.

Choose one.

>They'll want to sell it in a Gold Series
Forgot about that, yeah.

I've made my choice. There is only one true YGO waifu, one GODDESS.

What's the point of spoilering if you're just gonna leave in the filename

My nigger

Because spoilering hides the filename user

You're using an extension you idiot.

Honestly didn't think people browsed this place without one

Because you're a pleb and a moron. I browse Veeky Forums raw, just like it was meant to be.

Native extension does most of what those others do, anyway.

D E V O T I O N

>Yusei only had one girl card

>Synchro spam cucked by MR4
>Windwitches can still shit out a Crystal Wing with ease
What is the meaning of this?

Agreed. I only know of 4 different 10/10 girls

Kirino Kousaka, Serena, Shion Hoshino and Suguha Kirigaya

>Still no Synchro Reiji
>50 episodes on Synchro that was just 5ds disfanservice
>all that Crow and Jack ass kissing
>Kaito cucking Shun by rescuing Ruri
Would Arc-V be better if it wasn't an anniversary show?

How do I stop being such a pussy and just go to locals?

I have the same problem. I'm 34 and I'm scared people will think I'm too old to play the game.

Okay

Included Themes:
- Archfiend
- lswarm
- Gem-Knight
- Hieratic
- Prophecy
- Madolche
- Noble Knight
- Shaddoll
- Zefra
- Metalfoes
- Invoked

Go scope it out and see how competitive it is. You don't need to play right away, just go see what the population is like/buy cards/watch duels

>Prophecy link
Nani the fuck?

Stop thinking that people other yourself give a shit about how you perform in a children's card game tournament.
Stop caring about how you perform at a children's local card game tournament. It's meaningless and doesn't mean anything in the long run.

Meh, I'm 41
Thanks

>- lswarm
>- Gem-Knight
>- Shaddoll
>- Zefra
>Qli
>NO FUCKING NOIDS
Welp

>>Prophecy link
reprints, unless I'm misunderstanding something

No because even then it would still be plauged with a boring protagonist, boring villains, horrible filler and characters shilled for cards instead of personalities have you never seen Ono? The guy likes to retell the same lesson multiple times in all of his shows, such as Hibiki's daddy issues resolving over and over again in Symphongear and Yusei constantly having to be told to trust his friends and Yuya constantly having to be told to Eago. Ono does not give a single fuck about character development or interaction. If he ever directs another YGO, you'll know it'll be garbage but the music will be banging and the special method will be spammy and the promising heroine will become nothing more than the MC's cocksleeve

Why the fuck would we want more Infernoids?

Just go have fun, m8.
Do what you want and if anyone is concerned about your age, fuck them. The opinions people you encounter at locals might have about aren't really relevant.

>He doesn't think Noids are fun

find a friend to go with :3

What's so terrible about Noble Knights?

King doesn't have the power to end games on his own and is far from unkillable.

What isn't?

>won with 600lp left against PMagicians because my opponent went FUCK READING
Well wouldn't have matter much since I had a second copy of Cloud pattern I could search. Feels good winning with a shitty deck against meta, even if it's because the opponent was a shitter. I think my opponent actually rage-quitted because my client stopped responding after I finished siding.

They were hyped and shilled nearly nonstop not only by the community, but by Konami themselves, with KOA touting it as a new Tier 0 deck even off the record.

Then, despite getting an obscene amount of support over 15 different sets - including an exclusive Noble Knights promo box - they ended up being raw shit that were dead on arrival, with every new card supposedly "saving NK" only to have them continue to be shit.

The archtype is a joke.

I'd post the usual image but I'm on mobile so I don't have it. Can anyone post it for me?

Post decklist. I want to play Weathery.

When will they properly support the most emblematic archetype of the game, Dark World.

>not only by the community
OH MY GOD you just gave me war flashbacks of the fags at my locals who spend hundreds on NKs and insisted they were "just one card from being broken". Ugh.

>No Yang Zing
>No Nekroz
>No Crystron
>No Gishki
Fuck this gay Earth

If the Subterror link is any indication, there's a chance that some of those might be generic enough to help other archtypes.

If next year had a Link VRAINS Pack 2 that focused on anime archetypes, which would you choose?

>Blue-Eyes
>Red-Eyes
>HERO
>Cyber Dragon
>Synchron
>Red
>Blackwing
>Utopi
>Galaxy-Eyes
>Odd-Eyes
>Magician
>Performapal
>D/D/D

Expect bricks. Extra Deck is anything because Percy has NO LINKS. Valhalla + Turmer/Ciel is the standard opening combo but good luck getting that.

I used Kaiju before because of synergy with Thunder Pattern, but currently trying a higher numer of painters, so i removed it for now.

Nekroz don't need a Link, they need their shit taken off the banlist.

There is supposed to be 100 cards on the Link VRAINS pack,and the leaks confirm that there are reprints for archetype cards. What do you guys think is the likely number of archetypes that will get supported in the pack?

Hero will never get a non Fusion Extra Deck monster. Cyber Dragon getting a Link is just a matter of time. Same with Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes. I doubt Synchron, Blackwings or Red will get one. They'll keep them pure Synchro.

Thanks, man. I'll try it out.

guess again

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/E☆HERO_Pit_Boss

Your guess is as good as mine

I mean, he's an "entertainment HERO" and can't really be played in a duel. I'm not sure he counts.

Not even legal.

Wow, Amorphages suck.

plus what's been confirmed is 15 archetypes, so there's still 5 more huh.

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including DDD for twice the edge.

Synchron.

Odd-Eyes and Performapal have enough shit. Hell, Odd-Eyes has way too many forms already.