docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SqXw0KXRAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PCco2nvH9Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=86vzpyV4KZM
youtu.be/_V2sBURgUBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>60 dex
not a thing. 40 or 80. You get less scaling from 40 to 60 than you do from 60 to 80, so stopping there is the worst return for your stats.

The best moveset for a pure dex weapon is probably Frayed Blade or Freide's Scythe, but since they aren't infusable they are sort of inferior to use on a >40 dex build.

Any sharp katana or crow quills work well on 80 dex though, and they have versatile (if not always good) movesets.

If you want moveset variety, you should make a quality build. Dex and Str builds don't really have a lot of variety because you're stuck with just a handful of infusable bland weapons within the same classes. Strength weapons might actually have more variety since you have a mix of UGS and GS to use.

>actually git gud at parrying reliable 9/10 invasions
>equip hornet ring
>mfw invading is now just loading screen after loading screen
I now only use Hornet Ring on people I don't like. And use a whole ring slot for Untrue Dark Ring

80 dex?
Jesus

now imagine that

except everyone could do it easily and the instant kills applied to backstabs too

that's DS1 in its prime

Could someone do me a favor? I've been toying with a few different fashion combinations, and need some suggestions, opinions, and screenshots if you're willing.
>Ragged Mask, Sellsword Armor, Vilhelm's Gauntlets, Alva Leggings
>Drakeblood Helm, Fallen Knight Armor, Mirrah Gloves, Vilhelm's Leggings
>Vilhelm's Armor, Black Knight Gauntlets, Black Leggings, whatever head armor looks good (Leonhard's Mask?)
>Hard Leather Armor, Black Leather Gloves, Faraam Boots, any good head armor
This would be extremely helpful, especially with another person looking at this, and making suggestions. Have a Herald for your troubles.

It's not really common to shot for 80 dex. His point, I think, is that you can probably get more milage by distributing the 20 points better to other stats, rather than investing into more dex.

Still If you can't find a good use for them dumping them into dex isn't the worst thing you can do with them.

does the buff from channlers trident override self buffs like power within/green blossom? want to make a support build but dont want to make the int investment if it's not worth it

>35 vig
>10 att
>28 end
>15 vit
>16 str
>80 dex
>9 int
>9 fth
>7 luck

that's SL120, without even using pchain. Basically every pure melee dex build can easily reach 80. The fact is that you don't need 40 endurance and 40 vitality for a dex build because you dont' have hypearrmor weapons for poise anyway.

With pchain you can pull off 27/80 or have 45 vig + 35 end on 80 dex, or have 15 faith for blessed weapon + tears.

This isn't Ds2, there's no reason to level int and fth if you aren't going to focus your build around it. If you aren't going to 80 dex, just make a 27/40 or 40/40 build and put the rest of the stats elsewhere.

Someone min/max me a low SL Poison and/or Bleed based invader-build, I simply can't for the love of God make this shit work. They really fucked up debuffs.

I did it

Fair enough.

Poison really doesn't do much in pvp outside of softening up your target. Stick to bleeding. Or toxin pyro I guess.

>frostbite with irithyll straight sword, maybe snap freeze

>hollow-infused bleed weapon with carthus rouge and 40 luck, no other investment

pick one

Poison is only good for stalking opponents that like to hide, bleed is only good if you max out the buildup otherwise it won't proc. Frostbite is acceptable only because the irithyll weapons have really high build up against low levels (Vordt's can proc in 2 2HR1s, ithryll straightsword in 3 or 4 1HR1s)

You can finally dump this dead game, congratulation.

>Low SL invader
>40 Luck
Excuse me?

>Poison went from good in DaS2, even a bit busted to garbage
How does From fuck up so hard?

#1 looks like shite

How's the dual katana?
I forgot it was in my inventory until my inventory spring cleaning just a bit earlier.

Don't really see much people using it at all.

>How does From fuck up so hard?
It's not really a fuck up IMO. I like that poison has a unique niche now, it's better than to be have "yet another way to kill people". But I agree that they might have went to hard on the nerf hammer as far as numbers go.

each hollow infused weapon gives +5 luck

It is a thing for some uninfusable weapons. Or at least, uninfusable katanas. Sharp sends them all the way to 80

Poison infusion is pretty much worthless, it's just there to be there.
Should really have been Toxicity instead, that way From could allow us to scale it, without screwing with terrible designs, such as Farron Keep.

That's a fuckton of Luck I'd need to invest in for a low SL, it'll actually be a giant disadvantage to even pull that shit off. Might aswell just use a Smouldering Iron and troll the living fuck out of sipping hosts and phantoms.

>Poison infusion is pretty much worthless
Yeah, I agree with that, it's fucked in a very unsubtle way.

poison is a pve thing intended to affect the player

it's not a viable means of dealing damage in pve or pvp

youtube.com/watch?v=0SqXw0KXRAQ
rip 1932925090 silver knights

Can someone screenshot Billed Mask, Clandestine Chest, Black Leggings and Black Gauntlets.

Black Iron Pants and Gloves are also acceptable.

>it's not a viable means of dealing damage in pve or pvp
Tell that to the BotC.

Then why grant us the option to infuse our weapon with it? It's basically reducing your own damage.

What really gets me, is how fucking cool the inherent Poison weapons are, the Rotten Ghru Curved Sword is one of my favourite weapons in DaS3, it looks amazing and its Weapon Art feels so fucking good to use, just like Shotel.

Wot.

we're talking about DS3 here.

my post doesn't apply to DS2 because DS2 is an actually well balanced and intelligently designed game, instead of being a string of trailer fodder, nostalgia bait, and youtube compilation memes.

"choose your own difficulty" and because it was in DS1.

>we're talking about DS3 here.
Actually we were talking about how Poison changed from Two to Three, and than you joined mid conversation.

pls respond

Why the fuck is everybody starting to use this combo all of the sudden? Fuck off my fashion fags.

Because it's pretty gud fashion, nerd.
Get something more original or stop complaining.

>metal gauntlets
>cloth sleeves

Sellsword Gauntlets are the fix for that problem.

speaking of Poison/Bleed, if the status resistance is the player's bar resistance, does 38 poison on a weapon translate 1:1 to that bar?

So what's been your most overall satisfying, or dare I say fun, build?

Neat, thanks.

Because it looks cool. And I only invade nowadays, so I want something lore(ish) friendly and half way edgy half way good looking.

Low SL Highwall invader with Dark Hand and Iron Flesh against R1 warriors. It's so satisfying.

That, or Pickaxe.

My Magic Swordswoman build in DS2.
I have been trying to do a Chaos Knight build in DS3 but it's taking me a while to get used to how everything in that game moves at 500mph again.

It's good because of the hyperarmor trading WA that still combos into an L1 and has hitstun.

99 luck pre-nerf Anri's build.

Question for the completion autists. For the "all rings" trophy, do I need every version (+1, +2, +3 etc) of every ring, or just one version of every ring?
I have almost everything on one character but I think I started selling the +1 versions when the +2 and +3 versions became available, and I don't think it's possible to re-obtain them.

You need every version of every ring that's available in vanilla, meaning all the NG, NG+ and ++ and covenant rings. The Frostbite Ring and +3 Rings from the DLC aren't covered.

Does anyone here play DS2 on PS4 with a 30k soul memory agape build?

>DS2 on PS4
Wait, what?

What what?

DS2 Scholar is on the PS4 / Xbone

Oh, didn't know that. I was sure it was a PS3 only game.

Demon's Souls was the PS3 only game.

Dark Souls 1? Judge Dredd Cleric.
Dark Souls 2? Velstadt cosplay.
Dark Souls 3? I cannot think of one so fun that it's worth mentioning. Everything in 3 just feels so lack luster, and devoid of fun. I can't even seem to explain it. I don't know what it is, maybe it's the lack of variety, but I just don't feel like Build "A" is any different from Build "B"

Is the Firelink set based off of the Alva armor? They look pretty similar

No it's based off the generic Knight set.

I imagine it must takes hours to find invasions. I don't understand people like you.

It might be a mix of Elite Knight / Alva sets because it's supposed to be all the linkers of the Fire before DS3 events together.

I don't invade, I only coop and it takes like from 30 seconds to a minute at most. I just want someone to help me kill aava.

It's a mix of Elite Knight, Alva, and Gwyn's crown.

>he does co-op
>he actually wants to help people

Yeah I do that too but I also like to summon low level players to my bonfire intensity 7+ forest of fallen giants for fun.

What platform

PS4.

Wait, so let me get this straight. You're asking for help on ng+7 while being 30k SM?

No, I'm on my first playthrough and I need to kill a couple bosses with my 30k sm twink. More specifically Aava and the ng+ gargoyles. I can do that alone but it's a pain in the ass and takes forever so I'd rather have someone to help me. Only my forest of fallen giants is at ng+7.

Am I doing this right?

yes, that's a very good way of getting backstabbed

youtube.com/watch?v=PCco2nvH9Tk
OwO

>No cute dress
>No red eye orb in items
>No covenant
>No Homing shit

This is pretty weak my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=86vzpyV4KZM
nope

Why would i need homing shit when dark bead is better?

Shit, okay. What about Undead Legion Armor, everything else stays the same?

is this how a quality build works in ds1?

Put on the wolf ring.

>needing the wolf ring
Real men throw that shit into the trash along with the Dark Wood Grain Ring and Sif's Soul

Holy shit this gif is the funniest thing I've seen on /dsg/.

Does way of white corona work yet?

LOL, you laugh you lose amirite? Haha, it seems you've lost THE GAME x^D

Enjoy getting stunlocked to death then.

>still haven't played sorcerer
what are protips to play sorc in DaS?
what's the best staff?
what spells?

That's pretty standard. I'd use a bandit's knife though, the rapier doesn't have a kick.

>b8'd this hard

Just use Dark Bead.

Then watch as the game bends over and takes your big black beads like a bitch.

just like the covenant, it does nothing

Jesus fuck my sides.

Let's say I want to go 28/40 and use kumo. Can I get 61 poise somehow with RoFaP and havel's without resorting to havelmom? Or should I just go for midroll in heavy armor?

>it's after anor londo
what do i do until then?
i guess crown of dusk and arrows?

has it really not been buffed at all since release?

>The necessary things getting buffed
I mean, Poison is still in the gutter, why shouldn't everything else be then?

I highly doubt we can expect them to ever care to patch this game ever again, they're done with the Souls series and probably will just let it die out like all the other titles they've made.

I don't think so. Another way to do 61p Murakumo is 21p + wolf if you want fast roll. If you want to try a mid roll kumo the most optimal armour is full giantmom.

>Poison is still in the gutter
Made me chuckle.

>what are protips to play sorc in DaS?
Level up Strength in advance, it may seem superfluous, but it will allow you to use the best shields and deal mind-boggling damage when you get to the DLC
>what's the best staff?
Manus Catalyst
>what spells?
In this order: GSA, HSM, CSS, HCSM, Dark Bead, Pursuers.

~sl200 (Respec from my paladin playthrough into ng+2) ormas and reeves for the red arena.

With steel set or the iron turtleshell armor, like 60 vig/end.

So fun fat rolling and clapping katana fags into red mist. Those shields ALWAYS catch those cunts off guard with big damage

Ds2 way to open hidden walls is to hit interact key.

This is never explained.

i think I love this game, but for hells sake, could we not do such cruel things I spend last two hours looking for that fucking wall. Granted, the fact that I was excited to look for invisible wall should tell you just how much I'm enjoying myself.

In a good or bad way?

>Poison is still in the gutter
youtu.be/_V2sBURgUBI

>get summoned for Homo Princes fight
>defeat the two of them at the same time
>Lothric gets into his prayer animation with 0 HP
>the AoE kills me but doesn't hurt the host
>Lothric promptly dies afterwards

wew

Ears of shame, bellowing dragoncrest ring, GSA, CSS and HCSM. Just use the drakesword until you obtain GSA from Griggs, magic is complete shit before that point.

>DaS
The first one I presume.
>what's the best staff?
Staffs don't matter overmuch, but logan's or manus's should do the trick
>what spells?
Mostly arrow spam, other than that It depends on oh so many things. Dark bead breaks the game's difficulty. You have been warned. Oh and dont fight Kalameet with normal magic, he will hand your ass to you on a platter if you do.