/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Slow, peaceful /drg/ edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/en.rocketnews24.com/2016/05/01/epic-chinese-wolf-and-eagle-underwear-lets-you-show-off-your-alpha-status-in-style-%E3%80%90pics%E3%80%91/amp/
m.aliexpress.com/price/cat-panties-men_price.html#/
youtube.com/watch?v=IOzgc9sZCh0&t=1490s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chiaki

I love my darling husband!

Angie and her beloved Saihara!
Reminder that she and Tenko got BLACKED by the Chapter 3 blackened, Tulpaman!

Yes!

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony [CODEX]

Izuru!

I want to fuck Kaito!

Oh shit, I haven't actually seen anyone (aside from that one retarded Youtube argument) defend Gonta's Tarzan talk.

Mugi!

Well, its a personal dildo as oposed to keep his braindead body alive, she can also lug that around.

I want to see the V2 waifus

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

How do I buy one?

Why go through all that trouble though

I want to see the V2 husbandos.

If you find out, tell me. I want one too.

>Korean artists

I want to see V2 Monokuma. Did he have an annoying sidekick or did he go solo like DR1

Well, she can't get Deadmami to be hard forever.

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Saihara enters an abusive and manipulative relationship with Angie, who tries to control him
Kaede tries to convince Saihara to leave her many times
Saihara thinks that Kaede just regrets giving him the cold shoulder all these years. He tells Kaede that her chance with him is long gone, and that he's happy he finally found someone
Saihara loses contact with Kaede and lives at Angie's whims forever

He's wearing that to impress Hoshi

good girl

google.com/amp/en.rocketnews24.com/2016/05/01/epic-chinese-wolf-and-eagle-underwear-lets-you-show-off-your-alpha-status-in-style-%E3%80%90pics%E3%80%91/amp/

Junko!

>otaku kills riajuu
>still hungers for riajuu dick
Is that why she was in his talent room sometime before chapter 4 watching his video? Why are otakus so confusing? Like make up your mind. You hate normies or you don't.

Koko! 22:23 minutes into the trial's second part. What am I in for?

Hoshi would definitely like it.

I actually meant the one Kaito's wearing, but this one's nice too.

GROOVE STREET.

The V2 husbandos were shit though. Judo Master was the only good one along with Ventriloquist. The V2 waifus were top tier. Attorney still makes my dick solid even if she turned out to be a backstabbing bitch

>If only you knew the power of the Dark Side...
She wishes Amami was her cute otome bf, but nope, he is as normal asit can be, which pisses her off.
The gorilla! some wonky translations

>excluding out Wizard
Fuck off Judocuck.

New thread, New Tenko! Ouma's there edition!

Sure! I can go into a few
This is a rather small one, but I love it a lot: Tenko and Ouma have the blatant superhero/supervillain comparison. I know that people use this for Kaito and Ouma, but I feel like it fits Tenko and Ouma much better because, well, Tenko is a character who canonly calls herself an ally of justice, wears a mask and costume, and goes around beating petty crime baddies. Ouma, in contrast, is a character who's the leader of a secret organization that dresses up in villian costumes and does "laughable" petty crimes. I think if Tenko knew about DICE, she'd secretly be estatic to get into chases like the superhero shows on TV.
On another note, how they view trust is interesting. Paraphrasing, it's Tenko's "If I can't trust who I want, I'd rather die" and Ouma's "The friends you trust so much are only interested in hurting you". On a same note, a person who only shows their true emotions vs. a person who refuses to.
And also, which deserves a long written reply on its own, Tenko's hyperempathy and ability to see into one's heart and Ouma's compulsive lying makes it so that it's someone who only lies being confronted by someone who can't be lied to.
I like it a lot!

m.aliexpress.com/price/cat-panties-men_price.html#/

I want camp gay English dub Ouma to make all the v3 girls his fag hags.

I want him to call Kaede sissy terms of endearment such as "dear" and "honey." I want him to call Miu a betch. I want him to compliment both of them on their boobs without any sexual interest whatsoever, as a homosexual like him does not care about breasts. I want him to tell them that with racks like that, they'll definitely land a hot boyfriend.

I want Ouma to take Mugi shopping for new cosplay clothes and accessories. I want Mugi to model her outfits for him, knowing she can count on Ouma not to perv on her when the outfit is skimpy and to be brutally honest about whether her trousers make her ass look fat.

I want Ouma to give Maki unsolicited advice about how to appeal to men. I want him to give her fashion advice and tell her she needs smile more and look sexier if she wants to attract a man like Kaito. I want Ouma to flirt with Kaito in front of her, teasingly calling him "my dear Momota" in his gay lisp, making Maki seethe and spurring her into action.

I want Ouma to give Tenko unsolicited fashion advice. I want him to compliment her matching choker and hairband, but tell her to lose the hairbow, and to NEVER wear socks with sandals. I want Tenko to initially show distrust towards a menace like Ouma, but then decide that a flamingly gay man such as him isn't nearly as much of a threat as heterosexual men who prey on women. I want Tenko and Ouma to bond over their same-sex attractions and show some rainbow pride.

I want Ouma to tell Himiko she's ugly, which means he needs to give him a makeover. I want Ouma to make Himiko over from a loli into a mature-looking woman.

I want Ouma to give Angie advice about colors while she paints, and about how to decorate her sculptures. As a proud gay man, Ouma's sense of aesthetics can't be beat.

I want Ouma and Kirumi to do housework together wearing matching frilly aprons. Ouma wears only a pair of booty shorts under his, to impress the boys.

Teenage boys usually have rough voices like that. Not whatever the hell Japan thinks about while giving them a grown woman's voice.

How can anyone dislike Miu?

>She wishes Amami was her cute otome bf, but nope, he is as normal asit can be, which pisses her off.
Well she shouldn't have had her employers erase his memories of his previous game.... maybe Rantaro developed from being a normie by the end of that game.

Why does everyone announce their presence every thread. Stop that.

This Danganronpa, why do you expect complete realism from it?

That's really interesting, I never noticed that before

Chiaki!

No! It's a roll call

>he likes Wizard
You have to be joking. Wizard was literally the worst character of the game not just the worst husbando. All he did was ramble on about muh magic and got in the way of class trials with his irrelevant arguments. Its no surprise nobody missed him and he's just mad he got cucked by Florist. Also love how while he killed Judo Master he was dumb enough not to know Judo Master left behind a dying message. His trick got blown away. His execution was as boring as him. He should have gotten something more brutal.

How new?

Animator! Fell asleep at his desk for like four hours while playing V3 because he stayed up all night for the release like a moron!

Well, Mugi isn't exactly the sharpest toolin the shed, seeing all those hot boys and giving them roles made her brain a bit wonky.
Its a mystery..

1 hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=IOzgc9sZCh0&t=1490s
I want to die.

Thank you! Tenko has a lot of wasted potential in terms of character interaction, unfortunately

What do you mean? Ritualposting?

Based NISA making Oma an even bigger faggot than he already was. This is even better than giving him Bryce

Why v3 needs to kill themselves

Idk but I do

>Well, Mugi isn't exactly the sharpest toolin the shed, seeing all those hot boys and giving them roles made her brain a bit wonky.
Well then she shouldn't be mad if her boytoy didn't live up to her standards.

I don't participate in it myself but I don't mind that people do it either. It's essentially people posting their favorite characters.

Ritual posting has been apart of /drg/ for a long time, even I used to do it but im bad at keeping habits. The moment I feel obligated to do something, it just kills my interest.

Because racists

Now that I think more about it while she probably has the best TL it feels like the editor just threw "fuck" into all of her sentences (even when it wasn't visible).

It's even worse than I imagined.

Well, imagine Mugi and the producers overlooking the boys, who are naked in a table and they Mugi to decided things like personality, talents and what not and she is stuttering and trying to resist drooling and feeling up a naked Amami in his sleep. You gotta be merciful to this fujo.

>filename
LEWDKAEDE

It's even better than i imagined

>Killing Game Busters!
>What Busters?

I mean this entire board acts like the rules don't apply

>Attorneyfag
Veterinarian is objectively best girl

I'm sorry but Tsumugi had the chance to make Rantaro into someone she could grab on over to the love hotel. Should have just have him retain his memories of the previous game or make him idk an otaku lover. TDR may have made a mistake letting Tsumugi on board. She really doesn't seem to make rational decisions.

shuichi fucked her

Ibuki's body!

I wonder how anyone can take this English dub seriously now...

I don't deny that Veterinarian was a good girl but she is at best second best girl. Attorney is objectively best girl. V2 had a lot of good girls. Unlike it's sequel season....

WHY IS IT SO FAT?

It makes Oma sounds like a camp gay faggot so it's good for me. Glad NISA liked Fuyuhiko enough to have Derek not make him sound like a total faggot.

So that's where that YERRRR A TERRIBLE PERSON came from...

Yeah, he really did, by getting her executed.

>likes Judobro
>likes Veterinarian
Impeccable taste

>You can take it seriously because it memes to your sadistic needs
Okay.

>shuichi

PHATTER

It's good to see someone with equally good taste. I hope you hated the Luckster and Detective like I did though...

I want camp gay English dub Ouma to tell me "OOH, YOU SO CLUMSY GIRL." Then I want him to call me a betch.
Thanks for not only saving my pasta, but also correcting my typos.

Its not my fault that NISA sees Oma as a faggot.

>Don't you realize these so-called sweethearts can commit crimes too?
OH NO

Imagine if Kirigiri burned her ass instead of her hands.

What's the problem? Detective was the first victim this time around. That's probably why they threw next season's detective a bone and had him be the protagonist.

Detective is missed potential because he died first, but yeah, he's pretty bad. Luckster just had that talent so we would think she's important, when in actuality she turned out to be completely irrelevant and useless.

He's so ugly

That's not related to what I said but okay user-sama.

I can't believe she fucked Togami first over Naegi. What the hell. Didn't she hate him?

>You're a true gentleman?! More like a true nincompoop!

>Imagining fucking that tight, crispy hole
Don't just go about making people horny like that, user

2 dicks is better than one

Detective was a girl though. She was being played up to be both Kirigiri and Maizono at the same time. Sad how she died.

Same with Luckster. She was also wasted potential.

I.....don't want to talk about DR53. I mean Saihara was infuriating and seeing him get special treatment compared to DR52's detective who was a girl just felt like bullshit.

>frogposter

>Full HD version of this
Sweet, thanks.

Yeah, I prefer eating two over one!