/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

First for stale bread

>tfw no Holliday gf

>oh nice and exotic wonder what it could b...
>Skyburners shit

fwc a best

How's the nightfall this week? And which faction is going to win? I'm not asking what your favorite faction is, I'm asking which is going to win.

>literally hundreds of Cabal chef's making handmade tendies for a robot

Are all the best weps on fwc?

The poster below me is Joff99, reminder not to play with him

Hawthorne a besto

Faction tokens are so piss easy to get.

up for basically anything
PS4: SLS10

I think Dead Orbit. People love those black and white shaders.

>FWC chest piece
>"She Just fainted? Didn;t say anything? No, 'Great wyrm' Doesn;t mean anything to me" --RECORD 462-CHASM-3103

We Ahamakara now?

Besto what? Besto case of mailbox head.

So now you need to be in a fireteam with someone else who is doing the rat king quest in order for the crucible part to count and I can never find anyone. I don't even want the gun anymore I just want more space for my kinetic weapons.

>no queen gf to command me

>dude lets make a gun shaped like a triangle
Whoever made this needs to be fired.

there're wyrms on titan
maybe something cool happens there next

Say your worse plot ideas you think bungle is dumb enough to do

>Eris has became the new Taken King and now you must make an alliance out of the fallen, vex, and cabal to stop her from destroying the traveler
>Destiny 3 is going to knock you back down to level one this time by making you lose a cutscene fight and dying too far away from your ghost, countless years will pass and the first zone will be the ruins of the city

Who is this milk cow? I've seen her before

>Trying to do Sunken Isles injection rig solo while the reaver vandal is there

Holy shit this is cancer, why is that vandal even a reaver anyway, it's fucking annoying

>Vex want to save the traveler

Raid/NF?

Awesomeness-x

bumping my retarded question

>wyrms on titan
where exactly?

>reaver vandal suddenly has a stupid amount of health

why

like there's lore bits that talk about "something big" being down there if you scan some stuff

You can easily spend at least 100+ hours in this game

>grinding fwc since reset
>still no hand cannon

why

Yeah, reminds me of the enemy target public events from D1 that had stupid amounts of health

They don't but because bungle want that EPIC SPACE OPERA money some bs will be created where Failsafe takes control of a group of vex and lead them in the war

>tfw got it from literally first package

i keep getting only auto rifles and snipers im probably fucking cursed

danke

Do I need the tower to be able to do the faction rally?

you mean the shadow you can see on the cpu mission? that's a worm. wyrm is a dragon-like creature with a snake's body

PINKY
OUT

I want an Awoken Warlock gf

>prefer the ideals and possibly weapons from FWC
>like the color and theme of NM armor more
Fuck

well maybe the lore writers are idiots

>tfw no slutty hunter gf

Yes, they aren't at the farm

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that don't have 3 max characters pledged to different factions
How is it possible to be this bad?

You guys were not kidding about the shitters online today that don't know how to make a heroic.
Fucking trash normies SHOOT THE THRESHER!!!

Nightfall is straight forward so long as you don't have retards that get killed by electric gates several times in a row.

I really don't like DO so its a matter of deciding which Faction my main goes to.

Just make one each

>New Monarchy
reddit
>Dead Orbit
normies
>Future War Cult
you faggots
What the fuck do I pick

desu don't even know how to make the taken event heroic

Can't you put NM shaders on FWC weapons?

>FWC colluding with the hive wyrm gods

Fucking google it then shitter

I like DO just for the black and white A E S T H E T I C 2bqh senpai.

>SHOOT THE THRESHER!!!
Just use Merciless. The Thresher comes down at about 30-40% completion and comes down for a second time before disappearing. You can take 80-90% of its health with 14 rounds from Merciless alone.

>get a fucking exotic weapon from fwc before i get the hand cannon

oof

>vex aren't trying to calculate how to build the traveler in the first place
>saving the future using math nearly destroys time itself

Are raids even organised from these threads anymore?

I stopped being active after the Taken King but there were raids being set up here all the time. Dont see as much of that going on anymore

>implying this game isn't already drowning in black and white shaders already

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THE KING SIMPLY STAY OUT OF MY FACE

shaders are for pussies

looking at what we've seen so far in d2 i'd have to say yes, they are

Still happens regularly. Threads are way faster right now, though, and loaded with shit, so they slip by.

Eh it's really not. Monocromatic has too much white and looks plastic. A lot of the black blacks are textured and go brown, or have another unwanted color with it.

Understated, muted color looks are best, browns, charcoal, greys, and straight black. I can't stand bright pinks, yellows and reds.

Shitter here from the last thread.

Is there a "best" hunter subclass to use? I just unlocked all 3, but I haven't spent any of my points yet. I'm just doing PvE stuff now, hoping to raid sometime in the near future. I'll probably never do more than the required PvP because it just makes me feel bad about life and myself.

you just posted it bucko

you just posted it bucko

The only pve hunter class is nightstalker. Arc is ok but just for trash clearing really.
Bungie hates hunter.

I'm going to be off classes in a little over three hours, I just wanna decompress and kill shit. Anyone up for a NF or crucible when I get home? 290 hunter btw

Anyone for the nightfall?

you just posted it bucko

nth for 27 days, 12 hours, and 07 mins till pc version

Freedom only costs a bucko mind

im game, normal nightfall?

Also, you'll have enough points to max all 3 subclasses don't worry.

Yes. Getting on now.

lmao I hope this is all different people.

Ah OK, that's the one I liked best anyway.

Got it, I wasn't sure and I didn't want to screw myself over.

FOR THE PUPPIES

2/3 for normal nightfall

Arc with raiden flux does the best job clearing adds and boss damage but it's near useless in the raid

Im game

full, sorry m8

Eververse is currently selling the exotic sparrow. No cool down and it instantly spawns when you summon it. You'll need 2k bright dust, I'm not too sure why /dg/ frowns upon buying silver.

Arc is ok during baths for add control during damage phase, but funslinger is better for taking out lamps.

Which sparrow?

wtf am I supposed to use glimmer for? I haven't even finished the campaign and I am maxed out, and all the weapons that the fagets are selling are worse than what I have.

FWC, like its even a valid question.

nothing worth buying till you get the tower back desu

When you've finished you can go to the tower and buy Cayde's treasure maps and also a bunch of other shit. applying shaders also costs money. I still find myself having more than 80 or 90k glimmer but its something to spend on

>get nm shotgun
>put fwc shader on
LOCK ME UP

Finish the campaign, load up on rare mods.

Got it, thanks lads.

Any for a quick raid? 1/6
Where my 300's at?
Let's burn through this shit

>loads up meditation mission
>walks 20 steps
>Disconnect
>reload
>walk 20 steps
>disconnect again
ok game.

My strat is to run five golden guns with one person generating seven orbs with three crits, am I doing Calus right

We iron-man now?

Kalindra

Sending friend request.

>female titan

Boner raid when?

So are we still doing the tower cringe names?