totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged! Complaining without offering solutions is not!

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/s/92d0cf43e8/1112712-1
whenc.totalwar.com/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you won't get banned for posting a link

uhh

third for fantasy + history = harmony

Is there a connection with the fact all the whining history faggots are turks?

Attila pround turk!
You do not understand Gengis Khan was proud turk and don't forget Napoleon Napööpön, proud turk!
Ceasar is Kösgar is proud turk!
Turks are most powerful race on earth, you do not understand turk mind too good!

G O B B O S

Karl Franz was proud turk too, Sigmar was turk from Anatolia

I don't know why you'd think that, and if there was its for the same reasons as many other historical enthusiasts
>Take me back to the good ol' days where -my country/country I ethnically identify with- was 'strong' and duke arseface of faggotburg slew ONE THUSAND jannisary satans in the battle for The Shity Bog

>Mazdamundi=Varys

If tww lords were Game of thrones characters go!

look at picture of beautiful turk, turks are best looking race, most powerful!
Cigvöld most beautiful turk!

here's a big sword for you

Get the fuck out of here with that shit

>Ninjahund eternally BTFO
the tard rage is delicious

>FACTIONS I LIKE IN WARHAMMER 1
Greenskins
Empire
Norsca
WoC
Elves
Beastmen

>FACTIONS I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT
Bretonnia
Vampires

>FACTIONS I DON'T LIKE
The rest

its on e hentai

I'm watching a streamer play Kroq and he is a fucking beast. Thanks to Skaven having such low mass Dino charges rape them.

HISTORICAL FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Isnt Mazdamundi frog hitler? How the fuck does he resemble Varys in any way?

>Karl Franz = Stannis

>Hating Dwarfs
Based

The lost Shadsomething

you have to go back

SEND IN LOUIE

Dumbest fucking warcry, what is wrong with Helfs

I started playing this series with Rome 1 back in the day and man, Warhammer's a breath of fresh air after the slap in the face that was Rome 2.

Hopefully the next historical is also good, and hopefully it tries to be good in a way that isn't just trying to copy Warhammer's approach.

you won't get banned for posting ehentai links

>Empire will be rendered even more kill in combined campaign
By sigmar, no!

go!

Whoever made the skaven bell imgur, add today's post..

>Hopefully the next historical is also good, and hopefully it tries to be good in a way that isn't just trying to copy Warhammer's approach.
yes please ;_;

e-hentai.org/s/92d0cf43e8/1112712-1

Idk, assuming chaos doom stacks don't show up in ME the empire should be safe to confed most of its territories and then, I dunno, fight the vampires? Norscans? Trade with the player Helf faction for loadsamoney?

Any new historical title will just be dudes with swords fighting each other. Fantasy allows for so much more freedom. After the next historical TW inevitably bombs they will switch focus to fantasy 100%.

nobody gives a shit about your shitty normalfag political drama faggot

hey lorefags which mount is the most powerful mount lorewise? I heard Archaon's donkey could solo empire armies

I like this picture. I'm excited to play Dark Elves tomorrow night.

>El Cid the legendary lord
>Quest battles to get Tizona

I'd like to see the next historical to take a more granular/simulationist approach than previous TWs in battles, to differentiate itself from the more gamey (but very fun) WH battles.

I know the first thing I'll do as Helfs in Mortal Empires is send someone across to the Old World so I can start trading with every single coastal empire, bretonnian and southern kingdoms faction.

how come I didn't get early access? I've been posting in these generals for like 2 months and shogun 2 was my first total war game, I'm basically a hardcore fan at this point

>DLC factions will not be competing for the Vortex
As expected.

God damn the art style/proportions are unappealing

I'm all for female lizards but that art is just not sexy. Its almost shadman-tier bad.

so what will they do in the vortex campaign then?

I got early access after sending an email pretending to be a streamer

Maybe they can do disruptions/the enemy completing the ritual doesn't end the game and instead you just get the pain in the neck of having to deal with their final ritual special lord/army if/when you go to war.

Who else is watching Robbaz' stream?

Does she have nice tit s?

yes I imagine he does

Nah, Ninjahund has degenerate US, degenerate Canada and Vampire Africa on his ass and all other factions are at their final ritual while he's slowly getting btfo and raging like the retarded fag he is.
I love it

Yeah dude I don't know we all have early access, not sure why you dont.

how does Veeky Forums feel about the total war warhammer games

Anyway not to interrupt any top tier posting but I have the original of that image

Most people here are from Veeky Forums

Sounds fun. Robbaz doesn't seem to have played a Total War game ever before and he keeps fucking up hard but at least he laughs about it.

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the helmet

>Helfs jewing you
>norsca raiding
>Welfs going full hitler
>eastern dwarves just making up grudges
>gobbos scheming you
>Delfs depopulating your coast for slaves
>beastmen pooping near you
>chaos pouring down on your head
>skaven enriching the culture of your sewers
>Brettonia stealing Marienburg to fund the creation of robes for their horses
>vampires eating your hobbits

It's a hard life being the shield of civilization.

you have chosen, poorly

I disagree

yes
you can't appropiate a fantasy character's nationality, that's why t*rks hate Warhammer

Just read the thread, this general has literally turned into Veeky Forums

>Watching anyone other than Elich stream TW

The man is a beast.

Reverse the species, then we'll talk
also the empire is the HRE

BY SIGMAR, YES!

>Lizardmen
no thanks

Five Nights Total War when? I'd have such awesome and dark lore.

That's hardly a downgrade. Much better attitude in general than anything Veeky Forums

The ingame wiki in Warhammer stopped loading. Any ideas how to fix? Obviously, I'm not offline.

Girls getting raped by beast species is a pratician fetish

Not pratician but patrician

I know you are just shitposting but I keep hearing how cancerous that game's fanbase is and I don't know why, I never played any of these games but people say the fanbase is literally sonic tier.

what's so bad about it?

Unlore shit. Lizardmen are asexual, and can't even reproduce.

whenc.totalwar.com/#/

it's the hottest shit with kids age 13-15

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

On the subject of the game, is Mazdamundi GOAT/REMOVE IMMEDIATELY OR LOSE tier? Most MP battles they've shown he's been really, really strong when on his stegadon mount, usually only dies to focused arty fire.

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

>go to any video of a historical game like TW or Civ, there's always at least1 turk shitting up the comment section
>even on soundtrack and guide videos
turks are subhuman scum that claim every major historical is of turkish descent

It was all part of the great plan, that lizardman was born that way just so he could do that to the amazon for some inscrutable reason. Its right there on the tablets, in gold.

While the lore is semi-decent, the fanbase hypes it up to the next Tolkien-verse shit, and their furries who get off to rotten children's corpses being stuffed in robotic fur suits.

How long will I need to wait for a torrent

half a year? hopefully more

What kind of person obsesses with posting sexual content in a video game general?

>he doesnt know

Its really no different from retards from other countries, I blame gangster stink turk erdogan for bringing about such fervant nationalism, and for essentially being Putin but poor in terms of self-image promotion/attitudes towards dissent at home.

it's got denuvo, so anywhere from half a year to never

sup grace

Redpill me on Total War: Arena. Is it fun? How many units does each player control?

each player controls 2 units

D E N U V O
E
N
U
V
O

Why would you assume chaos doesnt show up? If anything there should be additional chaos stacks that hot Naggaroth.

I admittedly don't know much about it, but it seems similar to the whole Angry Birds thing. A mini-game that, for whatever reason, wound up turning into a big trend. The first game, which is all I'm really familiar with, was literally just jump scares.

I wish, I'm sure she has fun drowning in paki cum

It sounds like you are, friend.

If I take that off, will you die?
It would be extremely heavy

because the doomstacks were essentially the endgame for Tww1's campaign whereas Tww2 has the vortex and from the sounds of it ME will have something else/nothing

The ninjahund stream shows everything that is wrong with NU-TW

Blob, stack spells on blob, point and click to summon units, no positioning, no strategy

Is it Thursday yet

It's trash then. Thanks.

it is in a future timeline

Gonna take Kroq-Gar into the desert and become the lizard king of not NA

So don't cheese the game? You don't HAVE to play that way, you know. You don't HAVE to lame it out on every game that you put your hands on.

As opposed to firing siege weapons on blob?

Optimal strategy is not cheesing, the game rewards that play with how spells are designed