/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #185

Vacuum succ edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too much succ

>Every last one of Alma's scenes end with death
Dammit. through I at least respect that she asks Luka if he's really sure about this instead of lying to him throughout the act and killing him like that bitch Sara

Cross your fingers for 2.20. TTR added races to preexisting characters once before without any allusions on his part. Honeypot started out as just a Ghost or Scylla. One or the other until Slime was added as well.

Also, pointing out due to being a new thread.

Do (genderbent) clones count?

>it's a non-fatal request scene

>balls are gone
>non-fatal

>ball busting isn't femdom

That's...not true though. Only 2/4 of them do and in both of the fatal ones she warns Luka ahead of time that she'll kill him.

Cute

Best slut. Would say yes every time.

Not that great, for the two non fatal ones she immediately drags Luka off to the arena for it so Luka gets to be humiliated in public, I think they're handjob and paizuri scenes and the other two are tail vore and vaginal, man, I still need to recruit her on the IIias route, I can't even remember if those scenes are translated or not

Stop posting this artist... he's like a shitty frfr

>trusting succubi
>trusting lelsbian succubi

luka earned that death

He still hasn't made Robin (XX-7) an angel... even though her talk dialogue has her remarking she was probably created to rest the fusion of monster and angel...

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Her profile says the same thing. Don't think he wanted too many Angels around and about in part 1 on account of holy attacks never missing. Could be a genuine oversight this time, considering other chimeras with angelic traits have the race. Hope the Angel Ghoul is part Ghost or Zombie if that's the case.

She must be really good at sucking...

AD-5 is an undead angel scylla chimera

featherp0n0s

I can't learn Japanese.

You're on thin ice mister

Panel 1
>Hey Alma, did you know you were getting a redesign?
>...What?
Panel 2
>Apparently, despite being one of the most popular characters in the series, you're being given to a new artist?
>That's ridiculous, frfr is one of the most dedicated and voluminous artists in the series, they'd be crazy to give me to anyone else!
Panel 3
>Yeah, but the thing is Torotoro is gay for Akazawa Red and he drew fanart of you in 2012, so you belong to him now...
>Thank God no one ever draws fanart of me, I'd hate for Kenkou Cross to be cucked like that...
Panel 4
>I can't believe this!
>In what world is this okay!?

A-3 is the Scylla. AD-5 is the Zombie. With all these Angels having other races within them, God knows what subrace Endiel will fall into. Silkiel and Muzukiel are clearly Insects.

Come to think of it, in the VN angels are clearly designated by rank according to the hierarchy. Why isn't that the case for the new ones in Paradox?

Very funny. What are they really saying?

Nice try, user. Still funny though.

Who, me?!

Endiel would likely be a vampire due to her drapes acting like a mantle.

>Loli
Who gives a sh-
>Monster Girl Loli

Guys, does anyone have that picture of Alma Elma with two buckets of semen and tears? I need it for reasons.

>angels are clearly designated by rank according to the hierarchy

I'd call bullshit on such a stretch but Salamander is a Dragon now.

I was talking about why the likes of Uranus, Eliciel, and others have no rank prefixed. Unless they're like Cupid and are at the lowest rank.

Not sure what you're referring to but yes, there are monster girl lolis in this game. Enough to fill a whole party in fact.

Maybe its because there's no hierarchy of angels anymore....
Or in the case of Heliel and Alciel, they're apoptosis and not really angels...

Hope that changes upon entering the Angel World then.

You know thinking about it. Is Luka considered a Seraphim since he was born from Lucifina or does it have to be classified from Ilias ranks it to be? Then again Luka is just a half angel so I wouldn't know what would classify Luka in ranking at all.

Here's a hint.

From a gameplay standpoint, he'll get to Seraph eventually. As far as the VN is concerned, no rank whatsoever on account of his human body not being able to cope with the strain.

Why Paradox Luka's body hasn't degenerated, we'll never know.

Hint to what? What am I looking at?

>Why Paradox Luka's body hasn't degenerated, we'll never know.
In the VN Luka had to push his powers to the extremes as he fought battle after battle with little time inbetween.

Here's another hint.

>Why Paradox Luka's body hasn't degenerated, we'll never know.
This was already said, because of the great calamity or whatever the hell the Chaos God's summoning was called caused massive amounts of mana to go everywhere, allowing most humans to use magic and increasing how strong everything is. I remember thats also why normal weapons can harm angels in paradox.

Have fun drawing minor characters, frfr!

Don't worry, I'll take good care of MGQ now that you're demoted. I get giddy thinking about all the commissions and doujinshi the fanbase will be paying me for, all for drawing your characters. Don't wait up!

Oh. You're saying that Fallen Hero and Fallen Angel are exclusive to the Alice route (and thus route dependent)? Makes sense. Can't rule out those being available in 2.20 ala Pirate King and Admiral in 1.10.

Yes, I know that as why angels can be harmed normally but the "mana in the air" shtick risks coming off as a handwave. Besides, I don't recall anyone bringing up holy degeneration outside of the Armored Berserker.

Stop.

Yeah It's something I'm kinda questioning. But I wouldn't be surprised If Luka was classified as a fallen angel rather then one where his mother was a Seraph.

Holy shit. Read the VN. The Angels couldn't be harmed because Promestein built massive towers concentrating holy energy so they were invincible except to Angel Halo, it's half of the reason the HK had to fight the Next Dolls.

The massive towers shut down the Spirits. Angels just can't be harmed by anything but the Angel Halo because holy energy.

>Read the VN
I have 3 times, i'm talking about Paradox here.

>Angel Halo
Where the hell did Nero put that thing? Matter of fact, how would that weapon even work in this game? TTR can't possibly be mad enough to force a completely different defeat animation for enemies beaten by that thing.

As soon as the towers fell, all of he monsters everywhere could harm the angels... it's okay to admit when you're wrong user.

Indeed. The towers just supressed the spirits. The reason Angels could be harmed after was because they reprogrammed the towers to supress Angels' Holy-given immunity.

This user has it right

The fuck are you on that was Tamamo's redirection plan she came up with after she realized it could be done. The original plan was to shut down the towers because they limited Luka's spirit connections.

Dude, what? You yourself needs to read the VN. That's not even close to what happened.

Soon

Someone shall shove a dildo named leeroy up your arse and you shall know true shame.

>tfw this is unironically Akazawa Red

If you don't know why by now, there is nothing we can do to help you.

>No squirrel girl
What gives Torotoro!

mge has a squirrelgirl its like a reporter or something,
dont know the connection between the two things though

It's just another monster girl game user. Which girl do you fancy the most? You strike me as Klarafag.

I'd rather take REDposting over gamu...

Hopefully the Tanuki girl will be fuckable in 2.20.

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

At least the fans still love frfr over Red!

Discounting the LoC, there's no precedent for TTR adding plot relevant areas via patches. Characters, races, and jobs yes, but we ought to hope for the best and expect the bare minimum that's been mentioned on his blog. Speaking of his blog, he updates that once a month. Time's almost up in that regard and he promised more info.

And that's where you're wrong frfrdrone!

I have lurked many monster girl communities, both eastern and western, and the overwhelming response to RED's designs were overwhelmingly positive! The fans hated frfr's wonky fish-faced CG's! Torotoro HAD to replace them because they were so horrible! In a few years, no one will remember frfr except "he used to draw Alma Elma and Ilias." and nothing more, just accept it.

I mean sure new Ilias is better and Alma is debatable (That god damned tail.) but new Granberia is horrid.

Wrong again frfrdrone!

The old Granberia had only two facial expressions, and looked absolutely ridiculous in her unarmored pose (that down syndrome face lel); RED's Granberia as EIGHT different facial expressions and an entirely new costume! Imagine the character development as we'll see the chivalrous knight Granberia forced to embrace her inner power as a magical girl! frfr could never pull it off, deep in your heart you know this to be true!

I get you're trying to piss off REDposter but is this really the right way to do it?

>SEQUEL blight requires you to beat the optional bosses 8 times to get their unique equip

I...just don't understand. It's not like, say, a dungeon crawler where you have to manage your resources to get to the boss and escape with the loot. It's just dumb padding.

NO YOURE WRONG frfr IS A GREAT ARTIST LOVED BY EVERYONE

You still love me right, /mggg/? Please, I worked so hard on this series, I still do!

Is Miia the best snake?

As much as i do like new ilias, frfr ilias looks so much softer
>Is Miia the best snake?
No.

frfr will always have a place in my heart because his art made me start drawing monster girls.

All in all, preference is subjective, but certain aspects of both versions are objectively better than their counterparts.
Frfr Ilias has a more natural-seeming and comfortable-looking pose, while RED's is posed rather rigidly in comparison.
On the other hand, frfr Ilias' circlets didn't even remotely look like metal, let alone actual gold. RED's Ilias fixes that.

Ahhh, if it isn’t old little furfrur...

Me and Torotoro were both just talking about you , actually. We were laughing at how pathetic you are frfucker. It’s funny, me and Torotoro have formed a unlikely friendship these past days, the things we have in common is the fact that we both have you working to give us money! Thanks again for giving me your old h-scenes, not like they were going to be seen any other way...

Oh Torotoro’s a funny guy, he was telling me about all the time you run around in circles to please your master, Toro says “jump” and you say “how high?” Am I right frfr? He told me he thinks of you as a pet who is on his leash.

Well, I better be off. Me and TRTR are going to the art museum- "Wait Torotoro can the little drawslave frfr tag along too? Ohhh, he has alot of overtime to finish does he? I see..." That’s a real shame, well OFF TO WORK WITH YOU FURFAGGOT! HAHA!

Has Monster Girl Island updated at all in the past few months?

That's because it IS a handwave. The 'mana in the air' thing is just to explain why shit happens in Paradox even when it directly contradicts stuff said in the VN. Such as the fact that it doesn't require decades of training to be a mage.

Thought everyone stopped caring after that trap got added.

No worries, I'm over it. Unless part 3 contradicts even that somehow.

forget monster girl island! monster girl gamu very soon!

>3 minutes into your first blowjob she says this
What do?

I hope so unironically. It'll be good for everyone involved if it just comes out already.

>"Ah...if you do that I'll cum!"

doesn't cum only taste good for monsters,
I thought for humans it just taste like whatever its suppose to taste like irl(salty and bitter right?)

Hope to god its not that horrible because laughing at that stupid name will only make it worse.
Well... Sonya isn't exactly human now is she?

>tfw 2 dozen threads ago gamu faggots were rightly told to fuck off, now its being discussed unironically
>tfw frfr and AR used to be discussed without issue, now either one can't be mentioned without shitposting
>tfw even with Rogue and Paul Prestson (who even the fuck is that) back to translating, people still spam translation never ever
>tfw old /mggg/ made content to discuss when there wasn't any, now shitposting because there isn't a game update is accepted

>Well... Sonya isn't exactly human now is she?
unknown

They're clamoring for plot translations. Not much to discuss on that front beyond theories until a human translates key scenes. Don't know who Paul Preston is either but he hasn't contributed anything in months.

Back to the hunger games we go...

What was the point of this?

>unknown
....what? How the hell is it unknown?
They did fuck off and no one replied, it seems to be the dude replying to himself, just report and ignore it. The AR V FRFR is one faggot who posts the same thing autistically. People say 2.20 and 3.0 never ever, the translation is going well and Rogue is really fast with scene translations. (When i requested Eden he did it in a day.)

But i will agree with you on the last one, we don't have content thus we just kinda shitpost now, i remember the threads before part 2, we at least had something to talk about and the shitpost weren't nearly as bad.

>....what? How the hell is it unknown?
youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE