I'm in w/30k at 250, it's takin off

Other urls found in this thread:

orbiter.musicoin.org/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should I buy?

don't know if you should, but i just did. looks good to me

Sounds like a ripe opportunity for a P n D, mhmm

BUY IT NOW

Just read a few articles for it. Sounds very viable, a lot of not so successful musicians can really benefit from this. Also like how they are not just targeting tech literate people with incomprehensible jargon, normies can totally buy into this. Will be keeping my eye on this.

I heard metallica is gonna use it.

What's total supply? coinmarketcap doesn't specify right now?

How many coins are there?

literally 315 x 25 seconds

so how long has it been around?

Nvm 75M total supply

imo inb4 the pump guys, do your own research but at 450 sats I don't see it lasting long with a markecap this low.

Since february 10 of this year it seems, so that would make it at around 2.5 million currently in circulation which means current marketcap is only $12,000 if I did my math correctly. So yeah, get the fuck in here before it goes up..

>2.5 million
Wait, think its 15.5 million instead. Someone check my math please, I'm tired and fucking up.

IM IN!!

Bump for moon

2.5m to 100m coins is still good for 420 sat tbqh

Alright, I'm in. Let's see how this goes...
Not expecting much more than yet another PnD.

all "pump" coins are UP from their "pumps" on Veeky Forums

name one that isn't

>inb4 waves

SECRET MADMAN PUMP. No warning this time.

MusicCoin in five minutes!!!!

590 AND RUNNING

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

2 BTC BUYS

Target where, [ABSOLUTE MADMAN]?

Fuck off kike.

>Tfw you bought in at 420

GUYS

EVERYTHING IS GETTING BOUGHT WHAT THE FUCK

You're witnessing a MADDENING.

IM IN BABY WOOO

kinda drunk so WTF why not!

Haha hop in quick.

(tonight is jump a pump n dump for fun. but in all seriousness, i think MUSIC is a great coin, very innovative idea)

We have to hit 1k

MADfriend, we going to 1k?

WOOOOOO FUCK YEAH BITCH

annd I made $300.

Thanks biz

:^)

>MADMAN pump

That's all it takes to buy in

No come on dude, that is unrealistic. It MIGHT happen. But ETH might also hit $10,000.

Make conservative predictions and secure gains whenever possible.

Wise words, friend.
Kek watch over your gains!

Guys, hope you made some nice gains. I’ll be back at 11am EST with the next Madman pump!!!

You should consider suicide anytime soon kiddo

Total Y2K bubble.

>got in at 460
Thanks Veeky Forums.

>over 700
Damn, we going to the moon?

>place buy order ~450
>keeps rising
>move up buy order again
>now 750

you'll know when I've bought because that's when it'll tank

Just bought in. Hopefully I can make back some of my worthless BAY

should buy at market price when every trade being executed in trade history is a buy.

aaaaaaand down it goes.

Wow this might be the future. wtf, i was not expecting these kind of gains.

We might actually see 1k tonight. Fuck.

just for reference, bought in @ 781. let's see if my theory holds true

um guys..I made $2k in an hour.

I fucking love you OP

kek, if it tanks I'd hold if I were you, it'll probably hit 1k within a few days, no way this coin stays under $1 million marketcap with this kind of volume.

oh would you look at that, it's stopped rising

This, love the idea behind it, just seems so plausible, something normies can actually use crypto for. $MUSIC #MUSICOIN

so younique
so mousique

The high volume on MUSIC + the small market cap = another boom by the end of the week. Mark my words.

t. madman

Waiting for it to reach new support then I might buy in some more.

that’s a smart move, the support floor dropped out pretty quick on this one.

i’m betting it will climb back up this week and reach a new ATH

By the way current circulation is 75,271,452 orbiter.musicoin.org/home so market cap of $524,539.

This volume is impressive for just starting

i can see it hitting 1k by the end of this week. No doubts there. The idea behind this coin is really great.

Anything under 1M is a steal, given the simplicity of the product adoption will be successful if development follows through.

a madman secret pump to come???

I bought 20K at 251sat...

what do i do!?!?!?

madman wasn't pumping this, he just wanted to act like he was cool because he's a LARPing faggot. OP was not madman, madman came in thread several posts in and tried to act like he did something.

you get to choose your lambo colour now

hold that shit

Sell off small amounts at certain price targets or just hold, under 1m marketcap dude, anything under that is a sure bet.

I've been into cryptotrading for half a week. I saw the new coin hit Bittrex and just hopped on... This gives me motivation to keep fighting boys, thank you.

Sweet man, just don't listen to the FUD, youll make your self a nice profit.

i'm in but i bought at 600sat and its down already REEEEEE

Don't be so short sighted, it's correcting from it's recent pump, whales selling off into multiple hands, it's only a good thing in the long run. I don't see it bottoming out below 450 but I could be wrong.

So basically had I kept my original buy order instead of displaying a pathetic case of FOMO, not only would my target have eventually hit, I'd be ~40% in the black instead of being currently 25% in the red.

Learn from my mistake and buy at market price when the pump is on, as stated already.

Hey at least support leveled out around 600, I don't think you'll be in the red for too long.

the fact that it doesn't look like classic pump and dump looks promising. There are also no panic sells and it is coming back. This might even kickstart the organic growth and end being pump/dumo.

The decision I made will still hurt if the coin pumps, potential gains lost and all. I should've held my nerve with the order or not buy-in at all. Such a horrible habit.

Yeah, just saying that you probably won't lose money you already had, just have smaller gains.