>vappa told me mvci was going to be shit
>it's actually goty
huh

>tfw can't play charge characters

>hook chain
Literally Pudge/Butcher/Stitches

what's the point of playing a bad game like sfv

Buy fake Gill to support real Gill coming to MVCI

Tekken/SC2 player trying out SFV for the first time, I feel like I don't understand movement at all. What ratio of walking to dashing should I be doing? When am I supposed to jump? I feel like I'm autistic and drunk trying to control my character.

I fucking love King

Does this image signify bait?

people are too invested in the series by now and can't play anything else
plus they want to ape after their favorite ecelebs

Hmmm should I buy Halloween Alex, Vega, or Necalli? I use all of them frequently

capcom
ALWAYS
wins
baby

I'm gonna get that reports money son

It's a fun game and you can be creative with your trainingboar.
It's like 2 dollars, try it.

if you are on pc buy the halloween pack so you can use all the costumes and stage on smurfs too, goy

this might be a foreign concept to a lot of people here but half of the appeal of fighting games is the challenge of having hundreds or thousands of players competing to be the best

kof13 is, in my opinion, the most honest and enjoyable fighting game i have ever played, and from a purely mechanical perspective it's fantastic but unfortunately the community is now miniscule if you arent either mexican or chinese

SFV is where the best players and best competition is at right now, and i certainly think its an enjoyable game, but its not my favourite from a purely gameplay perspective, but it makes up for that by having such a huge thriving community

i dont think ill understand people who can play ded games with miniscule niche communities, because no matter how good the game is mechanically, you'll never be able to soar to new heights and get to an expert level if you have 15 players in some shitass dead discord to play with over and over again until the end of time

When is /our boy/ getting added to MvCI?

Play Ruby

You should buy the pack if you're even considering those three since they're heavily discounted with it

Is Menat good for a beginner?

I like these two a lot.

No yang no buy.

Cool

YES
YES
YES
Is there a premium code at all, or can he just burn off the clothing?

>dsp still playing marvel
did he admit he enjoys it yet?

I have fun with it and think it's actually a good game.

yes excellent
easy girl
give try
)))))

>idiots are showing costume colors on a piss filter stage
>eventhubs is dumb enough to feature those

classic

I FOUND ONE ED IMAGE! That means at least one person bought it.

Oct. 14th is RTX London and ASW will be there so she might be in soon. Personally, I need a Weiss reveal

that haircut looks so fucking retarded

>Urien is $6
>Gill costume is $4
>Still don't have a computer capable of running the game yet
>Can't justify spending $10 on something I won't be able to use for several weeks at the very least
W-well, his default is better, it's okay ;_;

Eh was thinking of buying this but I’ll skip it. Ended up buying the Season 1 costume pack and Gill

>kof13 is, in my opinion, the most honest and enjoyable fighting game i have ever played, and from a purely mechanical perspective it's fantastic but unfortunately the community is now miniscule if you arent either mexican or chinese

kek

is Ryu just too old and worn out by the endless fighting? he can't pull his weight around anymore in SFV or MVCI

the joke is that he played mrkarate

Literally true

pedophile

That's because you weren't playing actual fighting games. SFV is one of the worst places to learn to do that so good luck lmao.

How do I have fun and be serious at the same time? It seems the more I improve the more serious I become and I kind of forget that im playing a video game

I'm not getting mad or anything , I'm not sure how to explain what I mean by "serious"

You walk and dash and block so you can get to the range where they can't antiair your jump and then you jump and collect your combo or do a button/throw 50/50.
There, now you can beat Jive.

any fucking combo in street fighter that requires you to dash to keep it connected

I can't do it

dumb anime poster

I really am

Are you new to the punch man games? If so it will take you a while to get down

I am new yes

nothing wrong with that desu

Just practice dude

I had the same problem when I started and now I never drop them

Keep trying friend

you dash when you want to dodge (not a great idea with all characters) or to quickly close distance or as part of many crush counter combos or to just surprise throw your opponent, otherwise you should just walk with most characters
jumping should be avoided though sometimes it's a necessary evil to try and get around crush counters at higher level but early on focus on jumping only when the enemy doesn't expect it and try to cross up
if you just jump around like a retard you only piss people off and you will get punished for it anyway

also avoid getting cornered

who's this dork

>is Ryu just too old and worn out by the endless fighting?
Funny is you can say the same thing about Daigo.

green arrow

why is his lower body so short/disproportioned? shitty model

but he's yellow/orange

>disproportioned
looks fine what are you talking about

Avoiding jumping is pretty much the worst advice you can give for SFV, pre-emptive jump back button is the only way you can antiair crossups on most characters. If you're not representing the jump at jumpin ranges people will just maul you with the heaviest buttons uncontested.

you can change his colors

please jump in on my AAs senpai

preach brother

too bad, I jumped close enough that your antiair didn't do shit and now you're dead.

so can you post fighting games here without street fighter fanboys shitting on everything

>aris is making fun of sfv again

>aris is a sex offender again

>Scared to go online
I hate this feeling

That was just a misunderstanding

Stop being a pussy. It's just a game.

>speaking to another person can be a sexual act

There is only one way to get over it

Welcome to online play, where everyone is on wi-fi and the points don't matter

THREE

It's not. You just don't see his waist because he's wearinga full body suit

you act as if there aren't anti-airs which cover even cross up attempts so your distance doesn't matter as long as you are close enough and still in the air

could it be that... you don't even play the game?!?

how do we get more women in the fgc so my chances of getting laid are higher than 1/5000

they are super bad
>do anti air
>it whiffs
>gets crush countered
there's literally no reason anyone should get punished so hard for missing a low damage, retarded input anti-air.

STREET FIGHTER FOUR

Make women only leagues and top 2 spots at CPT top 8 are reserved for women

There, fixed the problem.

Winning in fighting games makes my penis stiff. this happen to anyone else?

What do you mean there are alot of girlboys in the fgc!
Just look at glity or pinkdiamond!

why the fuck do chun-li and kolin have to do so much work for so little damage when balrog can just UNG BUNG PUNG

1/5000 is actually really good odds if you meet a lot of people

If you want a braindead waifu just play Cammy or Laura

Some characters are reserved for true connoisseurs

Aris goes for the low hanging fruit because he knows his cumguzzling fans will eat it up.

not really no, why do you think other fighting games have their own generals?

FUCKING

aris has the smallest dick in the entire fgc

smaller than jchen's

oh you thought you were good huh?
*3 frame jab target combo into v-trigger*
think again, kid.

>people get mad because no x-men, muh functions
>everyone online using ultron, jedah, or thanos

Is there any "current" fighting game besides tekken he has not shat on?

I'm not even anti-trans but thanks to trans players something like this would never work

nope. he's a bitch.

so you are saying street fighter is so shit they dont have one so they need to come here to cry about it what a sad lot of fucks

LOBBIES

>i'm not antitrans but i'll treat transgirls differently than "real" girls because of reasons

There are 2 actual girls that stream jive in france

They're not cute tho

Is there a single modern fighting game that isn't massively dumbed down from a previous version?